I won't update this app anymore.
This app is made to help System/Network admins like me.
You can add your servers and your own commands.
Pick a server and a command.
Run it! Display the results.
Internet (Needed to make SSH Connections)
SD Card (Needed to import/export databases)
Tool to edit database files is avaliable at: http://m1.mdrjr.net/sred
This tool requires that you have Java JRE installed on your computer.
Translated to spanish by Elias Badenes
-- IF YOU FIND A BUG PLEASE USE THE REPORT TOOL!! --
For version 2.0
SSH key-based authentication will be implemented.
Do not hesitate in contact me, I'm pleased in talk to every single user. E-mail or Gtalk.
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app. This app does not currently support Windows Azure Active Directory Multi-Factor Authentication.
Use the Linode Manager for Android phones and tablets to:
* Create, remove, boot, and reboot Linodes
* Access Linodes via SSH and Lish
* Resize Linodes on the fly
* Keep tabs on your Linodes’ performance with CPU, network, and IO utilization graphs
* Create and manage NodeBalancers and domain zones
* Access the complete Linode Library
* Manage your Linode account and make payments
Download the Linode app to be a sysadmin any time, anywhere.
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
This is a handy tool for any developer/sysadmin who used to get huge log files via mails in their android smartphone.
This is just a version 1.0 which has got the core component, a viewer for log files which could be bigger than your RAM size. Will continue to add features on top of this. For the first version there is no file system browser, but you can open *.log files from other file viewers via open in other/external applications.
Important Note: Please note that this is not an application that can be independently launched. Go to your favourite file system browser / mail client and use share/open with option to open log files in this application. The application is being tested with ES file explorer.
More from developer
These color palettes are then returned as HEX, RGB and CMYK color values, which can be :
* Copied to your clipboard
* Shared as plain text
* Emailed as palette via Gmail
This App just is, No ads, No in app purchases.
The aim with this app was, to make it simple an easy to use, while still allowing you to get the most out of your music listening experience.
As this is a music streaming app, it does use up data, so please be aware of this.
- Popular Tracks - Play the most loved songs from Hype Machine
- Latest Tracks - Latest Hype tracks
- Search Tracks - Quickly find songs
- Search Artists - Play songs from your favorite artists
- Persistent Playback - Leave Hype Lite playing while using other apps
- Seek Time - Skip the boring parts
- Auto Loading - Where applicable, extended playlist can load automatically
- Blog Links - See who posted the song and what they had to say
- Artist Tracks - Find an Artist in Popular or Latest and view more of their songs
- Share Track (link) - Via SMS, email or social networks
- Headphone Controls
- Blog View / More by Blog
This app is currently in Beta, I have gotten it to a point where I'm more than happy for people to use it while I continue to develop it. Please report any issues using the Beta Feedback navigation item.
*Hype Lite is an unofficial Hype Machine player, all data is aggregated from hypem.com, and any referenced names of brands are copyright to their respective owners.