Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clues in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by painting the squares around each clue so that the number of painted squares, including the square with the clue, matches the value of the clue.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to fill a square, move cursor to the desired location and tap anywhere on the screen. To fill multiple squares, press and hold fingertip until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. The game also features a powerful Smart-fill cursor for quick, single-tap filling of all remaining empty squares around a clue.
For more fun, Conceptis Fill-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Fill-a-Pix puzzle samples
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for tablets only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 50x75 (65x100 for tablets)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablets only)
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Smart-fill cursor for faster playing
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Auto-fill starting clues option
• Show errors during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
Conceptis Fill-a-Pix for Android is a free app containing free puzzle volumes. Additional volumes are available via In App Purchase.
Fill-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Mosaic, Mosaik, Fill-In, Nurie-Puzzle and Japanese Puzzle. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
Some fields contain clues – numbers that tell you how many filled boxes are around it (including the numbered box itself).
A fun cross between Picross (Nonogram) and Minesweeper with a dash of Sudoku.
Perfect for fans of grid based logic puzzles.
This puzzle is also known as Fill-a-Pix, Nurie, Nampre, Mosaik, Japanese Mosaic, or FillDoku.
• Beautiful pixel art pictures appear as you gradually solve the picture.
• Test your deduction skills and improve IQ and perceptiveness.
• The game features achievements, leaderboards, cloud saves and sharing options.
• 4 difficulty levels (including advanced rules).
• Over 100 puzzles to solve!
• Now with seasonal expansions - brand new winter and holiday themed pictures.
Enjoy 12 free puzzles of various grid sizes then choose from a range of in-app pack options offering three levels of difficulty.
Each puzzle consists of a grid of coloured numbers. Match and link the correct numbers to create the hidden picture.
FREE PUZZLE every week.
NEW PUZZLES & HINT COINS with every IAP purchase.
ACCESS your game & pick up your state of play across multiple devices when logging in via email or Facebook.
EARN trophies to display in your cabinet and points to move you up the leaderboard.
CONNECT with your friends through in-game chat and share your achievements via Facebook and Twitter.
ENJOY other great Puzzler apps and use the same login details.
CONTACT us from within game to get help and advice.
Other great features:
• Fun for all puzzling abilities.
• Easy to pan around larger grids with the handy picture box.
• Variety of in-game hint options.
• Flexible in-app pack options offering great savings, extra hint coins & new content every time!
• Personalise backgrounds, fonts and motifs.
• No advertising.
See our growing range of puzzling apps, with something for the whole family, by either searching Puzzler in your app store or visit: http://www.puzzler.com/digital-apps/
Link-a-Pix Puzzler is brought to you from the world’s most diverse puzzle publisher, taking puzzling to a whole new level of engagement, fun and diversity.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Game starts from the upper left corner.
Click on a button color, pixels with the same color touching it will merge into a color block.
★Challenge Mode: Pixel grid grows every level.
★Single Mode: Limit moves.
kw: color puzzle pixel fun addictive brain jewel
This form of puzzle is sometimes known as Nurie, Nampre, Mosaik, Japanese Mosaic, Count and Darken, or Fill-a-Pix.
Lite version available
The first levels have hints for beginners, while more experienced Japanese crosswords players can find more challenging, larger puzzles. It’s easy to learn how to play the game, but you will need logical and analytical skills.
"Simple and awesome! It's the game I looking for, it's lightweight, simple, addicting."
"Love this game. Great controls. Keeps me from having to buy so many puzzle magazines and books...and pens!"
"Awesome game! I love this picross...some of the puzzles are hard to figure out..but that makes it a challenge!"
"Very addictive griddlers! I play every chance I get."
"Great! If you want to challenge your self, then this is the app for you!! A very good way to keep your brain busy!"
- More than 800 puzzles
- 8 levels and sizes, ranging from 5х5 to 90х90
- Unlimited random nonograms
- Easy controls
- Ancient Japanese design
- Syncing between devices
Japanese crosswords, also known as nonogram, hanjie, griddlers, picross, crucipixel, edel, figurepic, grafilogika, japanilaiset, karala!, kare, logicolor, logigraphe, oekaki, oekaki-mate, pic-a-pix, pikurosu, ristikot, shchor, square, tsunami, uftor or paint by numbers puzzles, started appearing in Japanese puzzle magazines. Non Ishida published three picture grid puzzles in 1988 in Japan under the name of "Window Art Puzzles". Subsequently in 1990, James Dalgety in the UK invented the name Nonograms after Non Ishida, and The Sunday Telegraph started publishing them on a weekly basis.
In japanese nonograms the numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "4 8 3" would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups. To solve Japanese nonogram, one needs to determine which squares will be filled and which will be empty.
These nonograms are often black and white, describing a binary image, but they can also be colored. If colored, the number clues are also colored to indicate the color of the squares. In such crossword two differently colored numbers may have a space in between them. For example, a black four followed by a red two could mean four black boxes, some empty spaces, and two red boxes, or it could simply mean four black boxes followed immediately by two red ones.
Hanjie has no theoretical limit on size, and is not restricted to square layouts.
Griddlers were implemented by 1995 on hand held electronic toys in Japan. They were released with name Picross - Picture Crossword.
GabySoft, creators of the addicting FlipPix series of nonogram logic puzzles, has gathered their resources once again and presented you with a unique new way to exercise your mental muscles on your smartphone and tablet.
Players will enjoy using their deduction and reasoning skills to paint tiles and reveal a hidden picture.
As an added bonus, purchase this HexLogic puzzle app and download the full version of HexLogic - Zoo with 69 puzzles free!
A short tutorial is included.
Griddlers - is a fun logic puzzle where you get to fill in squares on a grid according to numeric clues that will reveal a picture as you go. It is also commonly known as Pic-a-Pix, Nonograms, Picross or Paint by Numbers.
- save any changes
- reset all puzzles
- 13 crosses pack of 50 crosses
It's a fast-paced puzzle game to uncover pictures based on numbers.
The particle and sound effects feedback when uncovering pictures are very energizing!
How fast can you find the key numbers and link it with another numbers to get a solution?
Try it! Do your best to get 5 medals and compete with your friends for the best score!
This game is perfect for anyone who loves to train their brain in a daily basis.
The game screen are optimized for all devices with any different sizes of resolution!
PuzzleHouse would love to hear your suggestions & feedback on how to improve our Pictologic game!
Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to https://www.facebook.com/PuzzleHouse
Pinch zoom to enlarge or shrink the puzzle grid. Drag to scroll the puzzle grid.
The clue area is scrollable - simply drag your finger over the clue to scroll left and right.
If you are experiencing a Force Close error when the app is trying to resume a puzzle, please delete any files in "/sdcard/andwords/" and relaunch the app.
You can navigate the puzzle grid by:
- Using the hardware arrow keys (holding shift moves to the beginning/end of the word)
- Using the volume rocker
- Using the enter key to move between clues (shift-enter will move to the previous clue)
- Using the enter key to change directions (configurable option)
- Using the camera button to change directions
- Using the space bar to change directions (configurable option)
- Tapping on a square
The app features
- best times board giving you the option to compare your time taken to solve each puzzle with players all around the planet
- four difficulty levels (with more difficulty levels scheduled for future updates)
- your progress on every puzzle is saved automatically so you can continue any puzzle at any time
- all puzzles are manually checked and all words are guaranteed to exist on dictionary.com
The goal of the logic game is to reveal the graphic defined by a numeric grid.
Play puzzles, create new ones, and share them: draw puzzles and send them in E-mail, SMS, share them on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, or generate a QR code and scan it with another device.
The game supports multiple logic puzzles:
Most of the puzzles are single or multi-color nonogram (picross) type, also known as hanjie, nonogram, griddlers, picross, pic-a-pix, picgrid or paint by numbers.
The game also supports Mosaic puzzles, also known as mosaik, Japanese mosaic, fill-a-pix, nurie or nampre.
If you like Sudoku, you will love this! :)
Sorry, but Google Play provides no way for developers to answer comments. Please, use the email@example.com email if you have questions, or experiencing technical difficulties. I'd be more than happy to resolve it!
Thanks in advance!
Nonograms, also known as Hanjie, Griddlers, Picross, Japanese Crosswords, Japanese Puzzles, Pic-a-Pix, "Paint by numbers" and other names, are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid must be colored or left blank according to numbers at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture. The numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "4 8 3" would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups.
To solve a puzzle, one needs to determine which cells will be boxes and which will be empty. Determining which cells are to be left empty (called spaces) is as important as determining which to fill (called boxes). Later in the solving process, the spaces help determine where a clue (continuing block of boxes and a number in the legend) may spread. Solvers usually use a dot or a cross to mark cells they are certain are spaces.
It is also important never to guess. Only cells that can be determined by logic should be filled. If guessing, a single error can spread over the entire field and completely ruin the solution.
- 1001 nonograms
- All puzzles are free
- All puzzles tested by computer program and have unique logical solution
- Nonograms sorted by groups from 5x5 to 50x50
- Black-and-white and colored
- Create and share your own puzzles
- Download puzzles sent by other users
- Use both crosses and dots to mark cells
- Auto cross out numbers
- Auto fill line with 'X' when you mark last number
- Auto save every puzzle, if you stuck you can try another puzzle and come back later
- Customizable background
- Zoom and smooth scrolling
- Lockable number bars
- Lock current puzzle state, check assumptions
- Optional cursor for accurate picking
- Share result pictures on Facebook, Twitter and more
- Save game progress to the cloud
- Screen rotation support
- Tablet support
- Show Answer
- No Ads
Android mobile app for puzzlersworld.com website, download this free app and
1. Easy navigation across various puzzles.
2. Share puzzles easily on WhatsApp, Facebook and more.
3. Be notified first of new puzzles.
Note: We are still developing and request users to send new feature requests/ feedback @ contact[@]puzzlersworld.com.
It is easy, yet fascinating and colorful game helps to develop accuracy, memory, fantasy and creativity of children.
You can choose from more than 100 different images.
You have to move the appropriate colored squares to the spots and rotate them to complete the image.
Let your imagination run wild and create your own stunning pictures and patterns!
Each of the completed images can be saved in a gallery and rejoice yourself and your child.
You can use it to either make a new habit or break an old one; in just 3 weeks, or 21 days, your habit will be effortlessly automatic. Use it for tracking daily tasks or even lifelong goals.
No irritating alarms, just a little spot on your homepage reminding you of your habit.
So start doing all the things you've always wanted to do, from running everyday or quitting smoking, to just flossing.
An easy habit maker habit breaker!