Analyze Your BJJ Game:
- The BJJ Analytics app is, hands down, the premier app that tracks your tournament performance and sparring matches. It allows you to input how you did in your tournament matches and calculates what your overall statistics like takedown percentage, submission percentage, average number of passes per game, etc.
- Sync your stats with our server that houses a database of all practitioners’ stats and compare yourself with the entire BJJ community. This helps you analyze what you are good at and what you need to improve on.
Track Your Progress:
- It takes 10,000 hours to master a skill and jiu jitsu is no different. Utilize the BJJ Analytics app to track your mat time and to keep yourself motivated.
- The Drills Rep tracker logs various drills that you are practicing and the total reps for each drill. The graphical interface shows what techniques you’ve been drilling the most and which ones you’ve been drilling the least so you can allocate your training accordingly.
Reach Your Goals:
- Save everything you learn into a list of techniques that includes takedowns, submissions, sweeps, passes, and more. This gives you a reference to go back to if you ever forget how to do that tricky berimbolo back take your instructor showed that one Wednesday class.
This free version of the BJJ Analytics app has ads and limits the number of drills and techniques you can save to 15. Check out the pro version of the app that allows you to save up to 100 drills and techniques, is ad-free, and includes a weight tracker so you can track your weight.
Visit http://bjjanalytics.com for more information.
Please report any bugs or issues to email@example.com. Thank you!