Why You’ll Love This App!
This revolutionary new app will change the way you practice yoga. The My Joy Yoga app streams up to 8 live yoga classes every day directly to your phone or tablet. Gone are the days of driving to a studio, sitting in traffic then trying to find a parking spot only to show up late to a packed class. That’s not a very zen experience! Now you can attend a live yoga class with a certified instructor & a class full of students at a real yoga studio from the comfort of your home, office, hotel room or WHEREVER! The future of yoga is no longer in the studio. It’s wherever you choose to practice.
- LIVE YOGA - Join up to 8 live classes happening in real time from anywhere.
- SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE - Choose from a variety of classes for every level of experience and style.
- PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS - Get full access to our library of on-demand content, ranging from 7-90 minutes in duration.
- Access to unlimited yoga classes anytime and anywhere from an easy-to-navigate app
- Plan your classes with our real-time schedule that shows you current and upcoming classes
Title: My Joy Yoga App
Length & price of subscription: There are several subscription options: Unlimited streaming and on-demand 1 month ($14.99/month), Unlimited streaming and on-demand yearly ($99/year), Unlimited streaming and on-demand plus all access to teacher channels $29.99/month. Your credit card will be charged monthly or annually based on the subscription you choose. Your subscription will automatically renew until you unsubscribe. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The amount will be based on the subscription level chosen. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.