Pilot Weather (US)
- Weather.com App
- FAA NOTAM and TAF Searches
- Flight Planning Apps
- Supplies from Gliem, Sporty's and King Schools
- Information on Rating Requirements
- Log Book Apps
Resources for Buying a Plane
- NTSB Damage History Search
- FAA Registry Search
- Find a Plane on
And much, much more...
Keywords: aviation, pilot, flight, airplane, weather
Help us make this App a great pilot and aviation tool by sending us your suggestions too.
With Cloud Topper you can use your device camera, gyroscope and accelerometer as a traditional sight level. Plus you can enter the distance to a cloud and Cloud Topper will calculate your height above or below that cloud. The displayed cloud height is even corrected for the curvature of the earth.
Cloud topper is a fun, easy to use app that should be included in every pilots EFB.
- Replies with SMS to the rejected calls
- System notifications appear for the rejected calls
- Automatically responds to received sms messages
- SMS reply message is easily editable
- Multiple sized widgets with direct access to the driving profile states
The driving profile states:
- RED Profile (Silent): Rejects incoming calls, phone does not ring, automatically responds with sms.
- YELLOW Profile (Vibrate): Rejects incoming calls, phone vibrates for 3 seconds then it hangs up the call, automatically responds with sms.
- GREEN Profile (Normal): Rejects incoming calls, phone rings and vibrates for 3 seconds then it hangs up the call, automatically responds with sms.
This app is no longer maintained. Thank you for your interest.
Pilot Club is an aviation news app featuring crew-centered news, with commentary about current events and issues of interest to the aviation community.
Keywords: pilot, club, news, aerospace, aviation, crew, airliner
SkilledPilots.com is an aviation directory where businesses can list their business for free, and a place for pilots to post their resumes for free. It’s our goal to get the most exposure possible for the aviation businesses and resumes listed on our aviation directory.
To get the most exposure possible for the businesses and resumes listed on our website we blog about trending aviation news about skilled pilots, aviation, aerospace, aircrafts, airplanes, airline jobs, airline pilots, pilot jobs, helicopter pilots, jet pilots, fighter pilots, learn to fly, Boeing jobs, army aviation, helicopter pilot jobs, Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Boeing 747, Airbus a380, Airbus a320, use press releases, our 28.000+ Twitter followers account @skilledpilots, #skilledpilots, Facebook, YouTube channel with over 3 million views and other media outlets.
We are off to a good start with already being noticed and mentioned by 85+ highest ranked US media outlets such as ABC News, Boston Globe, Miami Herald, The Columbus Dispatch, The Telegraph, San Francisco Chronicle, Sign On San Diego , Star Telegram, The Tribune, The Times Union New York and many more.
Our website is also optimized to be viewed on mobile devices and smartphones. Check it out yourself. Grab your phone or tablet and go to www.SkilledPilots.com.
If you have any questions or have a suggestion to improve this app please contact us first before placing a comment in the Google Play Store. Thank you!
The SkilledPilots.com Team
Operated by Fixed Wing and Helicopter Pilots
Glasswair is designed for wearable devices like Google Glasses, but it also happily runs on your phone or tablet.
- Compass view: nearby airports appear on your Glass display. Simply look in the direction of an airport to get more information (distance, ete, radio frequencies, ...).
- Airport view: an airport's relative position and bearing, right in your sight. Convenient for navigating to or flying around an airport.
- Radio view: missing out on a radio frequency? Look it up whilst looking out for traffic.
- Route view: keep an high-level overview of your route, remaining distance, eta.