Only one touch and you can call your friends with full protection and privacy.
What is needed is simple: CryptMyCall app on both Android devices.
Once you have activated a SIP account at your preferred SIP Provider, the Account section of CryptMyCall settings can be configured in few steps:
- insert your SIP username (e.g., 123456)
- insert your password
- insert the SIP server (e.g., sip.server.com).
That's all! You are now ready to communicate privately with your contacts.
Security is based on the well-known ZRTP protocol. ZRTP is a
cryptographic protocol that allows to negotiate the keys for
encryption between two endpoints. It ensures both the authentication between the communication partners and the confidentiality of the information exchanged.
ZRTP is able to protect from one of the most dangerous threats of the VOiP communication: the Man In The Middle
MITM, i.e., when someone can hear your VoIP conversations without being discovered.
The protection from MITM is granted by two security features:
- in the first communication the communicating parties verbally cross-check a shared value displayed at both endpoints;
- according to the key continuity, new sessions between the same partners are encrypted exploiting part of the last used key preserving the first verbal authentication.
ZRTP requires no prior shared secrets and does not rely on a
Public key infrastructure (PKI) or on certification authorities.
Different keys are generated at the beginning of each session through a Diffie-Hellman key exchange protocol.
This allows to bypass the complexity of creating and maintaining a trusted third-party.
CryptMyCall recognizes automatically whether the communicating partners are capable of supporting encrypted communication. If your partner does not have CryptMyCall on his/her device, you can still establish a simple VoIP communication. In this case CryptMyCall alerts you, through a message clearly visible on the screen, that the communication is not encrypted.
CryptMyCall is password-protected, and the password can be chosen by you. This way, nobody can use your CryptMyCall application without your authorization.
Mobile phones normally can't be used when cellular networks fail, for example during a disaster. This means that millions of vulnerable people around the world are deprived of the ability to communicate, when they need it most.
We have spent the past three years working with the New Zealand Red Cross to create a solution. We call it the Serval Mesh, and it is free software that allows smart-phones to communicate, even in the face of catastrophic failure of cellular networks.
It works by using your phone's Wi-Fi to communicate with other phones on the same network. Or even by forming impromptu networks consisting only of mobile phones. Mesh communications is an appropriate technology for complementing cellular networks. Think of it like two-way radio or CB radio that has been propelled into the 21st century. For truly long-range communications you will still need to make use of cellular or fixed telephone networks or the internet.
This software allows you to easily make private phone calls, send secure text messages and share files in caves, in subways, in the Outback, in Australia or Africa, in Europe or the United States -- even when cellular networks fail or are unavailable.
You can also keep using your existing phone number on the mesh, which is really important in a disaster when people are trying to get back in contact with each other.
Our software is :
* Completely open and open-source; free for all
* Can be carried and activated in seconds by those who need it when it is needed
* Carrier independent
* Can be installed during an emergency from only one phone
* Distributed nature makes network resilient
* Can use your existing phone number
* Encrypts mesh phone calls and mesh text messages by default
* Distribute pictures, videos and any other files
تطبيق حظر المكالمات المزعجة يعلمك و يشرحلك افضل طرق فعالة لحظر المكالمات و المسجات
المزعجة التى لا تريد استقبالها على جوالك
هذا التطبيق يوجد به كثير من المميزات الرائعة منها سهولة تصفح التطبيق و سهولة و بساطة الشرح
وسهولة تطبيقه على جوالك
لن تندم على تثبيت تطبيق حظر المكالمات المزعجة على جوالك
✔ Read caller ID for incoming calls
✔ Read caller ID for incoming text messages
✔ Read text message contents
✔ Voice localized in 9 languages:Austrian, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Czech, Danish, Swedish (the app itself is not yet localized, only the voice commands for the TTS, help us localize it)
✔ Quiet times (days and time)
✔ Change speed and pitch of Text to Speech
✔ Enable in silent mode
✔ Uses Receiver instead of Service - absolute 0 battery drainage, always enabled after reboot
Please check your volume under Android Settings - Sound - Ringtones and Notifications - if it is set at MAX and your ringtone is very loud it could interfere with the speech for the caller id, so we suggest lowering the Ringtones volume down a bit in that case. Please test it with a second phone and find the best setting for your device and ringtone.
- Please test the TTS. On some devices Android will download the needed files - press "Test the voice" when you first open the app.
- Apps like GoSMS or Handcent could block the incoming SMS notifications for other apps like ours. Disable the notifications under the respective settings of those apps or make them default by replacing the default SMS app. Contact us if you need help.
✔ Read contacts - to search for the caller id in contacts
✔ READ_PHONE_STATE - to listen for the incoming calls
✔ Receive and Read SMS - to receive and read the SMS contents and sender ID.
NO INTERNET PERMISSION!
Check out our other apps.
• Android can only save 500 calls, we can make it to unlimited. (turn on "Auto Backup" and "Display Backup" in setting)
• Mark your call logs in calendar
• Cool call log statistics and analysis
• SMS & Call Log Integration
• English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, Русский, Türkçe, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 日本語, 한국어
▌Timeline (BearContact++ ONLY)
• Pretty cool way to review your whole communication history, including calls and sms
• You can move the timeline to any month, to get the communication summary of that month. Further more, you can review your call or sms diary of that month.
▌Login Password (BearContact++ ONLY)
• Need a password to launch this app
• High security, high privacy protection
▌Private Mode (BearContact++ ONLY)
• Only BearContact++ can access your call logs
• High privacy protection
▌Sms Diary (BearContact++ ONLY)
• New experience of browsing sms, this is the best way to flashback your messages
▌Sms Statistics & Analysis (BearContact++ ONLY)
• Sms summary
• Sms in Last Year
• Top 10 Contacts by Sms
• Top 10 Months by Sms
• Top 10 Days by Sms
• No ads, no distraction;
• Mark your call logs in calendar
• Call log statistics and analysis
• Simple enough
• Long press setting items to show details
• Organize call logs as conversations
• Confirm before phone call, no more accidental calls.
• Encrypt call logs and backup them to SD card automatically
• Save more than 500 call logs on your device (check "Auto Backup" and "Display Backup" in setting)
• Display location of phone numbers (only works in Mainland China)
• SMS & Call Log Integration: Display call logs and sms in one single list. You don't need to switch between different lists or apps anymore
• Language Setting: Select a language other than system default for this app
• Theme Setting
• Menu Wheel: Screen is too big? can't reach the top of a menu? Flip up from bottom to activate our menu wheel.
▌Call Log Statistics & Analysis
• Calls Summary
• Calls in Last Year
• Duration in Last Year
• Top 10 Callers by Calls
• Top 10 Callers by Duration
• Top 10 Months by Calls
• Top 10 Months by Duration
• Top 10 Calls by Duration
• Email - email@example.com
• FAQ - https://sites.google.com/site/skzengbear/bearcontact/faq
Thanks for the localization by the following users, you guys rock!
Turkish - Cengiz BAYRAK
BearContact, best dialer, timeline, sms diary, sms statistics, big font, dialer, dial, call log, 500 calls, unlimited, call log diary, call log chart, call log statistics, call log analysis, T9 search, SMS & Call Log Integration, , IOS, IOS7
This VIP version of Xabber is in no way any better than regular version of Xabber, gold coin on an application icon being it's only distinct feature. It is very useful to show off how gorgeous you are when buying something that anyone can get for free.
- Multiple accounts
- Quick switch between simultaneous chats
- Rich visibility settings for contacts and groups
- Compatible with all standard XMPP servers
- Pre-configured support of Gtalk, Facebook chat, Livejournal chat, Vkontakte, Ya.Online, Google Apps Gtalk accounts
- Multi user chat (MUC)
- Chat history
- Export history to SD card
- Server side message archive support
- Inline hyperlink support (web pages, YouTube, e-mail, phone numbers, XMPP Uri)
- View contact's information (vCard)
- Grouping contacts by groups and/or accounts
- Contact list management: add/remove/edit contacts, groups, subscriptions
- Contact search
- Integration into phone's contact list (call from the chat and chat from the phone contact list)
- Notification setting for each contact
- Notifications based on key phrase
- Full Unicode support, chat in any language
- Portrait and landscape views
- Stream compression (not all servers supported for now)
- OTR encription
- TLS support
- Legasy SSL support
- SASL support
- Check for the server certificate
- SRV record and DNS round robin support
- Client software icons in contact list (Adium, Empathy, Gajim, Gtalk, iChat, Miranda, Pidgin, Psi, QIP, Xabber, Xabber VIP)
- Typing notification support
- Message delivery receipts
- Shortcut to a chat on home screen
List of supported (pre-configured) services:
- GTalk (Google Talk, Google Apps accounts are supported too)
- Windows Live Messenger / MSN (Android 2.2 or higher required)
- Facebook chat
- Livejournal chat
- Tablet interface
- File transfer
RFC-3921: Instant Messaging and Presence
XEP-0030: Service Discovery
XEP-0128: Service Discovery Extensions
XEP-0115: Entity Capabilities
XEP-0153: vCard-Based Avatars
XEP-0045: Multi-User Chat (incompletely)
XEP-0078: Non-SASL Authentication
XEP-0138: Stream Compression
XEP-0203: Delayed Delivery
XEP-0091: Legacy Delayed Delivery
XEP-0199: XMPP Ping
XEP-0147: XMPP URI Scheme Query Components
XEP-0085: Chat State Notifications
XEP-0184: Message Delivery Receipts
XEP-0155: Stanza Session Negotiation
XEP-0059: Result Set Management
XEP-0136: Message Archiving
Check Xabber Development version for new functionality.
Source code of Xabber is available at https://github.com/redsolution/xabber-android under GNU GPLv3 license.
For more information visit our website http://xabber.com or follow @xabber_xmpp at twitter.
Everyone who owns an android phone has the ability to instantly send text messages of their location for safety reasons as well as security, emergency, and peace of mind.
THIS APP DOES EXACTLY THAT.
An unforeseen reason such as an accident or stalled vehicle, there are two options “Text Address” or “Text Location” which enables you to instantly send your location to anyone with a smart phone or iPhone that you entered in this app (You can text yourself to see how it works).
With a “Timer Feature”, you simply enter a phone number, duration, interval, and press on “Start Timer”. In this option, it has the capability of running in the background while you have full functionality of your phone. This is useful for hiking, long trips, just to name a few.
On both the Timer Feature and Text Location, once the receiving phone gets the text message, they simply tap on the URL Link, select Google Maps, and will pin point your location and address. Included on the message is your coordinates which can be entered on any desktop with Internet Access. The Text Address feature will text the phone number you entered, the address of your present location.
You might NOT use this app in a regular basis, but should be included in your app inventory just in case. It’s small, simple to setup, but very affective. Both sending and receiving phone requirements - GPS enabled, with SMS text messaging capabilities.
Reverted back to the original look and feel of Fetch It Lite by popular demand.When you have lost your phone in the house and your ringer is on vibrate or on low volume, text the string (fetch it) or another string to your phone. The ringer will turn on and be set to maximum volume until you have found your phone. If you have lost your phone across town text the phrase locate it from another phone and that phone will receive a text with a location. Enjoy!
OnPage is a virtual two-way pager application & priority messaging service for Android®. The OnPage pager app is HIPAA COMPLIANT & ENCRYPTED to ensure the right message is read by the right person. OnPage is available for individual use as well as an ENTERPRISE GRADE solution. Download and Install the app in 60 seconds to start receiving messages!
OnPage CUTS THROUGH THE CLUTTER on your Android to deliver critical messages IMMEDIATELY and notifies the sender the status of the message. The OnPage system is redundant and persistent to ensure that you NEVER miss a message. Messages sent via OnPage arrive as a PROMINENT page with continuous alert until acknowledged. OnPage alerts are sent/received to a dedicated inbox/outbox so one can easily keep track of messages without getting them mixed with other personal emails or SMS’s.
The newest version of OnPage takes mobile communication to the next level with new all-in-app features like: ‘Message Forwarding’, ‘Contact Sync’, ‘New Ring Tones’ and ‘Remote Wipes’.
Benefits Of OnPage:
• Consolidate your devices to one- Your Smartphone!
• COMPLIANCE – Secure HIPAA/HITECH service. Full audit trail and message logs.
• Reply to message or Forward to colleagues
• GLOBAL CONNECTIVITY - Works where ever you have cellular or wireless (Wi-Fi) coverage
• CONFIRMATION OF MESSAGES - Know when Pages are delivered, read and replied with an audit trail.
• PERSISTENT ALERT & REPEATED DELIVERY – Never lose a message
• ZERO IT COST – Eliminate infrastructure and hardware maintenance with this completely hosted service
• DEDICATED INBOX & OUTBOX- Alerts rise above the clutter of routine emails, SMS, and phone calls
• Individual & GROUP Paging
• PERSONAL PRIVACY – no need to provide your cell # – keeps direct contact info confidential
• Page via the Phone, Email, Device to Device and OnPage Console
• Supports 1024 word rich media vs. 140 characters for SMS text
What's New in Version 1.173
FORWARD A PAGE
• Forward your OnPage messages to another OnPage user
• Sync all your organization OnPage contacts to your device at once!
• Choose from new ring tones or ADD your personal ring tone!
• New Remote Wipe
• Delete All- Now includes unread messages
• Backlight auto on/off
• Longer Pre-Defined Responses- Up to 250 characters!
• Special Characters
• Bug Fix
Step 1: Download OnPage
Step 2: Register for an OnPage ID – Your OnPage ID will become your pager number with OnPage
Step 3: Start sending messages
Step 4. Like it? Click to Subscribe to the service
Step 5. Use “Tell” button - Let your priority contacts know how to OnPage you.
Pager application download is FREE, quarterly/yearly subscription fee after 14 days trial.
Say goodbye to your old pager and hello to OnPage on Android.
For more information: www.OnPage.com
Phone: +1 (781) 916-0040 x 8
Check your phone reception level, mobile data activities and network type at once with a single icon.
The reception level is calculated in percentage numbers and dBm as well.
(Wifi, Bluetooth and other signals are not supported)
1. The phone using GOOGLE standard API is prerequisite.
2. This application does not support dual SIM phones because they are not supported by GOOGLE standard API (Dual SIM supporting might be prepared on future ANDROID version)
3. Some ANDROID phones might not be able to use this application because they are not providing proper data for not using standard APIs.
4. This application uses GPS but it only enables GPS when it needs to do.
Basically GPS consumes more battery power. Please note this.
And the real time cell tower tracing function enables GPS as long as it runs.
If you don't know what those functions are for, please do not active it !
If you have any inquiry, send me a email please.
1. Phone reception information (as %) icon on the status bar
2. Packet data activity information on the same icon above
3. Statistics screen of the reception, network connections and data activities
4. Function that gives a vibrating notification upon reception change
5. Critical reception event recording function
6. Cell tower location and connection history recording function (Only available on GSM phones)
7. Realtime cell tower tracing and recording function
8. Periodic activation option
9. Packet data usage limitation function
10. Automatic packet data disabling function over 1x network for CDMA phones
Supporting network markers
LTE, HSP(A, AP, UP, DP), 3G, EDGE, GPRS, EVDO(0,A,B), 1x, EHPRD, IDEN
The new version V2.0 for Android, iPhone and iPad, available immediately, includes significant enhancements in the new ergonomic shape with a curved face interface, the integration of the address book and an account creation assistant.
Three major new capabilities have been added : a text messaging feature (chat) with delivery status notification, multiple calls and audio conferencing. In addition, Linphone supports now audio with speex , G711 ,ILBC, GSM, SILK, G722, OPUS, and video with VP8, H264 and mpeg4 codecs.
Exit button is located in the Settings->About page.
Your android phone information like IMEI number,Phone Type,Android version,API Level and more will be available to you.
SIM card and network details like subscriber id,SIM operator,SIM serial no,SIM operator name,network operator,network type will be available to you.
GPS Info like current location and status will be available to you.
** This Application use to get location based information’s which is available to you (Show your current location). Application won’t use the location info’s for any other purposes.
** Application won’t work if you move application to SD card
Seecrypt Mobile has an easy-to-use interface, similar to popular social messaging apps. Seecrypt Mobile is a compelling privacy service that is simple to use, easy to share, and looks and feels like your favorite apps. But more importantly, the app protects your private conversations over any public network.
It’s free to download and easy to sign-up!
-Double layer, end-to-end, military-grade encryption techniques give users true privacy around the globe.
-Each and every new call or message is encrypted on the device with a unique key, which affords peace of mind and maximum protection when communicating with another trusted Seecrypt user.
-Narrowband and adaptive voice compression, allowing for extremely conservative on data usage, consuming data well below the current benchmark of standard voice applications.
-Operates securely over any Internet-connected network worldwide, from Mobile (2G/EDGE, 3G, 4G/LTE) to Wi-Fi, and even Satellite Broadband networks, which allows for making data roaming calls more cost effective. A major benefit to users with poor cellular coverage or those who suffer on congested networks.
The Seecrypt team has been working long and hard to improve our instant messaging platform to provide our users with a smoother messaging experience on our network whilst providing you with the same amount of security and privacy that Seecrypt is known for.
The improvements to the messaging service include: Faster messaging – the new messaging services is considerably faster than the old one. More than one message can be sent at a time allowing for a smoother messaging experience. Sending messages to users who are offline is now possible, recipients will receive their messages once they reconnect to the Seecrypt network. Message delivery notifications are now also part of the new messaging service. For privacy reasons read receipts are not currently in the app.
It is important to note that this update is a requirement in order to take advantage of our improved messaging service. Thus, messages sent from this version will not be delivered to users who have not yet upgraded – we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Please see Seecrypt.com for more information. https://www.seecrypt.com/seecrypt/technology.
USER INTERFACE IMPROVEMENTS:
Messages status notifications:
• Message status: Orange with no clock – Message waiting to be sent
• Message status: Orange with clock – Message sending
• Message status: Green with no tick – Message sent, waiting to be delivered
• Message status: Green with tick – Message delivered to recipient
*Application may not be used for emergency calling.
Providing the ability to make phone calls at very low cost using the internet on your cell phone.
Our dialer works with OP Code allowing us from our control panel, manipulate features such as:
The SIP server IP, amount of Licensing per OP Code, Logo type of customer, codecs, etc.
Making a ByVoz Dialer a tool that fits all needs according to the working model of each client.
For DEMO Account please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of supported features:
Audio Codecs :
Advance Rate Control setting :
Codec Bitrate Limit
Video Calls :
Substitute + by 00
Send inband DTMFs
Send Sip info DTMFs
Push Notification on/off
Debug (Console) on/off
Background Mode on/off
Start at Boot on/off
Phone Dialer :
Microphone on / off
For demo Account please contact my to email@example.com
You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS)
- Blocked calls and SMS journal
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers
- Blocking all incoming calls
- Blocking all incoming SMS
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings)
- Password protection
- robust call blocker
- works on all devices
- easy to use
- lightweight and robust
- does not consume memory or CPU resources
And it's totally FREE!
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org