Learn how to beat them with the best personal development topics.
You Can Have Success in Virtually Anything and Everything You Aim for If You Know How.
If you like the app please rate it. Also remember I generate income from the adsense within the app, so show some love!
- Positive Affirmation: I Like Myself!
- Positive Affirmation: I Can Do It!
- Goal Setting
- Building Your Confidence and Self Esteem
- Free Your Mind: How You Are Responsible
- Building Self Esteem & Self Acceptance
- The Law of Cause and Effect
- How to Leverage the Power of the Human Brain
- Relationship Between Thoughts and Happiness
- Find Your Purpose in Life
- Interpretation and Liking Yourself
- Determine Your Personal Values: Know Who You Are
- Good Thoughts for a Positive Attitude
- Develop Peace of Mind and Reduce Stress
- Your Thoughts Determine Your Actions
- Design Your Life by Ideals
- Determine Your Values
- Attain Your Own Happiness
- How Social Influences and Role Models Affect Our Self Image
- The 5 Steps to Self Motivation & Success
- The Habit of Zero Based Thinking
- Winners And Losers
- The Keys to Wealth Management
- Elements of Effective Communication
- Determine Your Net Worth
- Be Your Own Financial Planner
- Achieving Goals
- Listening Power
- Unlock Your Creativity & Change Your Life
- How to Ask for a Referral and Build Your Business
- How to be Successful in a Tough Industry and Market
- How to Dress for Success and Get the Job You Desire
- How to Ace Your Job Interview
- How to Dream Big and Live Without Limits
- The Difference Between Confidence and Arrogance
- The Difference Between Optimistic and Pessimistic People
- Favorite Quote on Success
- Good Habits and Morning Rituals for Daily Success
- 5 Common Myths About Setting Goals
- 3 Reasons Why Negative Thoughts Can Hold You Back
- Effective Stress Management Techniques
- How to Be Charismatic and Attract Success
- 3 Parts to Self-Concept for Peak Performance
- 7 Keys to a Positive Personality
- Develop a Moral Character to Achieve Happiness
- Think Like a Winner
- The 21 Day Mental Diet
- 3 Words That Can Change Your Life Forever
- Two Habits For Rapid Advancement
- Worry Buster Formula for Stress Relief
- 7 Ways to Deal with Telephone Interruptions
- Seven Steps to High Performance Living
- Four Essentials for Happiness
- Overcoming Your Fear of Failure
- Overcome Procrastination and Gain Clarity
- Earn the Respect of Others
- Organize, Prioritize, Action!
- Step Back and Look at the Big Picture
- Eliminate Excuses and Stay Focused
- Be Happy and Live Life to the Fullest
- Use a Buddy System to Stay Motivated
- Success is a Journey, Not a Destination
- 7 Qualities of the Most Successful People
- Weight Loss and Movement
- Ditch the Elevator and Take the Stairs
- Find an Accountability Buddy
- Plan Ahead and Stay On Track
- Increase Productivity by Making a List
- Be Productive and Get More Done
- The Determinant of Your Financial Success
- Practice Creative Procrastination
- Eat Your Frogs and Double Your Productivity
- Maximize Your Earning Ability and Increase Your Salary
- Four Great Questions You Should Ask Yourself to Maintain Healthy Relationships
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Communication Skills
- Stop Procrastinating and Improve Your Planning Skills
- 7 Steps to Developing Good Habits
- Improve Your Problem Solving Skills
- The Value of Mentors and Setting Goals
- Seven Principles to Building Unconditional Love
- Activate Your Subconscious Mind and Set Goals
- Develop the Habit of Lifelong Learning for Professional Development
Download this FREE app now and start practicing the self help strategy and techniques taught by Brian Tracy and see yourself having massive personal improvement and success!
If Your Life seems to be rolling along fine and then, the to-do list seems too big to handle. And if You have following symptoms:
- Difficulty getting organized
- Chronic trouble getting started
- Many projects going simultaneously; trouble with follow-through
- Easy distractibility: trouble focusing attention, tendency to drift away in the middle of a page or conversation
Start using this app today and change Your life by increasing personal effectiveness and proper focus management.
According to Wikipedia personal effectiveness is a branch of the self-help movement dealing with the success, goals, and related concepts. In these days control Your attention means control Your life.
Time is the most valuable asset in life and we continuously have to improve the way we spend it.
At the bottom there are 3 pillars of personal effectiveness:
One of the solution to make the above pillars work is to use Pomodoro Technique®. Our team develop the dedicated Android application - SelfTODO that helps to control your attention and be more productive.
Self TODO allows add task or import it from Google Tasks, estimate it and track work progress. And that's it. Plan, prioritize, control execution, focus and check the value.
You could use free version with ads. The price is cheap for remove ads and enable premium features.
The Application has several additional features including:
- Add tasks including: title, description, estimation in pomodoros, category, due date, priority
- Import tasks from Google Tasks ! You could now apply Pmodoro Technique to Google Tasks.
- To make quick daily reviews there is an option to see last 7 days in details
- To check your productivity in wider range you could check week stats
- There is also a possibility to backup database and manage the backups
- Trace internal and external interruptions
- Main screen divided to categories that allows focus on selected category.
- Display information about estimated and done pomodoros on main screen.
- Possibility to work in asleep mode.
- Possibility to switch between tasks without interrupting the pomodoro timer
- Possibility to define recurring tasks ! Now you could easy plan next due date for the task.
- You could add/edit categories/projects
- Show all tasks at once
- Customize break and pomodoro length
- Custom notification sounds
- Tic tac sound during pomodoro
- Widget on your home screen and from it start task, create new one or go to main page
- After end of the pomodoro system send notification and play the sound
- Possibility to delete category. Delete only new tasks, done tasks remains in the database.
- Reopen done task
We highly appreciate comments or suggestions on our Google Plus page.
In addition to planning your daily meetings, appointments, and seva commitments Self Connect helps you to regularly monitor and check your moods through the introspection reminders offered here.
Self Connect is ideal for spiritual seekers who are determined to elevate themselves mentally, physically and spiritually.
Note : You will need to register on http://www.shrimadrajchandramission.org/self-connect-app to use the features of this app.
1) Sadhana Tracker - allows you to track your sadhana and regular activities such as Prayers, Meditation, Exercise, Yoga, etc. along with a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly reminder for each activity.
2) Mood Tracker - allows you to keep a track on your moods like Love, Peace, Anger, Depression based on their intensity or the number of times you experience the mood during the day.
3) An Hourly Notification can be set as a reminder for introspection along with a customised message (e.g. “Pause, Check - Am I at peace right now?”)
4) Task Organiser - allows you to manage tasks along with a reminder. You can group your tasks under different categories like seva, work, personal, etc.
5) Write Notes - which can also be grouped into different categories like introspection, satsang, work etc.
6) You can set a Password Lock to protect the privacy of your diary.
7) A Secure Backup of your data is taken regularly, which can be recovered easily in case you lose your phone or switch to a new one.
8) Attendance Charts - helps you track the various sadhana during the week, month or year.
9) Divine Chitrapats of Pujyashri Gurudev on most screens aid in connecting you to the Higher.
Developed by Shrimad Rajchandra Mission Dharampur
Shrimad Rajchandra Mission Dharampur is a global movement that endeavours to enhance the spiritual growth of seekers and benefit the society.
About Pujya Gurudevshri Rakeshbhai
Founder, Shrimad Rajchandra Mission Dharampur
Propounding the path of Bhagwan Mahavira, the torchbearer of Shrimad Rajchandraji’s Mission, Pujya Gurudevshri Rakeshbhai is a spiritual visionary and a modern day mystic. He is illuminating thousands of lives in various countries through enlightening discourses and an array of meditation retreats. His divine benevolence has uplifted a multitude of underprivileged lives through inner augmentation and societal development.
For more information visit http://www.shrimadrajchandramission.org
ruh ve zihinsel sağlığı düzgün bireylerin, belli bir metodolojiye dayalı olarak;
3-bakış açısını değiştirmek
6-zamanı iyi yönetmek
8-kendini deneyimlemek (deneyim kazanmak)
9-başarı odaklı olmak
10-değişime, çağa ayak uydurmak
12-sosyal iletişim gibi konularda aldığı eğitime Kişesel Gelişim denir.
With an elegant and simple design Note To Self helps you keep track of those spur of the moment ideas.
Please note this is NOT an application. To install go to your home screen and press MENU -> ADD -> WIDGET -> NOTE TO SELF.
Do you wonder how much credit U end up spending on calls, SMS and Mobile Internet? Well, don’t calculate too hard! Ufone brings an application that does all the calculations for U.
This app lets you view your 7 days usage history of voice, SMS and Data.
FREE OF COST!!!! No hidden charges except gprs usage.
If U are a prepaid customer, by using the Ufone Self Care App, U can view the summary of your call, SMS and Mobile Internet charges of the last seven days, while Postpay customers can access the same information and their billing history as per their billing cycle.
So download Ufone Self Care Application and help yourself with complete knowledge about your credit.
More to come real soon!