You’re pilot of the prototype AEGIS One battlesuit, tasked with defending Earth against alien invaders. Your punches become plasma blasts and your abdominal crunches power your suit’s reactor!
Made by Six to Start, co-creators of the world’s bestselling smartphone fitness game with over a million players, Zombies, Run!
CUTTING-EDGE MOTION TRACKING
Superhero Workout is the *only* app that can use your device’s front-facing camera to track your reps and calories. Prepare yourself for a brand new home workout – more interactive and more accurate than ever!
20 EPIC MISSIONS
You’re Earth’s last line of defence, fighting the aliens across land, sea, air, and outer space. Get the most motivating and exciting home workout ever!
12 RAPID WORKOUTS
We’ve taken the classic "7 Minute Workout" formula and supercharged it with fast workouts that focus on different parts of your body. For the adventurous, there’s our Battle Workout mode – an interactive, motion-controlled endless battle against aliens!
42 BODYWEIGHT EXERCISES
Push ups and jumping jacks are great, but they can get boring. We’ve added mountain climbers, power squats, and punches to the mix – and even better, none of them require any weights or special equipment!
BATTLE ON A BIG SCREEN: CHROMECAST
Superhero Workout is optimised for Chromecast, so you can work out in front of a big screen and position your device so it can track you best.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND STATS
Climb the ranks of the Orbital Defence Corps by earning medals and Achievements for every rep and every workout you perform. Track your progress with detailed stats – we don’t just tell you how many workouts you’ve done, we tell you how many calories you’ve burned.
The "7 Minute Workout" is a research-backed workout program recently published in the leading research journal ACSM, which has been featured on Good Morning America, and in countless other media outlets. This workout is simple but effective with 12 high intensity bodyweight exercises, 30 seconds per exercise, 10 seconds rest between exercises.
When you’re ready to take your Army Workout to the next level, choose from one of the alternate 7 Minute Workouts included: Strength Training or Cardio Workout. These exercises do not require any special equipment, and therefore, can be done anywhere! NO MORE EXCUSES.
- 3 7-Minute Workouts to choose from: Classic 7 Minute, Cardio Workout and Strength Training
- All content is INCLUDED (no additional charges, and no need for internet connectivity)
- Learn Valuable Army Wilderness Survival Skills between exercises
- Visual & Audio Cues to guide your workout
- Cinematic Music & Sounds to get you motivated
- Stunning U.S. Army inspired design
Make sure to get in shape with the 7 Minute Workout - U.S Army Edition TODAY!
And make sure to check out the other 2 versions of this incredible app:
7 Minute Workout Marines Edition
7 Minute Workout Zombie Edition
- Android TV support
- Google Fit support
- Chromecast support
- Material Design themes,changes theme according to your gender selection
- High definition workout illustrations (over 90 routines!!)
- Speech enabled workout trainer to guide you while you workout
- Create music playlists using music from your phone to play while working out.
- Cast your workout session and music playlist to your Cast enabled devices.
- Create your own workout routines
- Workout calendar covering the whole year
- & tons more
Version 3.0.3 (04/09)
- Google Fit integration - save your workout session history to Google Fit.
- Support for Android Tv
- 46 x 2 new High definition workout routines!!
- 12 new workout programmes that cover a complete year of workout sessions!!
- Create your own custom workouts
- Support for Phone, Tablet, Android Tv & Chromecast
- Full local casting from phone directly to chromecast
- Improved support for custom music playlists using music on your device.
- speed improvements & tons of bug fixes.
Version 2.0.8 (03/09)
- You can now connect to your cast device from most of the screens within the app.
- New rendering engine, better animation playback. Users of nexus & Samsung devices should see a huge performance improvement in animation renders.
- apk size reduced by 20%!
- Trainer speech together with your music playlist are now both channelled to your cast enabled device when casting.
- fixed bugs that most of you reported. Thanks for that.
- and of course some speed and performance improvements.
Version 2.0.7 (02/09)
- This app is now Google Cast™ Ready and available for Chromecast or Nexus Player devices.
- Support for large files in your music playlist, and even when casting from your device
- 72 Days, 2 Workout programs
- tablet support
- 80% faster in load-times
- 14 new exercises
- 1 new month for an intense abs workout programme.
- High definition graphics and speech from your Trainer of Choice.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
This 7 minute workout application named as “Fit in 7” is based on scientific techniques that have been proved the most “safe, effective, and efficient” way to improve your muscular and aerobic fitness. Another advantage of this 7 minute workout is that you don't need to go to the gym or anywhere else.
Fit in 7 consist of 12 exercises, 30 seconds each with 10 seconds break after each exercise. You can repeat the circuits as per your time and energy.
• Voice assistance for beginning a particular exercise and rest time. It also intimates you 5 seconds before any particular exercise ends
• Voice assistance of upcoming exercise to prepare yourself
• Play, Pause, Reply options
• Keeps screen active when you work out
• Animated character to assist you so that you don’t do it wrong
• User friendly interface
• Help guide of each exercise within the app
• Include twelve exercises targeted at different body parts so that you get a complete workout package:
1. Jumping jacks (total body)
2. Wall sit (lower body)
3. Push up (upper body)
4. Abdominal crunch (core)
5. Step-up onto chair (total body)
6. Squat (lower body)
7. Triceps dip on chair (upper body)
8. Plank (core)
9. High knees/running in place (total body)
10. Lunge (lower body)
11. Push-up and rotation (upper body)
12. Side plank (core)
Here are some of the tips to complete this 30 day super hero challenge. Keeping your body hydrated is most important so its better to drink a minimum of 2.5 to 3 liters of water each day. To maintain good health it is better to eat whole foods and forget processed or canned foods. Take pre workout and post workout drinks like green smoothies, so that your body recovers soon and finally its better to eat smaller portions of food many times in a day instead of having one big meal.
All you need is a wall and a chair.
It's help ou according to the new High-Intensity Interval Training method made by Brett Klika & Chris Jordan.
12 exercises are performed for 30 seconds, with 10 seconds of transition time between bouts.
Total time for the entire circuit workout is approximately 7 minutes.
The circuit can be repeated 2 to 3 times.
1. Jumping jacks - Total body
2. Wall sit - Lower body
3. Push-up - Upper body
4. Abdominal crunch - Core
5. Step-up onto chair - Total body
6. Squat -Lower body
7. Triceps dip on chair - Upper body
8. Plank - Core
9. High knees/running in place - Total body
10. Lunge - Lower body
11. Push-up and rotation - Upper body
12. Side plank (left) - Core
13. Side plank (right) - Core
Functionality of this app:
- Exercises review
- Progress bar for total training, exercises and pauses.
- You can pause at any time ... and resume.
- HD pictures
- Sound between exercises
- Change the timer
- Change pause time
- Simple stats
- Translations: en, fr, de, es, it, nl, ru (if translation is wrong or you want to translate in your language, please contact me by email)
- More detailed statistics
- Custom circuit
You can use it to either make a new habit or break an old one; in just 3 weeks, or 21 days, your habit will be effortlessly automatic. Use it for tracking daily tasks or even lifelong goals.
No irritating alarms, just a little spot on your homepage reminding you of your habit.
So start doing all the things you've always wanted to do, from running everyday or quitting smoking, to just flossing.
An easy habit maker habit breaker!