For Marvel fanatics, DC devotees, comic newbies and manga maniacs, comiXology offers you instant access to more than 75,000 digital comics, graphic novels & manga. Whether you’re hooked on caped crusaders, zombie slayers or inter-galactic love affairs, with comiXology you’ll experience and enjoy comics like never before!
- Read all your comiXology comic books, graphic novels & manga.
- In-app cart purchasing for all your buying needs.
- Dig into your library using Smart Lists and enhanced My Books sorting options.
- Experience cinematic, immersive reading with Guided View technology and a reader that lets you easily scan, zoom and flip pages.
- Same day as print releases.
- Digital first titles you won’t get anywhere else.
- A massive collection of foreign language comics and classics.
- Search for and add books to your Wish List.
- Read your comiXology purchases on all your devices.
- Enjoy our cloud-based platform with automatic sync across all of your devices.
ComiXology's 75,000+ strong comics, graphic novel & manga library includes:
- Marvel Comics: The Avengers, Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Deadpool, Daredevil, Captain America, The Hulk, The Fantastic Four, Thor, Wolverine, and more…
- DC Comics: Batman, Justice League, Superman, Harley Quinn, Arrow, Green Lantern, Smallville, The Dark Knight, Watchmen, V for Vendetta, Sandman, and more…
- Image Comics: The Walking Dead, Saga, Bitch Planet, Black Science, Spawn, and more…
- IDW: Star Trek, Judge Dredd, G.I. Joe, Angel, Transformers, Bloom County, My Little Pony, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and more…
- Disney: Mickey Mouse, Cars, Toy Story, Donald Duck, Finding Nemo, The Lion King, Monsters, Inc., Tron, Epic Mickey, and more…
- Manga: Naruto, All You Need is Kill, One Piece, Dragon Ball, One-Punch Man, and more…
- Don’t miss thousands of great self-published titles coming out of comiXology Submit: Wolves, Leaving Megalopolis, Doc Unknown, Action Bible, Silver, Lady Mechanika, and more…
"ComiXology is changing how comics are read." – TIME Magazine
"Solves the problem of reading comics on the small screen." – Wired Magazine
"Best comic reader in the world!” – Our favorite (uncompensated) fan
Optimized for phones and tablets it allows you to read your eComics anywhere you want.
When used together with ComicRack for Windows it allows automatic synchronization of eComics with your Android device via USB, including reading positions, reading lists and bookmarks. Your synchronized eComics will also be converted and optimized so they can be read fast an reliable on your handheld device. And best of all, this way you can read all the formats ComicRack for Windows supports (PDFs and even WebComics). Optionally the eComics can even be size optimized during synchronization which usually makes them half the size without noticeable quality reduction.
ComicRack includes a Live Wallpaper that shows random covers from your library. You can even start reading by double tapping the background.
ComicRack also includes a highly configurable app widget that allows you to glimpse into your library and start reading immediately if you see something you like.
Short feature list:
• Optimized for phones and tablets
• Reader with single and double page viewing
• Advanced zoom modes
• Auto scrolling
• Right to left reading mode for mangas
• Color adjustments
• Automatic page cropping for small devices
• Full library management with lists and searching
• Management of reading states (unread, completed, bookmarks etc.)
• USB synchronization with ComicRack for Windows
• Reads CBZ and CBR natively
• When used together with ComicRack for Windows it supports CBZ, CBR, CB7, CBT, PDF, DJVU and WebComics
• Live Wallpaper
• App Widgets
• Twitter integration
This is the add supported free version. If you like the program and want to get rid of the ads, get wireless synchronisation and in general do a good thing, please buy the full version.
If you want to use your external SD Card to store Comics on Android 4.4 and above, please follow the the guide in the FAQ.
If you experience any bugs it is best to post your problems in the appropriate section of the user forum.
Documentation is located at
FAQ is available at
User and Support Forum is at
Even if you have no problems you can join and talk to other ComicRack users.
Publishing more than 80 comic format titles monthly and over 1,000 comic books and graphic novels annually, DC also presents different flavors of graphic storytelling through its diverse imprints.
With the official DC COMICS app, you can download and enjoy great comic books from our current weekly offerings plus our vast, legendary classics library. Powered by ComiXology, this app enables you to take advantage of the unique Guided View reading experience or enjoy the pristine, classic full page view. What's more, you'll be able to conveniently manage and read your entire collection anytime, whether you're at your desk computer, laptop or on the move. Experience the amazing world of DC Comics wherever you are!
Members of Marvel Unlimited can now experience over 70 years of Marvel's greatest comics like never before - with our patented Smart Panels technology, and the ability to read offline when not connected to a wi-fi or cellular network.
Not a Marvel Unlimited member yet? No worries! You can preview every issue in the archive and read dozens of full free issues to explore the benefits of Marvel Unlimited risk-free!
Download now and explore the Marvel Universe!
A full Color Golden Age Comic!
The Adventures of Super Cat!
All Comic Lab Comics are designed to work great on phones and tablets.
View the entire page or zoom in for easier reading. Every Comic Lab Comic remembers where the last page you were on so you can just pick up and read without fumbling to find the last page you were on.
Comics are fun to read for all ages! Comic Lab Comics are a great way to get kids to keep reading during the summer break!
Full pan and zoom support.
Pinch to zoom.
Easy Navigation - Flip pages by tapping the translucent arrow buttons near the bottom left and right corners.
-You can now delete comics and folders with a long press
- Fix bug on open files with internal folders
- Add an option for don't show the front pages (to speed directory browse)
It has the following features:
- File browser to search comics
- Front pages preview
- You can advance page by swipe the image, or with a tap on the border of the screen
- Pinch zoom and double tap zoom
- Comics on formats cbz, zip, cbr and rar
- Different fit modes. The app fit the image width by default, but you can change it to fit height, the complete image, or even... the magic mode!
- The magic mode is an experimental feature, that tries to detect the panels of the page, and navigate by zooming them. In some comics the detection is awesome, in some comics doesn't work at all.
- Brightness adjustment with the volume buttons
- The app will remember the last read page of your comics
Comic Magic Reader is free software. You can get the source code at:
You can also follow me at twiter: @_pabloalba_
- Tap, Double Tap, Flick, Pinch In/Out
- Save the last page
- Save recent file
- Page split
- Grayscale mode
- zip, rar, cbr, cbz, jpg, png, gif, bmp
Supported system language
- Korean, English
- Open source software under GPLv3 license (http://code.google.com/p/android-comicsreader/)
- Optimized for Android tablets
- Comics browser with thumbnails
- Bookmarks manager to download albums from remote sites
- Allows to download remote files using a proposed PHP script
- Support CBZ, CBR (official unrar dll), CBT and folders with images (JPEG, PNG and GIF)
- Fast pages switcher with pages previews
- Compatible with all screens resolutions
- Several resize modes (screen width, screen height, both, 100%, 50%, 25%)
- Right to left reading direction settings
- Double pages mode
- Next and previous pages auto preloading if enough free memory
- Supports 16 and 32 bits rendering
- Fling gesture to change page with smooth transition
- Fullscreen mode for devices with physical buttons, for Cyanogen Mod and Android 4.4+ (immersive mode)
- Bidirectional scrolling if page larger than screen
- Touchscreen, keyboard, DPad and mouse support
- Android 1.6+ required
- Remember last album and page
- Support both portrait and landscape orientation
- Can be used to open application/x-cbz, application/x-cbr, application/x-cbt, image/jpeg, image/png and image/gif from any file manager
- Tested with huge images up to 1920x2643
- Use lower quality images (resolution is decreased) if any out of memory exception occurs
- Available in English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Greek, Galician, Polish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese (a big thanks to ultrapeer, Zufre, Kathjal, Shark103, Xesusmosquera, Evropi, Anonymous and Marcelo Ghelman, any translators are welcome to contribute ^^)
- Supports ARMv7, ARMv5, x86 and MIPS natively
- Auto-roration and natural sorting order implemented by Jules Blok
- Partnership with BDZ Mag (http://www.bdzmag.com/) and download "Pirate ta BD !" comics from bookmarks
Please don't hesitate to fill a bug report or request a new feature on :
You can also help to translate ComicsReader in your language on :
It's really simple to use. You just have to scroll ! Pages are automatically loaded and displayed (no need to click to go to next page).
It's FREE and THERE ARE NO ADS.
This version works perfectly on phones AND tablets.
Supported image formats are JPG, PNG, GIF, WebP (Android 4.0+), BMP, PDF, CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR and ePUB.
Main features are :
• Automatic page loading
• Zoom using multi-touch
• Vertical/Horizontal scrolling
• 2 display modes (Simple View which displays pages one by one and Multiple Image View which displays all pages one after the other)
• Scale filters: Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanczos4
• Library with covers displayed to quickly open comics (multiple kind of views available)
• Automatically switch to next issue when last page of the comic is displayed
• Border cropping
• Read from left to right or right to left
• Actions can be customized
• Single page and "2 page" display mode
• Filter to improve displayed image quality
• Manual scrolling by moving finger on screen
• Autoscrolling by long pressing on screen
• Tap to go to Next/Previous pages
• Fit to Width/Height/Screen display
• Multiple Image preview type
• Option to direct access to page
• History management
• Support multi-language (for now, english and french)
• Border can be display over Bitmap to easily identify each pages
• Contrast/Brightness/Gamma management
• Screen brightness management
• Application can be moved to SD Card
• Cached data can be stored in internal memory or SD Card
• Supports Samsung "Multi-Window" mode
• Color themes
Files can be accessed on the device or network.
Supported network protocols are :
• Google Drive
• Ubooquity (http://vaemendis.net/ubooquity)
• DLNA/Upnp (Need Android >= 4.0.3)
• OPDS (beta)
• Webdav/Cloud (like box.com, 4shared.com, alwaysdata.com, ...)
The application needs a phone/tablet with lots of memory and a powerful processor, so don't be disappointed if your phone is quite old and performance is not good.
For instance, it works perfectly on Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab, ...
Documentation is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-documentation/
An FAQ is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-faq/
The English forum : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1389440
Please add comments if you like this app or if you have some new features idea.
To report bugs, don't hesitate to send me e-mail.
* Opens CBZ/ZIP, ACV, CBR/RAR (beta), JPEG, PNG, BMP & image folders (long tap)
* Read comics from SD card
* Left-to-right or right-to-left reading
* Use touch screen or trackball to zoom, scroll & navigate
* Next & previous screen cache
A Comic Viewer has ads to support its continued development. Ads will never interrupt nor disrupt the reading experience. Still, a paid Premium version is available for those who wish to remove the ads and can be purchased from Settings.
FEATURE REQUESTS & SUPPORT
Join the A Comic Viewer community at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/. The A Comic Viewer Forums are the best way to request features or ask for support.
If you have any problems with the latest version, please request a previous version at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/.
Developer? A Comic Viewer is an open source project. Fork the source at https://github.com/robotmedia/droid-comic-viewer.
Organize all your comics in customizable collections, or use the powerful search feature to find what to read. Use the intelligent suggestions system to quickly fill your collections with related comics, or jump directly to the next issue when you have finished to read one. Synchronize your collections, favorites and statistics with the heroic account, and never lose your data again!
Astonishing Comic Reader is able to generate awesome wallpapers if you're using Muzei app, and have a Cast support, so you can read your comics everywhere, on any screen! Discover Snapshots, an amazing way to store and share all moments parts you love in your comics. And thanks to our synchronization system, you can get your comics from your Cloud storage provider!
Add the comics you like to your favorites list, and share the pages which amazed you the most with your friends in a few touches! It's that easy to use! Astonishing Comic Reader is fully compatible with CBZ and CBR comics! And it's ad free!
Join our community on G+: https://plus.google.com/communities/113176077772826564350
Feel free to send any suggestions or feedback you may have heroic reader!
If you're wondering which is the comic used in the screenshots, go checkout the Misery Depot project on http://www.miserydepot.com/. Other images are from golden age comics in public domain
Auto-download cover art, creators, characters, etc.. Just enter series titles or scan barcodes with your device camera.
* Automatically add comics to your database
Just enter series titles or scan comic barcodes with your device camera. CLZ Comics will automatically download full issue details, including creator and character lists, sollicitation texts / plot descriptions and cover images.
* Catalog your comic collection & wish list
Track the issues you own and the ones on your wish list. Organize and manage detailed issue information like Series, Issue Nr, Publisher, Publication Date, plus personal stuff like Purchase Information, Condition, Rating, Notes and Tags.
* Browse your comic database as an issue list or a cover "wall". View full issue information in the details panel. Group issues in Series or Publisher folders. Search your database with the Quick Search box.
* Free CLZ Cloud storage of your collection data:
Upload your collection data to the CLZ Cloud to have a full backup of your data. Sync your data between devices (e.g. desktop, phone and tablet) through the CLZ Cloud.
*Turn black/white image into 4 colorize image(Only available for donated users. Need install Perfect Viewer donation application).
*Page layout: Auto single page, Auto dual page, Auto switch by screen orientation
*Support Windows, Linux etc. network file sharing(CIFS/SAMBA)
*Require internet permission for CIFS/SAMBA support.
*Support image file format: JPEG,PNG,GIF,BMP,WebP
*Support archive file format: CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR,7Z/CB7,LZH
*Support PDF file after install the PDF plugin
*Smooth filters: Averaging, Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanczos3;
*Five view mode: Full size, Fit Screen, Fit Width, Fit Height, Fixed size, Stretch;
*Support Left-to-right & right-to-left reading
*Set image as wallpaper
*Browse image in folder/archive as thumbnail
*Support pinch to zoom & fling gesture
*Simple bookmark function
*My favorites management
*Cache next and previous page
*Simple file management(delete, rename)
*Adjust image brightness,contrast & gamma
*Auto cut off white border.
*Support Google Chromecast
Comic Books Collector VE will help you on creating and managing your comics collection. You can search and add all the titles you have and indicate which ones are print or digital, which ones you have read, or which ones you have on a wish list.
Besides you can share your collection with your friends on Facebook or Twitter, and enjoy the HQ cover that are downloaded to your Android.
Also you can export your collection to a CSV (Excel) file to view it on your computer or send it on email to a friend.
Back up your collection to the SD card in case you need to restore your phone or change to a new device!
Filter and group individual issues from different titles, ideal for cross over events.
Note: If you're migrating from the free version of the app, use the back up option to back up your library and then use the restore option to copy your library to this Variant Edition.
NOTE: Please if you have problems or questions send me an email, I can't respond to comments left on the rating section. If you're having issues adding or searching titles, please add a personal API key.
LINE Webtoon offers daily updates for all your favorite comics for FREE.Download it now and enjoy anywhere you like !
1. New Webtoons Every Day, All For Free : Seven (7) to ten (10) webtoons are updated each day of the week, and can be enjoyed free-of-charge.
2. Different Comics to suit your needs : Providing comics in various genres, including slice of life, comedy,fantasy,drama,romance,thriller, and etc
3. Best Optimized for mobile devices : Providing adjustable screen rotation and touch scrolling. (By touching a screen, the viewer will be scrolled down automatically.)
4. Enjoy your webtoons anywhere without data restriction : Wifi connection lets you download webtoons which can be viewed anywhere and at anytime without a 3G connection.
(Each episode can be downloaded and saved for upto 30 days)
More Fetures :
Update Notification : Use Push notification for new releases or updates of a user’s favorites.
SNS Share & Comments : Share your favorite webtoons via SNS (Facebook, Twitter, LINE) and leave comments.
Multi-lingual service: This application is provided in 11 languages, and the content can be read in English or (traditional) Chinese.
If any error or issue is found while using app, please submit your inquiry to Naver Customer Center
If you just leave a comment on maket review, we might not be able to give a quick reponse.
The U.S. Army's Career Navigator is a great resource to help you decide if a career in the army is right for you. With Career Navigator you can view over 230 U.S. Army Careers, learn how the army can help you get a college education, watch videos, see how you will transition from Civilian to Soldier in Basic Combat Training, and learn how your career will progress. And you can do all of this in the comfort of your own home with the support of family and friends. If you decide you'd like to learn more about a career in the U.S. Army, you can even use the app to find and contact a local recruiter.
Start Strong today by seeing what the U.S. Army has to offer with Career Navigator!
And while you’re at it, share your Snaps via social media and let your friends and family know you’re part of the team!