Take full advantage of your mobile device in the kitchen.
Amuse Bouche is a public access application that allows view recipes, both online and offline. You can see the recipes that other users have previously uploaded or create your own, to use use its automatic reading system. This system also allows the user to work in the kitchen without touching the device, because it captures commands per voice and per screen.
You can also filter recipes by various categories, such as allergens or containing diets to which they belong.
You can comment and rate recipes from other users, which also will be available in several languages (currently, the system is ready to work with English and Spanish).
Enjoy the cuisine as you've never done.
Create entertainment for your mouth.
- View list of recipes.
- Filter recipes by allergens, specific ingredients, diets, difficulty, type of dish and title.
- View details of a recipe.
- Integrated stopwatch with notifications system.
- Automatic mode that allows the device to read one by one the steps of the recipe and wait to receive commands from the user to continue, repeat the current step, activate the timer or leave.
- Create or edit your own recipes.
- Share your recipes.
- Rate the recipe of another users.
- Comment recipes.
- Download a recipe for offline access.
- Offline mode.
- WiFi only mode.