This App and its content is oriented for Qualified Investors only.
- First access with possibility to download full offline version of app content
- Registered access for main sections
- Push notification selection system for each fund
- Live Survey System
- Multimedia news
- Events push notification and booking
- RSS News Feed from OpenFunds website
4 levels accordion menu, organized by alternative qualification and classification schemes.
Each Fund is presented in the sub-sections:
- Overview (Strategy, Fund Objectives, Fund Strategy)
- Key Facts (Most important technical informations of the fund)
- Factsheet (updated with monthly frequency, with Push Notification, if selected from the user.)
- Presentation (Corporate and fund presentation)
- Legal Docs (documents download of prospectus, KIIDS, etc)
Dedicated “News” section for each Fund with publications, audio interviews or video news regarding the fund or Markets views or Events.
Push Notification selection system, organized by Funds (Factsheet and/or News).
EVENTS AND EVENTS SURVEY
Overview of Meetings, Events and attendance of the fund, webinars, Institutional activity in Switzerland (Zurich, Lugano, Geneve), with booking tool and messaging.
Live Survey System for next Event in date list.
OF - NEWS FEED
Collecting News feed from OpenFunds website.
OpenFunds Investment Services AG is an independent company established under Swiss law, licensed and supervised by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (‘FINMA’) as legal representative and as distributor of foreign collective investment schemes for qualified investors. The company operates within the framework of the Swiss Collective Investment Schemes Act (CISA).