* Support for 140+ world currencies
* Support for major metals like Gold, Silver etc.
* List of favourite currencies with last price and ask-bid details(best sell and best buy prices).
* Universal Currency converter tool in separate tab
* Currency pair details with daily and weekly charts
* Support for full screen charts
* Support for Inverse/Reverse selection.
* Facility to add, remove and refresh currencies
* Ideal for travellers or traders
* Simple navigation
* Application can be moved to external storage like SD card
* Displays news stories related to each currency pair
* Support for landscape mode, optimized for tablets
***Ad free, faster pro version of the app - 'Forex Currency Rates Pro' is now available. Pro version has more chart options and extra feature to compare the major currencies to base currency
Freezing problem was caused by server down-time, now fixed.
Since version 3.8, the following currencies are supported:
Un. Arab Emirates Dirham, Argentine Peso, Bulgarian Lev, Chilean Peso, Czech Koruna, Danish Krone, Algerian Dinar, Estonian Kroon, Egyptian Pound, Croatian Kuna, Hungarian Forint, Indonesian Rupiah, Israeli New Shekel, Iranian Rial, Iceland Krona, Sri Lanka Rupee, Latvian Lats, Mexican Peso, Malaysian Ringgit, Nigerian Naira, Norwegian Krone, Philippine Peso, Pakistan Rupee, Polish Zloty, Qatari Rial, Romanian Leu, Serbian Dinar, Saudi Riyal, Swedish Krona, Singapore Dollar, Thai Baht, Turkish Lira, Ukraine Hryvnia
For more features and a home screen widget checkout the full version My Currency. It cost only 99 cents :-)
► all active currencies (ISO 4127)
► Old European currencies
► Virtual currencies (Bitcoin, Facebook Credit, Linden Dollar)
► Currency charts
► automatic updates
► easy-to-use user interface
► much much more
If you like My Currency, please take the time to write a review. For questions, wishes and feature requests send a mail to email@example.com
- 180+ world currencies and 4 metals
- Live rates (various update intervals)
- Personal currency list – just pick the currencies you need
- Offline mode (absolutely no traffic)
- Converts up to 22 currencies simultaneously
- Currency graphs (1 day - 5 years)
- Search function to quickly add a new currency
- Precision: set the number of decimal places (0-5)
- Country flags for all currencies (no download)
- Live rates & graphs provided by Yahoo.com
NOTE: You can add/remove currencies by clicking one of the two currency buttons (top region of the screen). A window will pop up where you can find the "Show All" button.
Use Offline Mode to avoid roaming costs while abroad (only necessary if you have activated "Roaming" in your phone settings).
After adding a new currency (via "Show All") an update is required to get the actual rates.
★★★ 3x2 cells minimum (3 horizontal - 2 vertical) required by this widget ★★★
You can choose the following timeframes for your charts:
- 5 minutes charts
- Hourly charts
- Daily charts
- Weekly charts
... pick the pairs you like (double click on the widget to enter your own settings):
EUR / USD
USD / JPY
GBP / USD
USD / CAD
USD / CHF
AUD / USD
NZD / USD
EUR / GBP
GBP / JPY
You can also review the following relative performance charts:
YTD Relative performance
1 day Relative performance
1 week Relative performance
1 month Relative performance
1 quarter Relative performance
1 half year Relative performance
1 year Relative performance
★★★ CLICK on the widget => update and go to the next chart ★★★
★★★ DOUBLE CLICK => enter the widget settings ★★★
★★★ The widget does not update itself automatically for the moment (to save your battery life), I may add this option in a future version. You need to click on the widget to update the charts ★★★
You can resize the widget to your taste if you have Android 4.0 and above.
You can add more than one widget on the same or different homescreens. Enjoy!
I hope that you’ll enjoy this little widget and that it will save you time going through your favorite forex pairs...
Please get back to me with some feedback,
Charts are coming from FINVIZ - Thank you so much Alex.
Copyright © 2010 FINVIZ.com. All Rights Reserved.
★★★ It is still under development, so please rate it accordingly ★★★
Please take a few seconds to SHARE the app on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or any preferred venue as more downloads = I'll spend more time to develop this widget further!
keywords: forex, widget, EUR, USD, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, NZD
★★★ How do I add a widget to my homescreen? ★★★
ON ANDROID 4.0 AND ABOVE : Simply tap the app panel (six squares) in the upper right of your home screen, and select the 'Widgets' tab from top of the screen. From there, select any of the available widgets and long press and drag to where you want it on your home screen. You can then resize it eventually (long click, drop and you should see some blue dots (see the screenshot #5) around the widget. drag them up or down, right or left to resize to your taste.
BEFORE ANDROID 4.0 : Long Click anywhere on your homescreen where you have enough space (4x2 cells minimum for this widget). Select 'Widgets'. Select Forex Widget' and drag it (long press) to where you want on your home screen.
Our currency converter is an easy to use money transfer app for you to get the latest currencies converted for free on smartphones and tablets.
Download the currency calculator application today and experience money transfer trading as it’s meant to be:
- Optimised for Smartphones and Tablet compatible
- Sleek user interface for easy app navigation, thumb sized buttons with one-handed manipulation.
- Forex currency brokers vs high street banks video and comparison table
- More info on each currency provider
- Rate Watch facility where you can enter the exchange rate you want and let us contact to the rest when triggered.
- Translated to over 51 languages
- Open and book currency over the phone with a foreign exchange specialist
When you first open the currency calculator the default currencies are British Pound Sterling (GBP)
to Euros (EUR). Other popular currencies are United Arab Emirates Dirham, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Indian Rupee, Japanese Yen, New Zealand, USA and South African Rand
- Check the rate of exchange for
Post Office Travel Money
Travelex Travel Money
Post Office International Money Transfers
‘Currency Calculator’ converts between the following currencies:
United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
Netherlands Antillean Guilder (ANG)
Argentine Peso (ARS)
Australian Dollar (AUD)
Bangladeshi Taka (BDT)
Bulgarian Lev (BGN)
Bahraini Dinar (BHD)
Brunei Dollar (BND)
Bolivian Boliviano (BOB)
Brazilian Real (BRL)
Botswanan Pula (BWP)
Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Swiss Franc (CHF)
Chilean Peso (CLP)
Chinese Yuan (CNY)
Colombian Peso (COP)
Costa Rican Colón (CRC)
Czech Republic Koruna (CZK)
Danish Krone (DKK)
Dominican Peso (DOP)
Algerian Dinar (DZD)
Estonian Kroon (EEK)
Egyptian Pound (EGP)
Fijian Dollar (FJD)
British Pound Sterling (GBP)
Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
Honduran Lempira (HNL)
Croatian Kuna (HRK)
Hungarian Forint (HUF)
Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
Israeli New Sheqel (ILS)
Indian Rupee (INR)
Jamaican Dollar (JMD)
Jordanian Dinar (JOD)
Japanese Yen (JPY)
Kenyan Shilling (KES)
South Korean Won (KRW)
Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD)
Cayman Islands Dollar (KYD)
Kazakhstani Tenge (KZT)
Lebanese Pound (LBP)
Sri Lankan Rupee (LKR)
Lithuanian Litas (LTL)
Latvian Lats (LVL)
Moroccan Dirham (MAD)
Moldovan Leu (MDL)
Macedonian Denar (MKD)
Mauritian Rupee (MUR)
Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR)
Mexican Peso (MXN)
Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
Namibian Dollar (NAD)
Nigerian Naira (NGN)
Nicaraguan Córdoba (NIO)
Norwegian Krone (NOK)
Nepalese Rupee (NPR)
New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
Omani Rial (OMR)
Peruvian Nuevo Sol (PEN)
Papua New Guinean Kina (PGK)
Philippine Peso (PHP)
Pakistani Rupee (PKR)
Polish Zloty (PLN)
Paraguayan Guarani (PYG)
Qatari Rial (QAR)
Romanian Leu (RON)
Serbian Dinar (RSD)
Russian Ruble (RUB)
Saudi Riyal (SAR)
Seychellois Rupee (SCR)
Swedish Krona (SEK)
Singapore Dollar (SGD)
Slovak Koruna (SKK)
Sierra Leonean Leone (SLL)
Salvadoran Colón (SVC)
Thai Baht (THB)
Tunisian Dinar (TND)
Turkish Lira (TRY)
Trinidad and Tobago Dollar (TTD)
New Taiwan Dollar (TWD)
Tanzanian Shilling (TZS)
Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH)
Ugandan Shilling (UGX)
US Dollar (USD)
Uruguayan Peso (UYU)
Uzbekistan Som (UZS)
Venezuelan Bolívar (VEF)
Vietnamese Dong (VND)
FA Franc BCEAO (XOF)
Yemeni Rial (YER)
South African Rand (ZAR)
Zambian Kwacha (ZMK)
Please note all rates shown are indicative and you must have a currency account opened with a currency broker in order to send money overseas. Use our currency mobile app to register for a free account or sign up on Compare Money Transfer website @ http://www.comparemoneytransfer.com/business-transfers
+ Lot Size Calculator
+ Pip Calculator
+Fibonacci retracement and extension
This is an useful tool helps all forex traders to manage a trade and control their risk when they engage in forex market.
Especially, I underline Lot Size Calculator, this is the center of my apps; you cannot find any apps in Play Store has this part. I hope this apps will be your fellow to success.
The app has two version: Free Version and Pro version.
Free version : You can use Pip calculator, margin, fibonacci retracement and extension, Gann retracement, pivot point, and in Lot size calculator , trade management I allow you use CHF BASE for trial. If you like, please pay for full version with no ads and full Base currency.
Pro Version: I unlock all currencies: USD,EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, CAD, NZD, AUD. and NO ADS.
Just $2 you can enjoy all parts of my apps.
Any question ,please contact:
Thank for support.
The Market 24h Clock's dial shows you market hours: hours of main trading sessions of 15 major stock exchanges. The dial is 24 hour dial. That means, that you are able to watch the whole trading day (and the whole market) at once. The Market 24h Clock's time is UTC.
Beside the main Market 24h Clock you will find a set of local market clocks. Each clock shows trading hours and current local time of one of the stock markets.
With the Market 24h Clock app you can:
* watch current open / closed status of stock exchanges
* understand specific market movement at any given moment of time
* plan your strategy of entering and leaving the trade
* form your own trading tactics
* organize your trading time better and more effectively.
The Market 24h Clock combined with a set of forex quotes is a powerful tool for each trader.
How it works:
- the hour hand shows current status of the market. It points to a stock market or markets currently being open (orange sectors).
- surge-in-activity hours when strong price movements take place are highlighted in green. These hours concur with the opening of major stock markets and/or the announcement of important economic data.
- the Green 21:00 UTC Line stands for beginning of the new trading day. That is the time of swap charging.
* For the app to display the right time, please check that your device time zone is correct.
* We chose our Clock to display the UTC because the UTC does not change with a change of seasons, thus it is the same throughout the year. Local DST changes are calculated and applied automatically, so the Clock always shows you the right trading hours.
* Holidays of each market are considered in the Market 24h Clock
* you need an internet connection to get any reference information.
* official web site is www.market24hclock.com
* languages of the interface are: English / Russian
- An economic calendar that provides you with all the economic indicators that are due to be released, as well as information regarding how impactful they are and how they are likely to affect the currencies you trade.
- Real-time quotes on FX pairs, Metals, CFDs, Futures with charts, news, daily high, daily low and change. You can filter them as you like, you can add them to your portfolio or place them on your home screen as a widget.
- Market insight and analysis from our team of FX professionals gives you an expert view of the market so you can more accurately time your entry and exit.
- Forex calculators allowing you to easily work out your required margin, pip value, swap and FxPro cTrader commissions, as well as performing live currency conversions.
All directly to your smartphone or tablet.
Risk Warning: Trading CFDs incurs high risk of loss
Easy to use spinning currency selection for quick access to rates
Rates are updated every minute to make sure you always get the latest rates available
The simplistic UI of Currency FX currency converter app shows you all the information you need in one single screen:
1)Latest currency exchange rates
2)Currency converter calculator tool,
3)Currency exchange rates charts,
4)Favorite currencies list,
5)Rapid search for desired currency via currency code or country name
This currency converter tool includes the following features:
- Live currency exchange rates for more than 180 world currencies and 5 metals including gold and silver
- Charts available for analysing currency exchange rate trends over a period of 1 day, 5 days, 1 month, 3 month, 1 year and 5 years
- Favorite Currency List to easily see all your favorited currency rates against your selected base currency
- Auto Update with a range of time intervals to choose from
- Offline mode to allow currency conversion without internet connection
- Display amounts up to 5 decimal places
United Arab Emirates Dirham
Netherlands Antilles Guilder
Azerbaijan New Manat
Bosnia and Herzegovina Convertible Marka
Brunei Darussalam Dollar
China Yuan Renminbi
Costa Rica Colon
Cuba Convertible Peso
Cape Verde Escudo
Czech Republic Koruna
Dominican Republic Peso
Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Pound
United Kingdom Pound
Hong Kong Dollar
Isle of Man Pound
Korea (North) Won
Korea (South) Won
Cayman Islands Dollar
Sri Lanka Rupee
Myanmar (Burma) Kyat
Maldives (Maldive Islands) Rufiyaa
New Zealand Dollar
Peru Nuevo Sol
Papua New Guinea Kina
Romania New Leu
Saudi Arabia Riyal
Solomon Islands Dollar
Saint Helena Pound
Sierra Leone Leone
São Tomé and Príncipe Dobra
El Salvador Colon
Trinidad and Tobago Dollar
Taiwan New Dollar
United States Dollar
Viet Nam Dong
Communauté Financière Africaine (BEAC) CFA Franc BEAC
East Caribbean Dollar
Communauté Financière Africaine (BCEAO) Franc
Comptoirs Français du Pacifique (CFP) Franc
South Africa Rand
All around the world offer rates for almost all currencies (over 150) and also comes with a special price for minerals such as gold, silver and.
● Currency Converter
○ Comes with a simple exchange rate conversion and exchange rate calculation.
○ View and can calculate currency (the currency of some ready ...)
AED - Uae Dirham
AFA - Afghanistan Afghani
ALL - Albanian Lek
ANG - Neth Antilles Guilder
ARS - Argentine Peso
AUD - Australian Dollar
AWG - Aruba Florin
BBD - Barbados Dollar
BDT - Bangladesh Taka
BGN - Bulgarian Lev
BHD - Bahraini Dinar
BIF - Burundi Franc
BMD - Bermuda Dollar
BND - Brunei Dollar
BOB - Bolivian Boliviano
BRL - Brazilian Real
BSD - Bahamian Dollar
BTN - Bhutan Ngultrum
BWP - Botswana Pula
BZD - Belize Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
CHF - Swiss Franc
CLP - Chilean Peso
CNY - Chinese Yuan
COP - Colombian Peso
CRC - Costa Rica Colon
CUP - Cuban Peso
CVE - Cape Verde Escudo
CYP - Cyprus Pound
CZK - Czech Koruna
DJF - Dijibouti Franc
DKK - Danish Krone
DOP - Dominican Peso
DZD - Algerian Dinar
EEK - Estonian Kroon
EGP - Egyptian Pound
ETB - Ethiopian Birr
EUR - Euro
FKP - Falkland Islands Pound
GBP - British Pound
GHC - Ghanian Cedi
GIP - Gibraltar Pound
GMD - Gambian Dalasi
GNF - Guinea Franc
GTQ - Guatemala Quetzal
GYD - Guyana Dollar
HKD - Hong Kong Dollar
HNL - Honduras Lempira
HRK - Croatian Kuna
HTG - Haiti Gourde
HUF - Hungarian Forint
IDR - Indonesian Rupiah
ILS - Israeli Shekel
INR - Indian Rupee
IQD - Iraqi Dinar
ISK - Iceland Krona
JMD - Jamaican Dollar
JOD - Jordanian Dinar
JPY - Japanese Yen
KES - Kenyan Shilling
KHR - Cambodia Riel
KMF - Comoros Franc
KPW - North Korean Won
KRW - Korean Won
KWD - Kuwaiti Dinar
KYD - Cayman Islands Dollar
KZT - Kazakhstan Tenge
LAK - Lao Kip
LBP - Lebanese Pound
LKR - Sri Lanka Rupee
LRD - Liberian Dollar
LSL - Lesotho Loti
LTL - Lithuanian Lita
LVL - Latvian Lat
LYD - Libyan Dinar
MAD - Moroccan Dirham
MDL - Moldovan Leu
MGF - Malagasy Franc
MKD - Macedonian Denar
MMK - Myanmar Kyat
MNT - Mongolian Tugrik
MOP - Macau Pataca
MRO - Mauritania Ougulya
MTL - Maltese Lira
MUR - Mauritius Rupee
MVR - Maldives Rufiyaa
MWK - Malawi Kwacha
MXN - Mexican Peso
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
MZM - Mozambique Metical
NAD - Namibian Dollar
NGN - Nigerian Naira
NIO - Nicaragua Cordoba
NOK - Norwegian Krone
NPR - Nepalese Rupee
NZD - New Zealand Dollar
OMR - Omani Rial
PAB - Panama Balboa
PEN - Peruvian Nuevo Sol
PGK - Papua New Guinea Kina
PHP - Philippine Peso
PKR - Pakistani Rupee
PLN - Polish Zloty
PYG - Paraguayan Guarani
QAR - Qatar Rial
RON - New Romanian Leu
RUB - Russian Rouble
SAR - Saudi Arabian Riyal
SBD - Solomon Islands Dollar
SCR - Seychelles Rupee
SDD - Sudanese Dinar
SEK - Swedish Krona
SGD - Singapore Dollar
SHP - St Helena Pound
SIT - Slovenian Tolar
SKK - Slovak Koruna
SLL - Sierra Leone Leone
SOS - Somali Shilling
SRG - Surinam Guilder
STD - Sao Tome Dobra
SVC - El Salvador Colon
SYP - Syrian Pound
SZL - Swaziland Lilageni
THB - Thai Baht
TND - Tunisian Dinar
TOP - Tonga Pa\'anga
TRL - Turkish Lira
TRY - Turkey Lira
TTD - Trinidad-tobago Dollar
TWD - Taiwan Dollar
TZS - Tanzanian Shilling
UAH - Ukraine Hryvnia
UGX - Ugandan Shilling
USD - U.S. Dollar
UYU - Uruguayan New Peso
VEB - Venezuelan Bolivar
VND - Vietnam Dong
VUV - Vanuatu Vatu
WST - Samoa Tala
XAF - Cfa Franc (Beac)
XAG - Silver Ounces
XAU - Gold Ounces
XCD - East Caribbean Dollar
XOF - Cfa Franc (Bceao)
XPD - Palladium Ounces
XPF - Pacific Franc
XPT - Platinum Ounces
YER - Yemen Riyal
YUM - Yugoslav Dinar
ZAR - South African Rand
ZMK - Zambian Kwacha
○ Real-time currency exchange rates information can be updated
● Currency Trends & Charts
● Exchange Rates List
● Tip Calculator with Exchange Rates
You can add more currencies to the list by clicking '+' icon upper-right. Base currency can be changed by long-click.
- 152 currency exchange rate, base currency selectable.
- Invert rate (1 Base to listed or 1 listed to Base)
- 1M/3M/6M/1Y/3Y graph
- Currency calculator
- Offline mode support.
- Froyo(2.2) SD installation support.
*** If you want feedback, drop me a mail.
- Possibility to change the rate manual.
- Ability to select priority currencies that will always be at the top.
- Currency exchange rate since the last update.
- Saving the last currency pair and changing the direction of exchange with one touch.
Recalculation of foreign exchange rates is automatic after selecting the base currency.
Directory contains the currencies that participate in the international Forex market, and contains rates of regional currencies based on the results of trading their central banks. A complete list of currencies:
Emirati Dirham, Afghan Afghani, Albanian Lek, Armenian Dram, Dutch Guilder, Angolan Kwanza, Aruban or Dutch Guilder, Azerbaijani New Manat, Bosnian Convertible Marka, Bangladeshi Taka, Bulgarian Lev, Bolivian Boliviano, Brazilian Real, Bhutanese Ngultrum, Botswana Pula, Belarusian Ruble, Chinese Yuan Renminbi, Costa Rican Colon, Cape Verdean Escudo, Czech Koruna, Danish Krone, Eritrean Nakfa, Ethiopian Birr, Euro, Georgian Lari, Ghanaian Cedi, Gambian Dalasi, Guatemalan Quetzal, Honduran Lempira, Croatian Kuna, Haitian Gourde, Hungarian Forint, Indonesian Rupiah, Israeli Shekel, Iranian Rial, Icelandic Krona, Japanese Yen, Kenyan Shilling, Kyrgyzstani Som, Cambodian Riel, North Korean Won, South Korean Won, Kazakhstani Tenge, Lao or Laotian Kip, Basotho Loti, Lithuanian Litas, Latvian Lat, Moroccan Dirham, Moldovan Leu, Malagasy Ariary, Burmese Kyat, Mongolian Tughrik, Macau Pataca, Mauritanian Ouguiya, Maldivian Rufiyaa, Malawian Kwacha, Malaysian Ringgit, Mozambican Metical, Nigerian Naira, Nicaraguan Cordoba, Norwegian Krone, Omani Rial, Panamanian Balboa, Peruvian Nuevo Sol, Papua New Guinean Kina, Polish Zloty, Paraguayan Guarani, Qatari Riyal, Romanian New Leu, Russian Ruble, Saudi Arabian Riyal, Swedish Krona, Sierra Leonean Leone, Somali Shilling, Seborgan Luigino, Sao Tomean Dobra, Salvadoran Colon, Swazi Lilangeni, Thai Baht, Tajikistani Somoni, Turkmenistani Manat, Tongan Pa'anga, Turkish Lira, Taiwan New Dollar, Tanzanian Shilling, Ukrainian Hryvna, Ugandan Shilling, Uzbekistani Som, Venezuelan Bolivar, Vietnamese Dong, Ni-Vanuatu Vatu, Samoan Tala, IMF Special Drawing Rights, Yemeni Rial, South African Rand, Zambian Kwacha, Zambian Kwacha, Bitcoin;
Dollar: Australian, Barbadian or Bajan, Bermudian, Bruneian, Bahamian, Belizean, Canadian, Fijian, Guyanese, Hong Kong, Jamaican, Caymanian, Liberian, Namibian, New Zealand, Solomon Islander, Singapore, Surinamese, Trinidadian, Tuvaluan, US, East Caribbean, Zimbabwean, Taiwan New;
Franc: Burundian, Congolese, Swiss, Djiboutian, Guinean, Comoran, Rwandan, Central African CFA, CFA, CFP;
Peso: Argentine, Chilean, Colombian, Cuban Convertible, Cuban, Dominican, Mexican, Philippine, Uruguayan;
Dinar: Bahraini, Algerian, Iraqi, Jordanian, Kuwaiti, Libyan, Macedonian Denar, Serbian, Tunisian;
Pound: Egyptian, Falkland Island, British, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Jersey, Lebanese, Sudanese, Saint Helenian, Syrian;
Rupee: Indian, Sri Lankan, Mauritian, Nepalese, Pakistani, Seychellois, Indonesian;
Metals: Silver, Gold, Palladium, Platinum.
A useful app for recosting cross rate of cash or bank funds.
Count your money easily!
- Live Currency Rate converter for 80+ world currencies
- Live Charts with multiple time frames
- Live News Feeds and current events that impact the currency markets
- Easy to use intuitive interface
- Always free
If you have any questions or found any currency missing or not working, please report to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: currency converter exchange rates calculator finance money track 汇率 实时汇率 外汇 全球汇率 汇率转换
Dear users! The program works only with the service of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation and European Central Bank and queries and displays only the exchange rates of the Russian CB and Euro CB in rouble (RUB) and no monetary exchange rates, no Forex, no similar services to have nothing to do with!
Update rules of the Russian CB: exchange rates available are only on working days, weekends and holidays rates are not changing and not updated! Rates for tomorrow is available only on weekdays and only post 14:00 Moskow time!
Update rules of the Euro CB: exchange rates are available only after 16:00 Moscow time (2.15 p.m. CET). At public holidays currency rates are not does not establis!
Thank you for understanding!
If You like the program, You can support the development by buying the paid version (Pro). Thank you!
The program "Currency rates" - recent exchange rates according to the Central Bank of Russia and Europe you had in your phone! Nothing superfluous, just functionality with a simple interface:
- displaying daily (today) current currency rates according to the Central Bank of Russia
- the ability to request the exchange rates for tomorrow (only Russian CB and only after 14:00 MSK)
- the ability to compile your list of currencies - list of Favorites, then he will be the first page instead of exchange rates of all currencies (after restarting the program or update currency exchange rates).
- you can also adjust the order of the currencies in the lists of the exchange rates and favorites
- ability to rename currencys
- currency convertor - added for the convenience of the ruble, automatic conversion of currencies list of Favorites
- Reference currency
- diagram of the dynamics of exchange rates for the periods (pinch-to-zoom is working)
- auto update exchange rate - every day at the specified time, it is possible to set the number of retries update in case of failure, the retry interval 10 minutes
- auto update when connected to WiFi
- auto updates when you enable Mobile data
- not auto update in roaming
- auto update only when a fast Internet connection (3G, 4G, WiFi)
- notifications on the result of an auto update
- the ability of calculation of the currency basket (the number of currencies in a basket is configured)
- widgets 1x1, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 (Favorites list) and 4x2 (Diagram of the Excange currency rate), click on the flag opens the program, click on the rate (or "------"if there was no update) - update courses, click on the character code opens the configuration of the widget. As the widget is updated if the refresh rates from the program.
- adjust the size and color of fonts in widgets: separately the size and color of the rate, separately size and color of the labels. It is possible to "adjust" the widget under different screen sizes and decorate it to Your taste!
- widget in notification tray - 1 currency of choice
- displaying daily dynamic of the exchange rate in the application and on the widget - change of course in comparison with yesterday, or today, if enabled, and received a Tomorrow rate
- black and white theme
- the amount of traffic in one query does not exceed 7 KB!
The program works under Android 2.2 and above.
ATTENTION if your device on Android 4.4 KitKat! If after installation You don't find widgets, put the program into system memory of the device!
Permission "automatically start at boot" is necessary to auto update again started after the device reboot!
Please read this quick start guide after installation (Menu - Brief discription).
If the widget "hangs" in the update (unstable Internet) - you can go to the widget settings and just click to Install the widget, or do an update from the program.
Auto update may not work if You are running the cleanup program memory (Task killer). You must make this program to the exceptions.