Manage Your Expenses is an expense manager which helps you to manage and track your expenses, income and bills at single place. You can also manage your account on website www.ManageYourExpenses.com for free. We are charging for mobile app to provide it ad-free and to support the development.
Simple interface makes it easy to navigate through the application.
Enter you daily expenses and income.
Get summarized and detail analysis of your monthly and yearly expenses and income.
Add you unpaid bills so that you don't miss to pay them and avoid penalty.
Search the unpaid bills and mark them as paid once you pay them.
Manage your own list of Expense and Income categories.
- In just two quick taps*, file expenses with all payment details, such as pre-added (or add your own!) categories, subcategories and payment methods, date, time and any additional notes on the expenditure.
- View and edit all your expenditure, till date.
- View graphical reports of your expenditure drilled down to details i.e, by category, subcategory, date, time, payment method and many more. (Psst: Curious about what day of the week you spend the most? We'll tell you!)
- Set and edit bill payment reminders
- Export all details of your expenditure by email. One time, recurrently or both!
- No hidden cost
- All data stored locally
Update: Known Issues' workaround :
1. Please use only alphabets and numbers for naming any new category/subcategory you may create.
* may increase in case some details are changed.
All icons in this app have been downloaded from softicons.com, with some from WPZOOM (wpzoom.com), Aha-soft( aha-soft.com) and other very kind and generous icon developers who have put their stuff up for free.
Applications like : GoSMS, Handscent SMS, Contact+ etc and even inbuilt System Messaging application can disable this popup
This is not a problem with our application, thats how android platform works :(
You must have to disable SMS popups on any such application to allow “Smart Expense Tracker” to process your SMS correctly
- Almost every Indian bank and credit card services send transaction details to customers phone as an SMS, so we tried to help you to track expense through parsing those messages.
- However its not limited to track expenses only through SMS, you can add expenses as much as you can.
- It helps you to manage everything on single page, you can add expense, manage categories, manage SMS parsing and see history of your expenses.
- On Dashboard, Expense quick view panel displays expenses per categories, you can select period of days to see expenses for that period.
Adding expense to “Smart Expense Tracker” is very easy :
- Add your amount
- Add optional notes for your expense (we recommend you add, as it will help you to recollect why the expense was made)
- You can change date and time for the expense, default time will be current time of device
- Select a category for your expense
- And save!
- The History page will help you to scrutinize your expenses
- By default you see expenses made “Today”, you can change the period of expenses, using custom mode you can see maximum 60 days expenses on this page
- You can group expenses by category or date
- We have beautiful graphs to visualize your expenses, each category will have their own color code
- By tapping on any expense entry, you can see more details of that expense, you can edit and remove expense from the same details panel.
- If the expense entry was made with SMS parsing, you can see the SMS content from details panel too.
- SMS Parsing simplified : You can restrict the app from parsing every SMS you receive, you can use either SMS Templates or more smarter Hot Words . So it will ask you to add expense only the SMS content matches the template and/or hotwords.
- You can enable or disable all or particular hotwords or templates parsing at any point of time.
Hot Words :
- When SMS is received and it contains any of the Hot Words added to the application, it will try parsing the content, and if any amount is found in text, it will ask you to save this to “Smart Expense Tracker”
- Templates are very helpful to parse messages perfectly, we will not guess the amount from SMS, but it will have exact amount, so you just have to press “Save” when “Smart Expense Tracker” asks you to save expense.
If your XYZ bank sends you transaction message in this format :
Your a/c 00000000 is debited Rs 10000 on 2014-02-04 A/c balance is Rs 100000.00 Info: Payment Through Online Gateway
Just replace the amount with “@@”and its ready to go :
Your a/c 00000000 is debited Rs @@ on 2014-02-04 A/c balance is Rs 100000.00 Info: Payment Through Online Gateway
- Its not much smart if you can not categorize your expenses, just storing expenses might be not much helpful, so we have easy to manage categories.
- You can add as many categories as you want, color code them to easily identify
- You can change category name and color at any time and it will be reflected everywhere
- Inactive categories will no longer be shown while adding or editing an expense
Backup & Restore
- We change devices, just to upgrade or its necessary sometimes, so we have smart Backup & Restore facility to help you never lose your old entries in “Smart Expense Tracker”
Expense Manager with SMS Parsing, Expense Manager, Manage your expenses automatically, bank SMS expense tracker, manage expense, track expense, smart expense manager, auto expense manager
More from developer
Fleurs de Montagne est le compagnon idéal de vos ballades, excursions et randonnées. Grâce à son système de filtrage par différents critères (couleur de la fleur, période de floraison ou altitude) vous trouverez rapidement ce que vous cherchez.
En plus des différentes listes filtrées par couleur, période ou altitude vous pouvez aussi consulter la liste complète et les fiches individuelles de chaque fleur.
Bonnes randonnées !
Please upgrade your YouKym application.
It shows on the home screen how much money you spent this month, and allows you to directly add an expense.
To add it to your home screen, long press on the screen and choose 'Widget Android -> YouKym'.
Once you downloaded it, open the YouKym application: locked features will be unlocked.
It allows you:
- to manage multiple accounts
- to view your older expenses
- to use the trends view
You need to download the (free) YouKym application.