Poke Speedometer shows your current speed in Pokémon GO or any other app. It automatically detects when Pokémon GO or any other app of your choice is active and shows an elegant overlay with a speedometer.
- No advertisements!
- No internet access necessary, no backdoors sharing your private information;
- It automatically shows and hides, depending whether Pokémon GO (or any other app of your choice) is active or not;
- Choose between miles, kilometers per hour or knots (mph, km/h or kn);
- Hide it for 10 seconds by touching the overlay;
- Adjustable transparency;
- Adjustable size;
- Adjustable position, just drag it anywhere you like;
- Adjustable colors;
- Adjustable speed alert (defaults to 10.5 km/h);
- Can be used with any app installed on your device
Please contact us if this application does not work properly on your device.
We will try to fix the problem for the next release.
This app uses Accessibility services. This app will only use Accessibility services to detect the current active app, so it can show the overlay with the apps chosen by you in the configuration.
Poke Speedometer and Amphebia are not associated, affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, or Niantic Labs. Niantic Labs is the legal creator of Pokémon Go. All graphics and assets of Pokemon and its trademark are owned by The Pokémon Company.
If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation, please contact us directly.