★ A free to try version of Fun English Learning Games.
★ Colors lesson is free and includes 6 English learning games.
★ Chosen by more than 2,000,000 parents and kids worldwide.
★ Teaches children English language through games and activities.
★ Designed by language learning experts for kids aged from 3-10.
★ Suitable for toddlers, preschool children and kindergarten kids.
★ Older kids and adults enjoy Fun English too!
Fun English combines a structured English language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our language learning activities keep your child entertained and occupied whilst introducing them to English words, sentences, speaking and spelling.
FEATURES OF FUN ENGLISH LANGUAGE FOR KIDS
✓ Free to download - your first English lesson is included free of charge!
✓ 5 or more unique games in each fun-packed language lesson.
✓ Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork.
✓ Engaging learning games keep your child entertained as they learn.
FUN ENGLISH EXPLAINED
Our English language course is divided into lessons. Each English lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun English uses male and female voices with both American and English accents. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the English language.
FUN ENGLISH LANGUAGE LESSONS
The Colors lesson includes 5 English learning games and is free to download. Other lessons are available as In-App Purchases.
★ Colors - including the verb “to be” - INCLUDED FREE!
★ Numbers - including spelling
★ Animals - introducing singular and plural
★ Fruits - including likes/doesn't like
★ Body Parts - including have/has
★ Clothes - including “he/she is wearing”
★ Vehicles - introducing adjectives
★ Food - including “want/don't want”
★ The House – including prepositions
★ Sea Animals – including comparatives
COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT & MOTOR SKILLS
Fun English also helps with other areas of your child’s development. It’s extremely beneficial to young learners due to its simplicity and focus on playful repetition.
✓ Play is an important element of your child’s development
✓ Helps your child build motor skills and concentration
✓ Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging play activities
✓ Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
✓ Helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
Fun English is created by our team of expert educators who have brought a classroom-tested English language course to tablets and smartphones.
We have created a step-by-step English course that teaches the English language in an effective and entertaining way.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
★ Write a review to tell us what you think or contact us via our website, Facebook or Twitter.
★ More Information: http://studycat.net/apps/fun-english
★ Get Help & Support: http://studycat.net/support/android
★ Like Us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/studycat.net
★ Follow Us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+StudycatNet
★ Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/study_cat
“Hands-On Equations - Level 1 Lite is perfect for introducing algebra to students..” - www.educationworld.com
Algebra can be a tricky subject to master but with the help of Hands-On Equations 1 Lite, equations such as 4x+2=3x+9 become child’s play! In three easy lessons the young student obtains a feeling of success and a sense of mathematical power in solving sophisticated looking equations.
The original Hands-On Equations program, using physical game pieces, has already helped more than a million students gain confidence with algebra. Now that same, proven method is available virtually in the palm of your hand__ for FREE!
A short, helpful introductory video by Dr. Borenson, the inventor of Hands-On Equations, assures and encourages young students that algebra is fun and easy to master.
This FREE app gives students a taste of the same in-depth algebraic experience they will have with the paid version of Hands-On Equations 1.
This is how the App works:-
•The unknown X is represented by a blue pawn on the Android screen while the constants are represented by number cubes.
•In Lesson 1 the icons do not move. The student uses thinking or guess and check to solve the equations.
•Beginning with Lesson 2, the student places the game pieces on the balance scale to represent the two sides of the equation.
•Beginning with Lesson 3, the student simplifies the equation by removing pawns from the balance to solve for the unknown X.
•The student verifies his/her solution by resetting the problem to conduct the check.
•Feedback is provided to the student in the check phase of the problem.
•Simple touch features are used to move the pieces around.
•An expert instructional video is included for each lesson.
•An intuitive user interface makes the app easy to use.
Hands-On Equations 1 Lite is perfect for introducing algebra to kids (or adults) in an entertaining and fun way. The app will boost their self-esteem and give them the confidence to take on even more complicated equations! Download this FREE app today and see how much fun and how easy algebra can be!
For more information on Hands-On Equations, visit http://www.borenson.com.
For app support, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• No internet required
• No annoying ads or of any kind
• Includes upcoming updates that contain FREE new tutorials
• Fast and portable
English Is Fun
- TALK2US: Afghanistan
- Voices of America
- TALK2US Conversational Practice (Skype: VOALearningEnglish)
- Economics Report
- Education Report
- Health Report
- Agriculture Report
- Technology Report
- Medical School in Three Years Instead of Four
- What Teachers Think of Effects of Entertainment Media
- Finance Degree in California Appeals to Chinese
- South African Schools: Weak Test Results, but Some Good News
- Tragedy at One School, Renewal at Another
- 'Parent Libraries' in Rural Schools in Vietnam
- Why Most Lebanese History Books End at 1943
- Obesity Rises Among Children in Developing Countries
- MERS Virus Worries Public Health Officials
- The Dangers of Living Near Toxic Waste Dumps
- Lower Prices for HPV Vaccine in Poorest Countries
- Improvements in Trauma Care Save Lives
- WHO Says Vaccines Save Up to 3 Million Children a Year
- What Your Blood Pressure Means
- Pakistan Improves Care for Wounded Troops
- Fighting to End Polio in Nigeria
- Using a Smartphone as a Microscope
- Gonorrhea Getting Harder to Treat
- People Get Happier With Age
- Folic Acid May Reduce Risk of Autism
- Breastfeeding in the First Hour After Birth
- Nigeria's Uche Amazigo Wins Big Award for Public Health
- Immunizing Girls Against Cervical Cancer
- Conflict in CAR Affects Almost 2 Million
- For the Brain, the Benefits of Being Bilingual
- Watching for Early Signs of Autism in Babies
- Overweight People Found to Have Less Risk of Early Death
- Staying Safe in Freezing Weather (Part 2)
- Staying Safe in Freezing Weather (Part 1)
- Longer Lives Not Always Healthier Lives
- Health and Environmental Concerns as Ugandans Start to Eat Primates
- Mobile Phones Grow as a Health Care Tool
- Practicing Climate-Friendly Agriculture
- In DRC, a Solution to Crop Thefts?
- Debating Government Payments for Farmers
- Straw Bale Gardening: Advice for Beginners
- Cassava Virus Spreads to West Africa
- Afghan Farmers Again Increase Poppy Crop
- The Risk From Imported Pests
- Schoolchildren in Virginia City Go Green
- The Many Uses for the Moringa Oleifera Plant
- Actions to Fight Hunger Fall Short of Promises
- In the Garden: Growing Beets
- The Benefits of Companion Planting
- Europe's Horse Meat Problems
- Tips for Raising Mums
- Growing Vegetables in the Shade
- Avoiding Future Famines in Somalia
- Reducing High Rates of Wasted Food
- What Makes a Plant a Weed?
- New Rules Aim to Improve Food Safety in US
- Ideas for Climate-Friendly Food Production
- Fighting Child Hunger in the Sahel
- The Business of Christmas Trees
- How Poinsettias Flowered Into an American Favorite
- Mangrove Trees Fight Poverty in Eritrean Village
- In South Africa, Armed Guards for Rhinos
- Identifying a 'STEMI' Heart Attack With an iPhone App
- A Call for a Ban on 'Killer Robots'
- Persuading You to Buy a PC
- Brck: an Internet Router Designed for Africa
- Smartphones in Space: a Really Long-Distance Call for NASA
- An App for Alzheimer's Caregivers
- California Governor Seeks to Increase Ties with China
- Why 'Lite' Smartphones Are So Popular
- Tricks in Digital Video
- The Threat From Cyber Attacks
- An App That Predicts Traffic Delays
- China a Growing Supplier of Drones
- A Plan to Fight Cyber Threats
- Building Machines With Human-Like Senses
- An iPad App for Orangutans
- How Mobile Phones Are Changing Life in Africa
- ADB Loan to Finance E-trikes in Philippines
- Examining the Case Against Aaron Swartz
- At CES in Las Vegas, TVs Were the Stars
- China Tightens Rules on Internet Use
- Why the US, Other Countries Refused to Sign Internet Treaty
- Gadgets Topped Holiday Wish Lists
- Young Entrepreneur Creates Hospital for iPhones
- Students Win $100,000 for Traffic Management System
- A Call to Ban 'Killer Robots'
Intelligent children learn fast, and apply their knowledge in everyday life situations. But - inventing something new, creating something original, that is real genius. I always admire originality, whether it is original artwork, an original story, or an invention that can make life easier for many people.
How can we teach our children creative thinking? How can we teach them the habit of thinking "outside the box"?
Here are a few easy and fun suggestions for activities that will go a long way toward developing this very valuable skill of creative thinking in your child. Slight adjustments may be needed for your child's age and skill.
1. Play the following game: one person starts telling a story. He stops after a few sentences, and the next player continues his story. There is no limit to the number of players. It is a great idea to record the story, so that it can be distributed to the participants later, for the enjoyment of everyone. This is a very fun activity that trains your child (and you too, if you are participating) to think creatively.
2. Prepare a series of pictures. The pictures can be taken from a book, from several books, from newspapers - or even downloaded from the Internet and printed on a home printer. Put the pictures next to each other, and let your child tell a story, using those pictures. You can take turns, your child and you, developing the story based on the pictures. This game can have several variations: put the pictures face down on the table, then turn them over one by one, to continue the story. Gradually increase the speed of turning the pictures over, so that the story teller has to come up with the story continuation faster and faster. When you are done with a set of pictures, just change the order, and see if your child can come up with a different story, based on the new order.
3. Prepare a series of words written on cards. Play the same game - tell a story using these words. You can use the same variations as above.
Download Be Creative thinking now!
Primarily, this program is designed for children and, of course, for moms and teachers preschool .
It posted step by step and illustrated instructions on how to sculpt the most famous animals, birds and insects , transportation and more .
Each character disassembled into separate simple parts and manufacturing steps , thus modeling available even three-year olds .
Mold can not only their clay , but also from polymer clay, putty , salt dough .
Modeling develops in boys and girls motility , which is very useful in childhood.
Sculpting lessons consist of successive stages . Repeating stages every action as a result of the child will get a beautiful figure , made with his own hands .
Figures do is simple, and the joy of creativity is incomparable to anything else. Kids love the clay, and even the smallest can create something .
Creating clay figures is a great way to make a small gift for someone you love, create a colorful zoo for your living room, or just to spend a fun afternoon flexing your creativity muscle. If you want to know how to create clay animals, all you need is some modeling clay, a willingness to learn, and a love for clay creatures. Just follow these steps and you'll be on your way to creating your own clay zoo in no time at all.
Plasticine modeling of the child develops good fine motor skills , spatial thinking, artistic taste , the concept of color , shape objects , fantasy and even the knowledge of the outside world. In addition , modeling ( not necessarily from plasticine ) has beneficial effects on the nervous system as a whole. In general , the benefits of modeling studies is enormous. For this occupation is not bored even an adult , the more the child will be much more interesting and easier to do joint creativity .
The program is free and includes 100 stunning craft . Work on crafts every detail painted and illustrated. Everything from start to finish with a detailed description.
Crafts made from this program for Android, book shelf perfectly decorate your child , recalling in the future, well conducted , for creative work time. Do not be ashamed to give home-made grandparents , dad , at one time or another holiday or just to play .
Figures from the mastic can perfectly complement any confection : cake , cake, cake. They can be made using a variety of edible materials , and using a variety of tools for working with the mastic figurines can give quite realistic appearance. Technology modeling putty does not differ from other modeling materials
Various crafts in the program , from very mild to the most complex .
This program contains the following lessons of modeling:
Snow White And The Gnomes
cat, cat and kittens
bouquet of roses
family of Smurfs
Wedding bride and groom figurines
Quick and fun! Practice Anywhere!
* Fast games
* The answers
* Improve your second language skill
* Test your grammar: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced.
* 42 questions per level
* Answers to quiz questions
* A Scoreboard: What's your score?
Who is this app for?
*International students - prepare for tests, enjoy your hobby.
*Teachers - motivate your students to practice.
*Tourists and business people - be more successful when communicating.
*Native-Speaking Children studying grammar - make it fun!
*People with learning disabilities - give special needs students more choices.
Special low price. Buy now!
1. How does the game scoring work?
Correct answer: 1 point
Wrong answer: 0.33 points
Using the 'Correct Answer ' button: 0 points
2. How do I choose my level?
*UPGRADE to get your score for each level. Your highest score is the correct level. Try a harder level to challenge yourself.
3. How can I get the correct answers?
UPGRADE and use the answer button.
4. How can I get more questions?
5. What's the best way to learn a language?
The best way is to immerse yourself in the language. Read and listen to interesting things at your level, and try to find another student or native speaker to practice with. Also, use your time efficiently. Practice with your mobile device when you're waiting in lines or commuting by public transportation. Our app is perfect for this, and the UPGRADE version is priced very cheaply.
Try the FREE English 1000, if you like it, English 6000 has no adverts!
The software allows you to test your pronunciation against the computer. You can flick through words quickly, or study at your own pace. You can enter any word that you want.
Give it a try.
Language 6000 series: English 6000, French 6000, German 6000, Italian 6000...
If you like this you will love English Level Checker!
Would you like to improve your English? With „Speak English“, you can train your pronunciation and speaking skills. Just listen, repeat & compare!
"Speak English" is an app which helps you to improve your English speaking skills naturally and easily.
Listen, Repeat & Compare! It's easy, fun and works in the same way as you learned your first language.
Choose from a variety of topics, e.g.
- Basic English
- Job Interview
- Customer Service
★★★★★ You can start each session for free! ★★★★★
Learn and practice a lot of great phrases for your upcoming conversations.
How does „Speak English“ work?
1. We read a phrase to you. (Listen to it as often as you like)
2. Repeat the sentence and record yourself
3. Play your recording back and compare your pronunciation
Repeat this process to perfect your English. Improve your fluency, train your pronunciation and learn some great phrases and vocabulary.
Learn anywhere, at your own speed.
This app trains your speaking skills anywhere - at home, on the go, on the couch, at your desk, in bed, on a business trip or on holiday. Learn in your own comfort and at your own speed. Just listen, repeat and compare.
Let’s make the world a better-speaking place!
What is your English level? Check now - it's fast!
*Find out your vocabulary and grammar level: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced.
*Get results quickly
* Full test: find out your overall English level.
* Full report: Get a detailed level description. Learn your predicted TOEIC, TOEFL and IELTS scores, as well as your U.S. grade school reading level.
*Check your reading, writing, grammar or vocabulary levels separately.
Who is this app for?
*English learners - Get a rough idea of your English level without spending a lot of money on expensive exams.
*English teachers and school administrators - Quickly and easily check your students' English levels.
*Business managers - assess your employees' English level.
Special low price. Buy now!
1. How does the test work?
This is a diagnostic test. The test starts with a beginner question. Every time the test taker gets an answer correct, they proceed to a higher level. However, if the test taker gets a question wrong, they drop one level. This process continues until an assessment of the test takers ability level is made.
2. How accurate are the tests?
Our app is designed to give you a quick and approximate idea of your level. All questions have been written by expert teachers. The reading passages were analyzed using special software that tests for word difficulty and sentence length.
3. What about listening and speaking?
We are currently working on a listening test. For speaking, due to the current limits of technology, it's best to seek out a certified oral proficiency tester. For example, take an IELTS test or the Standard Speaking Test (SST).
4. How can I improve my test scores?
The best way is to immerse yourself in the language. Read and listen to interesting topics at your level, and try to find another student or native speaker to practice with. If you're studying for a specific exam, then it's important to take practice tests and learn test-taking strategies. Also, use your time efficiently. Practice with your mobile device when you're waiting in lines or commuting by public transportation. Our apps are perfect for this. Check out: English Grammar Quiz Game, Practical English and Pronunciation Checker.
This is EFL/ESL Language Learning Software.
Authors: Jason Byrne & Robert Diem
We recommend that you read the grammar explanation on the first page of the lesson and then do the exercises, thinking all the time about the rules in the grammar explanation.
Remember that learning grammar is only one part of learning a language. So don't be obsessed by it! Learning examples that will help you when you speak or write is the best way to learn.
There are grammar topics below in app:
+ Present simple
+ Present continuous
+ Present simple or continuous
+ Past simple
+ Past continuous
+ Past simple or continuous
+ Irregular verbs
+ Present perfect
+ Present perfect continuous
+ Present perfect simple or continuous
+ Present Perfect or Past Simple
+ Past perfect
+ Past perfect continuous
+ Past Review 1
+ Past Review 2
+ The Future - Going to
+ The Future - Will
+ Going to or will
+ The Future - present forms
+ Will - other uses
+ The imperative
+ The Passive
+ The -ing form
+ May Might
+ Should 2
+ Must or have to
+ Zero conditional
+ The first conditional
+ The second conditional
+ The third conditional
+ Had better
+ Used to
+ Asking questions 1
+ Asking questions 2
+ Question tags
+ Reported speech
+ Reported speech 2
+ Suppose 2
+ Have something done
+ Should have
+ Can have and could have
+ Will be doing
+ Will have done
+ For 2
TAG: english grammar, study english, grammar, simple english grammar, learn english, simple grammar, english lessions, english for beginner
Why should I be interested in this app? In English Monster, we’ll show you some of these common errors Spanish speakers make and areas they have difficulties with through a series of interactive exercises. You’ll be able to, for example, discover what the 45 most common spelling mistakes made by Spanish speakers are or the 15 most typical “false friends”.
Where does English Monster come from? We’ve always thought our Cambridge English Corpus logo looked like a monster with one eye. This inspired us to create the application. Throughout the entire app, you’ll find two monsters. One is good (and will help you at times) while the other is evil (this one has a Mohawk and will complicate your life now and then).
What level are we talking about? With regards to the level, we had to make a choice so, in the end, we went for the upper-intermediate level. Don’t worry if your level is lower. The good thing about this app is that the level isn’t what’s most important. The truly important thing is that the app highlights Spanish speakers’ most frequent mistakes. Learning about these is never a bad idea.
What do I do if I want to erase my progress and start the game again? It’s simple. Just go to the settings menu and push “erase progress”. And remember: in addition to your Smartphone and tablet, you can also play on Facebook.
What else can we tell you about Cambridge English Corpus? We’ve been analysing Spanish speakers’ English at Cambridge University Press since 1993. Over those twenty years, we’ve learnt a lot and realised that each country and each native language has its own difficulties and needs its own solutions. In addition to the English of Spanish speakers, we are constantly analysing the English of native speakers, both British and American. In order to do this, we delve into a variety of different sources: newspapers, magazines, websites, social networks, television programmes, conversations on the street or business meetings. All this information is then introduced into our software so we can understand how the English language evolves and how its different speakers use it. What’s the result of all this? It allows us to create methods adapted to the reality of the language. To find out more about Cambridge English Corpus, visit: www.commonmistakes.es.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 23 languages:
✔ Turkish ✔ Russian ✔ Korean ✔ German ✔ Arabic ✔ Chinese ✔ Thai ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Portuguese ✔ French ✔ Spanish ✔ Polish ✔ Italian ✔ Romanian ✔ Japanese ✔ Hindi ✔ Indonesian ✔ Swedish ✔ Norwegian ✔ Danish ✔ Greek ✔ Czech ✔ Brazilian Portuguese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in “Spin Categories” feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 24 pre-programmed interface languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 24 major languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. The app’s vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish.
Please support us by leaving a good rating in Android Market, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Note that some of the dictionaries and books are very large, so make sure you are on WiFi before downloading them.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of our app, and technical parameters of the phone to help us fix the bugs. We don't collect any personal information.
this free package with ads but full package with no ads
wonderful and easy app to learn the English language, in a simple way by images, so that each word have photo about it
And there are possibility of recurrence hearing the Spelling , pronunciation, the application also includes games and fun tests to learn the English language easily
Using this application you can learn the English language very easily and very quickly
Whatever their native language you will be able to Learn English by images from this application
More from developer
♥ Get 6 lessons free!
Log in and download the first lesson in each level for free!
User ID: wwe.demo
♥ You can buy more lessons - there are 64 in the app!
♥ AMES Online students can download lessons for free! Visit www.ames.edu.au for more.
The long-awaited World Wide English app is now available for Android. Join the 1.5 million students who have already learnt English with NSW AMES.
Be confident using English. Make friends, study and work in English-speaking countries.
Start at any English level: beginner, pre-intermediate or intermediate. Choose and buy from 64 lessons including job interviews, news, casual conversations, presentations and many more.
World Wide English includes video and audio files. Watch to learn real language. Listen to pronunciation for word stress, intonation and how to break words into syllables. Study new vocabulary. Take turns in a conversation. Get a score by completing the activities.
• Storage - modify/delete USB storage contents
This is required to save the lessons to your phone.
• Network communication - full Internet access
This is required to download the lessons.
• Hardware controls - record audio
This is required to record your speaking practice.
• Network communication - Google Play billing service
This is required to buy lessons.
Please email us if you need support. If there are problems, we can help you through emails but we cannot help you through reviews.
visit http://j.mp/wwehelp for online help