This app has been specifically developed for the Nexus 4 & 7, although it should work on other devices.
This is a work in progress, I do not consider it in any way finished.
Up and coming features:
1). Add a text entry widget for setting the primary color.
2). Sharing of the colour palettes.
Please send feedback, feature requests, bug reports via the support email address please: firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim with this app was, to make it simple an easy to use, while still allowing you to get the most out of your music listening experience.
As this is a music streaming app, it does use data, so please be aware of this.
*** FEATURES ***
• View Your hypem feed
• Add tracks to your hypem favorites
• Browse new music by Genre
• Popular Tracks - Play the most loved songs from Hype Machine
• Latest Tracks - Latest Hype tracks
• Search Tracks - Quickly find songs
• Search Artists - Play songs from your favorite artists
• Persistent Playback - Leave Hype Lite playing while using other apps
• Seek Time - Skip the boring parts
• Auto Loading - Where applicable, extended playlist can load automatically
• Blog Links - See who posted the song and what they had to say
• Artist Tracks - Find an Artist in Popular or Latest and view more of their songs
• Share Track (link) - Via SMS, email or social networks
• Responsive application - will work on phone and tablet
*** PERMISSIONS SUMMARY ***
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Caching Assets
READ_PHONE_STATE - Detecting if on Phone Call
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Check for network Connectivity
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Enable app running in background
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - Control media stream
*Hype Lite is an unofficial Hype Machine player, all data is aggregated from hypem.com, and any referenced names of brands are copyright to their respective owners.
*** SOME LEGAL ***
All song data displayed within the application is hosted and displayed via third parties, as this application aggregates hypem.com, any and all DMCA requests related to songs should be made to hypem.com, also as this application mimics a browser visiting hypem.com, all usage must still conform to their usage policies.
Excuses are generated from a wide array of IT buzzwords, and combinations can be picked at random, or manually refined if need be.
A great tool for when on the move, SysBull allows you to:
Copy excuse to clipboard
Share directly to SMS or email
Upon load the application will generate an excuse for you, if you're not happy with that one you can generate a new excuse from one of the 284,135,040 possible combinations.