- synchronisation bidirectionnelle
- synchronisation de plusieurs répertoires
- synchronisation automatique (toutes les 30min, si l'appareil est branché sur le Wifi)
- pas de pub!
Offre de lancement: 0,50EUR. N'hésitez pas à envoyer vos idées et commentaires.
Attention, cette application est en cours de développement.. Faites une sauvegarde de vos données.
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE AND THE LATEST LICENSE INSTALLED!
Helium Premium Features:
Android to Android app sync
Automatic Backup schedules (coming soon!)
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
Now you can synchronize from, to and between over 100+ different clouds! And that’s not all, the app also includes the most complete file manager, with multi cloud support, you have ever seen.
How to setup synchronizing:
1. Add the required remote accounts inside the app
2. Add a Sync profile and set the left side and right side
3. Customize all the settings, save and run!
- Synchronize from, to AND between over 100+ different clouds
- Define include/exclude/start/stop/condition/notification rules
- Built-in advanced file manager
- Use the PHP Script / MySQL manager / server 2 server support
- One way or two way synchronization
- Tasker / Locale / Llama plugin (action, condition AND event plugins)
- Way more!
File Manager features
- On tablet / HD screen use multiple File Manager fragments
- Auto upload an edited file
- Create multiple File Manager sessions
- Copy, paste, cut, move, copy, etc
- Send, Share, Email
- Zip / Unzip files (compress / decompress)
- Rename, properties, open, open as, edit, edit as
- Hidden files, select multiple, sort, server status, manual change dir
- Way more!
★★Most complete sync app!★★
- SSH Client
- Terminal / Shell
- Root Explorer
- Android 5.0+ (Lollipop) sdcard write support
- Email Client (POP3/IMAP)
- FTP Client / FTP FXP Client
- FTPES Client (SSL/TLS explicit)
- FTPS Client (SSL/TLS implicit)
- Gopher Client
- NFS Client
- OpenStack Object Storage Swift Client
- PHP Client Script
- PHP MySQL Client Script
- S3 Client
- SCP Client (Secure Copy Protocol)
- SFTP Client (SSH File Transfer)
- SMB Client / Samba Client / CIFS Client / Windows Share Client
- Styx Client
- TFTP Client (Trivial File Transfer Protocol)
- WebDAV Client (HTTP/HTTPS)
Cloud services supported
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Amazon S3
- Amazon S3 Government
- Aruba Cloud
- Avira Secure Backup
- Billion Uploads
- Cloud Harddrive
- Constant Cloud
- Dump Truck
- Dunkel Cloud Storage
- EMC Atmos
- Enter Cloud Suite
- EVault LTS2
- GMX Mediacenter
- Folio Cloud
- Google Drive / Google Docs
- Google Sites
- Google Storage
- GreenQloud Storage Qloud
- Hightail / YouSendIt
- Hitachi Content Platform
- Host Europe
- Internap Aigfiles
- Iozeta Livedrive
- Jungle Disk
- Memset Memstor
- MEO Cloud
- MySQL Backup (PHP)
- Nifty Cloud
- OneDrive / SkyDrive
- Oracle Storage Cloud Service
- Oxygen Cloud
- Seeweb Cloud
- Storage Made Easy
- Synology File Station
- Trend Micro SafeSync
- Ubuntu One
- Varsity Cloud
- Yandex Disk
- Zimbra Briefcase
* only for cloud paid plans
** read only
What are the permissions for?
- SMS: start/stop profiles and/or send notifications
- INTERNET: the remote accounts (FTP, etc)
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: optionally auto start the app on boot
Error: "I/O error: Cannot verify hostname ..."
Please activate the setting "Ignore SSL Errors" if the following tutorial does not work:
You have to add your selfsigned certificate into the SSL-Storage of your Android-Smartphone. To do so, upload the Certificate to your server and open it in the default Androidbrowser (http://your-domain.tld/yourcertificate.cert).
No ownCloud-installation? 5 Gigs without monthly fees on http://www.bocombo.de/webhosting/gratis-cloudspeicher/
Send Anywhere is a multi-platform file sharing service where users can directly share digital content in real time.
Send Anywhere’s differentiating factors are:
No signup or login required; The process could not be simpler!
All you need is a 6-digit key to pair devices.
Free & Unlimited
Send any type of file, of any size, as many times as you want. There are no limits on how much you can send and it is totally free.
Securely send files directly between devices without relying on cloud.
Share your photos and docs without sharing your personal information.
Fully supports Android, Non-Android mobile OS, all PC platforms, Chrome Extension, and a web browser.
Offers Optimal Path
Whether you are connected on Wi-fi or cellular network, files will be transferred via the fastest optimal path.
Here is how you use it, it is quite simple!
1. Select file(s) that you want to send, then tap the yellow paper plane button.
2. This will generate a temporary 6-digit key that you can share with the receiving device.
3. Stand by.
* You also have the option to send a push alert to a nearby or recently used device
*The 6-digit key only lasts for ten minutes and if this is too short, you can upload your files for 24 hours.
1. Once you get the 6-digit key, type-in and the transfer will start immediately.
Log-in to skip repetitive confirmations
With each of your devices logged-in, you can share files between your devices without inputting the 6-digit key nor going through the hassle of clicking 'accept' to receive the file(s).
Find us in social media! We will love to know who are awesome users are :)
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/Send2Anywhere
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Send_Anywhere
DS cloud is the counterpart to Cloud Station for your Android device. It allows you to choose the folders on your DiskStation which you want to sync to your mobile device and make available for offline viewing. DS cloud also gives you total control over the sync criteria: for each folder, you can set the maximum file size as well as the type of files you wish to sync.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.2 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
Manage your account
Access your account to make a payment, set up AutoPay, manage your account information (account history, gate codes and notifications)—all quickly whenever, wherever you want.
Manage your belongings
Take a photo inventory of your storage unit contents to stay organized and have peace of mind in the event of an insurance claim.
Access helpful information
Find facility hours, directions and contact information, along with helpful tips for storing your things. Get connected through Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
With Boxcryptor, you can encrypt your files before uploading them to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and many other providers without sacrificing safety, privacy, or comfort. Easily encrypt your files locally and access them via your smartphone or tablet – anywhere and anytime. Your cloud provider only receives encrypted files and you keep control of your data!
NOTE: If you experience any problems with this app, please contact our support before leaving a 1-star review. You can submit a ticket here: http://support.boxcryptor.com - Thank you!
- Supports most cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive. See below for a complete list of supported providers
- Access your encrypted files (documents, photos, music, etc.) in your cloud anytime and have your sensitive files always with you
- Encryption and decryption is done directly on your device - your password is never transmitted
- Secure file encryption using the AES-256 standard
- Boxcryptor Unlimited users can also use filename encryption
The Boxcryptor Company Package offers additional features for businesses:
- Use a master key to be able to decrypt every employee's files
- Set policies to enforce rules
- Central user management and billing
List of supported storage providers:
Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft OneDrive for Business, Box, SugarSync, Telekom Cloud, Strato HiDrive, GMX MediaCenter, Web.de Smartdrive, mailbox.org Drive, Filespots, CloudMe, Grau DataSpace, Storegate, Egnyte, Cubby, PSMail Cabinet, Livedrive, Yandex Disk, CloudSafe and others using WebDAV. Additionally it is possible to encrypt files on your local device storage.
Go to www.boxcryptor.com to find product manuals and more information about Boxcryptor.
Boxcryptor requires the following permissions:
- Network communication: Required for Internet access.
- Storage: Required to read/write files.
- Start: Required for automatic camera upload.
Keywords: encryption, encrypted, AES, security, cloud, cloud storage
- Reminder support
- Location based alarms
- Order your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
- Scroll horizontally to switch between tasklist
- Voiceinput (Quick add new task)
To improve the app please report Bugs and Feature Requests on:
or write an email to email@example.com.
Accounts can be managed in the account manager in Android. (Settings --> Accounts & Synchronization)
It could be necessary that you've to restart the App after adding a new Account.
Keywords: CalDAV, ownCloud, WebDAV
With the GCloud Android App you can browse all of your GCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory and GCloud does the rest.
Visit us at gcloud.gnet.tn for more information about GCloud.
*Support for devices that use ARM & Intel processor*
This application is a web server application for android, include:
- LIGHTTPD as Web Server ,
- PHP as PHP Server ,
- MYSQL as MySQL Server ,
- PhpMyAdmin as MySQL Client , and
- MSMTP as SMTP Client
It all wrapped into one application called Bit Web Server. So easy to run on android device, just single click then you can run web dynamic scripts.
This application is specially designed for the mobile n tablet, so this application requires very small memory.
For running this application the first time after you download it from google play your internal memory in device requirements should not be less than 50MB. Because this application does not download any data on internet, all data is wrapped into a (apk). And this application can also be accessed from a computer network via wifi or tethering.
This application runs without an internet connection, requires internet only when first run to check the license, if you install the app from google play this otherwise licensed, then to run this application so it does not require internet access (OFFLINE Application).
BitWebServer can run a variety of CMS like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop, etc. Besides CMS can also run PHP frameworks like Code Igniter, YII, CakePHP, etc.
It is the same as WAMP or LAMP or XAMPP on your computer or laptop, but this is for android devices with lighttpd instead of apache.
Modules/extensions which compiled on PHP is:
- and more libraries like as freetype, jpeg, png, openssl, etc.
Storage Engine support on MySQL is:
*And If you get a bug, request feature, etc. Please sent to my email with detail description*
I thanks for all developer PHP, MySql, Lighttpd, PhpMyadmin, MSMTP, Busybox, and findicon.com
• Bring together free cloud accounts for you under one roof
• Manage all your existing and new cloud accounts effortlessly
• Protect your files with encryption* and automatically backup your files on multiple clouds with mirror-sync*
*Additional charge applies
• This service can be used on smartphones and tablets running Android 2.3 or above.
• In addition to service fees, download and use of this service will incur data charge. Local data will be charged at or deducted from the SmarTone customer's subscribed price plan, whichever is applicable. Standard roaming data charges will apply while using this service abroad. If the customer has applied for a Roaming Data Pack, data will be deducted from the plan. Customers of any other network, please check with your mobile operator about the respective data charges.
• Please ask our store assistants for details of Cloud Storage Manager.
• This service requires a subscription fee. Please visit smartone.com/cloudstoragemanager for details.
✔ Link apk, dex and lib files of apps to SD card
✔ Link internal data of apps to SD card (Plus)
✔ Link external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card (Plus)
✔ Link dex files of the system apps to SD card (Plus)
✔ Auto clear cache service (Plus)
✔ Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
✔ Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD ("force move")
✔ Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native app2sd
✔ Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
✔ Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, "move to SD", "move to phone" functions
✔ Notify when movable apps installed
✔ Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
✔ Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
✔ Convert system apps into user apps
✔ Convert user apps into system apps
✔ Integrate "Updated" system apps into system (ROM)
✔ Clear data and cache of the application
✔ Batch clear data and cache of the selected apps
✔ Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
✔ Exclusion list for "Clear all app cache" function
✔ Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
✔ Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
✔ Reboot manager includes power off, normal reboot, quick (hot) reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader / download mode
✔ Reboot widget to boot with one click
✔ List applications, show detailed size information and link status
✔ Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
✔ Search applications by name
✔ Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
✔ Share the Play Store link or the APK (app's full package) file of the apps
✔ Create shortcut for the apps
✔ Support 40+ languages
How it works:
Link2SD uses a secondary partition on your SD card and uses it as another segment of internal storage.
Link2SD moves apk, dalvik-cache (.dex), lib and internal data files into this partition, which the OS mounts on boot, and creates a symbolic link in the original location.
This retains the file structure that the system expects but with the bulk of the data moved to the SD card.
Linking obb and external data folders of apps and games
On devices that have emulated SD card, obb and external data folders are located in the internal storage, not in the external (real) SD card.
Link2SD moves these folders to the 1st or the 2nd partition of your external SD card (depending on your selection) and with the bind option of the mount command remounts the file hierarchy at external SD card while it is still available at the original location.
What you need:
- root permission
- second partition on SD card
You should have two partitions on your SD card and both should be primary.
You need to use a non-FAT file system (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your 2nd partition in order to link app's private data files. Because the FAT file system (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does not support UNIX file ownership or permissions and will cause a security breakdown of app's private files.
Link2SD does not create the second partition, you need to create it yourself.
Linking obb and external data folders of apps and games
- root permission
Second partition on SD card is optional, folders can be moved to the 1st or 2nd second partition of the SD card.
Link2SD also provides native App2SD feature of Android OS. It can move any user apps to SD card (force move), with batch moving capability.
Link2SD is a free (ad supported) app, you can upgrade to Link2SD Plus to remove ads and get additional features.
DISCLAIMER: It is made available for use at your own risk with no warranty of any kind.
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don't really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don't recognize.
Lets not go on here...
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won't find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It's just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
SD Maid is constantly being developed and designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of Android devices SD Maid might not work perfectly on your device, in that case I would appreciate it if you give me a chance to fix it by contacting me.
If you have questions or concerns send me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). I usually respond quite quickly and will happily help you out.
Obtaining SD Maid from unofficial sources puts your device at risk.
A big thanks goes out to all the beta testers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/beta who helped me improve SD Maid v3.
I would also like to thank all the volunteers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/translation that made SD Maid accessible to non english speaking users by translating it.
An unfinished help document is avaiable here: