- synchronisation bidirectionnelle
- synchronisation de plusieurs répertoires
- synchronisation automatique (toutes les 30min, si l'appareil est branché sur le Wifi)
- pas de pub!
Offre de lancement: 0,50EUR. N'hésitez pas à envoyer vos idées et commentaires.
Attention, cette application est en cours de développement.. Faites une sauvegarde de vos données.
Now you can synchronize from, to and between over 100+ different services! And that’s not all, the app also includes the most complete file manager you have ever seen.
How to setup synchronizing:
1. Add the required remote accounts inside the app
2. Add a Sync profile and set the left side and right side
3. Customize all the settings, save and run!
- Synchronize from, to AND between over 100+ different clouds
- Define include/exclude/start/stop/condition/notification rules
- Built-in advanced file manager
- Use the PHP Script / MySQL manager / server 2 server support
- One way or two way synchronization
- Tasker / Locale / Llama plugin (action, condition AND event plugins)
- Way more!
File Manager features
- On tablet / HD screen use multiple File Manager fragments
- Auto upload an edited file
- Create multiple File Manager sessions
- Copy, paste, cut, move, copy, etc
- Send, Share, Email
- Zip / Unzip files (compress / decompress)
- Rename, properties, open, open as, edit, edit as
- Hidden files, select multiple, sort, server status, manual change dir
- Way more!
★★Most complete synchronize app!★★
- SSH Client
- Terminal / Shell
- Root Explorer
- Android 5.0+ sdcard write support
- Email Client (POP3/IMAP)
- FTP Client / FTP FXP Client
- FTPES Client (SSL/TLS explicit)
- FTPS Client (SSL/TLS implicit)
- Gopher Client
- NFS Client
- OpenStack Object Storage Swift Client
- PHP Client Script
- PHP MySQL Client Script
- S3 Client
- SCP Client (Secure Copy Protocol)
- SFTP Client (SSH File Transfer)
- SMB Client / Samba Client / CIFS Client / Windows Share Client
- Styx Client
- TFTP Client (Trivial File Transfer Protocol)
- WebDAV Client (HTTP/HTTPS)
Cloud services supported
- Amazon S3
- Amazon S3 Government
- Aruba Cloud
- Avira Secure Backup
- Billion Uploads
- Cloud Harddrive
- Constant Cloud
- Dump Truck
- Dunkel Cloud Storage
- EMC Atmos
- Enter Cloud Suite
- EVault LTS2
- GMX Mediacenter
- Folio Cloud
- Google Drive / Google Docs
- Google Sites
- Google Storage
- GreenQloud Storage Qloud
- Hightail / YouSendIt
- Hitachi Content Platform
- Host Europe
- Internap Aigfiles
- Iozeta Livedrive
- Jungle Disk
- Memset Memstor
- MEO Cloud
- MySQL Backup (PHP)
- Nifty Cloud
- OneDrive / SkyDrive
- Oracle Storage Cloud Service
- Oxygen Cloud
- Seeweb Cloud
- Storage Made Easy
- Synology File Station
- Trend Micro SafeSync
- Ubuntu One
- Varsity Cloud
- Yandex Disk
- Zimbra Briefcase
* only for cloud paid plans
** read only
synchronize, sync, syncing, folder sync, foldersync, dropbox sync, google sync, sync device, sync folders, sme, dropsync
What are the permissions for?
- SMS: start/stop profiles and/or send notifications
- INTERNET: the remote accounts (FTP, etc)
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: optionally auto start the app on boot
Error: "I/O error: Cannot verify hostname ..."
Please activate the setting "Ignore SSL Errors" if the following tutorial does not work:
You have to add your selfsigned certificate into the SSL-Storage of your Android-Smartphone. To do so, upload the Certificate to your server and open it in the default Androidbrowser (http://your-domain.tld/yourcertificate.cert).
No ownCloud-installation? 5 Gigs without monthly fees on http://www.bocombo.de/webhosting/gratis-cloudspeicher/
DS cloud is the counterpart to Cloud Station for your Android device. It allows you to choose the folders on your DiskStation which you want to sync to your mobile device and make available for offline viewing. DS cloud also gives you total control over the sync criteria: for each folder, you can set the maximum file size as well as the type of files you wish to sync.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
Send Anywhere is a multi-platform file sharing service where users can directly share digital content in real time.
Send Anywhere’s differentiating factors are:
No signup or login required; The process could not be simpler!
All you need is a 6-digit key to pair devices.
Free & Unlimited
Send any type of file, of any size, as many times as you want. There are no limits on how much you can send and it is totally free.
Securely send files directly between devices without relying on cloud.
Share your photos and docs without sharing your personal information.
Fully supports Android, Non-Android mobile OS, all PC platforms, Chrome Extension, and a web browser.
Offers Optimal Path
Whether you are connected on Wi-fi or cellular network, files will be transferred via the fastest optimal path.
Here is how you use it, it is quite simple!
1. Select file(s) that you want to send, then tap the yellow paper plane button.
2. This will generate a temporary 6-digit key that you can share with the receiving device.
3. Stand by.
* You also have the option to send a push alert to a nearby or recently used device
*The 6-digit key only lasts for ten minutes and if this is too short, you can upload your files for 24 hours.
1. Once you get the 6-digit key, type-in and the transfer will start immediately.
If you have your devices logged-in, you can share files between your devices without inputting the 6-digit key nor going through the hassle of clicking 'accept' to receive the file(s).
Find us in social media! We will love to know who are awesome users are :)
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/Send2Anywhere
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Send_Anywhere
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE AND THE LATEST LICENSE INSTALLED!
Helium Premium Features:
Android to Android app sync
Automatic Backup schedules (coming soon!)
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
NOTE: If you experience any problems with this app, instead of leaving a 1-star review, we invite you to contact our support to find the best way to help you. You can submit a ticket here: http://support.boxcryptor.com - Thank you!
Boxcryptor Classic is an encryption software optimized for cloud storage. With Boxcryptor Classic for Android you can easily access your encrypted folders via smartphone or tablet. And the best: It's free!
- Supports all popular cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft SkyDrive. See below the complete list of supported providers.
- Always have your sensitive files with you - and enjoy peace of mind knowing that these are securely encrypted.
- Access all your encrypted documents (photos, music, etc.) in your cloud.
- Encryption and decryption is done directly on your mobile phone or tablet - your password is never transmitted.
- Secure file encryption using the AES-256 standard (Advanced Encryption Standard with a key size of 256 bit).
- App unlock PIN for additional security.
- Limited EncFS compatibility (more details can be found on our website).
- With the Boxcryptor Classic Unlimited versions you can have filename encryption to hide any sensitive information that may be mentioned on the name of a file or folder.
List of supported storage providers:
Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive, Box.net, SugarSync, Egnyte, Strato HiDrive, Telekom Cloud, Cubby, GMX MediaCenter, Web.de Smartdrive, Livedrive, Yandex Disk, CloudSafe and others using WebDAV. Additionally it is possible to encrypt files on your local device storage.
Go to www.boxcryptor.com to find product manuals and more information about Boxcryptor Classic.
Boxcryptor Classic for Android requires the following permissions:
- Network communication: Required for Internet access.
- Storage: Required to read/write files.
- Find accounts: Required for Google Drive support. This allows retrieving your Google account information when - and only when - connecting to Google Drive. You will then be asked to grant access to Boxcryptor Classic for Android to your Google Drive files.
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required for the picture slideshow.
Keywords: encryption, encrypted, AES, security, cloud, cloud storage
With the GCloud Android App you can browse all of your GCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory and GCloud does the rest.
Visit us at gcloud.gnet.tn for more information about GCloud.
*Support for devices that use ARM & Intel processor*
This application is a web server application for android, include:
- LIGHTTPD as Web Server ,
- PHP as PHP Server ,
- MYSQL as MySQL Server ,
- PhpMyAdmin as MySQL Client , and
- MSMTP as SMTP Client
It all wrapped into one application called Bit Web Server. So easy to run on android device, just single click then you can run web dynamic scripts.
This application is specially designed for the mobile n tablet, so this application requires very small memory.
For running this application the first time after you download it from google play your internal memory in device requirements should not be less than 50MB. Because this application does not download any data on internet, all data is wrapped into a (apk). And this application can also be accessed from a computer network via wifi or tethering.
This application runs without an internet connection, requires internet only when first run to check the license, if you install the app from google play this otherwise licensed, then to run this application so it does not require internet access (OFFLINE Application).
BitWebServer can run a variety of CMS like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop, etc. Besides CMS can also run PHP frameworks like Code Igniter, YII, CakePHP, etc.
It is the same as WAMP or LAMP or XAMPP on your computer or laptop, but this is for android devices with lighttpd instead of apache.
Modules/extensions which compiled on PHP is:
- and more libraries like as freetype, jpeg, png, openssl, etc.
Storage Engine support on MySQL is:
*And If you get a bug, request feature, etc. Please sent to my email with detail description*
I thanks for all developer PHP, MySql, Lighttpd, PhpMyadmin, MSMTP, Busybox, and findicon.com
*** If you are experiencing log in issues after an update and the ownCloud Workaround App is installed in your device, please, try to uninstall and reinstall the Workaround App ***
Do you need private file sync and share software? Then good news, because the ownCloud Android App enables you to connect Android devices to a private ownCloud Server running in your data center. ownCloud is open source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free ownCloud server, to large enterprises and service providers operating under the ownCloud Enterprise Subscription. ownCloud provides a safe, secure and compliant file sync and share solution – on servers you control.
With the ownCloud Android App you can browse all of your ownCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory on your server and ownCloud does the rest.
Whether using a mobile device, a desktop, or the web client, ownCloud provides the ability to put the right files in the right hands at the right time on any device in one simple-to-use, secure, private and controlled solution. After all, with ownCloud, it’s Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way.
Visit us at www.ownCloud.com for more information about ownCloud and the ownCloud Subscriptions. For more information on the free and open source ownCloud Server, visit www.ownCloud.org.
Ever forgot to send an important SMS to someone? This app lets you send that SMS as ‘failed’ at any time you want so that you can blame it on the phone.
Works on Android Kitkat!
Get the benefit of sending an SMS to yourself in one of following options:
1)Inbox – fake received SMS
2)Sent – fake SMS sent successfully to anyone.
3)Draft – fake SMS saved as draft.
4)Outbox- fake SMS sent to anyone.
5)Failed- fake SMS that failed to send.
6)Queued-actually sends an SMS to someone.
Please send any suggestions you have for the app by email. Here's some updates that were done.
1. Added stability.
1. The Icon and App name can be easily changed from preferences to hide the app from others.
2. This App has been updated to work on Android Kitkat!
3. Graphics revamp.
4. Fixed bug related to Time input
5. Fixed a minor bug that was closing the app for Android 4.3 users
-Specify phone numbers to receive the messages from.
-Specify phone numbers or e-mail addresses to forward the messages to.
-Set up rules to modify the messages before being forwarded on the fly.
-Attach information of the original sender on the forwarded message.
-View a history of the messages forwarded.
-Block forwarded messages from reaching your default messaging app's inbox. (Not available on Android 4.4 and up)
-Specify days of the week and times of the day in which messages should not be forwarded.
Enjoy the app and don't forget to leave some feedback. Thank you.
► FEATURES OF "WFS": ◄
★ SEND ANY TYPE OF FILE: With WFS you can send any type of file, like pdf, apk, doc, avi, doc, txt, exe, etc, etc. through the official whatsapp app (which by default allows you to send only audio and video files).
★ SEND FILES OF SIZE UP TO 160 MB: Whatsapp has file sending limit of only 16 MB, which is way too less. But WFS allows you to send files of up to a size whooping 160 MB. (No file size limit version is coming soon!)
★ SEND PHOTOS WITHOUT ANY LOSS IN QUALITY: When you send any photo through whatsapp , whatsapp reduces it's quality by resizing and re-encoding it. But with WFS, you can send photos without any loss in quality. Not a single byte of original photo is altered.
► HOW DOES "WFS" WORK? ◄
WFS app hides the original file inside an audio file and sends the audio file(containing the original file) to the receiver via WhatsApp or WhatsApp Plus messenger. Now WFS app at the receiver's side identifies this audio file, and extracts the original file from it. For file larger than 16 MB, the file is divided into parts of 16 MB. For example, if the size of file is 80 MB, it be divided into 5 parts of 16 MB each and these 5 parts will be hidden inside 5 audio files. Sender HAS TO send all the 5 audio files otherwise the receiver won't be able to join them and get the original file. After receiver downloads all the file parts(audio files) sent by the sender, WFS joins these parts into the original file.
► HOW TO USE "WFS"? ◄
⦿ For sender:
1. Choose the file you want to send by clicking on the blue "Select File" button or by using the WFS's own inbuilt file explorer which is located below the "Select File" button.
2. WFS will now divide and pack your file inside audio files. For example, if the size of selected file is 80 MB, the file will be divided into 5 parts of 16 MB each and these 5 parts will be hidden inside 5 audio files.
3. Next, you'll be taken to whatsapp or whatsapp plus. Here, choose the person whom you want to send the file. All the files created in step 2 will be sent.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In case the file is larger than 16 MB, be sure to send all the parts(audio files). Otherwise the receiver will not be able to get the original file.
⦿ For Receiver:
1. Download all the audio files sent by the sender using the official whatsapp or whatsapp plus application.
2. Open WFS app and go to the "Unextracted" tab. Here you will see the list of all the received files(un-extracted) along with the total number of parts.
3. Click on the file you want to extract. Extraction process will now begin.
4. After extraction process completes, swipe right, to the "Extracted" tab and click on refresh button to see the file you just extracted.
5. On "Extracted" page you can click on the file to open it, or long press to delete it.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Receiver must download all the parts in order to get back the original file sent by the sender.
Disclaimer: We have no relationship with WhatsApp messenger and its related trademarks in any way. WhatsApp is the property of WhatsApp Inc.
*** SkyDrive is now OneDrive
*** Upload any file types, no restrictions.
*** Upload full size photos, no scale down.
*** Now support multiple OneDrive accounts.
- Downloads and uploads multiple files and nested folders in one batch.
- Copy, move, rename files and folders.
- Create new folders and albums.
- Open OneDrive documents (tap a file to open in its file viewer, if installed)
- Audio and Video streaming.
- Photo viewer.
- View photos and videos thumbnails, so you know which files you want.
- Access the folders and files shared by your friends.
- View OneDrive documents and folders in the browser (tap & hold an item and select View in browser).
- Share OneDrive documents and folders with others via email, facebook, twitter, ... (tap & hold an item and select Share from the menu)
- Open the local files from the application, no need for another file manager.
- Upload files from other applications (like Gallery and File Manager) via “Share” menu.
- Logout support
*** Authentication is done through the Microsoft's Live web site so we never know your email or password.
*** Please send us your support issues to our email or choose “Contact us” from the app menu.