- As seen on Lifehacker! http://goo.gl/67VoA
- Supports Windows and Mac
- No cloud required to sync folders
- Sync folders over home WiFi network
- Backup or synchronization for folders
- Set a custom schedule
- Use the "Sync Now" shortcut to sync in one button press
- Many advanced options
- Create multiple sync jobs
- Two-way synchronization PC to Android
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop Support for SD cards)
- Sync your photos folder to your Android device
- Sync your work documents to your Android device
- Automatically have photos show up on your home computer
- Sync to multiple computers
Warning: Syncing to SD cards on Android 4.4 (KitKat) has issues without root.
Warning: Does support "Keep Newer" on devices that do not support "setLastModified" date.
- Requires either Windows XP or higher or Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
Sync links your devices with a private identity, which means your information is never stored on servers in the cloud. Sync skips the cloud to keep your data secure and transfers files up to 16x faster.
On-demand access to all of the synced folders on your Mac, PC, or NAS device allows you to sync your files only when you need them to save space on your Android device.
• Access your folders and files from your Android device.
• Add photos, videos, docs, and PDFs from your Android device to any of your synced folders.
• Automatically backup your photos to a folder on your computer to protect your memories.
• Files are encrypted in-flight to keep them private and protected.
• Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
• Take a picture of a QR code to easily connect to folders on other devices.
• Sync large folders on-demand.
• Ability to cancel pending file transfers
• Back up your linked devices in two taps
• Change which devices you back up to at any time
• Peer list of connected devices visible for each folder
• View details for each folder including size, number of files, last synced date, and other helpful info
• Updated user interface and performance improvements
• Clear synced files to free up space on your device
• Improved action menu in the main folder list
To get the best performance and to avoid running up your data charges while syncing folders, we recommend leaving the "Use Cellular Data" setting off.
Please note that BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications.
New files in your device are instantly uploaded to Google Drive. New files in Google Drive are automatically downloaded into your device. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same Google Drive account, they will be kept in sync with each other.
This is how Google Drive desktop client works but it's not the same with the official Google Drive Android app. The Google Drive app is all manual. Autosync for Google Drive is all about automation. For example, it can be configured to instantly upload new photos to a folder in Google Drive. Those photos can be automatically downloaded to your other devices. If you later delete the bad photos on one device or in your Google Drive, this app will delete them everywhere. You take photos by your phone, get home, all those photos automatically show up in your Google Drive folder on your computer. No manual work required.
Two-way automatic sync should be an essential feature of the official Google Drive app itself since the beginning. For whatever reason it is not the case. Autosync for Google Drive is here to fill the gap.
✓ Full two-way autosync running in background, just like Google Drive on desktop
✓ Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
✓ Instant upload: new files (for example photos) are uploaded to Google Drive immediately
✓ Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
✓ Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
✓ Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
✓ Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
✓ Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
✓ Tasker/Locale plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions
If like this app, please consider upgrading to PRO version. By doing so you support the development efforts and get access to Pro features. You can do so via in-app purchase.
✓ Sync multiple pairs of folders
✓ Sync the whole Google My Drive with a folder in your device
✓ Upload files larger than 8 MB
✓ Protect app settings with passcode
✓ No ads displayed in the app
✓ Email support by developer
Please check out our website (http://metactrl.com/) for more info about the app, including the FAQ.
If you run into any issue with the app or have suggestions what we can do better, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to assist you.
SugarSync is the simplest yet most powerful way to sync, share, search and access all of your files – documents, photos, videos and music. SugarSync for Android puts all of your files from across all of your computers right at your fingertips, making you more productive when you’re on the go.
With SugarSync for Android, you can:
• Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
• Sync files and folders from the cloud to your device for offline viewing. The app automatically detects any changes and syncs these to your computers.
• Automatically back up your device’s photos & videos directly to your computers
• Edit any file on your device with one of your favorite editing apps. Changes will automatically sync to all your computers
• Search for any file or folder across your computers – even those folders that other have privately shared with you.
• Share folders privately and securely with a few people. Collaborate with them or simply give them view-only access.
• Share both large files and folders using public links.
• Free 5 GB plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
Note: You may incur data charges by your mobile carrier when syncing over cellular data networks.
Note: since Android 4.4 KitKat, you can download files only to internal storage. External SD cards are not supported.
Problems? Drop me a line at email@example.com
HOW IT WORKS
1. Browse through your Dropbox folders
2. Long-press on the folder you want to download, select "Download folder to..." - or use the "Download all to..." button
3. Browse your Android's device local storage, and tap on the "Select" button to start the download
• Ability to create new folders on the local storage on the fly, so you don't need to use a separate file manager
• Supports both internal and SD card storage (defaults to device-defined external storage, navigate up to find other storage options)
• Downloads performed in background via an Android Service, so you don't have to keep the app running
• Ability to retry failed downloads from the report screen
• Support for MediaScanner, allowing other apps to immediately recognize downloaded files
• Authentication performed via OAuth and Dropbox's official API, so the app CANNOT read your Dropbox password
• No ads
• Only one download job is performed at a time, subsequent jobs are queued and executed as soon as the previous are completed
• You'll need a Dropbox account to use this app, but the Dropbox app is optional
New files in your device are instantly uploaded to Dropbox. New files in Dropbox are automatically downloaded into your device. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same Dropbox account, they will be kept in sync with each other.
This is how Dropbox desktop client works but it's not the same with the official Dropbox app. The Dropbox app is all manual. Dropsync is all about automation. For example, it can be configured to instantly upload new photos to a folder in Dropbox. Those photos can be automatically downloaded to your other devices, including your computer. If you later delete the bad photos on one device or in your Dropbox, this app will delete them everywhere. No manual work required.
Two-way automatic sync should be an essential feature of the official Dropbox app itself since the beginning. For whatever reason it is not the case. Dropsync is here to fill the gap.
- Full two-way autosync running in background, just like Dropbox on desktop
- Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
- Instant upload: new files are uploaded to Dropbox immediately
- Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
- Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
- Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
- Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
- Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
- Tasker plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions
If like this app, please consider upgrading to PRO version. By doing so you support the development efforts and get access to Pro features. Dropsync Pro Key is available in Google Play Store. Installing the key will unlock Pro features in Dropsync.
- Sync multiple pairs of folders
- Upload files larger than 8 MB
- Smart change detection (fast sync!)
- Sync your entire Dropbox with a local folder
- App settings can be protected with passcode
- No ads displayed in the app
- Email support by the app developer
Please check out our website (http://metactrl.com/) for more info about the app, including the FAQ.
If you run into any issue with the app or have suggestions what we can do better, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to assist you.
★ Sync up folders in 1-click or automatically
★ Multiple sync modes support, including two way, upload only and download only.
★ Multiple folders can be synchronized.
★ Support multiple storages, including internal storage, external SD card and system folders synchronization.
★ Automatic sync-up in configurable interval
★ Conflict options to resolve different file version on different places
★ Wifi only option
★ Backup and restore
Sync modes (Sync Type) details:
✔ Two Way Sync - Confirm. If one file/folder was changed on different place (version conflict), GDriveSync will pop up a dialog to ask how to continue the sync.
✔ Two Way Sync - Upload. Similar to above "Confirm" option, GDriveSync will upload local changed file to overwrite remote copy.
✔ Two Way Sync - Download.Similar to above "Confirm" option, GDriveSync will download remote copy to overwrite local file.
✔ Upload Only. It's one way sync. Only local added/modified files/folders will be synchronized(upload) to Google Drive storage. This can be used for backup purpose.
✔ Download Only. It's one way sync. Only remote added/modified files/folders will be synchronized(download) to local phone.
✔ Disable Sync. folder Sync is disabled.
1. Select google account with Google Drive for the first time launch
2. Add sync-up folders as many as you want. By default, it opens primary external storage while adding a sync-up folder. You may click "Parent" or BACK button to navigate to other folders. However if the selected syncing folder is not in primary external storage, like system folder or SD card folder, only Upload option is available in sync type dialog due to system limitation.
3. Enable "Auto Sync" for automatic sync or Just click "Sync" to start sync by manual
Long click folder to view more options
*** If you are experiencing log in issues after an update and the ownCloud Workaround App is installed in your device, please, try to uninstall and reinstall the Workaround App ***
Do you need private file sync and share software? Then good news, because the ownCloud Android App enables you to connect Android devices to a private ownCloud Server running in your data center. ownCloud is open source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free ownCloud server, to large enterprises and service providers operating under the ownCloud Enterprise Subscription. ownCloud provides a safe, secure and compliant file sync and share solution – on servers you control.
With the ownCloud Android App you can browse all of your ownCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory on your server and ownCloud does the rest.
Whether using a mobile device, a desktop, or the web client, ownCloud provides the ability to put the right files in the right hands at the right time on any device in one simple-to-use, secure, private and controlled solution. After all, with ownCloud, it’s Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way.
Visit us at www.ownCloud.com for more information about ownCloud and the ownCloud Subscriptions. For more information on the free and open source ownCloud Server, visit www.ownCloud.org.
The biggest feature of this app is that you can sync.
Because automatic synchronization, once set, I find it helpful to be synchronized to the folder where you store photos taken with the camera, for example.
In addition, with the ability to easily send the URL of the site to a computer that is seen in such a browser.
Please try this application.
We would appreciate it sync function to the email version because any problems BETA.
We also accept other bugs and wishes.
After the update when I lose connection,send us e-mail.
We think you can go to increase the variety and the future.
*****Features of Application*****
Synchronization can specify a folder in the Folders and WebDAV server terminal
Can be automatically synchronized at regular intervals
When accessing a WebDAV server
･Moving and Copying File / Folder
･Deleting File / Folder
･Name Change File / Folder
･Download File / Folder
･Multi-select Files / Folders
In the terminal when accessing files
･Moving and Copying File / Folder
･Deleting File / Folder
･Name Change File / Folder
･Uploading File / Folder
･Compression-and upload File / Folder
Processing of files / folders & more
･PC to easily send the URL of the site-such as the browser sees
Including how to set up a synchronization,You may want to look at so please make a simple man.
- AD FREE
- Import from Evernote (or other HTML notes, all from the ownCloud website)
- Note grouping/categorization
- Saves notes as HTML files if set on the server
- Multiple font formats, bold, italic, strike-through, bullets, numbered lists, alignment and indention
- Automatic link insertion
- Insert resizable images embedded with BASE64
-=- TRANSLATIONS -=-
Interested in volunteering to translate ownNote? Help out at: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ownnote/
-=- ISSUES AND FEATURE REQUESTS -=-
Please report issues and feature requests to the following URL (GitHub) instead of in reviews, thank you: http://goo.gl/78SQuQ
-=- IMPORTANT NOTE -=-
ownNote for Android requires the latest version of the ownNote App to be installed in your ownCloud server installation. To find out details and installation instructions for the server side application, please visit: http://goo.gl/G4DsN5
• Access all your files in any of your folders on any device with no extra steps
• Securely share files and folders, inside and outside the organization
• Sync file changes across all devices in real time so documents are always protected and available on across all platforms and devices
• Access your SharePoint sites from your mobile device
Immersive User Experience
• Enjoy a beautiful, 100% native user interface optimized for your device
• New “sheet-based” navigation makes finding and accessing files easy
• Manage files and folders: create, delete, copy, and restore anything, anywhere
• Mark folders and files as “favorites” to gain automatic offline access via the industry’s only mobile “push” synchronization
• Upload multiple photos, videos, documents, or any other files directly from your device to any Syncplicity folder
• Quickly access key features through contextual menus on files and folders
Easy and Secure Sharing and Collaboration
• Share files with shared links (All Editions) or with optional password protection and restricted recipients using secure shared links (Business and Enterprise Editions only)
• Track shared file download activity (All Editions) including location-based information (Business and Enterprise Editions only)
• Follow files, folders, and links to stay informed when content changes with our newly designed Activity Feed
• No file size limits
Mobile Access to Microsoft Office Documents and PDFs
• Securely open Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and PDF files right inside the Syncplicity app (All Editions)
• Edit Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and annotate PDF files right inside the Syncplicity app (Business and Enterprise Editions only)
• Deliver Microsoft PowerPoint presentations with transitions and animations directly from your mobile device (All Editions)
Increased Productivity with Syncplicity Insights™
• Get prompted to send uploaded documents and pictures to meeting attendees without having to create a separate email
• Get notified on the most active folders in your account
• Get notified when a user has not downloaded a shared link
Your files are safe with the industry’s most robust enterprise-grade security and controls:
• Syncplicity encrypts files in transit and on devices with AES-256 encryption
• Users or IT can wipe user account and folder content when a device is lost, stolen or an employee leaves an organization without requiring a mobile device management solution
• Set optional passcode for protection and configure the mobile device to optimize data plan, battery life and prevent open into third party apps
• Set policies for mobile account access and folder/file sharing for users and groups (Business and Enterprise Editions)
Get started with a free 10 GB Personal Edition account or try our Business or Enterprise Editions for 30 days for FREE.
In the future, we might support sync to more clouds like SkyDrive, Google Drive etc.
Easy to use
To get started, you just need to set a local-remote folder pair. Advanced settings are also supported, if you need more options.
Integrate to other apps
Opensync is easy to be integrated with third party apps. If your favorite app is lacking the ability of folder syncing, contact the developer, ask them to integrate with Opensync.
For now, Opensync is integrated with Handrite Notes.
This app contains a 14 days evaluation license. After evaluation period, if you feel like this app, please support our work by subscribing monthly! It is only about USD0.9/Month. You can also get monthly license by inviting your friend try this app-- for each invitation, both of you will get one month license.
It generates thumbnails and caches them on your phone. This makes this app perfect for showing your latest holiday pictures on your phone.
The bandwidth usage should be lower than transferring the original image to your phone and loads it faster.
Make sure you have a ownCloud Version 6 or 7 (!) otherwise you will need to upgrade your ownCloud installation to get this app to work!
This app ONLY previews your images as squares (limitation of the ownCloud API). Of course you can then show your original image as well anyways!
If you have any feature request just drop me an email. I would love to implement it and improve the app.
If you encounter a bug please send me as much details as possible that I will be able to fix it!
If you want to participate in beta testing just send me an email.
This is the first version, so more features to come (suggest me some ...)!
App for ownCloud notes. Please be aware you need:
- ownCloud notes installed server wise: https://github.com/owncloud/notes
- a SSL certificate installed on your server: See https://ay.vc/5g
Use "My Own Notes" to create, edit, delete and sync your notes with your ownCloud.
To allow the app connecting to servers with self-signed certificates open your Settings -> Security to add them.
All revenue will be spent to improve this app and do other great things to support internet freedom. If you have any suggestions or want to build this application yourself, visit us at https://github.com/aykit/myownnotes-android.
We are currently looking for brave people proof-reading our french translation. If you are willing to help, please go to https://github.com/aykit/myownnotes-android/issues/7 and start correcting :).
This is a helper app to resolve a known bug in Android 4 devices affecting apps and associated user account data, leading to account credential deletion on restart of the device. See Android issue 34880 (href=http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=34880) for details.
This workaround app requires ownCloud 1.3.19 or higher, it will not work without the ownCloud app installed. Be sure that you have upgraded your ownCloud app or installed version 1.3.19 or higher before installing this workaround app.
The bug causes accounts of paid apps to be removed when Android boots. To work around this issue, this app pretends to provide the same account type that ownCloud provides so that Jelly Bean does not delete the account. That is all the app does.
Note that this bug is in Android 4.1.x, not in ownCloud. If you are not using ownCloud on Android 4.1.x you do not need this app.
** Users of Android 4.2.x probably do not need this workaround app. If you did not lost your ownCloud accounts in a reboot, do not install it **
To use this application you need to have access to ownCloud installation with Bookmarks extension enabled. At least version 5.0 of ownCloud is required.
- displays list of your bookmarks structured by tags
- short click to open bookmark/category
- long click to delete bookmark
- share functionality available: share any link/text in Android to ownCloud Bookmarks app to save the bookmark
- background refreshing and results caching for fast access
- favicons displayed where available
- sorting options
First go to settings and fill url of your ownCloud installation, username and password. Hostname and username can be already filled in if ownCloud account is present on your device.
If any problems occur, be sure you are running latest version of this Android app, supported version of ownCloud server and up to date Bookmarks extension is enabled. If all your software is up to date, do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to help you. Feature suggestions are also welcomed.