Apex Launcher helps you create a customized, fast, and stylish home screen experience on your Android device.
📣 "Fantastic app that has the potential to give your phone a complete makeover. I highly recommend it."
📣 "Even after a lot of customization, Apex Launcher feels super fast."
- Pocket Now
📣 "We must say it is as smooth as butter."
- Droid Life
🏆 Five Best Android Launchers
🏆 Top 10 best performance Android launchers of 2017
🏆 15 best Android launcher apps of 2017
- Android AuthorityFeatures:
• Customizable home screen grid size and up to 9 home screens
• Scrollable dock☝️ with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
• Infinite & elastic scrolling (home screen, drawer and dock)
• Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
• Hide elements as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
• Custom icons and labels for shortcuts and folders 📂
• Choose different folder preview styles and background
• Multiple drawer styles (transparent/opaque, horizontal/vertical, paginated/continuous)
• Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
• Hide apps 🙈 from the drawer
• Lock your desktop 🔐 to prevent accidental changes
• Convenient home screen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
• Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
• Backup/restore settings and data
• Optimized for both phones and tablets
• Lots of other customization options!Apex Launcher Pro (Paid Version) Features:
• Powerful drawer customizations (sort apps in drawer, folders in drawer)
• Unread count notifications (provided by the free Apex Notifier
• Convenient icon gestures 🙌 (swipe up and down actions)
• More gesture options (two-finger gestures)
• Additional transition effects (accordion, cross, etc.)
• Enhanced folder support (bulk add, merge folders)
• Advanced widget options (widgets in dock, overlapping widgets)
• More features on the way!Tips:
• Pinch the home screen to access screen previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense).
• Long press 👆 an icon and drag it over another icon to create a folder.
• Long press icons/folders on the desktop and choose edit from the popup menu to customize icons and labels.
• Drag, hover, and drop app icons over the delete button at the top of the screen to quickly uninstall apps.
• Long press an app in the hide apps list to quickly launch that app.
• Switch to single screen wallpaper mode to fix wallpaper zooming issues.
• Enable the Root Helper in advanced settings (root required, Android 4.0 only) to add widgets from the drawer.Permissions:
• Access widget data: Only used to create and display widgets on the home screen. (Android 4.1+ only)
• Application information: Used to display warnings when other launchers are running.
• Control vibration/Status Bar/Wallpaper: Standard launcher functions.
• Network communication: Used for anonymous usage/error reporting (optional).
• Phone calls: Used when you create direct-dial shortcuts on the home screen.
• Storage: Used to backup/restore settings and desktop data.
• Superuser: Required to add widgets from the drawer (Android 4.0 only).
Love Apex Launcher 💕 ? Rate us 👍 on Google Play. We’re always trying to make Apex Launcher better. If you have questions or suggestions, please share them with us 😉 !