- As seen on Lifehacker! http://goo.gl/67VoA
- Supports Windows and Mac
- No cloud required
- Syncs over home WiFi network
- Backup or synchronization
- Set a custom schedule
- Use the "Sync Now" shortcut to sync in one button press
- Many advanced options
- Sync your photos folder to your Android device
- Sync your work documents to your Android device
- Automatically have photos show up on your home computer
- Sync to multiple computers
In-app purchase required for:
- Multiple sync jobs
- Two-way synchronization
- Requires either Windows XP or higher or Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
• Access all your Sync folders and files from your Android device.
• Add photos, videos, PDFs, or docs from your Android device to any of your Sync folders.
• Automatically backup your files (photos, videos, PDF, documents) to a folder on your computer.
• File transfers are encrypted and protected by secure keys.
• Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
To get the best performance and avoid running up your data charges while syncing your mobile device, we recommend leaving the "Use mobile data" setting off.
Please note that BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications and is similar to Box and Dropbox.
BitTorrent Sync for Android is not compatible with Intel Atom-based devices and is compatible with BitTorrent Sync for desktop version 1.1.27 or later. If you don’t already have this version, you can download it at: http://www.bittorrent.com/sync
When installing BitTorrent Sync, it will ask permission to find accounts on your device. This is required to enable you to send feedback and other information from the application to our team of developers. The application will also ask permission to access your camera for scanning QR codes, as well as to access network connection and storage in order to download and store files on your phone and SD card. You can find more about our permission requirements on our web site: http://www.bittorrent.com/sync/help/mobile-manual
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) or a guide to get started? Visit: http://www.bittorrent.com/help/faq
Support and feedback? firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the BitTorrent Sync forum at http://forum.bittorrent.com/forum/56-bittorrent-sync/
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bittorrent
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bittorrentsync
Synchronizes directories/files with PC.
Application web page: http://www.psencik.cz/local-sync
It is possible to use Local Sync without Outlook to synchronize files/directories between Android and computer or use Local Sync only in Android for its Tasks and Notes apps without any synchronization.
Localization: English, Czech, German
PC server application download is available on product homepage.
Support, documentation and educational videos are available on product homepage.
It is possible to synchronize one Android device with many PCs and one PC with many Android devices (e.g. synchronize Android with notebook and PC at home and with PC at work) - Local Sync is primarily designed to support such a scenario.
If manufacturer replaced Android 4 contacts application with own (naive) version it may not be possible to add/edit Local Sync contacts - ask manufacturer for stock contacts apk.
It is simple but very easy to use. You only need to select a local folder and a folder in Box.com, all files and sub-folders will be automatically synchronized.
- Synchronize a local folder with Box.com folder. Sub-folders are also synchronized.
- Four different synchronization behaviors.
- Use SHA1 comparison to check whether a file exist on Box.com.
- Browse and create new folders.
- Completely free with no ads.
Note: Because file synchronization is a paid feature, Box.com does not provide APIs specifically for synchronization, so there are two limitations and I hope users could understand:
- There is no two-way synchronization. This feature needs modification date of files, which cannot be retrieved from Box.com.
- Empty sub-folders in local sync folder are not created on Box.com.
You can download your data and view it directly on your phone or save it to your sdcard for later use.
FileSync allows you to easily manage all your data. It supports Sync, Backup, Versioning, Collaboration and Sharing of Files all in one Tool.
In the future, we might support sync to more clouds like SkyDrive, Google Drive etc.
Easy to use
To get started, you just need to set a local-remote folder pair. Advanced settings are also supported, if you need more options.
Integrate to other apps
Opensync is easy to be integrated with third party apps. If your favorite app is lacking the ability of folder syncing, contact the developer, ask them to integrate with Opensync.
For now, Opensync is integrated with Handrite Notes.
This app contains a 14 days evaluation license. After evaluation period, if you feel like this app, please support our work by subscribing monthly! It is only about USD0.9/Month. You can also get monthly license by inviting your friend try this app-- for each invitation, both of you will get one month license.
"Just like the desktop version of Dropbox, Dropsync supports true two-way data synchronization." --New York Times
"Take a picture on your phone and watch as it’s already waiting for you on your laptop when you get home." --phandroid .com
"I bought 5 other apps like this one, but this is the only one that didn't crash while synchronizing my large Photo & Video folder" --Dropsync user
"Must have app. Now my phone - computer - tablet are one!" --Dropsync user
✓ Full two-way sync. Just like Dropbox on desktop
✓ Instant upload: new files (for example photos) are uploaded to Dropbox immediately
✓ Very efficient, consumes almost no battery if there is no change detected and will not slow down your phone either
✓ Very easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
✓ Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
✓ Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
✓ Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
✓ Tasker/Locale plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions
✓ Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
✓ Compact code size, memory efficient, no fancy graphics, no useless animation. We have enough bloatware. Do one thing and do it best
Beware that there are many apps out there which claim doing sync but in fact what they do is one-way dumb upload or download.
Dropsync provides the essential feature, two-way sync, which should be in the official Dropbox for Android since the beginning. For whatever reason it wasn't and still isn't. Now you have it.
If you are a serious Dropbox user and want more flexibility, please consider upgrading to PRO version.
PRO FEATURES INCLUDE
✓ Sync multiple folders
✓ Sync the whole Dropbox with a folder on your phone or tablet
✓ Upload large files, from 10 MB to several GB
✓ Smart Change Detection. Super fast method to determine file changes that need to be synced
✓ No ads
KW: Dropbox sync, Dropbox backup, offline Dropbox, Dropbox downloader, Dropbox uploader, media sync, music sync, mp3 sync, photo sync, file sync, foldersync, two-way sync, instant upload, photo upload, video upload, Tasker plugin, Locale plugin, Locale plug-in
★★ 40% Off Regular Price
★★ See In-App Upgrade
Keep your phone/tablet and your Google Drive in sync at all times. Rock-solid, battery efficient, full two-way(!) sync for Google Drive.
★ Full two-way sync. Just like Google Drive on desktop
★ Instant upload: new files (for example photos) are uploaded to Drive immediately
★ Very efficient, consumes almost no battery if there is no change detected and will not slow down your phone either
★ Very easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
★ Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
★ Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
★ Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
★ Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
★ Compact code size, memory efficient, no fancy graphics, no useless animation. We have enough bloatware. Does one thing and does it best
★ Use alongside the official Google Drive client, or any other Drive client of your choice.
Autosync for Google Drive provides the essential feature, two-way sync, which should be in the official Google Drive for Android since the beginning. For whatever reason it wasn't and still isn't. Now you have it.
If you are a serious Google Drive user and want more flexibility, please consider upgrading to PRO version.
PRO FEATURES INCLUDE
★ Sync multiple folders
★ Sync the whole Drive with a folder on your phone or tablet
★ Upload large files, from 10 MB to several GB
★ App settings can be protected with passcode
★ No ads
KW: Autosync, Drive Autosync, Google Drive sync, Google Drive backup, Google Drive offline, Google Drive downloader, Google Drive uploader, GDrive sync, GDrive backup, GDrive offline, GDrive downloader, GDrive uploader, media sync, music sync, photo sync, file sync, folder sync, full two-way sync, instant upload
Problems? Drop me a line at email@example.com
HOW IT WORKS
1. Browse through your Dropbox folders
2. Long-press on the folder you want to download, select "Download folder to..." - or use the "Download all to..." button
3. Browse your Android's device local storage, and tap on the "Select" button to start the download
• Ability to create new folders on the local storage on the fly, so you don't need to use a separate file manager
• Supports both internal and SD card storage (defaults to device-defined external storage, navigate up to find other storage options)
• Downloads performed in background via an Android Service, so you don't have to keep the app running
• Ability to retry failed downloads from the report screen
• Support for MediaScanner, allowing other apps to immediately recognize downloaded files
• Authentication performed via OAuth and Dropbox's official API, so the app CANNOT read your Dropbox password
• No ads
• Only one download job is performed at a time, subsequent jobs are queued and executed as soon as the previous are completed
• You'll need a Dropbox account to use this app, but the Dropbox app is optional
If you are not a Snap One member sign up for Snap One and start enjoying all the great features immediately on your phone and tablet.
Snap Sync is the all-in-one tool for backing up, managing, and accessing digital files across your family’s entire spectrum of personal devices – phones, tablets, and desktop.
Are there lots of people in your house with lots of files using lots of devices? Concerned about losing pictures, music, videos, or documents if a device gets lost or damaged? Not sure if everyone’s digital stuff is secure? You need Snap Sync.
Backup, Share & Access from Anywhere:
• Snap Sync automatically syncs the file types or folders you select from your mobile devices and desktop computer – all in one place
• Access items from any device, anywhere – tag your favorites for quick access
• Put files into the Family Room and share with other members of your family
• Easy sharing by link or attachment to anyone or any social media network
• Camera sync – take a picture on your phone and it will immediately back up in the cloud
• Stream your media – play synced music or watch videos you have stored in the cloud
• Up to 6 members and unlimited devices per account
• 250 GB of cloud storage (plans up to 1 TB available)
Secure Devices & Data:
• Privacy – account storage is shared, but each member’s files are private and only viewable by that member
• Everything is secure in the cloud – big data needs big security
• Cross-platform support – any and all combinations of mobile and desktop platforms can work together
And Get Full Access to Snap Secure & Snap Play
Snap Secure is the ultimate tool for managing the mobile security of family members, devices, and important data. And it’s included with every Snap One account.
• Automatic backup of mobile device user data
• Restore backed up mobile data to a new device
• Locate, track, and set safety zones for household members
• #1 rated Bitdefender antivirus / malware protection and insight into permissions for all of your apps
• Driver Safety – monitor calling, texting, and browsing of family members while driving
• Safety Zones – set up as many as you need for up to 6 account members
• Panic alert – immediate automated messages and calls in case of emergency
• Call & Text monitoring
• Locate, lock, and wipe lost or stolen mobile devices
Snap Play streams your cloud-stored music to any device at any time. Always have access to your home collection with this powerful app that is the perfect companion to the Snap Sync
• Sync and stream – all of your home and mobile music in the cloud, always available on any device (stream your stored music to your mobile device or your work computer!)
• iTunes integration – whether files are on desktop, mobile or both
• Platform independent – Mac, PC, Android, iOS, in any combination
• Safe and secure – a forever backup copy of all of your music
• Playlist creation – on mobile and desktop – favorite your songs, lists, albums, and artists
• Powerful web-based portal when you’re non-mobile
• Auto-fetch album art
• Supports AAC and MP3 formats
• Share playlists with other members of your account (coming soon!)
With Snap Sync, backed up with Snap Secure and Snap Play, you can be certain that you have all of your digital bases covered… device security, data security, and people security. The mobile digital world can be a chaotic headache – with Snap One, you can let all that technology work for you, for a change.
• Snap Secure: Android, BlackBerry, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8 and web
• Snap Sync: Android, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8, Windows/Mac computers and web
To get task support, please install this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
Since version 0.4 CalDAV-Sync supports read-only sync of webcal ics feeds (via http & https).
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
Although this issue seems to be fixed in Android 4.2 the workaround is still required on Samsung devices.
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar on your server account).
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Please send me an email if you find a bug. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. It's also possible that your server has a bug that CalDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
It is tested and works with
- OSX/iCal Server
- Oracle Beehive
- many more, see http://dmfs.org/wiki/ for a list of all servers reported to work
Note to Yahoo!® users: Due to the many issues on Yahoo!'s servers, Yahoo! is no longer officially supported by this app.
Note to Free.fr users: Free.fr doesn't support CalDAV. However you should be able to sync your free.fr calendar one-way using the Webcal option.
After the installation got to "Settings" > "Accounts & Sync" and create a new Account.
If there is no calendar installed on your device, go to my website and install CalendarProvider.apk and Calendar.apk (FroYo and Gingerbread only)
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
* task support (you'll need this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* supports SNI (needs Android 2.3 and newer)
* supports client certificate authentication (Only Android 4.0 and 4.2 and newer, doesn't work on Android 4.1 yet)
* any number of CalDAV-accounts supported
* automatic calendar discovery (works for most servers)
* supports OAuth2.0 authentication for Google accounts
* syncs multiple alarms
* loads calendar colors from servers if available
* sync multiple calendars per account
* full support for time zones
* encrypts passwords in local database
* supports webcal ics feeds (read-only)
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian translations
* As simple as tapping on the widget to sync your accounts!
* No configuration required, this uses the settings of your device
* Save battery and bandwidth by turning off Auto-sync and syncing whenever you want
IC File Manager makes repetitive file management tasks on your Android device and/or PC a breeze.
You perform simple operations like:
- Syncing folders between your Android device and WiFi PCs, FTP, and Cloud locations
- Backing up your Apps and data to any supported network
- Moving pictures off your device for safe-keeping
- Syncing project folders with your work PC
- Keeping potential on-the-go email attachments synced on your phone
- Syncing music and video folders with your home PC or cloud service
- Deleting files in temporary folders and general clean up to free space.
- Downloading and installing Enterprise (non-Google Play) Apps from any supported network
These “Ops” include copy, move, delete, creating zip files, as well as changing file attributes like date.
As you perform these operations, IC File Manager automatically remembers what you have done, and allows you to do the same thing over again in the future with one click...sort of like an automatic macro recorder.
If you don’t plan to repeat an operation in the future, no problem. IC File Manager will quietly purge these operations from it’s memory after a week...or a month if you want it that way.
Sound good? Well there’s much more!
IC File Manager also includes a powerful Audio Manager / Player / Mini Player service which makes managing your music, playlists, and podcasts simple and straightforward.
Creating a playlist of all the songs on your device can be performed in three clicks. You can add multiple artists, albums, or songs to a playlist in one step. Gone are the tedious steps of adding songs one at a time!
Have you ever worried when you were about to delete a bunch of files on your phone or PC that you might be accidentally deleting the wrong ones? With IC File Manager’s Op Preview activity, you don’t need to worry anymore. That’s because Op Preview shows you exactly which files are going to be deleted before they actually are deleted. If you’ve made a selection mistake, no big deal. You just back out and change your selections. And Op Preview works for copy, move, zip and change attributes exactly like it does for delete.
Ever wanted to see a file listing for each file that was copied or moved after the copy or move was over? Not a problem. IC File Manager’s Op Results activity shows both summary and detailed information for each file that was selected for the operation. In the unlikely event that a file could not be copied or moved, you’ll have the reason why as well.
IC File Manager’s powerful selection tools make it easy to ensure only the most recent version of a file is included from a myriad of duplicate file names.
Are you a Android App Developer? How would you like to be able to download and install your Apps on test devices directly from your development PC over WiFi? With IC File Manager, you can. This feature was designed with large Enterprises in mind. Deploying proprietary non-Market Apps to a large number of devices just got easier.
IC File Manager is compatible with Android version 2.1 and up. Tablet and phone users alike will appreciate multiple layouts per Activity custom-tailored to take advantage of additional screen real estate.
The IC File Manager SMB PlugIn has been integrated into the product, and is no longer needed to browse PC, Macintosh, or Ubuntu SMB shares.
①All the data
②Photo folder · (jpg, jpeg)
③Movie Folder · (mpg, rm, avi, swf, wmv, mov, mp4, asf, wvx, asx, amc, 3g2, 3gp)
④Music folder · (mp3, midi, wav, wave, ra, ram, wma, wax)
⑤Image Folder · (gif, png)
⑥Document folder · (txt, html, htm, xml)
⑦Office folder · (doc, xls, pdf, ppt)
It also displays the SD card capacity at the bottom of top page.
When you tap the icon that is like the SD card, you will see the details of the capacity of the SD card.
The data show the following two lists.
②Thumbnails (photo, image)
You can sort the data in each folder.
・Collect all the files on the SD card for the first time
・The folder does not change actually
・If the file is added to the SD card, please press the update button.
☆ Please tell me you have any other requests
Data, folders, files, SD, photos, music, documents, videos, images, documents, papers, PC, space, image
JustCloud is one of the leading cloud storage and file synchronization providers on the internet. With cutting edge software and innovative development, JustCloud is constantly adding to its already rich product feature set.
Access all of your files from anywhere using the JustCloud Android application. Listen to your music, watch your videos, open your documents and view your photos all from one easy to use application. But the fun doesn’t stop there, Just Cloud also gives you all of these great features:
* Take photos and upload them directly to your SyncFolder
* Protect your data via our app passcode lock
* Easily save new files to your SyncFolder
* Create a voice memo
* Backup your camera roll
* Draw a doodle and publish them to Facebook or Twitter
* Share your photos with Facebook, Twitter or Email
* Take notes and email them to friends or colleagues
* Browse and open all of your backed up files
* Browse and open any of your synced files
* Listen to your music files
* Plus lots more
If you don’t already have a Just Cloud account, you can easily create one from inside the application and get some free storage space to get you started. To get even more access to your files make sure you install the desktop application on your Mac or Windows PC. For more information please visit www.justcloud.com
- Must install AntTek File Explorer to use this plugin. (Play store: http://bit.ly/anttekexplorer)
- No icon on your launcher.
- Easy to configure
- Seamlessly browse Dropbox/Box.net storage
- Streaming music, video from server
- View image, document (pdf, doc) inline
- AntTek Explorer is a free Drag & Drop anywhere file explorer with custom panel layouts