Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clues in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by painting the squares around each clue so that the number of painted squares, including the square with the clue, matches the value of the clue.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to fill a square, move cursor to the desired location and tap anywhere on the screen. To fill multiple squares, press and hold fingertip until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. The game also features a powerful Smart-fill cursor for quick, single-tap filling of all remaining empty squares around a clue.
For more fun, Conceptis Fill-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Fill-a-Pix puzzle samples
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for tablets only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 50x75 (65x100 for tablets)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablets only)
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Smart-fill cursor for faster playing
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Auto-fill starting clues option
• Show errors during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
Conceptis Fill-a-Pix for Android is a free app containing free puzzle volumes. Additional volumes are available via In App Purchase.
Fill-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Mosaic, Mosaik, Fill-In, Nurie-Puzzle and Japanese Puzzle. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
Some fields contain clues – numbers that tell you how many filled boxes are around it (including the numbered box itself).
A fun cross between Picross (Nonogram) and Minesweeper with a dash of Sudoku.
Perfect for fans of grid based logic puzzles.
This puzzle is also known as Fill-a-Pix, Nurie, Nampre, Mosaik, Japanese Mosaic, or FillDoku.
• Beautiful pixel art pictures appear as you gradually solve the picture.
• Test your deduction skills and improve IQ and perceptiveness.
• The game features achievements, leaderboards, cloud saves and sharing options.
• 4 difficulty levels (including advanced rules).
• Over 100 puzzles to solve!
• Now with seasonal expansions - brand new winter and holiday themed pictures.
Enjoy 12 free puzzles of various grid sizes then choose from a range of in-app pack options offering three levels of difficulty.
Each puzzle consists of a grid of coloured numbers. Match and link the correct numbers to create the hidden picture.
FREE PUZZLE every week.
NEW PUZZLES & HINT COINS with every IAP purchase.
ACCESS your game & pick up your state of play across multiple devices when logging in via email or Facebook.
EARN trophies to display in your cabinet and points to move you up the leaderboard.
CONNECT with your friends through in-game chat and share your achievements via Facebook and Twitter.
ENJOY other great Puzzler apps and use the same login details.
CONTACT us from within game to get help and advice.
Other great features:
• Fun for all puzzling abilities.
• Easy to pan around larger grids with the handy picture box.
• Variety of in-game hint options.
• Flexible in-app pack options offering great savings, extra hint coins & new content every time!
• Personalise backgrounds, fonts and motifs.
• No advertising.
See our growing range of puzzling apps, with something for the whole family, by either searching Puzzler in your app store or visit: http://www.puzzler.com/digital-apps/
Link-a-Pix Puzzler is brought to you from the world’s most diverse puzzle publisher, taking puzzling to a whole new level of engagement, fun and diversity.
Email Us: email@example.com
In total there are 5 levels with increasing complexity:
Level 1 : 3x3 puzzle
Level 2 : 4x4 picture puzzle
Level 3 : 4x4 without thumbnail picture puzzle
Level 4 : 4x4 with time limit picture puzzle
Level 5 : 4x4 with time and maximum moves limit picture puzzle
Tip : You can swipe a piece from a right most corner to an empty left most corner.
Nonograms, also known as Hanjie, Griddlers, Picross, Japanese Crosswords, Japanese Puzzles, Pic-a-Pix, "Paint by numbers" and other names, are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid must be colored or left blank according to numbers at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture. The numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "4 8 3" would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups.
To solve a puzzle, one needs to determine which cells will be boxes and which will be empty. Determining which cells are to be left empty (called spaces) is as important as determining which to fill (called boxes). Later in the solving process, the spaces help determine where a clue (continuing block of boxes and a number in the legend) may spread. Solvers usually use a dot or a cross to mark cells they are certain are spaces.
It is also important never to guess. Only cells that can be determined by logic should be filled. If guessing, a single error can spread over the entire field and completely ruin the solution.
- 1001 nonograms
- All puzzles are free
- All puzzles tested by computer program and have unique logical solution
- Nonograms sorted by groups from 5x5 to 50x50
- Black-and-white and colored
- Use both crosses and dots to mark cells
- Auto cross out numbers
- Auto fill line with 'X' when you mark last number
- Auto save every puzzle, if you stuck you can try another puzzle and come back later
- Customizable background
- Zoom and smooth scrolling
- Lockable number bars
- Lock current puzzle state, check assumptions
- Optional cursor for accurate picking
- Share result pictures on Facebook, Twitter and more
- Save game progress to the cloud
- Screen rotation support
- Tablet support
- Show Answer
- No Ads
What do four pictures have in common? Look at four images and guess the right word. Simple, quick and fun game play for the entire family!
• Family Friendly
• No in-app purchases or annoying ads, safe for kids!
• Carefree Gameplay
• Download & play in minutes! No registration screens or complicated rules.
• Over 200 words
• A fun & challenging word library with beautiful photographs!
• In-game Hint System
• Earn extra coins that can be used to buy hints!
• Musical Accompaniment
• Audio to enjoy while your brain gets a work-out!
• Educational Play Time
• Discover new words while the pictures give clues!
• Puzzles begin easy but soon get tricky...Join in the fun and challenge your mind!
This form of puzzle is sometimes known as Nurie, Nampre, Mosaik, Japanese Mosaic, Count and Darken, or Fill-a-Pix.
Lite version available
5x5 easy mode is always enabled. Complete it to unlock 6x6. Champion mode (10x10) is unlocked by 6x6 completion.
Playing Jigsaw puzzles has never been easier with no mess and no missing pieces. It’s fun for the whole family!
Jigsaw World features a beautifully simple interface designed specially for your tablet- smoothly browse your Jigsaw library with the flick of a finger.
- 300 beautiful high quality puzzles (10 are free, the rest available as an in-app purchase).
- Automatically saves your position as you play
- Records your fastest times so you can compete with others
- Options to show guide image and auto arrange pieces
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Each puzzle has around 80 pieces.
How does it work?
Take a picture of an object or choose one from your photo library.
Zoom in to make it difficult for your opponent to recognize the object on the picture. Then fill in the name of the object and send it to your opponent. Your opponent will try to guess the object.
One game has three rounds, and the one with the highest score wins. When it is too hard to guess a picture you can use letter bombs and/or the resize option for help. But watch out! When you use the resize option you will lose points. So be creative and inventive and beat all your opponents!
Invite all your friends and challenge them!
- Possible to play in Dutch, English, French, Spanish, German
- Create your account by using Facebook or use your email address
-This game is available for iPhone, iPod and iPad
Team Creative Together
Each level gives you a short sentence puzzle. Unscramble the letters, fill out the words and complete the sentence! Use your skill and imagination to get many hours of fun in this free word game.
Experience the simplicity of classic word games like crosswords and hangman, with the interactivity of your mobile device. If you like Words with Friends and What's the Word, you'll enjoy this game!
• 120 challenging levels. More coming soon.
• Real quotes by historical figures/authors.
• Intuitive controls. Play without tutorials.
You can use it to either make a new habit or break an old one; in just 3 weeks, or 21 days, your habit will be effortlessly automatic. Use it for tracking daily tasks or even lifelong goals.
No irritating alarms, just a little spot on your homepage reminding you of your habit.
So start doing all the things you've always wanted to do, from running everyday or quitting smoking, to just flossing.
An easy habit maker habit breaker!