CoPilot is the high performance GPS navigation app to get you where you’re going safely, reliably and most importantly enjoyably.
Join over 14 million drivers and professional fleets worldwide that trust CoPilot’s high quality offline maps for fast and accurate guidance, even when there’s no mobile coverage or you’re navigating abroad.
*****As featured on Engadget, CNET, Auto Express *****
INCLUDES FREE 7 DAY TRIAL OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION AND ACTIVETRAFFIC™:
• Offline navigation: street maps stored on-board your Android
• Clear voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions with text-to-speech technology
• Driver-friendly 3D guidance display shows you the way at every turn
• Lane indicator arrows, highway exit sign post information and realistic ClearTurn™ view to help you at complex junctions
• Real-time ActiveTraffic™ and predictive time-of-day routing helps you avoid delays, so you’ll arrive on-time and stress-free, every time
• Automatic routing and fast recalculation if you miss a turn
• Safety camera alerts with free database updates (not available in North America, France or Switzerland)
• Unique directions only view and motion lock for safer driving
• CommuteMe™ automatically learns your favourite route to and from work, and checks it for traffic every day
• Speed limit warnings and speedometer
• Accurate ETAs so you know when you’ll arrive
• And much, much more…
GET USE OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION IN-APP
If you enjoy your drive with CoPilot (and we’re confident you will!), you can purchase voice-guided navigation options via in-app purchase in MyCoPilot > Features & Upgrades. You can also purchase a 12 month ActiveTraffic subscription and get additional map regions throughout the world.
FREE BASIC FEATURES:
After the 7 day trial, you can still enjoy the following features for free:
► Offline 2D street maps
► Comprehensive multi-stop trip planning tools to plan detailed routes before you go
► Huge database of pre-loaded POIs to easily find local restaurants, gas stations, car parks and other useful places
► View your complete itinerary & preview every turn direction
► Drag and drop route editing
► Useful local search with Yelp, Wikipedia and Google*
► Walking mode
► Download any one of the following countries/regions for free:
• Europe: Choose one of the following countries/regions - UK & Ireland, Balkans, BeNeLux, Russia, Central Eastern Europe, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine
• North America: USA & Canada
• Australasia: Australia & New Zealand
• Southern Africa: South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana
• Middle East/GCC: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE
• South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
*Social sharing, Google, Yelp and Wikipedia requires a mobile connection
For more information, visit copilotgps.com
Stay Connected with CoPilot:
@copilotgps or @copilotgps_us
Google+: search +copilot
Use this app to:
- remember the GPS position of your car, hotel or any other location (with GPS)
- show your current position and your car position on the map (or open an external app with the GPS position)
- use Google Navigation (or an external app) to navigate to your car
- compass navigation: offline navigation with a compass
- share your stored positions (or your current position) with your friends
- take a picture of your parking spot (eg: in underground parking)
- store as many positions as you want. Use import/export-feature for backup
- emergency button: send a pre-configured SMS with your current position to a family member to notify them about your whereabouts with only 2 clicks (must be activated in the settings first)
- Widget: Store your current parking position with one-click (and find it again with 1-click). Attention: DO NOT install the app on your external SD card! The app must be installed on the internal memory, otherwise the widget WON'T work!!!
Tip: very useful for hiking to find your car again or to tell your friends where to meet. This app is soo much more than just a simple GPS car-parking app, try it out now, it's free!
All features are explained on the help-page (swipe to the left to get there) as well as how the app works! The additional features can be found on the right side (swipe to the right).
Explanation for the permissions:
- GPS is of course mandatory for this app
- The Network-Permission is only needed for the coupon system, Google Ads and the internal map (We do not transfer anything else! We do not collect any personal data like other apps do!)
- The access for the SD card is only needed to store the pictures you record in this app, as well as for the import/export feature (we do not read any other files!)
This app has always been a free of charge app and will continue to be so. To finance the development we decided to show a few ads in the app. If you do not like the advertising, you can remove the ads completely by donating 0.99€ or 1.21$ (US-Dollar). (An explanation on how to donate can be found in the app)
> Voice Navigation says: "Where would you like to go"
> You say: "Macdonald's in New York"
> Voice Navigation: "Did you say Macdonald's in New York"
> You say: "Yes"
- Voice navigation via driving, walking, biking and busing
- All voice operated app, in fact keyboard has been completely removed
- Auto save your destination
- Import and export destinations into and from Trip Planner Navigation
Save yourself the hassle and join half a million drivers who're using Wasalny to beat traffic!
Wasalny is a community based app that smartly uses the GPS technology to measure car speed and send you real-time road updates. It works by allowing users to share and report both automatically & manually any traffic conditions, warn other drivers of accidents or blocks, and provide alternatives to save everyone's time, energy and fuel.
Along with reporting traffic status, Wasalny motivates its community by rewarding drivers with points and spice things even further with competitions over mayor-ships and prizes.
Wasalny is built on a multi-country platform which makes the app available for use at any country in the world; for the moment the application is mostly used in Nigeria, Egypt and Kuwait.
- Traffic colored map with the latest road conditions, average speed, accidents, or blocks.
- Choose from wide selection of roads
- Nearby roads suggestions for better decision
- Update road status and share it
- Social networks integration for reports
- Photo-reporting option to post live traffic updates
- Driving Mode: The app will report status automatically while you driving
- Save favorite routes
Named amongst the top 5 traffic apps to change your commute, Beat the Traffic is available for US and Canada. The sleek crowd-sourced traffic app makes your drive easier.
You focus on driving, and we’ll watch the road ahead! Set-up a route and opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email alerts sent directly to your device, giving you the flexibility you need to change your commute plans ahead of time!
See an incident? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature.
Beat the Traffic provides the fastest route from start to end considering all traffic issues and road conditions along the way. Look for a ‘Smart Route’ when there are issues impacting your commute which cause heavy delays.
Access your routes anytime, anywhere! Registered members can access their personalized routes and saved data on any device.
- Full map view with real-time traffic flow, cameras and incidents
- Create a trip, for an at-a-glance personalized traffic report on one screen
- Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email alerts
- Share incidents with other commuters.
Beat the Traffic is continually working to give you the best daily traffic app.
Send your feedback anytime to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you!
Like us on Facebook and follow us @BeatTheTraffic on Twitter.”
We have thousands of 5-STAR REVIEWS:
- best satnav app out there
- great app at no cost
- why buy a satnav when navmii does it all
- unbeatable value and functionality
- love, love this app!
We have been busy preparing our biggest ever update and are proud to introduce some fantastic new features:
• Amazing new user interface
• Free Real-time traffic and road information
• Community map reports
• New updated maps
• Better, smarter and faster search
• Millions of points of interest added
And all the features that made Navfree great are still included:
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection required
• Automatic rerouting
• Offline and Online Address search
• Navigate via Postcode, City, Street or POI
• Integrated Google Street View
• + Much, much more
Navmii features on-board OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, which are stored on your device and
therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navmii abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navmii. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email email@example.com.
Dash turns any car into a 'smart car'. Connect your car to your smartphone, and unlock enhanced performance, cost savings and social driving.
Dash connects your smartphone to your car with a simple, low-cost device - call an On Board Diagnostic or OBD -which you can install yourself - simply reach under your steering wheel and plug it in! No mess, no mechanic, no problem.
You can now connect your phone to your vehicle, by pairing via Bluetooth. Ready, Set, Dash!
Check-out what others are saying about Dash:
"The app offers helpful tools ... The app’s design is well done - very modern and clean." - Techcrunch
"Dash may lead to a sea change in the way that we think about our cars and how we drive." - Forbes http://onforb.es/1jvSkOJ
"Dash turns your car, into a safer, more cost efficient, and socially connected way to get around." - Mashable http://on.mash.to/1jvSrtP
"Dash uses a low-cost, easy-to-install device that analyses car and driver performance." - Automotive World http://bit.ly/19LOAbd
From Team Dash - Please note the new FAQ page - http://support.dash.by
We are working hard to enhance the product and will be releasing frequent updates. If you have feedback or questions, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Driver score and insights, to help improve your performance
Save money with nearby gas price comparison
Check Engine Light notifications and explanation
Find where you parked, with the car locator
Leaderboard to compare the best drivers
Multi-vehicle support, with automatic VIN de-coding
Driving Mode - real time data on MPG, as well as audio alerts
Works on all car models since 1996
Parental / alert features are now active (extreme deceleration, curfew, geo-fencing)
See Dash in action, as well as OBD device installation: http://vimeo.com/82016347
Buy the OBD device from the app or see www.dash.by for more information!
NOTE: Dash is optimized for the US market, for cars models from 1996 onwards, and some features are not currently available for international users, notably the gas price database. However, most vehicles produced worldwide will appear in either our US or EU region database. (Note: international users should check the OBD requirements in their territory. Full feature set and localization coming soon).
If you are interested in joining our beta testing community, please email us at email@example.com and be ready to discuss your experiences using Dash!
-Translate text in more than 50 languages (speech to text)
-Dictate text instead of typing it
-Listen to the translations (text to speech)
Supported languages :
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish.
Cobra iRadar is the world’s first and largest community-based radar/laser/camera detection system. iRadar allows you to share and receive alerts in real time from other iRadar users! With access to live radar/laser detection, user reports, automatic alert reporting, and Cobra’s AURA speed and red light camera database, iRadar users are the smartest and most aware drivers on the road. Download Cobra iRadar to see how social networking revolutionizes detection.
Cobra iRadar App:
• Shows visual alerts from the Cobra iRadar detector on your Smart Phone *
• Allows you to submit and receive locations of Live Police, Red Light Cameras, Speed Cameras, and Caution Areas from other members of the iRadar community
• Displays live radar and laser alert information from all iRadar users
• Warns of upcoming speed cameras, red light cameras, known speed traps, and dangerous intersections with AURA, the industry’s premier 100% verified camera database.
Cobra iRadar Detector unit:
• Detects all radar & laser guns used by Law Enforcement
• Provides full 360-degree protection
• Reduces false alerts with City/Highway Mode
Award Winning App
• 2014 CES Innovations Award Winner - SPX 7800BT
• 2013 CTIA Emerging Technology Awards - Finalist
• 2013 CES Innovations Award Winner - S120R
• 2012 CES Innovations Award Winner - iRadar Community
• Mac | Life's Most Innovative Product, CES 2011
• 2011 CES Innovations Award Winner - iRAD 100
• 2010 SEMA Best New Product in Mobile Electronics Runner-Up
"Saved me from no fewer than five different tickets already. It is fantastic." -Clayton Morris, Fox News Channel
*Note: Certain functionalities of this app are only available when linked to a Cobra iRadar Detector unit. To purchase a Cobra iRadar detector unit go to www.cobrairadar.com or enter the store page on the app.
L'application est développée par des bénévoles ne tirant aucun bénéfice financier : elle est gratuite à l'achat et à l'abonnement et sans pub !
ABEauto vous informe :
• des dangers de la route (radars fixes et mobiles)
• des embouteillages
La base de donnée des POI (Point d’Intérêts, radars, dangers), c'est vous ! Lorsque vous croisez un nouveau radar fixe ou mobile, ou un embouteillage par exemple, notifiez le depuis l'écran et toute la communauté de ABEauto sera prévenue.
Pour les longs trajets, prévoyez un chargeur adapté pour la voiture type allume-cigare.
Des questions ? Besoin d'aide ? Envie de discuter avec le reste de la communauté ABE ? Rendez vous sur le site : http://www.abonentendeur.com/forums/
Veillez à ce que l'utilisation de cette application soit conforme à la législation de votre pays.
Ensemble, nous le ferons mieux.
La nouvelle version de ABEauto apporte une plus grande fiabilité des alertes. Avec une connexion Internet activée, vous êtes avertis des dangers présents uniquement sur votre route et dans votre direction.
Vous pouvez aussi désormais afficher la carte des dangers environnants via les paramètres et accéder aux informations des dangers en cliquant sur leur icône.
► nouvelle interface plus simple, plus ergonomique et plus moderne ;
► nouveau système de chat géolocalisé, discutez avec la communauté ;
► intégration complète de la technologie Bluetooth ;
► intégration de la carte pour visualiser les dangers environnants hors conduite ;
► intégration de Google Trafic pour visualiser facilement la densité de circulation ;
► possibilité de remonter facilement et de façon intuitive un danger permanent non présent dans la base de données (attention : ne pas le faire durant la conduite). Plus il y aura d'utilisateurs à remonter les informations, plus les alertes seront précises ;
► types d'alertes sonores personnalisables, avec un son spécial « ABE » ;
► messages d’alertes personnalisables dans les paramètres,
► économie d’énergie grâce à :
→ un mode off-line possible (vous pouvez charger la base de données en wi-fi pour les zones de danger fixes avant de partir) ;
→ un mode « GPS éco » pour moins solliciter le GPS ;
→ un mode nuit pour baisser la luminosité (possibilité de l'ajuster dans les paramètres) ;
→ des alertes sonores même quand l'écran est éteint ;
► mode multitâches
► orientation portrait ou paysage
► optimisation pour les tablettes
Les fonctionnalités de ABEauto étant proche d'un avertisseur de radars, nous vous invitons à vérifier que ABEauto est conforme à la législation de votre pays.
• Android 2.3 ou supérieur;
• Une puce GPS;
• Une connexion DATA (ou wi-fi : vous pouvez charger la base de données en wi-fi pour les zones de danger fixes avant de partir. Attention, si vous n'êtes pas connecté durant la conduite, vous ne recevrez pas la mise à jour régulière concernant les dangers déclarés en temps réel)
* New! Say hello with voice chat – Keep your group in the loop and send a quick message with one-touch voice chat.
* New! Share ETA is back – Now you can pick your destination and share your ETA with a friend.
* Navigate easily – Keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel with turn-by-turn voice guided GPS directions.
* Beat traffic – Real time traffic and live speed updates help you find the best and quickest route to avoid gridlock.
* Customize your route – With our slick new one-swipe design, you can modify a section of the turn-by-turn directions to keep you moving.
* Always be on time – Get alerts to know when traffic is slower than usual on your commute home or to work. Get reminders one hour before your Meet Up event is set to begin and as your guests arrive.
* Connect with others – Create a Meet Up, choose your time and location and invite your friends. Attendees will get alerts for when to leave to get there on time.
* Keep in touch – Chat with your group to share updates, messages and more! Only those invited to the Meet Up can chat together.
* Get live ETAs – Scout shows when Meet Up attendees are on the move with real-time ETAs on the map. Now you’ll always know when a friend is lost or late and whether “five minutes away” really means “I haven’t left yet.”
* Do it your way – Customize your Scout route preferences, map views and set up personalized commute alerts for home and work.
* Make a pit stop – Discover new places along your route for the cheapest gas, restaurants for a bite to eat or other amenities.
* Never get lost— Scout, powered by OpenStreetMap (OSM), provides the most up-to-date map information with updates from a community of more than 1.6 million editors. You can download offline maps for a fee to always know where you’re going when your signal is spotty.
* Got feedback? - We want to hear from you! Our support team is here to help. Follow us on Twitter, @Scout, and hit us up with questions or comments. You can join our community at https://ourcommunity.scout.me
* Stay in the know - Connect with us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Vine.
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scoutbytelenav
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ScoutbyTeleNav
* Instagram: https://instagram.com/scoutbytelenav/
* Vine: http://bit.ly/1N1clKQ
-- What’s the word on Scout?
NEW! - Scout wins 2015 Best Lifestyle App from Mobile App Awards
“Scout is as easy on the eyes as it is easy to use.” - Mashable
“Scout wins Best for Design” Travel & Leisure, Best GPS Apps for Travel
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Scout’s map and search coverage is currently for the USA only.
1. Shows important places around you.
2. Has more than 7 categories/types of places to show from
3. Conveniently switches from Camera view to Map view to list view without any tap of button
4. View the details of a place with just one tap
5. Reserve a hotel, call an ambulance, call a shop in just one tap in details view.
6. Tapping on the summary circle (shown in the top right of the Camera View) will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
7. Freeze or unfreeze the camera view when it is displaying the places by just tapping on the pause/play icon at the bottom left of the camera view. When on freeze mode the items won't change with the camera direction anymore. Once you are done studying the places of interest, tap on the play icon and you will go back to normal view.
8. See the traffic around your place in the map view
Street Lens makes finding the best of what’s around you as simple and natural as looking down a street. Street Lens uses your mobile’s camera display to reveal the best shops, restaurants, and other points of interest, so you instantly see what’s in that direction. Simply tap a place’s icon to see more information, see photos, make a call to that place or just read reviews about that place.
Hold your mobile down and you will see all the places in Google Map view. Tilt again to portrait mode and you will see the list of places in list view along with the direction to each of those places.
No more asking others for the best cafe. No more looking for sign boards. With Street Lens, you see what’s around you from your point of view, so finding something great has never been more easy and fun.
You can choose from one of the following categories
3. Transport (bus, taxi or metro)
4. Banks, ATMs and Fuel
5. Emergency services like doctors, ambulance, fire engines and police station
6. Popular Landmakrs
7. Religious places such as temples, churches, mosques and others
If you want to just know about popular places nearby, then use the "Closeby" category to display all the places around you.
You can choose how close and how far you need the places to be shown. You can select distance from as close as 300 metres to as far as 5 kilometres. You can also chose how many places to be shown ranging from 20 upto 60. Make your camera your city lens and your street lens depending on the distance.
Summary circle in the camera view displays places around the user as dots. Tapping on the summary circle will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
Freeze Feature: Using the freeze feature, you can stop the movement of camera view and see the place items without any motions. Once you click play the camera view resumes to its usual mode.
The app is powered by Google APIs.
The permissions used are for
1. getting your location and fetching places details from Google!
2. display Ads
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have anything to say about the app.
Places shown: transit, poi, airport, aquarium, bakery, bank, bar, book store, bus station, cafe, car wash, church, dentist, department store, doctor, establishment, fire station, florist, food, gas station, grocery supermarket, health, hindu temple, hospital, library, lodging, mosque, movie theater, night club, police, school, shopping mall, subway station, taxi, train station, university
โปรแกรม The Traffic เป็นโปรแกรมสำหรับการรายงานสภาพจราจรแบบ real-time ซึ่งรับข้อมูลมาจากกล้อง IP camera ที่ได้ติดตั้งไว้ตามจุดต่างๆ ที่มองเห็นถนนและสภาพการจราจร ผู้ใช้งานรับข้อมูลในรูปแบบวีดีโอของภาพปัจจุบัน ทำให้ได้ข้อมูลที่ถูกต้องทันสมัยมากกว่า
- No network connectivity required
- Fare and Baby Bullet trains clearly indicated
- Information about timed transfers
- Spinner lets you quickly choose stations
- Next available train is highlighted
- View times, train numbers, and duration
- Easy access to Twitter live updates
Note : The app is a localized app for now and is useful to residents of Cochin. The locations where the service is available are : Vytilla, Kadavanthra, Kakkanad, Kaloor, Palarivattom, Thripuninthura and Petta.
The number of order is restricted to 50 for this release.
It is very important that one enters his/her complete address so that we can process the order.
User can place the order from first screen by using the scrollable buttons.
Upon submitting, the user will be shown a summary of the order. Order cannot be changed beyond this point.
Next there is a confirm order page in which user needs to add his contact details(Please add your complete address).
For any query related to the app contact us at email@example.com
Please do leave your review after using the app coz we like listening to our users!!!