tool4seller is a seller support tool designed to assist Amazon sellers to selling on Amazon. Basic functionalities are permanently free now! We fully support following Amazon marketplaces: USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, India and Australia. Using the data analysis and store management functions to get a better understanding of your: Store status, what are your best sellers, inventory control alert, your profit analysis, review and feedback management, along with many other features.
· Timelines: Timely see the latest sales and ensure accuracy;
· Accuracy: All data provided by Amazon through API, and is processed and calculated accurately by the system;
· Security: Amazon certified software tool4seller is now available on the Amazon Marketplace Appstore. We use Amazon cloud server and encrypt data during transmission and storage process, to ensure the maximum protection from data theft and data loss.
· Efficiency: Greatly reduce the time for store managers, data analysts and customer service staff to collect, process data and extract reports;
Convenience: Keep track of your store anytime and anywhere, and receive all kinds of important reminders in a timely manner.
Done your product research started to selling on Amazon, wondering what to do next? Did you select the right product? Need to manage your cost and spending? Are you making a profit?
There is 5 main features each with multiple functions to support Amazon sellers:
1. ASIN Detector
1) Product Tracking: Monitor the sales, units, price, category rankings, keyword rankings, reviews and other data of your competitors;
2) Listing Quality Score: Find out the weaknesses in your listings, and help you maximize conversion rates;
3) List Assistant: Monitor the best sellers list for any category, analyze market opportunities, and identify niche products and top selling items;
4) Keywords Search Result Watchlist: Find the keywords you are concerned about, your major competitors, and niche products.
2. Store Analysis:
1) Recent order: Help track and monitor recent orders on Amazon;
2) Top Products: Find the top selling product over a period of time;
3) Traffic and Sales: Provide Session, Units, Conversion, or Sales data to find out what products is performing better and making more sales;
4) Category Ranking: Provide category ranking of the listing and changes to the ranking compared to the previous day, along with more the changes of the ranking over a period of time.
5) Keyword Ranking: Provide with the indication of where your listing is ranking for various keywords
6) Sales Analysis: Provide data of the listing sales, cost and profit etc. It can be filtered by ASIN or SKU
7) Inventory: Whether Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) or Fulfillment By Merchant, you can know the current inventory of each product, calculate the timing and quantities of your replenishment according to your products sales and inventory conditions by sending you emails as a reminder.
8) Periodical Business Report: A business report with key metrics and KPI about the store in a defined period such as: Cost distribution, top selling products, advertising report, and the review statistics of listings.
9) Multi-store Sales Comparison: Supports for multiple Amazon accounts, summarize and compare data of different websites, and support multiple staff access to data with different permissions;
3. PPC Optimization:
1) Advertising Report: Keep track of advertising cost, ACoS and sales that’s generated.
4. Review Analysis:
1) Get instant notification whenever a new review or feedback comes.
2) Feedback Manager: Filter your feedbacks base on ratings.
3) Request Review: View the status of your review email request.
5. Notification Alerts: Get notification alerts for buyer messages, performance, A-to-Z guarantee claims, inventory alerts and Seller With The Same Listing.