• Now get quick access to your Account with fingerprint login on eligible Android devices.
• Manage your Account, including multiple Card Accounts and pay your bill2.
• Use Points for Purchases - Check your Membership Rewards® points balance and redeem points for statement credits on eligible purchases3.
• Check your balance, pending charges and access up to 6 months of PDF Statements
• Receive notifications for payment reminders, balance updates, or purchases made with your Card.
• Activate your Card and create your Online Services Account.
• Shop fast and card-free using Amex Pay on an eligible AndroidTM device, wherever American Express contactless payments are accepted1
By installing the American Express App, you agree to the American Express Service Agreement and consent to receiving offers and to the installation of the American Express App and any updates or upgrades, including for performance, functionality and security purposes. You can uninstall the App at any time. If you do not want to receive any offers, you can modify your marketing preferences through your online account or by calling us at the number on the back of your Card. Amex Bank of Canada, P.O. Box 3204, Station “F”, Toronto, ON, M1W 3W7, www.americanexpress.ca
For Online Terms and Conditions visit americanexpress.com/ca/en/content/online-terms-and-conditions.html
For Online Privacy Statement visit americanexpress.ca/privacy
- Already registered for Online Services? Yes, you’re eligible! Just download!
- Not registered for Online Services? Not eligible just yet, but you’re only a click away. Register at americanexpress.ca/register or on the App!
- This App is only available for American Express Canadian Cardmembers.
All access to and use of this App subject to and governed by End User License Agreement, Online Terms & Conditions, and Online Privacy Statement.
®: Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
TM: Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
1. Available on eligible Cards at participating American Express contactless merchants on eligible devices. Transaction limits may apply. An NFC enabled Android device running on Kitkat 4.4 or higher is eligible for Amex Pay. Eligible Cards include any American Express Consumer, Small Business or Corporate Card that is not cancelled or suspended and that is issued to you by Amex Bank of Canada. Prepaid cards and products (such as the American Express Gift Card) as well as Corporate Purchasing Cards, Global Dollar Cards and Corporate Meeting Cards are not eligible for the Amex Pay Program.
2. Restrictions and limitations apply
3. You can redeem Membership Rewards points for a statement credit towards an eligible purchase charged to an Eligible Card. You must redeem a minimum of 1,000 Points per redemption. Redemption rates may vary by Eligible Card. Statement credits on your Card Account should not exceed the aggregate amount of the Eligible Purchase(s) on your Eligible Card. If an otherwise Eligible Purchase participates in the American Express Installment Program, only the amount billed each month will be counted as an Eligible Purchase. You can register for an online services account to view your Eligible Purchases and to redeem online. Only Eligible Purchases posted to your Card Account during the last 3 months, up to 150 most recent Eligible Purchases will be displayed for redemption. If you wish to redeem points towards an Eligible Purchase within the last 12 months that is not displayed online, please contact us at the number listed on the back of your Card.
For full Membership Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, visit membershiprewards.ca or call 1-800-668-AMEX (2639). Small Business Cardmembers, please call 1-888-721-1046.