2x1 widget - small
4x1 widget - wide optionally with seconds
4x2 widget - big
5x2 widget - for tablets and especially for Galaxy Note
6x3 widget - for tablets.
Features lots of customizations, like:
- widget preview during setup
- select widget click actions: tap on widget to load alarm application, widget settings or any installed application
- allows you select your preferred colors for time and date
- shadow effect with selectable color
- locale preference, set date output in your language
- plenty of date formats + customizable date format
- show/hide AM-PM
- 12/24 hour selection
- alarm icon
- show time with seconds option (for 4x1 widget)
- widget background with selectable color and opacity from 0% (transparent) to 100% (completely opaque)
- use picture as widget background
- 40 great fonts for time and date ...
- ... or use your favorite font saved on memory card
- ready for Honeycomb, ICS and Jelly Bean Android versions
- recommended for tablets
- lock screen widget for Android Jelly Bean 4.2+
... and even more ...
Problems with installation?
This is home screen widget and not the application, please read the instructions on how to use the widget:
Older phones (before Android 4.0 ICS) and latest Android 4.4 KitKat:
• To add a widget, touch and hold an empty location on a home-screen. Menu will pop-up, select Widgets.
• "Choose Widget" menu will popup. From there, find and select "DIGI Clock" widget of desired size.
Newer phones and tablets, Android 4.0 and later (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean):
• Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
• Click “Widgets” tab at the top of the screen.
• From the main Widgets screen, you can swipe left until you find "DIGI Clock”
• Touch and hold the desired widget’s icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
If there are missing "DIGI Clock" in list of widgets, try to restart phone, it might help.
To add the widget to your Android 4.2+ device's lock screen, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the big "+" icon. Then, select "DIGI Clock" add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Do NOT move this app to SD-card! Widgets won't work once you move them to SD card.
Please exclude this widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue in most instances.
When you want help us with localization of "DIGI Clock Widget" to your language, visit please this site:
Thanks for using DIGI Clock Widget!
Below is the information which will be shown.
-CPU Usage(with history)
-Internal Memory Usage
-External Memory Usage(SD-Card)
-Network connection state
-Wifi setting information
-Device basic information
This LWP was also designed with consideration for the low-power consumption.
Go to menu(home) -> wallpaper -> live wallpaper -> Device Info to view this wallpaper.
Device Info Ex Version can customize more as below.
-Brightness of background
-Animation speed(Smooth/Standard/Battery efficient)
-12 hour display(Clock)
-Show the second or not(Clock)
-Reverse day and month(Clock)
-Be able to choose the information to be displayed
-Scroll left and right for providing blank pages for your widgets
-Be able to move each information stat frame.
-Fix a layout(Lock the position) or not
-Be able to select 'Celsius' or 'Fahrenheit' for battery temperature.
A simple yet customizable clock widget with colorful semi-transparent background
- Minimalistic style
- Colorful semi-transparent background (You have the complete control of the color, transparency, and even the roundness of the rounded edges / corners)
- Customizable text size, fatness, and color
- Customizable time and date formats
- Live preview of the customized clock in the setting screen
- Possibility to have more than one Nice Simple Clock widgets on the home screen, each with its own customization settings
- Custom time offset option for displaying time in different timezones
- Custom year offset option for special calendar systems
- Ability to launch any user-selected application (e.g. alarm clock) upon a click on the widget
- Different widget sizes support
- Battery-friendly design
How to use:
This is a widget for your homescreen (desktop). To use it, please follow these simple steps.
For newer versions of Android (e.g. 4.0), you may drag and drop a "Nice Simple Clock Widget" item from the Widgets tab of your app list to the homescreen. You may refer to this demonstration video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXAWx7gsJ-o
For older versions (e.g. 2.3.3) you can long press (i.e. tap and hold) on any empty space on your home screen, then select Widgets and choose a "Nice Simple Clock Widget" item.
Different widget items correspond to different widget sizes (e.g. 1x1, 2x2, etc.).
After adding the clock widget to your homescreen, tapping it will open the configuration window. You can add more than one "Nice Simple Clock Widget" to your homescreen and each of them can have its own unique settings.
*NOTE* If the time does not update properly, please exclude this widget from any task killer app that you might be using. You can also try to remove this widget from your homescreen and add it back again, and see if it solves the problem.
What is it? It's an analog clock widget which automatically gets all your calendar events in the next 12 hours and shows them as marked zones on a clock. Simple as that!
What does it do? It shows you all your events in the next 12 hours at a glance, making it easier than ever to plan your day.You can see exactly when and how long your events are just by looking at your phone, so you'll never have to wonder if you're missing a meeting with your boss for that steak again.
Make sure to use official GOOGLE CALENDAR app.
If you added an event and it is not there, it's because the widget refreshes each 30 minutes - can't do better than that.
Customization - it is on the way. Hold on tight.
Thanks for the layout go to Dawid Cieślak.
Best of all, Simple Time and Date Live Wallpaper is a Live Wallpaper that is free.
How to use:
1. Press and hold on the Home screen.
2. Select "Set wallpaper".
3. Choose whether you would like to set Home, Lock, or both.
4. Select "Live wallpapers".
5. Select "Simple Time and Date Live Wallpaper.
6. Select "Set wallpaper".
a fancy text style. Now you can activate a Wikipedia event of the day.
Сharming flower live wallpaper with animated and photo themes and 24 tender clock flowers.
Animated background inspired by Eurasian nature. Photo backgrounds captured in sunny India, Thailand and Malaysia. Flower clocks are created from the natural flowers or hand-drawn and animated.
You can mix any Flower Clock with any background theme to get your unique combination. Just open settings and let your imagination take you to a fairy tale!
If you choose to subscribe to our news in wallpaper settings
we can occasionally send info about new 7art products. Default is off. It's up to you to subscribe or not. You can also unsubscribe any time!
Join us on Facebook:
Windows version is also available at:
If you like this clock you should also download "Cool Bubble Clock". That clock is an awesome looking clock with bubbles bubbling in the background.
Check our web site - www.eelooz.com - for our other cool wallpapers!
TO USE: Home->Menu->Wallpapers->LiveWallpapers.
If you are having a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email. We will gladly help you.
A simple digital clock widget with Sony Xperia™ look and feel.
- Choose between small (2x1) and big (4x2) resizable digital clock widgets with 6 possible fonts
- Adjust the time and date font size and color and select your preferred time and date format
- Option to launch your alarm or calendar app on tap; optionally tapping the time area and tapping the date area can launch different apps
- Option to add the widget to the lock screen (Android 4.2+ only)
- Paid premium upgrade that unlocks 9 additional fonts, option to show battery level info and removes advertisements
Note: If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Read me" option in the settings window.
Note: The permissions are necessary for the advertisements in the widget's settings window and the premium in-app purchase
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
It's a small gift for my supporters.
Widget showing current date, date of week and current time.
2 hotspots for Clock and Calendar apps.
Hollow effect (see through) on Time.
Custom background, text colors if you want.
As usual, you need UCCW main app installed first.
How to use?
1. Add new widget to homescreen.
2. Choose UCCW 4x4 (recommended).
3. Pick mnmldatetime skin from the list.
4. Resize clock to right position. DONE!
Please rate if you like this theme!
*NOW FULL ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT SUPPORT! HD QUALITY LIVE WALLPAPER ON YOUR SMARTPHONE AND TABLET!*
*CHECK OUT MY NEW RLW LIVE WALLPAPER! LIVE WALLPAPER WITH THEME SUPPORT!*
*THE APP OPENS CORRECTLY, DON'T TRUST THE COMMENTS SAYING THAT THE APP DOESN'T OPEN - READ HOW TO USE SECTION IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE LIVE WALLPAPERS*
If you want to see the LWP in action, take a look to the related VIDEO!!
Super Clock Wallpaper Light is the Free version of Super Clock Wallpaper Pro.
It is designed both for Phones and for Tablets. Android 4.4 KitKat is completely supported with Hardware Acceleration (Available from android 3.0 Honeycomb)!
Super Clock Wallpaper is Android 4.0+ Ice Cream Sandwich -ready!
**PLEASE LEAVE A GOOD COMMENT AND RATING IF YOU LIKE IT!**
**GET THE PRO VERSION TO GET ALL THE AMAZING CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS!**
It is studied to be featherweight and keeps your battery life safe!
With Super Clock Wallpaper you can unleash your creativity and give your phone a unique and personal look!
If you want more features, or find something that doesn't look cool or crashes, write me an e-mail and I'll do my best to improve the wallpaper for the next release!
***HOW TO USE: ******
1)To apply the wallpaper, follow these steps:
Tap your homescreen -> Wallpaper -> Live Wallpapers -> Super Clock Wallpaper Light
2)To set a custom background:
-In Super Clock Wallpaper Settings, Click on Background Appearance
-Uncheck "Use Color Background"
-Click "Set Custom Background" and choose your desired background!
ATTENTION: Super Clock Wallpaper needs to work both in landscape and in portrait mode, when it detects a portrait image (image height bigger than width) as background, it automatically crops it in order to mantain the correct image ratio. If you don't want the image to be cropped, try using landscape images (image width bigger height).
Macro Tulip photos courtesy of Pank Seleen: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pankseelen/
Keywords: live wallpaper, clock, wallpaper, wall, font, customize, theme, color, custom, customization, size, resize, widget, widgets, performance, battery, life
(level, temperature, volt)
:- Device info
(OS, min CPU, max CPU)
(usage, free, total)
(usage, free, total)
KK Launcher (KitKat launcher), the BEST highly customizable home replacement,
Based on Android 4.4 launcher, support for Android 4.0+ users.
■ KK Launcher Prime features:
+ More gesture: Swipe up, Pinch in, Pinch Out, Double Tap
+ More Icon Theme support
+ Transparent Status Bar Clone
+ Drawer folder
+ Drawer with A-Z side bar
+ Drawer and Desktop transition effect
+ Parallax effect
+ 1*1 widgets on dock
+ Dock icon gesture
+ Bulk add for folder
+ More Unread Counts/Notify (Gmail)
+ Folder background option
+ Sidebar background option
You need to install KK Launcher (Free) on your device, Click here to install KK Launcher
- KitKat is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A.
❤ If you like this KK Launcher (KitKat launcher), please help to spread the word, and press g+1 to support app development, thanks
- HQ graphics, tablet resolution compatible, resizable on Android 3.1+
- Same style as the official clock of the new version of Android.
- Open your default Alarm Manager on click. Supported: Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Froyo, Eclair, default, etc.
The design is based on the leaked screenshots of Ice Cream Sandwich, it'll be improved after the official release.
TIP: To show the clock, long press on a empty space on your homescreen, then select "Widgets" and search for "Ice Cream Sandwich Clock".
tags: honeycomb clock, analog clock, android 3.0, android 3.1, ice cream sandwich, ics, nexus, tron, samsung galaxy tab 10.1, motorola xoom, lg g-slate optimus pad, asus eeepad transformer, acer iconia a500 a100, archos 101 70, arnova, epad zt-180
More from developer
Info Wallpaper is a customizable Live Wallpaper that can display your phone's battery status, the current time and date, weather, number of unread text messages or e-mails in your Gmail inbox, the currently playing music track, GSM signal strength and much more.
This app does work if moved to SD card!
* Use images from the gallery as background
* Supports scrolling background
* Use a single color background or overlay on top of image
* Use two colored background for a fading effect.
* Add any number of items to your background and position them by dragging them on the screen
* Save your configuration and share with others or download a configuration from the website to use on your own phone
* 22 free fonts to choose from
* Format date and time anyway you want it
* Add shadow to text
* Display numbers as text
* Vertical text
* English or Swedish language
This is not a widget or a regular app. To set Info Wallpaper as your background:
1. Press the menu button on your phone
2. Choose Wallpaper in the menu
3. Choose Live Backgrounds in the next menu
4. In the next list you'll see a list of available Live Wallpapers, choose Info Wallpaper
5. Click the button "Settings" to customize your wallpaper
6. When you are happy with the look, press "Set Wallpaper"
Important notice: Live wallpapers are only supported on Android 2.1 and later. Make sure your phone supports live wallpapers before buying!