EIGENVALUES CALCULATOR is a FREE app available for Android to calculate eigenvalues and eigenvectors of REAL matrices entered by users. Excellent tool for college students that discover spectral decomposition in linear algebra.
WHY USE EIGENVALUES CALCULATOR:
- SIMPLE TO USE: You can pick matrix dimension, select the REAL values entries and press button CALCULATE.
- PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING OUTPUT: All app results will have a format similar LATEX, using scientific pattern text
- EXCELLENT: For scientifics and students who want to "play" with their matrices and its eigenvalues
- PLOT EIGENVALUES: You will see a graphical eigenvalues distribution
- ENTRIES USING FUNCTIONS: You will use basic functions, like sin, cos, sqrt, pow, etc. for calculate matrix entries
- N-by-N MATRICES: In oldest version we only allow to user manually enter until 5-by-5 matrices. In this version user could define matrices of N-by-N, with N > 5 until N = 100
- IMPORT MATRICES: You will load your matrices from .csv files
- EXPORT RESULTS
YOU KNOW WHAT:
Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors have a wide range of applications, for example in stability analysis, vibration analysis, atomic orbitals, facial recognition, and matrix diagonalization.