✮ myWOD is not affiliated with CrossFit, Inc. in any way. ✮
✮ CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit, Inc. ✮
myWOD HQ would like to say THANKS TO THE COACHES, TRAINERS, AND ATHLETES AROUND THE WORLD WHO HAVE HELPED MAKE myWOD THE #1 XF TRACKING APP! WE ARE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL.
✮✮✮✮ About myWOD ✮✮✮✮
If you're looking for simplicity, this is your app. Easily log your XF workout of the day (WOD), keep track of your records, and seamlessly share your accomplishments on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or import your accomplishments into an email. myWOD gives you the ability to log your Max Weight achievements, as well as pull daily WODs directly from CrossFit.com or your favorite box's feed. If that isn't enough, you can also create your own custom WODs and save them for future use.
All of this with a calendar view, graph view, and a search function that makes tracking workouts a breeze and the ability to back up your WOD and Max Weight data makes myWOD THE app for logging your XF workouts.
Timers that continue to run even if your device falls asleep? Yea, myWOD's got that.
✮✮✮✮ FEATURES ✮✮✮✮
✮Share your completed WODs on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or via Email.
✮Search feature and calendar for easy tracking of past WODs.
✮Add custom movements and track max weight achievements.
✮Graphing to see your progress over time.
✮Over 150 preloaded common WODs, updated remotely -- so you'll always have the most up-to-date list of WODs!
✮Create your own custom WODs for future use.
✮Add your gyms RSS feed and access your box's daily workouts directly. Add unlimited number of feeds.
✮Standard timer, lap timer, countdown timer, interval timer, and fully Tabata timer.
✮Within timers, keep track of reps by tapping screen and then import score to completed WOD.
✮Music access within timers.
✮Imperial and Metric settings.
✮Several data back-up options.
✮Sync data between devices via Dropbox and email.
✮Large collection of how-to videos, covering many basic and advanced movements.
✮Weight percentage charts.
✮Traveling? The find a gym feature locates XF gyms in your area and provides addresses, phone numbers, and websites.
✮ PLEASE REVIEW ✮ PLEASE REVIEW ✮
If you encounter any problems with myWOD please email us directly (email@example.com) as opposed to leaving a negative review. It is difficult for us to help you when we cannot communicate back to you. It also helps us and other users when we receive emails from you. Thank you : )
This app has been developed with 480x800 displays and larger in mind. Future versions may add support for smaller display sizes.
The app has the ability to import your box's WOD via their RSS feed from their blog, import the named CrossFit® WODs (the girls, heroes, etc), website integration with http://my.wodtracker.net, in-app account management, tracking your personal records and, of course, your WOD history.
The app also has a built-in "percentage calculator" (think, what's 60% of my deadlift 1 rep max?) and a simplistic Wendler calculator (which is about to be upgrade a bit more).
The app allows you to share your WOD results with any service on your device, including Facebook and Google+.
From http://my.wodtracker.net, you can share to Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. You can also use your box's RSS feed to automatically have their WOD added.
This app is not associated with CrossFit® in any way whatsoever.
This application includes over 120 Travel WODs (WOD - Workout of the Day) workouts for you to use while you're on the road traveling, on a business trip or even at home if you missed your CrossFit class. No equipment is needed. All workouts assume that you are in a location without access to CrossFit equipment. Use your body weight and various exercises to keep in optimal CrossFit condition while traveling. All workouts can be done in a hotel room, bedroom or small workout area (only exceptions are those that include running). Workouts can be done inside or outside. Exercises include basic body weight movements that include squats, push-ups, planks and we even have a few tabata's in there for you!
Filter on workouts that include running, timed, hidden or all. Use the built in white board to track your WOD's for travel or at your own box. Add new workouts via the Whiteboard by selecting the Add this as a travel W.O.D. checkbox.
Time yourself with the built in stopwatch or tabata timer. Set and save your workout times. View the built in graph (after workout times have been saved) to view your historical progress of a particular exercise.
Share your WOD or whiteboard entry with Facebook, Twitter or whatever social media application you have installed.
Do you live in an area that is covered in snow and you cant run? No problem, simply filter the workouts to exclude running and you'll have a list of workouts you can use inside.
Tired of seeing a particular workout in the list? Long press the item to hide it. Want to see all the items you've hidden? Use the settings to enable the viewing of hidden items.
When you complete a workout you can mark it as complete and then move onto the next one. Pick and choose your workout for what suits you today. Need to do a quick one? No problem, choose a workout that has a simple goal, such as 200 air squats for time. Simple and fast.
This application is not meant to replace your regular CrossFit regime, but instead use it to help keep you on track while you're traveling or away from your facility as well as keep track of your workouts.
Featured in AndroidTapp's best apps of April 2013! http://www.androidtapp.com/20-best-android-apps-games-april-2013/#Apps6
Here's what our users have to say:
"Perfect Well Rounded App for any Athlete - This is by far the best fitness app I have ever come across and I've tried out quite a few. Simply put, this has everything you will need to help you accomplish your fitness goals."
"Cream of the crop - Fantastic application makes for a lot of variety when your working out. Takes the prep work and boredom out of the whole process. Get it and get in the gym!"
Gymprovise is a Workout Tracker, Workout Planner, Exercise Directory, Weight Tracker, Progress Tracker & General Workout App. It makes it EASY to PLAN, TRACK, and REVIEW all your fitness activity, in the gym & outdoors. Gymprovise is a workout app with many features to suit everyone - from novices to advanced bodybuilders. See why it's the best Workout App!
Intuitive, battery saving, great looking UI!
-UI integrates perfectly with Android ICS (4.0) & Jelly Bean (4.1/4.2), and works with older versions too!
-Dark scheme, conserves battery life so you phone doesn't die in the Gym!
HUGE Exercise Database!
-Over FIVE HUNDRED Strength/Weightlifting/Cardio/Stretching Exercises - with instructions & clear, sharp illustrations. More with updates!
-Get the Exercise you want with Exercise Equipment Filter/Advanced Search
-Create Exercises if what you need isn't in the Database!
POWERFUL Routine Planning
-Create a customized Routine in minutes! Routine can be ANY length of time, not just weekly!
-Routine Creation features for all kinds of Routines - Weight Training, Bodybuilding, Strength Training, Crossfit®, Bulking, Cutting, General Fitness,Sports-specific routines!
-Advanced Training - Supersets/Drop Sets!
-10 built-in Routines! Available for beginners/intermediate/advanced trainers and support Muscle Building, Bodybuilding, Weight Loss & General Fitness goals
-Setup Variable Workouts to mix up your Training, whilst still being consistent with the goals of a structured Routine!
EASY Workout Tracking
Effortlessly track the perfect Workout in real time, in the gym or outdoors. Mix up your Workout for variety, and edit in real time!
-Integrated Exercise Rest Timer & Stopwatch!
-Modify your Workout on-the-fly!
-EASY per-exercise units conversion! No more messing with calculators, or doing mental gymnastics!
-Alternative Exercise Substitution, for when an Exercise is taken!
-Track Cardio Duration/Distance/Calories/Average HR!
-View Last Logs/Personal Bests - while you rest!
-SMASH your PB - with our 1RM calculator!
Plus we've got
Weight Tracking,Body Fat Tracking,Measurement Tracking
-Easily track Weight, Body Fat %, BMI, & Body Measurements!
-L/R sided Measurement Tracking supported so you can track symmetry!
Progress Tracking & Charts
-View a snapshot of your Profile, Stats, Weight, & progress
-View progress in your Program, your favorite Exercises, and Measurements!
-Crystal Clear Charts for Weight, Exercises, Measurements, whole Workouts, & more!
Fitness Cloud Storage & Logs Export
-With your Gymprovise Account, backup your data to the cloud, so it's never lost - even if you change devices!
-Your data is yours to export ANYTIME!
Built in Sharing
-Share Workout via Facebook/Twitter/Google+
-For quick reference!
Try it and see why it's THE NUMBER ONE Workout Tracker, Workout Planner, Routine Manager, Fitness and Gym App on the Market! You won't be disappointed.
Legs Trainer Pro will help you build and tone those leg muscles. From beginners to workout veterans, we have all levels of leg exercises tailored to your level.
It’s as easy as 1...2...3!
1. Choose your difficulty
2. Choose your workout length
3. Start your workout!
☆ Easy to follow instructions and animations
☆ Slick and easy user interface
☆ Pre-set workout difficulty levels
☆ Choose from 5 to 10 minute workouts
☆ Integrated with Facebook and Twitter communities
☆ Random and custom workouts
We hope you enjoy the app and find it to be a useful training tool. Please leave us any friendly feedback, and rate us if you like the app!
Questions/comments regarding the app? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us at www.exerciseforpink.com.
Join our fast growing community on Facebook and Twiiter!
Zen Labs is a proud supporter of the National Breast Cancer Coalition. We are passionate about finding a cure for breast cancer and proudly donate to their cause. www.breastcancerdeadline2020.org
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
~ Margaret Mead
This app and any information given by it or by Zen Labs LLC are for educational purposes only. They are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.
tag: leg, legs, calves, workout, muscle, trainer, train, p90x, exercise, gym, xfit, crossfit
Additionally, WOD Programmer has every timer a fitness athlete could need, from EMOTM, AMRAP, Tabata, for Time, and now an interval timer where the athlete can set rounds, the amount of work time, and the amount of rest time.
Athletes can also see video examples of all the exercises, ensuring that even beginner athletes know the standards for each movement and how to perform them correctly.
WOD Programmer was designed by a Former Division One Decathlete, Army Sapper/Paratrooper, fitness writer, and former lead trainer a deployed Military CrossFit Affiliate to create custom workouts for athletes everywhere so they can progress more rapidly.
With XFit PR, you can save and track your personal record progression, view all of the named WODs (such as Benchmark, Hero, and the New Girl WODs), view demos for most techniques, and much more.
Other features include:
- data is automatically synced with the XFit PR website (if you prefer)
- a calendar to save, view, and keep track of all of your workouts
- a WOD manager to create your own WODs to reuse when you log a workout
- an Affiliate page to read RSS posts for WODs and other's scores from your local box
- autofill a log from your box's RSS feed
- add a widget to your homescreen that displays your box's RSS feed
- share your WODs with others
- a timer, stopwatch, and tabata clock
- ability to calculate a percentage of weight
- ability to convert between different weights and distances
- ability to convert a men's weight to women's (and vice versa)
- ability to set the units you prefer (Imperial or Metric)
-- Requires INTERNET permissions for the RSS feed reader feature and syncing data to the server --
- Fixed server connection issues
- Fixed "null" log description for affiliates that were not fixed before (only new logs will be fixed, not old logs)
- Fixed "null" log description issue
- Fixed RSS update issue after 1st sync
- YOU MAY NEED TO DELETE AND RE-ADD YOUR AFFILIATE TO GET IT TO WORK
- Completely redesigned RSS Post reader
- Fixed excessive data usage in Affiliate RSS widget for some devices
- Improved the Logs search functionality - search log name, description, notes
- Added theme and informational message for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Includes new capabilities for upgraded server
- Fixed duplicate PR log entries
- Bug fix for affiliate feed request
- Added automated crash reporting
- Sync with server in background
- Enabled offline access (must do initial sync first)
- View other's scores from your Affiliate
- Merged Legacy/Server modes
- Added percentage calculator
- Set default value for RX
- Open single affiliate by default
- Improved graphs for PRs
- Added graphs for Logs
- Redesigned tabata timer
- Improved demos
- Added new WODs
- Many bug fixes
- Added ability to customize RSS feed
- Fixed RSS widget error
- Cleaned up Preferences screen
- Fixed Server-Sync issues
- Updated for Jelly Bean (4.1 & 4.2)
- Introduced Server and Legacy Modes
- Automatic sync between all of your devices (Android, PC, Mac)
- iOS Sync coming soon
- Secure login for device syncing
- XFit PR website created for Desktops/Laptops (https://xfit-pr.com)
- Brought back old calendar view
- Can add multiple entries for a PR
- Track your PR progress
- Added Rx checkbox for logs
- Ability to view multiple RSS feeds
- Follow up to 5 affiliate feeds
- Demo videos linked to YouTube
- Fixed some named WOD errors
- Added a TON of new named WODs
- Added men/women weight converter
- Added changelog in preferences
- Improved tablet support
- Redesigned interface
- Pull Down to Refresh added for all lists
- *Legacy mode will not receive future updates
- Fixed Restoring issue
- Bug fix for info not showing up
- Added improved error logging for future bugs
- Improved backup/restore functionality
- App can now restore from backup files created on the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch in Dropbox
- Orders the logs from newest-oldest rather than oldest-newest
Keywords: xfit, xlog, warfit, mobility, xercise, crossfit, CrossFit, cross fit, personal record, wod, wods, pr, time, timer, stopwatch, rss feed, benchmark, hero wod, demos, conversion
* 3 programmable timers
* Customize all time settings
* Customize number of cycles
* Customize number of tabatas
* easy to hear alerts, over music, and on speaker
* pause and resume session
* restart session where you left off if interrupted
* mute sound use in silent mode
* screen flashes for visual cue
* Advanced multiple Tabatas for Tabata This training
* Speaking coach
* Multitasking (runs in the background)
* Scales to look great on larger tablets
Keywords: Tabata Timer, Tabata, Workout, Gym, Interval, Timer, HIT, Tabata Method, Tabata Intervals, Tabata Training
!! This is a "Licensing App". You also need to install "A HIIT Interval Timer" with v 2.1.1 or higher !!
Why buy this app?
- Get rid of the ads
- Unlock Text-to-speech function
- Support the developer!
A HIIT Interval Timer information:
Easy to use workout timer for interval training. Create your own sets and workouts!
Great training timer for Crossfit training, HIIT, interval timer, tabata, round timer, running, c25k timer, etc.
- Merge several sets into large workout
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Warning ticks
- Advanced sound settings
- Skip forward in workout
*** Samsung users: The app may crash when you set sound. I have not been able to reproduce the bug on Samsung Galaxy S or SII. If you have any idea what may be the cause, don't hesitate to contact me. ***
If you have questions, encounter bugs or have suggestions for improvements, please do not hesitate to mail me at: email@example.com
Internet access is used for Flurry Analytics and Ads.
The app reads phone state in order to pause workout on incoming phonecalls.
✮✮✮✮ About Cross Fitness Training ✮✮✮✮
Cross Fitness Training is an Android app that will help you to set up a conditioning program with the aim of improving, among other things, cardiovascular/respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy.
Note: Cross Fitness Training is not authorized or endorsed by Crossfit Inc.
Cross Fitness Training incorporate elements from high-intensity interval training, olympic weightlifting, plyometrics, powerlifting, gymnastics, girevoy sport, calisthenics, strongman and other exercises built by crossfit athletes and fans for crossfit Athletes..
With this app, you can perform a varied mix of aerobic exercise, gymnastics (body weight exercises), and Olympic weight lifting.
Full list of features:
• Accessories for Cross Fitness Training
• Cross Fitness Training Accessories for Cross Fitness Training
• Several Cross Fitness Training Program
• Large collection of Workouts and WODs (Work of the day)
• A very helpful guide for your Cross Fitness Training Diet (Paleo diets & receips, zone diet)
• View Videos of some of the best Cross Fitness Training trainers.
• RSS Feeder to keep you up-to-date about Cross Fitness Training latest news.
✮ PLEASE REVIEW ✮ PLEASE REVIEW ✮
If you encounter any problems with this app please email us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) as opposed to leaving a negative review.
It is difficult for us to help you when we cannot communicate back to you. It also helps us and other users when we receive emails from you. Thank you : )
✮Cross Fitness Training is not affiliated with CrossFit, Inc. in any way. ✮
✮ CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit, Inc. ✮
- Open WODs
- Benchmark WODs
We are always looking to improve. Any suggestions or feedback please get in touch!
- This application is not affiliated or associated with CrossFit, Inc.
- The workouts, exercises, and other movements provided in this application are for informational and educational purposes only, and are not intended for use as a substitute for professional programming.
- Always consult a physician or qualified healthcare provider before beginning any exercise or fitness program.
• WODs - view current and past WODs
• Class - register and sign in to class
• Coachboard - record your WOD results
• Whiteboard - view current and past WOD results
• Performance - add a result and see your history of gymnastics, weightlifting, metcons and totals
• Journal - track your nutrition
• WodiFind - want to drop-in to a box? Locate a box that uses Wodify
• Notifications - real time alerts from your box and when you get likes and comments on the Whiteboard
• Social Integration - share your accomplishments on Facebook and Twitter
TimerFit Interval Fitness Timer functions are :
* Timer simple and easy controls
* Motivational mode
* Color reference for each timer training stage of the HIIT, Tabata or any other training/fitness session. Easy to read time
* Show what is next exercise and time left for round / training of the Tabata / HIIT / Fitness session.
* Training profiles : Full customizable times and exercises list
* Timer Sounds modes : Box, Gym, Digital, Voice
* Vibrate Mode
* Training Diary where you can see each Tabata and HIIT session and put notes on each one
* Timer stop when you leave the app and returns when you go back to it
Tabata and HIIT training advantages for Health and Fitness are :
* Fat Loss through Increased Metabolic Rate
Intense exercise raises our metabolic rate to about 15 times the basal metabolic rate, or BMR. The Tabata method puts short-lived but acute stress on the body.
* Muscle Tissue Retention
The Tabata method of HIIT places stress on muscle tissue, which tells your body that more muscle tissue is needed. As a result, the ratio of your lean body mass to fat goes upCheck our website on http://timerfit.com
Contact us on email@example.com
* Anaerobic and Aerobic Capacity Increase
The body’s aerobic capacity, also called its maximum oxygen uptake, is the greatest amount of oxygen it consumes when strenuously exercising. Anaerobic capacity is the maximum amount of energy that can be produced by the body in the absence of oxygen.
* Time Savings
The short duration of a Tabata workout increases an individual’s willingness and faithfulness to work out regularly. It would be difficult to deny 4 to 8 minutes a day to your physical fitness.
Check our website on http://timerfit.com
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This app allows to :
- access your class reservations
- get the latest news from your favorite box,
- store your important benchmarks (1rm, girls, etc)
Legal Notice : "Rosemont Box" is not affiliated with CrossFit or any of its trademarks in any way. CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc, All Rights Are Reserved, for more information please visit www.crossfit.com
With this app, you can access your personal informations : training program, evaluation, calendar and much more!
Enter your results directly in the app to get optimal feedback from your physical trainer.