Sabarimala is one of the famous Hindu pilgrimage centers located in Kerala. It is one of the largest annual pilgrimages in the world, with an estimated over 50 million devotees visiting every year.
Sabarimala Temple, Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) is launching this official, user friendly, easy to use, state of the art smart phone application in its earnest attempt to provide a comprehensive real-time information to the pilgrims on a variety of informational, emergency and social needs.
This feature rich application with the following list of functionalities has been developed with utmost care and every attempt has been made to gather the information shown here is accurate.
• Available in multiple languages (English, Malayalam & Tamil)
• Travel Planning & Transportation
• Details about Sabarimala and other nearby pilgrim places
• Access to Online Services such Room Booking, Virtual Q
• Temple Services
• Maps and Routes
• Other Amenities
• Emergency & Safety Features
• Push Notifications from Sabarimala to its devotees
• Direct dial of important and emergency phone numbers
However users are advised to use their own discretion to use the information as suits their needs and under no circumstances TDB will be held liable for any out of date or less than accurate information provided.
We welcome your comments and suggestions. Please provide your opinion through our Feedback feature under the main menu.
On behalf of our development teams and sponsors we wish each one of you “Shubh Yaatra”.