This application has not been updated since 2014 and we are in 2017. Unfortunately I cannot play a game because of the accessibility features from 2014 till now. I feel like this app should be removed from the Play Store because I think that the developer is not doing a good job and unfortunately some of the options in the app are not working well with the screen reader called talk back.
Good app Very interesting and fun to play. Good job. Fully accessible with talk back. Your audio walk through was also very helpful.
Booya! Great game for a strategist to compete against a word nerd, my wife :)
5 Great game
I love it.
Steeper than usual learning curve, but now I'm hooked At first I was annoyed that I didn't just understand how to play intuitively. But now I respect that the developers didn't dumb down the game for lazy people like me. Work through the tutorial and put a little effort into practice and it'll pay off. I absolutely LOVE the long-latency turn-based play. My friend doesn't need to be online while I'm online for us to play or even in a similar timezone, we just take turns when we can and if the game spans a week, so be it. It's fun; not just another mind-num
- More puzzles!
- Unlock Everything bundle to save you money!
- Attack and defend to steal letters and thwart the other player
- Connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts to play your friends
- Play locally on the same device
- 6+ AI players to battle when you want to play on your own
- 15+ brain-scratching puzzles
- Talkback and ScreenReader compatible
-GCM so you get notifications when it's your turn
-Several crash fixes and Talkback tweaks