The Vegetable Garden application is for the enthusiastic gardener looking to grow their own vegetables or the novice gardener just starting out. It contains information on many vegetables, giving detailed information on soil preparation, growing tips, harvesting and best varieties.
The app has the following features:
☆ 52 vegetable growing guides, with more added with each update
☆ detailed images of the vegetable
☆ A to Z list of vegetables
☆ Favourites screen where you can store your favourite vegetables
☆ Detailed information on each vegetable listed
☆ Search screen
☆ Fast and simple to use
If there is a vegetable that you think we have missed and you would like to see it listed, then please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see what we can do.
NOTE: The sowing and harvesting times given on the schedule chart are specific to the UK & Ireland climate
When the app is opened for the first time, the image files are downloaded therefore it requires that you have a good wifi internet connection. After this initial download of data, the app then functions completely offline, with no need for an internet connection.
If you are having problems with the app, rather than leave a negative review, please email us and we will help rectify any problems that you are having. Email us at email@example.com
Vegetable Garden Planner - don't miss this app as it would help you to get an inspiration to Plan Your Garden
Here are some features of our app:
1) You will learn here how to prepare some Vegetable Smoothies, with our Recipes
2) Some amazing Vegetable Slice, and Vegetable Diet
3) Short receipt how to make Vegetable Garden, and do some good Vegetable Planting
4) Many Information about Creating A Garden
5) Fighting Plant Enemies
6) Gardening Gloves
7) Gardening Tools - an Overview
8) Growing Your Own Herbs
9) Installing a Drip Irrigation System
10) Maintaining a Compost Heap
11) Mulching for Free
12) Preparing Healthy Soil
13) Vegetable Culture
You will NOT find here any Vegetable Games.
Disclaimer: For So Low Price you are getting access to our professional book. We would keep you updated on latest information how to be a Vegetable Samurai.
We’ve all admired our neighbor’s gorgeous gardens filled with flowering perennials and longed to recreate their beauty in our own back yard. But if we’re being honest, when it comes to gardening, most of us have no idea where to begin. Additionally, in these economic times, who can afford to hire an expert to come in and do the job for us? That said, regular folks all across North America and Europe are returning to the soil, shovels in hand. With the help of this book, there is absolutely no need to fly blind into the world of green thumbs, perennials, and herbs. The name--Garden Guide: A No Nonsense, No PhD Guide to Great Gardens with Hand-Holding How To’s for Beginners and Straightforward Instruction for Advanced Gardeners—truly says it all. Indeed, this book is the hand-holding garden guide that will walk even the most timid novice right through the gardening process from beginning to end.
In addition to straightforward, practical advice in everyday language, you will love the stories and anecdotes Olver shares from her fifteen years of backyard, organic gardening adventures. Easy and entertaining, you‘ll probably read this book in one sitting, but you’ll reference it for years to come. The beauty of Garden Guide is that Olver divides her advice into two sections: Beginning Gardeners and Advanced Gardeners. No matter what your skill level, there are simple explanations, tips, and tricks that will walk you through every aspect of the garden process. Garden Guide features details such as:
• Everything you need to know about location, from sunlight to drainage to selecting just the right spot
• How to understand soil types, how to amend and condition them
• pH levels and soil testing broken down in simple terms
• Step by Step guide for planning your PERFECT garden no matter where the location
• Fertilizing made manageable with explanations for all those numbers and organic alternatives
• Composting broken down so you can start immediately
• Pests obliterated with loads of organic suggestions
• The basics of garden maintenance from deadheading to dividing perennials
• Loads of helpful website suggestions for purchasing plants online, getting ideas, locating county extension offices, perennial databases and so much more.
• Gardening terms are defined in language you will both understand and remember
If you have time to read only one book on gardening, this is the book to choose. Short enough not to feel like an encyclopedia and just long enough to wet your gardening appetite, Olver has woven basic garden science and practical ideas for everyday people into each page. With her warm, inviting, no-nonsense instruction, you will be amazed how simple and doable gardening really is. Not only will you be thoroughly educated in basic gardening, you will find yourself inspired to begin planting in your own patch of earth and well on your way toward beautiful perennial beds.
"Vegetable Gardening 101"
Save Money Growing Your Own Vegetables!
Here's what you can get inside this guide:
Never Before Revealed Information!
How Growing Vegetables Can Save You Money
Vegetable Gardens - An Old Idea
Growing Vegetables From Seeds Or Plants
What To Grow
Measuring the Garden Area
Preparing The Soil
Caring For Growing Plants
How To Harvest Plants
Preserving Vegetables And Fruits
Creating A Root Cellar
Indoor Gardens For Herbs
How Much Can You Save?