The official American Express Mobile App for Android™ gives you access with a touch to Membership benefits. Keeping track of your spending and rewards, find offers, pay your bill, and earn more points. Find many more features that are available only in the app.
• Quick access with Fingerprint login
Your Card and Account:
• Pay your bill^
• If you hold multiple Cards you can manage all of them
• Track, view and use your points
• Earn more Points playing Local Champion
• Refer American Express to your friends
• Explore Amex Offers to increase your savings
Service and Security
• Check your balance and access past PDF statements and pending transactions
• Find places that accept American Express
• Receive real time alerts and reminder for offers and payment– just go into your settings, and allow notifications of the Amex App
Don’t want to use the Amex Mobile App? You can continue to use our site at americanexpress.com.au from any device.
This App is only available for American Express Australian Card Members • Not registered for Online Services? Register for Online Services at americanexpress.com.au/register Amex Mobile App is not available to American Express® Cards issued by banks
^David Jones American Express Card Members are unable to pay their bill through the Amex Mobile App and are not eligible for Local Champion and Pay with Points.
*If you are an American Express Corporate Card Member or an American Express Business Card Member affiliated with a wholesale partner, you are not eligible for Pay with Points, Amex Offers, Friends Referral, Local Champion, Places, and push notifications.
Local Champion eligibility and Terms and Conditions are available at americanexpress.com.au/localchampion.
All access to and use of this App is subject to and governed by American Express’ End User License Agreement, Website Rules & Regulations and Privacy Statement.