* Voice control:
Operating your navigation applications simply by talking.
All you have to do is launch the app, say a place you want to go to, and that’s it.
Your selected navigation app will be opened with navigation instructions.
* Improved navigation search:
Search places by their name without having to specify the address. The app completes the full address of the destination automatically.
* Setting up the device for navigation automatically:
You can set the app to turn On/Off the GPS, Data, Bluetooth, WiFi, Auto Rotation, sound volume, screen brightness.
* History and favorites list:
You can keep your favorites places in a list and navigate to them simply by talking.
The app automatically keeps the history of all your destinations.
* Sharing options:
Chosen places can be shared with your family and friends by SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp and more.
* Icon shortcuts:
You can add icon shortcuts to your favorite destinations on your home screen.
Supported navigation apps:
3. Telmap / M8
4. Google Maps
5. Device Maps
12. GPS Navigation 2
13. Gokivo GPS Navigator
14. VZ Navigator
18. Aatlas Navigator
19. AT&T Navigator
21. Yandex Navigator
22. Yandex Maps
CoPilot is the high performance GPS navigation app to get you where you’re going safely, reliably and most importantly enjoyably.
Join over 14 million drivers and professional fleets worldwide that trust CoPilot’s high quality offline maps for fast and accurate guidance, even when there’s no mobile coverage or you’re navigating abroad.
*****As featured on Engadget, CNET, Auto Express *****
INCLUDES FREE 7 DAY TRIAL OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION AND ACTIVETRAFFIC™:
• Offline navigation: street maps stored on-board your Android
• Clear voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions with text-to-speech technology
• Driver-friendly 3D guidance display shows you the way at every turn
• Lane indicator arrows, highway exit sign post information and realistic ClearTurn™ view to help you at complex junctions
• Real-time ActiveTraffic™ and predictive time-of-day routing helps you avoid delays, so you’ll arrive on-time and stress-free, every time
• Automatic routing and fast recalculation if you miss a turn
• Safety camera alerts with free database updates (not available in North America, France or Switzerland)
• Unique directions only view and motion lock for safer driving
• CommuteMe™ automatically learns your favourite route to and from work, and checks it for traffic every day
• Speed limit warnings and speedometer
• Accurate ETAs so you know when you’ll arrive
• And much, much more…
GET USE OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION IN-APP
If you enjoy your drive with CoPilot (and we’re confident you will!), you can purchase voice-guided navigation options via in-app purchase in MyCoPilot > Features & Upgrades. You can also purchase a 12 month ActiveTraffic subscription and get additional map regions throughout the world.
FREE BASIC FEATURES:
After the 7 day trial, you can still enjoy the following features for free:
► Offline 2D street maps
► Comprehensive multi-stop trip planning tools to plan detailed routes before you go
► Huge database of pre-loaded POIs to easily find local restaurants, gas stations, car parks and other useful places
► View your complete itinerary & preview every turn direction
► Drag and drop route editing
► Useful local search with Yelp, Wikipedia and Google*
► Walking mode
► Download any one of the following countries/regions for free:
• Europe: Choose one of the following countries/regions - UK & Ireland, Balkans, BeNeLux, Russia, Central Eastern Europe, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine
• North America: USA & Canada
• Australasia: Australia & New Zealand
• Southern Africa: South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana
• Middle East/GCC: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE
• South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
*Social sharing, Google, Yelp and Wikipedia requires a mobile connection
For more information, visit copilotgps.com
Stay Connected with CoPilot:
@copilotgps or @copilotgps_us
Google+: search +copilot
Use this app to:
- remember the GPS position of your car, hotel or any other location (with GPS)
- show your current position and your car position on the map (or open an external app with the GPS position)
- use Google Navigation (or an external app) to navigate to your car
- compass navigation: offline navigation with a compass
- share your stored positions (or your current position) with your friends
- take a picture of your parking spot (eg: in underground parking)
- store as many positions as you want. Use import/export-feature for backup
- emergency button: send a pre-configured SMS with your current position to a family member to notify them about your whereabouts with only 2 clicks (must be activated in the settings first)
- Widget: Store your current parking position with one-click (and find it again with 1-click). Attention: DO NOT install the app on your external SD card! The app must be installed on the internal memory, otherwise the widget WON'T work!!!
Tip: very useful for hiking to find your car again or to tell your friends where to meet. This app is soo much more than just a simple GPS car-parking app, try it out now, it's free!
All features are explained on the help-page (swipe to the left to get there) as well as how the app works! The additional features can be found on the right side (swipe to the right).
Explanation for the permissions:
- GPS is of course mandatory for this app
- The Network-Permission is only needed for the coupon system, Google Ads and the internal map (We do not transfer anything else! We do not collect any personal data like other apps do!)
- The access for the SD card is only needed to store the pictures you record in this app, as well as for the import/export feature (we do not read any other files!)
This app has always been a free of charge app and will continue to be so. To finance the development we decided to show a few ads in the app. If you do not like the advertising, you can remove the ads completely by donating 0.99€ or 1.21$ (US-Dollar). (An explanation on how to donate can be found in the app)
Save yourself the hassle and join half a million drivers who're using Wasalny to beat traffic!
Wasalny is a community based app that smartly uses the GPS technology to measure car speed and send you real-time road updates. It works by allowing users to share and report both automatically & manually any traffic conditions, warn other drivers of accidents or blocks, and provide alternatives to save everyone's time, energy and fuel.
Along with reporting traffic status, Wasalny motivates its community by rewarding drivers with points and spice things even further with competitions over mayor-ships and prizes.
Wasalny is built on a multi-country platform which makes the app available for use at any country in the world; for the moment the application is mostly used in Nigeria, Egypt and Kuwait.
- Traffic colored map with the latest road conditions, average speed, accidents, or blocks.
- Choose from wide selection of roads
- Nearby roads suggestions for better decision
- Update road status and share it
- Social networks integration for reports
- Photo-reporting option to post live traffic updates
- Driving Mode: The app will report status automatically while you driving
- Save favorite routes
Cobra iRadar is the world’s first and largest community-based radar/laser/camera detection system. iRadar allows you to share and receive alerts in real time from other iRadar users! With access to live radar/laser detection, user reports, automatic alert reporting, and Cobra’s AURA speed and red light camera database, iRadar users are the smartest and most aware drivers on the road. Download Cobra iRadar to see how social networking revolutionizes detection.
Cobra iRadar App:
• Shows visual alerts from the Cobra iRadar detector on your Smart Phone *
• Allows you to submit and receive locations of Live Police, Red Light Cameras, Speed Cameras, and Caution Areas from other members of the iRadar community
• Displays live radar and laser alert information from all iRadar users
• Warns of upcoming speed cameras, red light cameras, known speed traps, and dangerous intersections with AURA, the industry’s premier 100% verified camera database.
Cobra iRadar Detector unit:
• Detects all radar & laser guns used by Law Enforcement
• Provides full 360-degree protection
• Reduces false alerts with City/Highway Mode
Award Winning App
• 2014 CES Innovations Award Winner - SPX 7800BT
• 2013 CTIA Emerging Technology Awards - Finalist
• 2013 CES Innovations Award Winner - S120R
• 2012 CES Innovations Award Winner - iRadar Community
• Mac | Life's Most Innovative Product, CES 2011
• 2011 CES Innovations Award Winner - iRAD 100
• 2010 SEMA Best New Product in Mobile Electronics Runner-Up
"Saved me from no fewer than five different tickets already. It is fantastic." -Clayton Morris, Fox News Channel
*Note: Certain functionalities of this app are only available when linked to a Cobra iRadar Detector unit. To purchase a Cobra iRadar detector unit go to www.cobrairadar.com or enter the store page on the app.
We have thousands of 5-STAR REVIEWS:
- best satnav app out there
- great app at no cost
- why buy a satnav when navmii does it all
- unbeatable value and functionality
- love, love this app!
We have been busy preparing our biggest ever update and are proud to introduce some fantastic new features:
• Amazing new user interface
• Free Real-time traffic and road information
• Community map reports
• New updated maps
• Better, smarter and faster search
• Millions of points of interest added
And all the features that made Navfree great are still included:
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection required
• Automatic rerouting
• Offline and Online Address search
• Navigate via Postcode, City, Street or POI
• Integrated Google Street View
• + Much, much more
Navmii features on-board OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, which are stored on your device and
therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navmii abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navmii. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Keep it in your circle — Verify your phone number, so you can connect and invite the right friends to Meet Ups via your contact list. Only friends invited to your Meet Up can see chats and live ETAs for other attendees.
* New! Keep in touch and drive together – Get notified when your friends start driving to the Meet Up and see everyone’s ETAs and location on the map at the same time. Let your friends know you are on the way before you drive.
*NEW! Chat within your Meet Up – Create a Meet Up, share with friends and chat with attendees all in the same event thread. Attendees can leave the conversation with just a swipe.
* New! Explore new places – Find restaurants, coffee, ATMs, cheap gas stations and more nearby spots when searching for your target destination. Locate cheap parking closest to your destination.
* New! Meet Up reminders – Never worry about forgetting about your Meet Up with a new and improved interface. Scout will remind you within one hour of your Meet Up, so you can always get there on * Smile for the camera – Snap a selfie for your Scout profile pic or pick your best shot from your existing photos.
* Chat that leads to real plans – From spur-of-the-moment hangouts to a planned movie night, chat with friends about what to do and where to go, and then actually do it all in Scout.
* Never get lost with the most up-to-date maps – OpenStreetMap (OSM) powers Scout’s maps with a community of more than 1.6 million editors making regular updates to the map.
* Beat traffic everywhere you go – Get the fastest routes based on real-time traffic and get routed around accidents and jams. Help others on the road by reporting traffic incidents, speed traps, congestion, police, and construction hazards.
* Join our community – Keep up with Scout at www.facebook.com/scoutbytelenav, @scout on Twitter, @scoutbytelenav on Instagram and at ourcommunity.scout.me for any help you may need along your way.
-- What’s the word on Scout?
“Scout is as easy on the eyes as it is easy to use.” - Mashable
“Scout wins Best for Design” Travel & Leisure, Best GPS Apps for Travel
•Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
•Scout’s map and search coverage is currently for the USA only.
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 15M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com. We respond to every enquiry.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel or guide and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 16+million travelers love City Maps 2Go:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With City Maps 2Go you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try CityMaps2Go for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
WORLDWIDE MAP COVERAGE
Thousands of destinations available worldwide, covering virtually the entire globe. Paris, France; London, UK; Rome, Italy; New York, USA and all other major and many not so major destinations in Europe, Asia, the Americas, Africa and Oceania. Major tourist destination regions such as Hawaii, Mallorca, the Canaries, the Greek islands, the French Riviera, Thailand, the Tuscany or the Caribbean can be covered by downloading a few maps.
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date guide information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Save places you want to visit, pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within CityMaps2Go in all major regions from Hawaii to the French Riviera, from Scandinavia to Mallorca, from the Caribbean to the Tuscany and for all countries like Thailand, France, Germany, Italy or Spain.
Maps and guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
Use this offline map app and you will never have to carry around a paper city map or guide book. No matter whether you travel to top destinations in the USA, Europe or Asia. Have reliable, interactive offline maps always available in your pocket, on your smartphone or tablet.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
Dash turns any car into a 'smart car'. Connect your car to your smartphone, and unlock enhanced performance, cost savings and social driving.
Dash connects your smartphone to your car with a simple, low-cost device - call an On Board Diagnostic or OBD -which you can install yourself - simply reach under your steering wheel and plug it in! No mess, no mechanic, no problem.
You can now connect your phone to your vehicle, by pairing via Bluetooth. Ready, Set, Dash!
Check-out what others are saying about Dash:
"The app offers helpful tools ... The app’s design is well done - very modern and clean." - Techcrunch
"Dash may lead to a sea change in the way that we think about our cars and how we drive." - Forbes http://onforb.es/1jvSkOJ
"Dash turns your car, into a safer, more cost efficient, and socially connected way to get around." - Mashable http://on.mash.to/1jvSrtP
"Dash uses a low-cost, easy-to-install device that analyses car and driver performance." - Automotive World http://bit.ly/19LOAbd
From Team Dash - Please note the new FAQ page - http://support.dash.by
We are working hard to enhance the product and will be releasing frequent updates. If you have feedback or questions, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Driver score and insights, to help improve your performance
Save money with nearby gas price comparison
Check Engine Light notifications and explanation
Find where you parked, with the car locator
Leaderboard to compare the best drivers
Multi-vehicle support, with automatic VIN de-coding
Driving Mode - real time data on MPG, as well as audio alerts
Works on all car models since 1996
Note - 911 Alert feature is NOT yet active (we will notify users when it is activated)
See Dash in action, as well as OBD device installation: http://vimeo.com/82016347
Buy the OBD device from the app or see www.dash.by for more information!
NOTE: Dash is optimized for the US market, for cars models from 1996 onwards, and some features are not currently available for international users, notably the gas price database. However, most vehicles produced worldwide will appear in either our US or EU region database. (Note: international users should check the OBD requirements in their territory. Full feature set and localization coming soon).
If you are interested in joining our beta testing community, please email us at email@example.com and be ready to discuss your experiences using Dash!
CoPilot is the must-have GPS navigation app every driver needs while driving at home and abroad. Dependable, up-to-date offline maps and clear, detailed voice directions guide you across Europe, so you can say goodbye to data roaming costs and confusing road signs in unfamiliar languages.
You get reliable routing, accurate real-time traffic service, robust offline POI search, helpful motorway lane guidance, speed limit warnings plus free safety camera warnings along your route.
No monthly subscription, no hassle. Pay once, download and get a CoPilot for life.
*****Auto Express Navigation App Test Winner 2015, 2014 & 2013****
GUIDANCE AND ROUTING FEATURES
► High data roaming costs? Not with CoPilot. High-quality Europe maps of over 40 countries are stored directly on your device so you can navigate even without a mobile signal
► Clear, accurate 2D/3D guidance so you’ll never have to ask directions again
► Simply plan, optimise & save your route with multiple stops before the journey begins
► Detailed turn-by-turn voice directions with spoken street names
► Find the best route from A to B with 3 alternate routes
► Helpful lane assist arrows and realistic junction view so you know which lane to take and never miss your highway exit
► Personalise routing for your car, motorbike or RV: avoid toll roads, choose faster or shorter route, use local or main roads, etc
► Navigate to a full UK post code, house number, address book contact or favourites
USEFUL LOCAL INFORMATION
► Offline points of interests: Search for hotels, parking, petrol stations, car hire and more without data roaming
► Online search with Google™, Yelp and Wikipedia* so you find the best places via WIFI & then get there with clear, offline directions
NO MORE TRAFFIC JAMS – 12 MONTHS ACTIVETRAFFIC™* SERVICE INCLUDED
► Get an alert for a quicker route if there’s a delay
► Receive detailed information on travel incidents on your route
► Always get the fastest route based on changing traffic patterns at the time of day and day of the week you’re driving
► Arrive to work on time. CommuteMe™ learns your usual route from home to work and automatically checks it for traffic. No more surprises!
SAFE AND CONFIDENT DRIVING EVERYWHERE
► Safety camera alerts with FREE updates (Not available in France & Switzerland)
► Speed limit display and warnings
► Directions only view to keep your eyes on the road
► Clear spoken directions in your own language even on foreign roads
► Works in over 5,000 Android Smartphones & Tablets
MAPS INCLUDED - EUROPE:
►Save precious device space with flexible map management. Only download regions/countries as you need them
► UK & Ireland
► France & Monaco
► Italy, Vatican, San Marino
► Iberia - Portugal & Spain including Andorra, Gibraltar, Mallorca, Canary Islands, Ibiza
► DACH - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein
► Nordics - Iceland, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden
► Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands
► Greece, Russia, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine, Albania, Malta, Moldova
► Balkans - Bosnia & H, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia
► Central Eastern Europe - Belarus, Croatia, Czech R., Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia
Visit us at copilotgps.com
Connect with us:
* Requires a mobile internet connection
^ Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
* Shared, real-time road conditions.
* Live updates from other users near you.
* Only needs location permissions.
* Private. No personal details required or stored.
ATTENTION: Navigation can be started in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and optional in Western Europe.
With the high quality traffic you will get a complete overview of the market. Traffic congestion traffic congestion avoidance. The V-Navi: you will thus always the best route. The traffic density is displayed in red, yellow, green in the map. Germany, Annual, 30 days free of charge with no obligation to buy. Internet connection is required.
The new version of V-Navi works with offboard maps (with limited functionality) to enable immediate navigation after download. The map data for Germany, Austria and Switzerland is downloaded once at the start of the first use of V-Navi (ca. 300 MB). Thereafter, an Internet connection is only necessary for a short time at app-startup.
- Current traffic situation in Germany (INRIX), traffic reports traffic congestion avoidance and traffic density display
- Offboard vector mode after first installation
- Lane info assistant
- Reality view (reality like display of turn actions on motorways)
- Map data is stored on the device
- Quick destination entry (address, points of interest (POIs), favorites, etc.)
- Updates free of charge
- Computation and display of alternate routes
- Display of speed limits and speeding alerts
- Support for portrait and landscape display
- New and ergonomic menu
- Optimized map view
- Save & load itineraries
- Address entry with an automatic pop-up list of cities, etc.
- Address search by country
- House-number-exact geocoding when online
- POI search
- Destination selection directly on the map
- Entry of destination coordinates and crossroads
- Destination selection from a list of recent destinations and from the favorites list
- Use of contacts in the address book as destinations
- Profiles for car, pedestrians, recreational vehicles and caravans
- Adjustable routing: quickest, shortest
- Alternative routes
- Voice-guided navigation
- Spoken street names through text-to-speech
- Sinage display (motorway signs)
- Speed-dependent zoom and crossroad-zoom
- Stretch-block: Automatic route recalculation (e.g., for the next 0.5-10 km along the route to avoid a traffic jam)
- Avoidance of motorways, ferries, and tollways
- Itineraries: Management of intermediate stops, saving and loading of itineraries
Map Display and Functionality
- View modes: 3D, 2D in the direction of travel, 2D North up
- Daytime and nighttime view modes, automatic switching (geodaylight)
- Route overview
- Display of POIs with setting of the destination directly from a POI icon on the map
CONDITIONS OF USE:
V-Navi may be used free of charge for a test period of 30 days. Numerous applications, such as the telephone directory apps "Gelbe Seiten", "Das Telefonbuch" and "Das Örtliche" provide you with the means of continuing to use V-Navi free of charge by starting V-Navi directly from within the apps. Please consult the Conditions of Use in each of the respective apps.
The traffic data to 30 days (trial period) are free to use and are then as in-app purchase.
AVAILABLE in-app purchase options (for pricing, see under "In-App Purchases"):
- Traffic data for Germany (INRIX)
- Navigation und maps for Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (D-A-CH)
- Navigation und maps for Western Europe
The map data and navigation for Western Europe cover the following countries:
Germany (D),Austria (A),Switzerland (CH),Liechtenstein,Andorra,Belgium,Denmark,Finnland,France,Great Britain,Ireland,Italy,Luxemburg,Monaco,Netherlands,Norway,Portugal,San Marino,Spain,Sweden
Queue waiting time data is based on our users reports. Do not forget to submit your waiting time to keep data precise and up-to-date!
Torfyanovka - Vaalimaa
Brusnichnoe - Nuijamaa
Svetogorsk - Imatra
Vartsila - Niirala
- Information on Duty Free shops
- Quick links to alternative sources: NaGranitse.ru and Granitsa-Online.com
- Real time web cams
Note : The app is a localized app for now and is useful to residents of Cochin. The locations where the service is available are : Vytilla, Kadavanthra, Kakkanad, Kaloor, Palarivattom, Thripuninthura and Petta.
The number of order is restricted to 50 for this release.
It is very important that one enters his/her complete address so that we can process the order.
User can place the order from first screen by using the scrollable buttons.
Upon submitting, the user will be shown a summary of the order. Order cannot be changed beyond this point.
Next there is a confirm order page in which user needs to add his contact details(Please add your complete address).
For any query related to the app contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do leave your review after using the app coz we like listening to our users!!!