About.com 2013 Best Shopping List App Finalist
MacWorld Magazine - "4 Mouse Rating"
Laptop Magazine – “50 Most Useful iPhone Apps”
Everything iPhone - "Easy to use lists ...Much functionality..."
- Make shopping lists in a snap. Plan and grocery shop efficiently with the list.
- Sync shopping lists with family and friends. Supports notifications of changes.
- Store your own recipes and find web recipes; put ingredients right on your shopping lists
- Save money with lists of grocery coupons, grocery flyers and weekly ads from top brands & retailers
- Scan barcode items directly onto shopping lists
- Web & cross-device shopping list access
- FDA/USDA Alerts & Recalls on barcode linked list items
- Guiding Stars Grocery nutrition ratings linked to list barcodes
- Budget & planning: track total grocery list prices minus coupon savings plus taxes owed right on your lists !
- Real Customer Support our users love!
- Build shopping lists from pantry categories including grocery, home improvement, electronics, beauty and baby
- Shopping list templates for pantry tracking or repeat grocery shopping
- Notes and photos on all grocery list items make planning easy
- Multiple shopping lists & multiple stores
- Custom list aisle layouts & pricing for all stores & pantry lists
Shopper is an indispensable list for big shopping trips to stores like Walmart, Target, Costco, BJs, Home Depot, Publix, Kroger, Meijer, Aldi, HEB, and Safeway, where a list is a must, as well as smaller stores like CVS, Walgreens or the convenience store.
Thanks for all the support. Please follow us on twitter (@shopperapp) & facebook (facebook.com/shopperapp). Visit MyShopperApp.com for more info. Send Customer Support any questions or suggestions.
Keywords: list, lists, shopping, grocery, recipes, coupons, iq, planning, barcode, supermarket, epicurious, food, budget, walmart, kroger, target, kmart, walgreens, costco, home depot, lowes, cvs, safeway, publix, HEB, meijer, Aldi, vons, Albertsons, shoprite, winn Dixie
If you love this app, the Ad-free version is available for just 99p!
Самый полный и актуальный каталог техники onliner.by всегда с вами!
На рынке, в магазине стараются всучить товар втридорога! Это приложение покажет настоящие цены. Достаточно ввести в поиск нужный товар... и, вуаля вы в курсе дела - что, где и по какой цене! ;)
Отзывы и фотографии телефонов, компьютеров и всего такого прочего от самих покупателей.
Можно просматривать полное описание телефонов, телевизоров, чайников и прочих девайсов.
А также можно посмотреть фотографии устройств с разных ракурсов.
Внимание: в приложении представлены ориентировочные цены в долларах США и белорусских рублях, а также только продавцы города Минска, мы работаем над тем что бы исправить этот досадный факт.
Быстрый и удобный просмотр каталога товаров и цен http://catalog.onliner.by (не официальный клиент).
This application is perfect for when you want to do shopping while you are in the subway or riding the bus on the way home from work. Do some quick shopping to get what is on your grocery list, or buy a present for someone's birthday, anniversary, or other special day while you are on the go!
You can also save things that you have found while browsing different stores in the saved for later list. It is a shopping to-do list where you can come back to things that you have decided to buy if you are in a hurry. You can also send the things you have found to your PC so you can purchase things when you get hope. There is also the ability to share things you are looking at via facebook, twitter, me2day, email, sms, kakaotalk, and many more!
Quick links are available for:
Suggestions of good online sites with good mobile shopping experiences are welcome :)
Note: This is the free version of Shopper. It has full funtionality, the only difference is that it will take you to the Android Market page for the full version, when you have done a certain amount of calculations.
This application will help you with:
* Calculate how much you save on items on sale.
* Calculate what the item price will be when buying multiple items.
* Calculate which item is cheapest based on the item price.
More features are planned. This is just the initial stable version.
I really would like to hear about which function you would like to see in the application? Exactly which functions you are missing while shopping.
Can actually be used one-handed while out shopping!
Choose from an editable item database - add your own items, then create your list and check them off when bought/done!
* Fully editable item database
* Drag and drop re-ordering
Imagine having everything you need delivered from local stores to your doorstep. Tackling your to-do list in minutes—not hours. And saving your weekends for the things you actually want to do. It’s all possible with Google Shopping Express.
Google Shopping Express is a service that lets you shop your favorite stores -- including Target, Walgreens, Toys R Us, and more -- and get items delivered in just a few hours. If you sign up now, you can get a free membership with six months of free, unlimited same-day deliveries.*
It’s easy: fill your cart with items, select where and when you want them delivered, and buy. If you have any questions or issues, just call our customer service team and we’ll be happy to help you out.
Order whatever you need, want or suddenly can’t live without. Keep doing the things you’d rather be doing, and we’ll keep delivering you more free time.
Install now to claim your free six month membership.*
* Some restrictions may apply, available at http://goo.gl/ZnSSh
The app helps you discover relevant offers from local businesses and big brands, and keeps track of offers you find on Google Search, Maps, and more.
You can use them straight away, or the app will remind you next time you're near the store. Then, all you do is open the app to show your offer at checkout—no printing needed.
The Official App for GrocerySmarts.com
-Especially for people who love to bargain-shop (Grocery Shopping based on what's on sale that week)!
-Tracks Items and Prices from the latest store Circulars of Target, Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid and Wal-Mart (All are constantly updated).
-Cross-References all possible Manufacturers coupons with those circulars, and shows you your bottom line for each item. THIS IS HOW EXPERT GROCERY SHOPPERS GET BY SPENDING PRACTICALLY NOTHING. If you've seen TLC Extreme Couponing, this is what those people are doing.
Pricing tracked from- The Target Weekly Ad, Walgreens Weekly Ad, Rite-Aid Weekly Ad, CVS Weekly Ad and Walmart current pricing. We will be adding even more grocers as the popularity of the app increases. (To help this, please Rank this app 5 stars in the android market, and tell your friends about this awesome tool.) Printable grocery coupons tracked from multiple web sites and grocery manufacturers.
-You can plan a shopping trip based on what's on sale (To do otherwise is expensive and not recommended.) The App lets you edit and save your shopping plan, an even gives you an expected grand total based on your planned quantities.
To build your shopping list-
Enter a quantity next to an item you intend to buy. Your Bottom line TOTAL automatically adjusts.
Our professionals have given a "Star Ranking" above each item-
3 stars= OK deal
4 stars= Good deal
5 stars= Great
Using manufacturers coupons-
Grocery experts save money by knowing THEIR BOTTOM LINE AFTER COUPON. Without knowing your BOTTOM LINE, do not use coupons. Our lists tell you your bottom line for all items.
-Printable coupons will show a link*.
(*Androids cannot print coupons! To avoid confusion about this, the links are INACTIVE in the App. LINKS BECOME CLICKABLE ONCE SENT VIA EMAIL. Printable coupons change frequently. Some may have disappeared before you can print them.)
-Coupons without links (For those who get Sunday newspaper coupons).
These use an abbreviated special code to explain the Date that coupon came in the Sunday newspaper, and which coupon insert it was in. The codes are descriptive enough to recognize the insert by it's front cover. (The CODE does all the organizing work for you! Leave Sunday newspaper coupon inserts intact, then cut out only coupons from your grocery list just before you shop.)
CODE EXAMPLE: "EyemastersSS-1/24"
This DESCRIBES the insert containing the coupon-
This coupon insert was released by "SMART SOURCE", had an "EYEMASTERS" ad on the front cover. The insert was distributed inside your Sunday newspaper on "JANUARY 24TH"
SHRINK (hide items) button:
Shrink 5 stars-
Hides everything without 5 stars.
Shrink 4 Stars And Above-
Hides everything without 4 or 5 stars.
Shrink based On Quantity-
Hides everything with zero (0) in the Quantity column.
Just opens a text area where you can type anything you want. Click the "Back" button on your phone to exit, it saves automatically. When you SAVE a list, notes in this area are saved with the list.
Saves your list for later use. The default name it saves under, is the store name and todays date. You can change the name to save as needed (for example, if you want to create different saved versions of the same store.)
EMAIL COUPONS button:
(**FOR ITEMS WITH A QUANTITY GREATER THAN ZERO).
-This sends the complete list of selected coupons to yourself or any email recipient.
-Printable coupons will have an ACTIVE link to where our experts found the coupon.
(Printable coupons change frequently. Some may have disappeared before you can print them.)
In some areas- Smiths Weekly Ad, Albertsons Weekly Ad, Safeway Weekly Ad, Vons Weekly Ad, Ralphs Weekly ad, Frys Weekly Ad, Bashas Weekly Ad, Fred Meyer Weekly Ad, Raleys Weekly Ad, and Stater Bros Weekly Ad. -More Regional grocery ads will be added as the app grows. Many grocery deals.
- A intuitive, easy to use "Shopping List Calculator".
- Save shopping lists for future use, compare prices that were a year ago.
- All fields are optional, so you can quickly fill up a few values and get going.
- Create a Shopping List of "to buy" things before leaving your home and fill up the prices as you buy.
- One screen entry point for everything in the shopping list
- Calculates the total price and amount as soon as you enter them (run time calculation)
Well, finally here is an shopping calculator app you wont have to "learn" to use.
When you are in the store buying things, you don't have time to go through all the procedures of a "feature rich" application just to calculate how much you have spent. Doesn't it make you wish you had a pencil and paper instead and still not look like a grandpa?
This calculator is as simple as it gets - just note down the items you have bought, their price, rate and you are done - and not even necessarily all of them!!
This app is designed to make your life easier, not complicated.It's intuitive, easy to use and quick - just what you need when you are busy buying.
Oh yes, just because its simple doesn't mean it doesn't have features. It does have options to save lists for future reference and all.
I wrote this app keeping usability in mind so although it is designed for shopping, you can use this app anywhere you need to make a list.
Please dont forget it to like it on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ShoppersCalculator
With this app you can:
1. View and schedule available shops
2. Review Shop Instructions
3. Get driving directions and turn-by-turn navigation to the shop location
4. Take and upload digital images to shop reports using your Smart Phone’s camera
5. Option to enter some of your shop information to Save for Later
6. Choose to Finish and Submit on your phone or desktop
7. Convenient link to email a Coordinator
8. Search for shops based on your location
Please note: The Secret Shopper® App is for existing shoppers to utilize in assigning shops and submitting shop reports. If you wish to register to be a shopper with our company, please go to our website https://www.secretshopper.com and click Apply to Shop to get started.
Very handy and easy to use with many settings to customize the use. Automatic saving for name suggestions (The more you use, the easier is the use!). Share and export lists and name suggestions.
• Keep screen on (on/off)
• Show/hide search bar
• Sort list items in creation order or alphabetically
• Vibrate on list click (on/off)
• Use suggestions
• Move checked items to the bottom of the list
• Uncheck all items from the list with one click
• Change list font size
• Open last viewed list on startup
• Orientation lock (auto/landscape/portrait)
• Swipe to delete or edit list items (on/off)
• Ask confirmation for delete actions (on/off)
• And many more...
Please read help before using the application and feel free to send me mail.
Languages: english and finnish
More from developer
- Constantly searching the web for the best deals!
- Track favorite items, receive price alerts, create & share lists with friends!
- Find lowest prices, coupons, local & online stores all in one place!
- Review Price History Charts and read reviews on products!