Mobile banking is the fast, secure and convenient way to manage your finances anytime or anywhere from any mobile phone.
- You must be an account holder with American River Bank*, and have Online Banking.
- You may enroll in Online Banking through www.AmericanRiverBank.com or by contacting any branch.
- Once your Online Banking enrollment is confirmed, you may enroll in Mobile Banking from the Other Services menu.
*Bank of Amador and North Coast Bank are now American River Bank
- Same Multi-Factor Authentication as Online Banking, which uses a unique image combined with a unique phrase so that you know you are entering our site and not a fraudulent lookalike.
- Same challenge questions as Online Banking, which allow us to verify your identity when needed.
- Same level of SSL protection as Online Banking, with 128-bit encryption.
- View account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find the nearest branch or one of our 23,000 surcharge-free MoneyPass® ATMs using your device GPS
- Call our Voice Banking service for automated account information
- Online: www.AmericanRiverBank.com
- Email: ClientServices@AmericanRiverBank.com
- Phone: 1-800-757-6305
© 2012 American River Bank
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender