- simple and clear
- realtime exchange rates
- offline functionality
- copy to clipboard
- conversion rates on any date (e.g. for expense reports)
- well over 150 currencies
- helpful conversion table
- quick change source and target currency
- up to 4 decimal places
- all at a glance 100% free
It possible to choose from more than 150 world currencies and four precious metals (gold, silver, platinum and palladium).
The market value is automatically updated in a time interval or after a click on the course.
Most important features:
✔ Exchange rates for over 180 currencies
✔ Currency charts
✔ Search for currencies
✔ Calculator function
✔ Automatic updates
✔ Available online and offline
✔ Converts to multiple currencies at once
✔ EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, JPY, CNY, BRL, CAD, AUD etc
Supported are all currently active currencies in the world (ISO 4127) plus virtual currencies (Bitcoin, Facebook Credit, Linden Dollar), precious metals (Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium) and also obsoleted currencies like French franc, Deutsche Mark, Italian Lire, Spanish Peseta etc.
If you like My Currency, please take the time to write a review. For questions, wishes and feature requests send a mail to email@example.com
Our currency converter is an easy to use money transfer app for you to get the latest currencies converted for free on smartphones and tablets.
Download the currency calculator application today and experience money transfer trading as it’s meant to be:
- Optimised for Smartphones and Tablet compatible
- Sleek user interface for easy app navigation, thumb sized buttons with one-handed manipulation.
- Forex currency brokers vs high street banks video and comparison table
- More info on each currency provider
- Rate Watch facility where you can enter the exchange rate you want and let us contact to the rest when triggered.
- Translated to over 51 languages
- Open and book currency over the phone with a foreign exchange specialist
When you first open the currency calculator the default currencies are British Pound Sterling (GBP)
to Euros (EUR). Other popular currencies are United Arab Emirates Dirham, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Indian Rupee, Japanese Yen, New Zealand, USA and South African Rand
- Check the rate of exchange for
Post Office Travel Money
Travelex Travel Money
Post Office International Money Transfers
‘Currency Calculator’ converts between the following currencies:
United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
Netherlands Antillean Guilder (ANG)
Argentine Peso (ARS)
Australian Dollar (AUD)
Bangladeshi Taka (BDT)
Bulgarian Lev (BGN)
Bahraini Dinar (BHD)
Brunei Dollar (BND)
Bolivian Boliviano (BOB)
Brazilian Real (BRL)
Botswanan Pula (BWP)
Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Swiss Franc (CHF)
Chilean Peso (CLP)
Chinese Yuan (CNY)
Colombian Peso (COP)
Costa Rican Colón (CRC)
Czech Republic Koruna (CZK)
Danish Krone (DKK)
Dominican Peso (DOP)
Algerian Dinar (DZD)
Estonian Kroon (EEK)
Egyptian Pound (EGP)
Fijian Dollar (FJD)
British Pound Sterling (GBP)
Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
Honduran Lempira (HNL)
Croatian Kuna (HRK)
Hungarian Forint (HUF)
Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
Israeli New Sheqel (ILS)
Indian Rupee (INR)
Jamaican Dollar (JMD)
Jordanian Dinar (JOD)
Japanese Yen (JPY)
Kenyan Shilling (KES)
South Korean Won (KRW)
Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD)
Cayman Islands Dollar (KYD)
Kazakhstani Tenge (KZT)
Lebanese Pound (LBP)
Sri Lankan Rupee (LKR)
Lithuanian Litas (LTL)
Latvian Lats (LVL)
Moroccan Dirham (MAD)
Moldovan Leu (MDL)
Macedonian Denar (MKD)
Mauritian Rupee (MUR)
Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR)
Mexican Peso (MXN)
Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
Namibian Dollar (NAD)
Nigerian Naira (NGN)
Nicaraguan Córdoba (NIO)
Norwegian Krone (NOK)
Nepalese Rupee (NPR)
New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
Omani Rial (OMR)
Peruvian Nuevo Sol (PEN)
Papua New Guinean Kina (PGK)
Philippine Peso (PHP)
Pakistani Rupee (PKR)
Polish Zloty (PLN)
Paraguayan Guarani (PYG)
Qatari Rial (QAR)
Romanian Leu (RON)
Serbian Dinar (RSD)
Russian Ruble (RUB)
Saudi Riyal (SAR)
Seychellois Rupee (SCR)
Swedish Krona (SEK)
Singapore Dollar (SGD)
Slovak Koruna (SKK)
Sierra Leonean Leone (SLL)
Salvadoran Colón (SVC)
Thai Baht (THB)
Tunisian Dinar (TND)
Turkish Lira (TRY)
Trinidad and Tobago Dollar (TTD)
New Taiwan Dollar (TWD)
Tanzanian Shilling (TZS)
Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH)
Ugandan Shilling (UGX)
US Dollar (USD)
Uruguayan Peso (UYU)
Uzbekistan Som (UZS)
Venezuelan Bolívar (VEF)
Vietnamese Dong (VND)
FA Franc BCEAO (XOF)
Yemeni Rial (YER)
South African Rand (ZAR)
Zambian Kwacha (ZMK)
Please note all rates shown are indicative and you must have a currency account opened with a currency broker in order to send money overseas. Use our currency mobile app to register for a free account or sign up on Compare Money Transfer website @ http://www.comparemoneytransfer.com/business-transfers
More than just a currency converter, application also allows you to:
- View the current rate, together with daily highs and lows
- Track previous day trading information
- Monitor frequently used currencies on an easily customizable favorites list
- Access technical trading data using daily, weekly, and biweekly charts with line and candlestick displays
- Quickly reference common exchanges using a built in conversion table
- Calculate currency exchanges, including the ability to adjust hypothetical exchanges to account for bank and ATM fees
Additional features include:
- Tablet and phone support
- Portrait and landscape modes support
- Offline mode — access local cached data and perform manual rate updates
- WiFi mode for mobile data management
Currency update frequency varies depending on the exchange pair. Rates are not updated on weekends. Daily charts are updated every 20 minutes. Other charts are updated daily.
Freezing problem was caused by server down-time, now fixed.
Since version 3.8, the following currencies are supported:
Un. Arab Emirates Dirham, Argentine Peso, Bulgarian Lev, Chilean Peso, Czech Koruna, Danish Krone, Algerian Dinar, Estonian Kroon, Egyptian Pound, Croatian Kuna, Hungarian Forint, Indonesian Rupiah, Israeli New Shekel, Iranian Rial, Iceland Krona, Sri Lanka Rupee, Latvian Lats, Mexican Peso, Malaysian Ringgit, Nigerian Naira, Norwegian Krone, Philippine Peso, Pakistan Rupee, Polish Zloty, Qatari Rial, Romanian Leu, Serbian Dinar, Saudi Riyal, Swedish Krona, Singapore Dollar, Thai Baht, Turkish Lira, Ukraine Hryvnia
A simple widget (not an app!) that displays the current price of your favorite cryptocurrency according to your choice of exchange. You can choose to view the price converted to any of 8 major old-world currencies (e.g. USD, EUR, etc).
HOW TO USE:
Since this is a widget, it won't show up in your app tray, only in the widget tray. Also, Some users have reported needing to reboot in order for the widget to show up.
Prices refresh automatically every 30 minutes. Or, tap once to refresh now. Tap twice quickly to reconfigure.
Any time a number was estimated (as opposed to coming from an exchange directly) it is marked with an asterisk.
Estimates are based on reasonably recent rates (for BTC/USD, should be within 5 minutes, for all old-world currency rates, one hour).
Questions or comments? Please post to the bitcointalk page:
- new preview icon
- add coinsetter
- added quadrigaCX
- remove delisted coins from btc-e
- update name to Digital Currency Widget in more spots
- add arrows to indicate tick direction
- switch from bitstamp to more reliable service for btc/usd rate
- add OKCoin
- change logo
- tweak rounding
- replace currency exchange rate infrastructure
- allow setting custom update intervals
- remove mintpal
- add c-cex exchange
- include the coin name under the exchange
- bitcoin-central.de became paymium.com
- fix issue causing crashes related to fetching currency exchange rates
- remove just-dice / doge-dice (also causing crashes for a few users)
- add images for monero (XMR) and reddcoin
- add bittrex
- add bitfinex
- remove preev
- add poloniex
- add mintpal
- add darkcoin (drk) image
- restrict kraken pairs to those that work with the widget (unfortunately, not many)
- add a few more coin images
- fix bter api (http -> https)
- add cavirtex ltc price
- add KRW
- switch to google currency API
- add all Kraken pairs
- add btcchina LTC
- remove mtgox
- add mastercoin (masterXchange)
- update a bunch of images
- add new image for XCP
- add doge-dice stats
- add XCP prices from blockscan.com
- add image for vertcoin
- add total site profit and profit % stats from just-dice.com
- add bitcoin.de
- add support for coins-e
- add nxt image
- add MAX and a few other coins at mcxnow.com
- add images for florincoin, unobtanium, and protoshares
- add preev (preev.com)
- increase decimal precision for small owc values (e.g. $.0012)
- add memorycoin image
- fix vircurex api
- add bter (all tradepairs)
- add bitcoin-central.net
- YOU WILL NEED TO RECONFIGURE YOUR CRYPTSY WIDGETS -- sorry! You just have to go into the configuration and choose the coin again. Or, delete the widget and create a new one.
- revamped the way cryptsy data is cached on the server and collected by the widget. should fix recent cryptsy stability issues.
- remove extraneous decimal place on millibit prices
- get EUR results directly from BTC-e instead of estimating
- add itbit
- bug fixes
- add old-world-currency estimates for LTC and XPM-based pairs on cryptsy
- fix bug whereby clicking two different widgets would result in double click behavior.
- fix null pointer exception that happens in rare cases
- NEW FEATURE: double click to edit an existing widget's configuration!
- fun with doges
The calculator and charts can be accessed via a click on the button with the calculator symbol. You can click the chart to enlarge it.
Current currency prices and the daily official exchange rates of the European Central Bank, several national banks and government institutions around the world. The available sources can be configured via the menu item Sources.
Widget for three exchange rates with a choice of data source.
For tablet user, please download "aCurrency Pad" app at http://goo.gl/9OASm
★ Home-screen widgets
★ 1-to-1 exchange rate calculator
★ History charts, 7-day to 3-year
★ Chart shows changes between two dates
★ Track multi-currency
★ Inverse conversion
★ Show percentage change since the previous day
★ Auto update exchange rates
★ Support portrait & landscape mode
★ Offline access
★ Import/export the currency list
★ Auto refresh widgets at you specified interval
★ Take screenshot for sharing
★ Support Bitcoin, Litecoin, Feathercoin, Namecoin, Novacoin, Peercoin, Terracoin, Primecoin currencies
★ Support Sony SmartWatch 1 & 2
Don't install this app on SD card; otherwise widget functions won't work!
Sony SmartWatch 2
★ widget: 2x1, 3x2 currency pair widgets for you to add to the watch face
★ app: show currency pairs list, show history chart by tapping a currency pair
★ app: swipe left/right to toggle the low power mode
★ Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Sony SmartWatch 1
★ widget and app: shows currency pairs
★ app: swipe left/right to change the currency pair
★ LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
Polish - Grzegorz Jabłoński
Portuguese Brazilian - Luiz Gustavo Gerent
Romanian - Stelian Balinca
Thai - Pimlada Singsanga
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
► all active currencies (ISO 4127)
► Old European currencies
► Virtual currencies (Bitcoin, Facebook Credit, Linden Dollar)
► Currency charts
► Home Screen Widget
► automatic updates
► easy-to-use user interface
► much much more
If you like My Currency, please take the time to write a review. For questions, wishes and feature requests send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Convert over 170+ currencies and exchange rates
- Create a custom currency (price, name, country, flag, symbol and code)
- Data download only when you use the app
- No background data download and no background services (optimal battery use)
- Ready to work offline. Stores last updated exchange rates for offline use
- Copy calculation results
- Historical Currency Charts
- You can add as many currencies as you want
- Powered by Yahoo! Finance API
**PERSONALIZE YOUR SETTINGS **
- Night Theme
- Set Wi-Fi only data download
- Set the frequency of rate updates
- Turn currency symbols on or off
- Choose the number of decimals to display
-- Simple Interface --
Monetix Currency Converter has a clean and simple interface, saves time, and increases productivity.
-- Charts --
You can view historical currency conversion charts for any two currencies. Charts for most currencies are available for 1-day, 5-days, 3-months, 1-year, 2-years and 5-years.
-- Exchange Rates Updates --
Our app updates Exchange Rates on demand, or automatically at pre-defined intervals ranging from 1 hour to 1 day. The exchange rates will be cached locally when you have the internet connection, so you can use this app with the cached rates when there is no internet connection.
-- Exchange Rates Listing --
The exchange rates listing shows a base currency compared to all other currencies, similar to the electronic exchange rate boards.
-- Exchange Rates Provider --
Monetix Currency Converter uses official exchange rates published on Yahoo! Yahoo Finance rates are trusted by millions of people.
-- 170+ Currencies --
United States Dollar (USD), British Pound (GBP), Swiss Franc (CHF), Japanese Yen (JPY), Euro (EUR), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Australian Dollar (AUD), Chinese Yuan (CNY), Russian Ruble (RUB), Ukraine Hryvnia (UAH), South Korean Won (KRW), Brazilian Real (BRL), Mexican Peso (MXN), Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR), Czech Koruna (CZK), Polish Zloty (PLN), Turkish Lira (TRY), Swedish Krona (SEK) and other.
-- Precious Metals --
Gold Ounces (XAU), Silver Ounces (XAG), Palladium Ounces (XPD), Platinum Ounces (XPT)
* Fluid and intuitive calculator interface
* Exchange rates updated automatically
* Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin, PPCoin, Feathercoin, Novacoin, Primecoin, Terracoin, Dogecoin, Megacoin, Ripple, Digitalcoin, Worldcoin, Ixcoin, Vertcoin, Netcoin, Hobonickels, Blackcoin cryptocurrencies
* US Dollar, GBP Sterling, Euro, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, Chinese Yuan, Polish Zloty, Israeli New Shekel, South Korean Won, Singapore Dollar fiat currencies
Rates are updated every 5-10 minutes via CryptFolio, using a variety of exchanges: https://cryptfolio.com
Or use the web calculator: https://cryptfolio.com/calculator
Convert and know every world currency on-the-go with the Currency Converter App for Android.
It features a currency converter with up-to-the-second currency rates and an integrated Calculator
and even stores the last updated rates, so it works offline also.
Setup your personal currency list and have all important currencies at first glance.
- 180+ world currencies and exchange rates.
- Live rates.
- Provision for Personal currency list.
- Offline mode.
- Converts up to 10 currencies simultaneously.
- Country flags for all currencies.
- App to SD Card options.
- HELP option.
- Integrated Calculator.
Try this ultimate personal Currency Converter for free now!!
Feel Free to email questions, suggestions and feature requests directly to email@example.com.
Keywords: currency converter, currency convertor, currency, converter, converter, currency exchange, currency converter for android, currency convertor for android, currency converter widget, currency convertor widget
I wrote it primary for myself, but feel free to give me a suggestions or feedback.
If you are looking for more general exchange rate widget, see my other apps and try "Exchange Rate Widget"
Not seeing widget?
Make sure app is installed in phone internal memory and not on SD card (this is due to general android system limitation)
Also, try to restart your launcher
* "THE BEER-WARE LICENSE" (Revision 42):
* Ency wrote this app. As long as you retain this notice you
* can do whatever you want with this stuff. If we meet some day, and you think
* this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return. Ency
Thank you to Jsoap developer, this part of program (org.jsoup) is protected by MIT License, included in resources.
The widget can be configured to update daily or when the widget is selected on the home screen.
The currency rates available from openexchangerates.org: AED,AFN,ALL,AMD,ANG,AOA,ARS,AUD,AWG,AZN,BAM,BBD,BDT,BGN,BHD,BIF,BMD,BND,BOB,BRL,BSD,BTN,BWP,BYR,BZD,CAD,CDF,CHF,CLF,CLP,CNY,COP,CRC,CUP,CVE,CZK,DJF,DKK,DOP,DZD,EGP,ETB,EUR,FJD,FKP,GBP,GEL,GHS,GIP,GMD,GNF,GTQ,GYD,HKD,HNL,HRK,HTG,HUF,IDR,IEP,ILS,INR,IQD,IRR,ISK,JMD,JOD,JPY,KES,KGS,KHR,KMF,KPW,KRW,KWD,KZT,LAK,LBP,LKR,LRD,LSL,LTL,LVL,LYD,MAD,MDL,MGA,MKD,MMK,MNT,MOP,MRO,MUR,MVR,MWK,MXN,MYR,MZN,NAD,NGN,NIO,NOK,NPR,NZD,OMR,PAB,PEN,PGK,PHP,PKR,PLN,PYG,QAR,RON,RSD,RUB,RWF,SAR,SBD,SCR,SDG,SEK,SGD,SHP,SLL,SOS,SRD,STD,SVC,SYP,SZL,THB,TJS,TMT,TND,TOP,TRY,TTD,TWD,TZS,UAH,UGX,USD,UYU,UZS,VEF,VND,VUV,WST,XAF,XCD,XDR,XOF,XPF,YER,ZAR,ZMK,ZWD,ZWL
More information is available at http://appsbyken.com/2012/02/06/Currency-Rate-Widget.
A premium version of this application that adds a currency trend widget and conversion application is available. More details can be found at http://appsbyken.com/2012/02/08/Currency-Rate-Widget-GT.
The flag icons were created by Mark James:(www.famfamfam.com).