Literally crashes every time I try to upload a receipt Ughhhhhhhhhh
Receipt match Great tool for keeping and tracking receipts.
Since I got a new New phone it won't let me upload receipts.
Broken Good job.
Terrible! Low quality & tiny images when saved to pdf from the website. Unable to download receipts in bulk from website. Can only print 25 at a time. Sad to think I have to go back to saving my receipts directly to pdf. Amex should really be able to do better!!
New update is terrible, awful, useless... Can't upload receipts since getting new phone and having to download new app. Receive "can't upload receipt at this time" message anytime I try to upload. I have to use old phone with previous version to get any uploaded at all. I turned off updates a while ago on this app since I had issues with the previous update as well. This is ridiculous. Knowing the way this app is used and how important it is to businesses I would expect you guys to have it a bit more together when forcing these "updates".
• 'Flag Transaction' feature: Basic Card Members can flag a transaction of an Additional Employee Card to call attention (for eligible accounts only)
• 'Upload Another' button has been brought back when using Automatch
• Fixed Android 7.0 crash for accessing receipt images from device to upload
• Fixed a crash in the 'QuickBooks: Add Tags' view that kept users from adding new QB tags
• Fixed an intermittent crash upon Login
American Express Israel continues to accompany you wherever you go. And now, even on Android!