In total there are 5 levels with increasing complexity:
Level 1 : 3x3 puzzle
Level 2 : 4x4 picture puzzle
Level 3 : 4x4 without thumbnail picture puzzle
Level 4 : 4x4 with time limit picture puzzle
Level 5 : 4x4 with time and maximum moves limit picture puzzle
Tip : You can swipe a piece from a right most corner to an empty left most corner.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clues in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by painting the squares around each clue so that the number of painted squares, including the square with the clue, matches the value of the clue.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to fill a square, move cursor to the desired location and tap anywhere on the screen. To fill multiple squares, press and hold fingertip until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. The game also features a powerful Smart-fill cursor for quick, single-tap filling of all remaining empty squares around a clue.
For more fun, Conceptis Fill-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Fill-a-Pix puzzle samples
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for tablets only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 50x75 (65x100 for tablets)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablets only)
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Smart-fill cursor for faster playing
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Auto-fill starting clues option
• Show errors during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
Conceptis Fill-a-Pix for Android is a free app containing free puzzle volumes. Additional volumes are available via In App Purchase.
Fill-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Mosaic, Mosaik, Fill-In, Nurie-Puzzle and Japanese Puzzle. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
Some fields contain clues – numbers that tell you how many filled boxes are around it (including the numbered box itself).
A fun cross between Picross (Nonogram) and Minesweeper with a dash of Sudoku.
Perfect for fans of grid based logic puzzles.
This puzzle is also known as Fill-a-Pix, Nurie, Nampre, Mosaik, Japanese Mosaic, or FillDoku.
• Beautiful pixel art pictures appear as you gradually solve the picture.
• Test your deduction skills and improve IQ and perceptiveness.
• The game features achievements, leaderboards, cloud saves and sharing options.
• 4 difficulty levels (including advanced rules).
• Over 100 puzzles to solve!
• Now with seasonal expansions - brand new winter and holiday themed pictures.
Enjoy 12 free puzzles of various grid sizes then choose from a range of in-app pack options offering three levels of difficulty.
Each puzzle consists of a grid of coloured numbers. Match and link the correct numbers to create the hidden picture.
FREE PUZZLE every week.
NEW PUZZLES & HINT COINS with every IAP purchase.
ACCESS your game & pick up your state of play across multiple devices when logging in via email or Facebook.
EARN trophies to display in your cabinet and points to move you up the leaderboard.
CONNECT with your friends through in-game chat and share your achievements via Facebook and Twitter.
ENJOY other great Puzzler apps and use the same login details.
CONTACT us from within game to get help and advice.
Other great features:
• Fun for all puzzling abilities.
• Easy to pan around larger grids with the handy picture box.
• Variety of in-game hint options.
• Flexible in-app pack options offering great savings, extra hint coins & new content every time!
• Personalise backgrounds, fonts and motifs.
• No advertising.
See our growing range of puzzling apps, with something for the whole family, by either searching Puzzler in your app store or visit: http://www.puzzler.com/digital-apps/
Link-a-Pix Puzzler is brought to you from the world’s most diverse puzzle publisher, taking puzzling to a whole new level of engagement, fun and diversity.
Email Us: email@example.com
This form of puzzle is sometimes known as Nurie, Nampre, Mosaik, Japanese Mosaic, Count and Darken, or Fill-a-Pix.
Lite version available
What do four pictures have in common? Look at four images and guess the right word. Simple, quick and fun game play for the entire family!
• Family Friendly
• No in-app purchases or annoying ads, safe for kids!
• Carefree Gameplay
• Download & play in minutes! No registration screens or complicated rules.
• Over 200 words
• A fun & challenging word library with beautiful photographs!
• In-game Hint System
• Earn extra coins that can be used to buy hints!
• Musical Accompaniment
• Audio to enjoy while your brain gets a work-out!
• Educational Play Time
• Discover new words while the pictures give clues!
• Puzzles begin easy but soon get tricky...Join in the fun and challenge your mind!
Griddlers - is a fun logic puzzle where you get to fill in squares on a grid according to numeric clues that will reveal a picture as you go. It is also commonly known as Pic-a-Pix, Nonograms, Picross or Paint by Numbers.
- save any changes
- reset all puzzles
- 13 crosses pack of 50 crosses
30 GraphiLogic Puzzles, average difficulty is easy/medium.
The puzzle is also known as hanjie, nonogram, griddlers, picross, pic-a-pix or picgrid.
If you like Sudoku, you will love this! :)
Please install the free GraphiLogic application to play with the puzzles.
5x5 easy mode is always enabled. Complete it to unlock 6x6. Champion mode (10x10) is unlocked by 6x6 completion.
The first levels have hints for beginners, while more experienced Japanese crosswords players can find more challenging, larger puzzles. It’s easy to learn how to play the game, but you will need logical and analytical skills.
"Simple and awesome! It's the game I looking for, it's lightweight, simple, addicting."
"Love this game. Great controls. Keeps me from having to buy so many puzzle magazines and books...and pens!"
"Awesome game! I love this picross...some of the puzzles are hard to figure out..but that makes it a challenge!"
"Very addictive griddlers! I play every chance I get."
"Great! If you want to challenge your self, then this is the app for you!! A very good way to keep your brain busy!"
- More than 800 puzzles
- 8 levels and sizes, ranging from 5х5 to 90х90
- Unlimited random nonograms
- Easy controls
- Ancient Japanese design
- Syncing between devices
Japanese crosswords, also known as nonogram, hanjie, griddlers, picross, crucipixel, edel, figurepic, grafilogika, japanilaiset, karala!, kare, logicolor, logigraphe, oekaki, oekaki-mate, pic-a-pix, pikurosu, ristikot, shchor, square, tsunami, uftor or paint by numbers puzzles, started appearing in Japanese puzzle magazines. Non Ishida published three picture grid puzzles in 1988 in Japan under the name of "Window Art Puzzles". Subsequently in 1990, James Dalgety in the UK invented the name Nonograms after Non Ishida, and The Sunday Telegraph started publishing them on a weekly basis.
In japanese nonograms the numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "4 8 3" would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups. To solve Japanese nonogram, one needs to determine which squares will be filled and which will be empty.
These nonograms are often black and white, describing a binary image, but they can also be colored. If colored, the number clues are also colored to indicate the color of the squares. In such crossword two differently colored numbers may have a space in between them. For example, a black four followed by a red two could mean four black boxes, some empty spaces, and two red boxes, or it could simply mean four black boxes followed immediately by two red ones.
Hanjie has no theoretical limit on size, and is not restricted to square layouts.
Griddlers were implemented by 1995 on hand held electronic toys in Japan. They were released with name Picross - Picture Crossword.
---Curious about PathPix? Try PathPix Lite.
---Hooked? Get PathPix, with 189 graduated levels, ranging from small, easy puzzles to large, advanced level puzzles.
---Hungry for more? Then PathPix Pro is for you, with 320 MORE puzzles, ranging from Medium difficulty to Extreme.
PATHPIX PRO FEATURES:
320 beautiful, all-new puzzles, including these special sections:
--Shapes Plus (geometric shapes and classical illusions)
--Short Paths (lots of 3s, 4s, 5s etc)
--White Space (extra hard - not all squares contain paths)
--Long Paths (extremely difficult - designed to test the most seasoned PathPix player)
--Extra Large (up to 65x45)
Play in portrait or landscape mode.
Pinch zoom to make squares larger or smaller to fit your fingers
One finger scrolling.
Optional sound effects.
SIMPLE RULES - COMPLEX PUZZLES - HIDDEN PICTURES!
Draw paths with your finger, connecting pairs of colored numbers. The length of each path must match the numbers on the two endpoints. Draw backwards or double tap to correct mistakes. There's only one way to do it, and all squares will contain a piece of a path when the puzzle is solved.
When completed, all the colored paths in each puzzle form a miniature picture. Each puzzle also includes an appropriate quote, ranging from wry to witty to profound, as a reward for success.
Two ways to navigate while solving:
---Tap the VIEW button for an overview, then touch the screen where you want to play next.
---Pan to show another area of the board. Put your finger down any place WITHOUT A NUMBER and move it around.
"Best Numbers Game - PathPix. In PathPix, the goal is to create a picture using numbers that connect to one another by bright, bold lines of color. Ranging from very simple images to sprawling and complex masterpieces, Pathpix is a logic game that rewards your dedication with an interesting bit of math-made art. You'll also get a nice historical or literary quote as a reward as well ... this game is so addicting you might just feel the need to solve them all." - www.slidetoplay.com
"PathPix ... is a harmonious blend of drawing, connect the dots, and find the hidden picture. ... Touch controls are very intuitive and work well. PathPix offers a wonderfully addictive gaming experience." - by the AppSmileTeam
PathPix Pro is based on the PC game "PathPix" by KpixGames.
Game play is similar to Conceptis "LinkAPix" and Nintendo DS Pic Pic "Drawing".
If you like nonograms, picross, or other picture logic puzzles, you will love PathPix.
* Serão liberadas novas cruzadinhas na opção de download todo inicio de semana.
*Essa é uma versão de contribuição idêntica a versão free, porém sem propagandas.
Qualquer bug ou sugestão de melhoria reportar para o e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Color Fill key features
- Super easy and simple controls: Just drag and drop the color pieces into the board to fill it
- Easy levels for beginners and challenging puzzles for true experts
- 840 levels all of them for FREE
- 3 levels categories + time Trial mode
- All 840 levels are made by hand to guarantee clever block designs
Can you complete all 840 levels and become the king of all the color block puzzles?
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, just send us an email and we will answer as soon as possible. Hope you enjoy the game as much as we did creating it!
It outdoes its predecessor in every possible way: Multiplayer mode, New curved pieces, colorful graphics, improved gameplay, hints, and more! Color Fill 2 - Tangram Blocks is the best logic puzzle in the market & the best block puzzle ever!
★ HOW TO PLAY ★
Use your finger to drag and drop the colored pieces into the board to complete it
★KEY FEATURES ★
* A logic puzzle for all ages
* Best Tangram block puzzle ever!
* Simple and easy controls, just drag and drop the pieces into the board
* Easy levels for kids and casual puzzlers, real challenge for experts!
* 1400+ FREE colorful levels
* Introducing curved pieces: fun now comes in all shapes and colors!
* 8 types of colorful levels: Classic, Blocks, Curves and more!
* Free hints to help you and more hints available to buy
* More levels to come, all of them FREE ;-)
More than 1400 colorful levels are waiting for you and all type of players: kids or casual gamers looking for a quick-fun logic puzzle, and expert block puzzlers looking for real challenge. Can you complete them all?
Color Fill 2 - Tangram Blocks is a logic tangram block puzzle made for all of you! Please don´t forget to follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/leo.desol.3 and let us know any suggestion/comments/ideas you may have!
Enjoy Color Fill 2 - Tangram Blocks
The objective of this game is to flood fill the entire board with one color.
★★★★★ Best of its kind Nice interface and pleasant colors. An addictive game.
★★★★★ Lightweight, beautiful look and very intelligent. I recommend.
★★★★★ Very good the whole family is playing
BEWARE: This game can be challenging and addictive.
The number of steps are carefully designed to make the game challenging but yet possible to complete. Please don't give bad rating simply because you find it difficult to complete the game. Practice more you will surely get you there.
4 modes are available:
- Casual mode - play without any step limit
- Single player - play within limited number of steps
- Computer - play against computer
- 2 Players - play against another player
Beautiful color schemes, simply one of the best on Android!
Perfect for time killing, leisure, brain training, bonding with family and friends. Good for kids too.
Have fun and win some trophies.
- Boards are randomly generated.
- Comes in 3 sizes: Small (12x12), Medium (18x18), Big (24x24)
- 3 Game Mode: Step Challenge (flood within limited number of steps), Flood Race (race against computer) and Flood Race (race against another player)
- 6 beautiful color schemes
- Configurable color transparency
- Auto adjustment for different screen sizes including tablets.
Pinch zoom to enlarge or shrink the puzzle grid. Drag to scroll the puzzle grid.
The clue area is scrollable - simply drag your finger over the clue to scroll left and right.
If you are experiencing a Force Close error when the app is trying to resume a puzzle, please delete any files in "/sdcard/andwords/" and relaunch the app.
You can navigate the puzzle grid by:
- Using the hardware arrow keys (holding shift moves to the beginning/end of the word)
- Using the volume rocker
- Using the enter key to move between clues (shift-enter will move to the previous clue)
- Using the enter key to change directions (configurable option)
- Using the camera button to change directions
- Using the space bar to change directions (configurable option)
- Tapping on a square
You can use it to either make a new habit or break an old one; in just 3 weeks, or 21 days, your habit will be effortlessly automatic. Use it for tracking daily tasks or even lifelong goals.
No irritating alarms, just a little spot on your homepage reminding you of your habit.
So start doing all the things you've always wanted to do, from running everyday or quitting smoking, to just flossing.
An easy habit maker habit breaker!