- 2 listenning modes (in Settings menu)
+ Audio streaming: Enable - listenning online
+ Audio streaming: Disable - must download audio file first and listen it offline
If you want to learn how to speak English fluently, this app will help you achieve your goal.
Features and functionality:
- Click, listen, and repeat functionality
- Record and play back tool
- Interactive conversation practice lessons
- Hundreds of real life scenarios such as movies, sports, shopping, college life, pets, working, and many more.
- Book mark lessons / Manage favorite lessons feature
- Share feature
- Lesson Search
English categories consist of:
- English Basics
- Regular Daily English
- Business English
- Travel English
- Interview English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Listening Lessons
- Pronunciation Lessons
- English Grammar Basics
- Top 2000 English speaking Vocabulary word list
Everything you need to help you learn English speaking is available in one FREE app.
★★★★★ 1 million downloads in the United States !!
★★★★★ $3.99> Free (1 month's worth of learning English)
★★★★★ English Idioms,Business English,English Conversation,Easy English, English listening,
★★★★★ English conjugator,Conversation, English Speaking
This English application is absolutely Free!
You will not find any better English Application than this anywhere.
We offer . . .
- Real English Vocabulary (over 20 days)
- Video Lesson
- Over 8 Lessons
- MES Conjugation System
- Vocabulary book with Flash card Type
- You can test yourself "speaking","grammar"and "Vocabulary"
more . . .
Reasons why you must learn to Speak English! It will improve your life.
- That’s right. Some say the most valuable commodity is information,
and you can access valuable information on the internet.
- Make more money than non-English speakers. Learning English will enrich your life.
- America is still a leader in IT innovation and economic development. English is used in America and in each of these fields.
- English is the language of science and it’s very important. To move up in science you need to know how to speak English.
- English is also the language of the movie Industry and it means you don’t have to rely on subtitles to watch all the blockbusters.
- Speaking English immediately opens up many doors and opportunities regardless of your race, religion, color, or background.
- Impress others around you whenever you speak English.
However most foreigners feel embarrassed to talk in English because of the following reasons . . .
- fear of making mistakes
- not knowing what to say and how to say
- not comfortable with a native speaker
So how do you speak English fluently like a native speakers with no fear and be confident?
You must practice speaking, speaking, and speaking!
The most effective way of speaking Fluent English is . . .
- know many practical vocabulary and tenses
- practice speaking with native speakers
- practice speaking English word phrases
- practice speaking using slangs and expressions
Hear it, Learn it, Speak it
Our English lessons provide the most effective language-learning program ever developed. The lessons gives you quick command of English structure without tedious, boring drills.
All our lessons will develop your English speaking skills immediately so you can put your English to use when abroad or dealing with English-speakers everywhere!
With our lessons you get:
- The flexibility to learn anytime, anywhere
- 20-minute lessons designed to optimize the amount of language you can learn in one sitting.
- Within each lessons new vocabulary is presented in flashcard style. This allows you to learn the meaning of any unfamiliar words quickly and easily with the help of handy English translations.
- The lessons focuses on real life situations - from asking about jobs and what they do, hobbies, interests, and about a person, about how they feel and about the conditions of others - are those that are most practical communication.
- These lessons featuring practical vocabulary, practice speaking, workbook, and Test.
- The conjugation system - the best system out there for anyone who must know in order to speak English fluently and confidently.
- Interactive Audio lessons to help you perfect your pronunciation and teach spoken language organically
This app have more than 100 listenning lessions with audios : basic, intermedicate and advance level.
With many examples and audios from "Listen English Conversation". You can listen english anywhere and anytime you like. You must open app every day to study english better.
This app can use for anyone practices English in Toeic, Ielts ... for your listening skills.
English is very difficult to listen. So you should listen everyday and anytime you rest. I hope you can listen english better with my application.
I hope you like my app.
VNSUPA FOR EDUCATION
Content Content and British English American English contains, I suggest you choose a fixed tone to listen to, which will help improve your listening and speaking skills.
You can listen online listening content, but also the content of your favorite collections, you can also download your favorite content.
Tags: English listening, listening comprehension
Would you like to improve your English? With „Speak English“, you can train your pronunciation and speaking skills. Just listen, repeat & compare!
"Speak English" is an app which helps you to improve your English speaking skills naturally and easily.
Listen, Repeat & Compare! It's easy, fun and works in the same way as you learned your first language.
Choose from a variety of topics, e.g.
- Basic English
- Job Interview
- Customer Service
★★★★★ You can start each session for free! ★★★★★
Learn and practice a lot of great phrases for your upcoming conversations.
How does „Speak English“ work?
1. We read a phrase to you. (Listen to it as often as you like)
2. Repeat the sentence and record yourself
3. Play your recording back and compare your pronunciation
Repeat this process to perfect your English. Improve your fluency, train your pronunciation and learn some great phrases and vocabulary.
Learn anywhere, at your own speed.
This app trains your speaking skills anywhere - at home, on the go, on the couch, at your desk, in bed, on a business trip or on holiday. Learn in your own comfort and at your own speed. Just listen, repeat and compare.
Let’s make the world a better-speaking place!
Hundreds of courses (videos) with many subjects:
- Effortless English®
- Extra English®
- Let's Talk in English®
- The Business Of English®
- Learn English with Emma®
- The Best English®
- Learn English Speaking
- English Conversation
- Speak English With Misterduncan
- EF PodEnglish
- Learning English with Jennifer
- English Today
Lesson content is updated daily, to keep your practice fresh, relevant and exciting.
- 2 listenning modes (in Settings menu)
+ Audio streaming: Enable - listenning online
+ Audio streaming: Disable - must download audio file first and listen it offline
1. Practice english examination Toeic, Ielts, Toeft. Every subject includes a famous series of videos for writing, speaking, listening, reading. Also, application provides a series of well-known channels for learning english such as australian network, english ryan, academic english help...
2. Practice english skills as speaking, listening, writing, reading, vocabulary, grammar.
3. Practice english by news with bbc, voa, and english for business.
4. Learning english by famous songs ,series of films.
In addition, the application also provides some features:
- Taking notes videos learned, and review it again in Note screen.
- Add favorite playlists.
- Search videos and playlists.
Besides that, everyday you can receive new videos involving many things such as learning english by:
- Famous persons
- Hot news
- Popular songs.
Free BBC Learning English resources for speakers of English as a second language through news, sport, pictures, video and audio resources.
- 5 categories : 6 Minute English, English At Work, Express English, Words in the news and The English we speak.
- Have more than 400 stories.
- Transcript supported.
- Vocabularies and notes supported.
- Easy download and listen when needed.
- Auto updated.
We are preparing for updating new features and adding more categories from BBC Learning English program.
Please feed back for us to improve it better!
Let improve your English Listening Skills with BBC Learning English program!
If you have any questions or would like more information about our App.,
please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The simplest presentation of English Tenses, learn it once and remember it for life time.
Tenses in any language are the basic and one of the most important topics in both writing and communication of that language.
This app helps you to learn the Tenses of English languages in a very easy and effective way. All the topics in this app are covered in depth and in a most simple way.
A better user interface with different sections for Practice and Study.
If you want to practice grammar check out our app
And for a complete grammar reference check out this one
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
* Learn to speak English easily.
* Basic to Advanced language English learning.
* Speak with a video Character and get instant feedback.
* You speak English and SpeakingPal understands!
* Improve your English speaking skills
* From beginners to business and academic needs.
Hours of fun video content:
* More than 100 levels, 1000 different dialogs, 1800 sentences, 1300 vocabulary, and hundreds of quiz questions
* Don't miss our 16 free levels !!!
2 million users! 10 global awards!
Winner of 2013 SXSWedu in Higher Education (US)
Winner of 2013 Learning Awards for Innovative Learning Service (UK)
• Talk in English with a video character
• Automatic speech recognition understands and rates your speech
• Get instant color-coded feedback on your pronunciation
• Record and compare your speech with a native English speaker
• Topic based dialogs are humorous and short – practice takes a few minutes
• Unlimited opportunity to practice all sentences
• Rich multimedia – text, voice, and video
• Beginner, intermediate and more advanced levels
• Videos of how to say all English sounds
• Vocabulary aid
• It’s easy, fun and takes just a few minutes a day!
What our users say:
“Such a great app to learn English skills.”
“A brilliant way to learn to pronounce in English.”
“This is the best English learning tool, I have ever seen.”
If you have Busuu, Duolingo, Rosetta Stone, Mindsnacks, Voxy, or other English learning products, you will want SpeakingPal English Tutor to help you learn how to speak in English!
Exercise is associated with context will help you understand and remember the grammar in a natural way.
The application will help you improve your English in general and in particular of English grammar.
------All topics of this app-----
Listen vs. Hear
Finish vs. End
Start vs. Begin
How to use the articles
We went on holiday
An Easy Question
Learn it by heart
White Water Rafting
Where am I?
Remove the Spoon
On TV tonight
Relative Pronoun Exercises
Basic American English
Basic English Grammar
Basic Weather Expressions
Basic English Expressions
Elementary English Grammar
Modal Verb Questions
Elementary Grammar Questions
English Grammar Exercise
Much, many, a lot, lots
Chit Chat: At the bus stop
Chit Chat: Talking about the Doctor
Chit Chat: In the Aeroplane
Chit Chat: At the pub
Chit Chat: At the restaurant
Chit Chat: On the phone
Chit Chat: In the theatre
Chit Chat: In the supermarket
Chit Chat: In the train
Other, another, others, the others
Adjective Prepositions Constructions
Anything, nothing, something, everything
Pronouns: who, whose, whom, which
Some, any, few, little
Past Participle Sentences
Common English Errors
Common Quantity Nouns
Using Make and Do (1)
Using Make and Do (2)
While, during and for
auxiliary verbs: was, did, have
prepositions of time: for, ago, since, on, at
Common English phrases with prepositions
Articles in English Grammar
a, some or any
Say vs. Tell
Close vs. Shut
At the Restaurant
At the Theatre
Popular Garden Idioms
Hot and Cold
A Collision - Finish this Story
Will or Shall?
The two Butter Frogs
Leave me alone
Wrapped round her finger
The Ants and the Grasshopper
The Two Dogs
The Hare and the Tortoise
Who has done it?
Life on Mars?
Go for it
Save the Day
Yes, Yes, Yes
Do you mind?
Keeping it Quiet
A Crying Shame
Lots of Stuff
Hear my Story
High and Low
A Night Out
Lots of Pieces
How to ask a question
How to attract someone
How to compliment
Save Our Animals
Student Teacher Dialogue
Phrasal Verb: Walk
English tense explanations
Idioms with the phrasal verb come, look
Time clauses: future tense examples
Idioms with the phrasal verb bring
Question / Response Test
Short Idioms Exam
Mobile telecommunication expressions
Idioms with the phrasal verb pull, get, go
Action verbs and sports expressions
English prepositions exercises
this, that, these, those
Common subordinating conjunctions
Reflexive and intensive pronouns
about, just before
Idioms - hard
Compound words: head
Idioms about Animals
Idioms about Food
Prepositions of Time and Date
What Comes Next?
Learning tips and instructions
Interviews and Jobs
At the Doctors
Flying across the Channel
Teaching your Wife to Drive
One is always going to lose...
A Public Figure
Talking through his hat
You have to go
Up in the Clouds
Bite, Bit, Bitten
What a Cracker
Lunch is served
Dry as you like
What the Devil
To become a fluent English speaker, you must study and master reading, listening, and speaking. With English Conversation app, the lessons are structured to give you practice in all three areas at the same time.
- In most of the lessons, you read the sentence, click on the sentence to listen to the sentence, and then you can practice speaking by repeating after the audio file provided by a native English speaker.
- Real English Video & Everyday English Video
- This proven method strengthens your reading, speaking, and listening all at the same time and makes learning English easy. You will improve your English speaking using this method.
♥ Get 6 lessons free!
Log in and download the first lesson in each level for free!
User ID: wwe.demo
♥ You can buy more lessons - there are 64 in the app!
♥ Online students can download lessons for free!
The long-awaited World Wide English app is now available for Android.
Be confident using English. Make friends, study and work in English-speaking countries.
Start at any English level: beginner, pre-intermediate or intermediate. Choose and buy from 64 lessons including job interviews, news, casual conversations, presentations and many more.
World Wide English includes video and audio files. Watch to learn real language. Listen to pronunciation for word stress, intonation and how to break words into syllables. Study new vocabulary. Take turns in a conversation. Get a score by completing the activities.
• Storage - modify/delete USB storage contents
This is required to save the lessons to your phone.
• Network communication - full Internet access
This is required to download the lessons.
• Hardware controls - record audio
This is required to record your speaking practice.
• Network communication - Google Play billing service
This is required to buy lessons.
Please email us if you need support. If there are problems, we can help you through emails but we cannot help you through reviews.
visit http://j.mp/wwehelp for online help