It is particularly useful when half-awake ;)
If you just want to test drive this app, you can download the free version.
No permissions are required!
Note: This app is only useful for devices that don't have a manufacturer overlay with an alarm clock built in.
And this app also has intelligent algorithms to detect shaking. So, if you try to cheat, the app wouldn't hesitate to punish...you gotta try it to believe it. This is the best alarm clock and it's Free!
#1 Productivity app in the USA in August.
Featured in Time,LifeHacker, Digit, YourStory, NextBigWhat, GHacks and many more !
It has the following features:
★ Evil mode: Disable the snooze button
★ Set the number of steps to dismiss the alarm
★ Voice Assist
★ Change the sensitivity of the step counter
★ Change the snooze duration
★ Add quick alarms
★ Apply label to alarm
★ Change alarm volume and ringtone
★ Set alarms to repeat
Now, no more of missing early lectures/ meetings or missing out on precious study time before exams!
The free version is ad supported.
If you like the app, please rate it. We would love to hear your feedback. Email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Wake up on time with this free android alarm clock. There are many free Android alarm clock apps and if you're looking for the best alarm app for android, this may be the one! The Boss Development alarm clock is a phone alarm with a power nap feature that lets you set a power nap for anywhere between 1 minute and 60 minutes. If you sleep deep, this free alarm clock can help you wake up easier with a CAPTCHA type puzzle that helps you wake up!
This alarm app for android has a lot of cool features to help you wake up and stay awake. Use this free alarm clock app to wake up on time and don't worry about oversleeping!
Take a power nap or set recurring daily alarms that repeat any day of the week!
Wake up each day with this cool alarm clock and take a short power nap when you need one! This android alarm has a snooze alarm and has been said to be the best android alarm clock on the market (by friends of the Boss Development team)!
We hope you love our alarm app for android!
• An alarm clock with unlimited fully customizable alarm profiles
Recurring alarms - on top of the basic settings you can use advanced recurrence – such as daily or weekly repeats, intervals, expiration etc
One-time alarms - set any date in the future
Countdown alarms - perfect for afternoon naps
• Off Days
Automatically downloads public holidays for your country (or add your own off days) and you can set your alarm profile to not go off on these days so you won't get disturbed.
• No more oversleep with this alarm clock app
Easily configure dismiss challenges so you won't accidentally turn off the active alarm. You may also use post alarm confirmation that will ask you whether are awake or not.
• Waking up during light sleep
Configure a gentle pre alarm that will go off before the main one. Lower the volume and disable vibrating for this pre alarm so it'll only wake you up if you are in light sleep.
Make your profiles location-aware so it'll only go off if you are in a certain area. Heading out for a business trip or just stay somewhere else for the night? Your morning routine will probably change so AMdroid will temporarily disable your regular alarm profile automatically.
Ever wondered how much time you spend with snoozing? AMdroid will show statistics that you can analyze and use to fine-tune your settings.
• Night mode
Specify your optimal sleep amount and AMdroid will notify you when you should get to bed to achieve it. It's also possible to start a dimmed dash clock to use your device as a digital alarm clock.
For a complete list of features please download AMdroid Smart Alarm Clock.
If you encounter a bug or have an idea or feature request please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to https://www.google.com/+Amdroidappcom
Follow us on:
If your device supports some kind of battery saving function (like STAMINA on some Sony devices) please add AMdroid Smart Alarm Clock to the whitelist as it may cause problems with alarm clock apps.
The app is free and Ad supported (after the alarm), purchase Premium Upgrade to remove Ads.
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
The interface of our Alarm clock is designed to be simple, intuitive and efficient. By removing what is not essential, we make access to everything you need even easier.
Guaranteed no ads!
Enjoy pure alarm experience!
*** Important notice ***
Do not use any kind of Task Killers or task managers! These applications can remove the RTC-Wakeup timers set by the application. Task Killers make absolutely no benefit for the system as Android itself manages memory very effectively.
You can purchase premium version to support developers and open access to premium features.
*** Premium features ***
• Thanks to our public beta test and Free version, all features are first tested thourough for several weeks. When we sure that everything is absolutely stable, new features make it into the premium version. This means that premium version is always rock solid.
• Since we don't have any bugs in Premium version, there is no need for internet access, which is present in the free version to report issues.
*** Free features ***
• Low volume gentle alarm which starts some time before the main alarm. When you are in good sleep phase to wake up, you will hear the low volume alarm and wake up most refreshed. 30 minutes is most of the time enough to catch the fast sleep phase. This is one of the functions which qualify for a smart alarm clock.
• Cool time picker like in Jelly Bean. No more spinning, only phone-style keyboard!
• Multiple alarms
• Recurring alarms (weekdays, weekends, etc)
• Standard Android ringtones or ringtones provided by an external apps
• Volume fade in and vibration starting only after completed fade in
• Configurable snooze duration and alarm volume
• Snooze for some time with one click or to a snooze to selected time with out time picker
• Longclick to dismiss - prevents accidental alarm dismiss
• Longclick on snooze button for adjustable snooze time with a convenient time picker
The application code is branched from AOSP and is open source. Additional feature requests are appreciated! You can submit bugreports and feature requests by sending an email to developers!
Comments on permissions:
FULL NETWORK ACCESS
Required for silent http://acra.ch/ bugreports. None of your private data is disclosed.
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY - required to prevent alarm from ringing during the phone call
PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING - required to keep device awake while playing alarm. The application will not keep the deveice awake longer than required.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS - if only required to change alarm stream volume
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK - to dismiss screen lock and show alarm screen. If you are using password or pattern to unlock the screen, then after dismissing the alarm alert the screen will be still locked.
RUN AT STARTUP - to schedule alarms when device is started up
If your location is missing, find a place in the same time zone & change the clock title:
(1) Find another city/location in the same time zone, and add it.
(2) Click on the new city and select "Edit Clock".
(3) Rename the clock title & description and click on "OK".
* Customizable widget background.
* Multiple clocks support.
* Quick search for locations.
* Displaying 12H or 24H clock format.
* Optional display of date
Original Alarm Clock idea based on repeating notifications. You can setup a pattern for reminders depending on how urgent and important event is.
Now you do not need to snooze alarm clock and can easily finish current tasks and only then disable future notifications.
Maximum flexibility guaranteed: you can not only setup alarms on days of month, week or repeat on fixed intervals but also adjust remind patterns with every volume/interval option you can imagine.
schedule and program the alarm clock per shift once and it will do the rest. The app has many
additional features that can be programmed depending on your needs and what you need to see
at a glance.
● Create a single or multi shift and color coded days are displayed for any shift and any period
● View your schedule or switch between schedules. This allows you to compare free days of colleagues etc. If you move to a different shift, easily set it as your new schedule
● Customize what is displayed on your roster / calendar and set the individual shift colors, font colors and font size
● Edit individual days due to leave, sick days, and shorter or longer hours etc. for hours worked calculations.
● View statistic of hours worked per shift and per month
● Export your shift schedule to Google Calendar
● Share your shift schedule with others by exporting them to .pdf or Excel. Exporting to .pdf also allow you to create a beautiful wall calendar with a picture
● Use one of the many widgets to view your schedule including additional information instantly
● Snooze or cancel the alarm in different ways including shake and flip
The app is free and fully functional during the trial period. After the trial period, some features will be disabled and you will need to purchase the donation key to use them.
Benefits of purchasing the donation key:
● No ads
● No annoying dialogs
● Full support for nonperiodic and individual schedules
● Customizable actions for long tap
● Additional icons for quick switching between edit and view modes
● Export to other formats .xml, csv (Excel), Google Calendar
● Automatically receive all future enhancements
Link to purchase the donation:
- Manage several alarms and repetition cycles
- Choose among several alarm tone sources : phone ringtones, audio files, video files, Youtube, Dailymotion, Deezer
- Use videos for your alarms (Youtube, Dailymotion or on device video files)
- Use your favorite Youtube playlists and channels
- Use keywords and let Easy Alarm select and play a different video each time
- Create or modify alarms directly from the official Youtube application by using the share button, or use Easy Alarm built-in video picker
- Double alarm system (when a video or song cannot be played a ringtone alarm kicks in)
- Progressive volume increase
- Progressive duration decrease between snoozes
- Shake to snooze
And many more functionalities !!
Don't wait any longer to get the best Youtube Alarm available on the Play store !
Easy Alarm is partially translated in German and Spanish. If your are interested in contributing to translate Easy Alarm in these languages or any other you're fluent in, just let us know !
Find out more on Facebook and Google+:
Follow Easy Alarm on Twitter https://twitter.com/easyalarmy
If you like this app, please buy the donate version to support my education :)
The Alarm Clock shortcut mysteriously disappeared in Android 2.2! After investigating this, I set to work devising a solution. Alarm Clock Launcher puts an easy one-tap Alarm Clock shortcut in your App List, solving the mystery of the missing Alarm Clock!
It is particularly useful when half-awake ;)
If you have any trouble getting this app to work, please try "Alarm Clock Launcher Old", an older version of Alarm Clock Launcher that may work on more devices.
Note: This app is only useful for devices that don't have a manufacturer overlay with an alarm clock built in.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
- Set alarms
How to add GOWidget to your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOwidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
• No Ads
• Unlimited number of alarms
• Quick voice message recording and preview
• Repeating alarms
• Multiple alarm modes (interleave message with alarm sound, play-to-dismiss, touch-and-hold to play-and-dismiss)
• Configurable snooze and auto-silence duration
Recording Alarm Clock lets you talk to your future self in your own voice!
Are you worried about forgetting an important task? - Simply schedule a one-time, non-repeating alarm with a voice remainder. No need to type anything.
Struggling with remembering to do things in the morning? - Add a reminder to you daily morning alarm.
Can't fall asleep because your mind is racing with thoughts about tomorrow? - Recording alarm clock can help here too. Record a message and set an alarm with a "hold to play" option to ensure you will listen to your message before the alarm can be dismissed.
Interleave message with alarm - The recorded message will play interchangeably with the alarm ringtone until the alarm is dismissed.
Listen to dismiss - The message will be played in full after the dismiss alarm button is pressed. Press dismiss again after playback to close the notification or the snooze button to snooze the alarm.
Hold to play - Touch and hold the screen to play the message. Use this option to ensure you have listened to your reminder in full. When you take your finger off the play region the message will be paused. If the message is not played the alarm will revert to ringing after a short period of time.
Frequently Asked Questions
I can't see an alarm clock icon on the right side of the status bar. How do I know that the alarm was set?
Any alarm which is set as active in the Recording Alarm Clock application will be scheduled automatically.
Can I use the alarm together with my phone's default alarm clock application?
Absolutely! Setting multiple alarms for the exact same time could be a little disorientating though.
I can hear the recorded message when the alarm goes off but no alarm sound.
Recording alarm clock uses your default alarm ringtone unless a specific one was selected for an alarm. If you cannot hear the alarm sound, make sure that the default alarm ringtone is not set to silent in the preferences of your android clock application.
I cannot hear the recorded message for my repeating alarm anymore but the alarm sound is still played.
You have probably manually removed the recorded message from your SD card. Re-record the message to fix this issue.
I cannot hear the alarm sound at all!
This is most likely because your system's alarm volume is set to mute. Check your volume levels.
I cannot dismiss the alarm or alarm hasn't gone off.
While considerable effort has been made to test the reliability of this application I cannot offer any guarantees on its correct functioning on every possible android device and system configuration. If something does go wrong you can stop the alarm from the Manage Applications menu by using the "force stop" button. Please use the Email Developer link on Google Play page of this application if you would like to report a bug or request a feature.
The recorded message is barely audible compared to the alarm sound when using the "interleave message with alarm" option.
Recording volumes differ between devices. If your recorded messages are too quiet try talking directly to the microphone as when you are making a phone call.
- Dream Journal with optional pin-protection: Have a silent notification ready each morning to start recollecting your dream. Keep your journal entries in a searchable list and protect your dreams if needed.
- Reality Checking: Reminders to analyze your surroundings, so you can learn to check if you are dreaming.
- Dream Clues: low audio cues that can trigger your lucid dreaming by playing a special Totem Sound you choose.
- Cloud backup of your dreams! Create an optional cloud account to backup your dreams if you want to.
- Dream Patterns: The most common words and themes from your journal can be viewed in a list so you can analyze your dreams better.
- Pausing your training: Learning lucid dreaming takes some time. Sometimes you want to pause your training for just a few days.
- Oneironaut Achievements: An explorer of dream worlds is called an Oneironaut. Follow you progress and keep track of your stats.
- Dark theme across the whole app is now available as a premium feature.
- Continuous Speech-To-Text in the dream journal, for when you're just awake enough to start collecting your subconscious adventure, but not awake enough to want to use the keyboard.
Lucid dreaming is learning to know you are dreaming, while you are dreaming. Becoming aware that you are dreaming allows you to shape, influence and direct your dreams with clarity, instead of being uncritically controlled by them. This app will train you to achieve lucidity in your dreams and understand them better by revealing their patterns.
When you are aware of being in a dream, you can also learn to master experiences that aren't possible in waking reality. You can fly, breathe under water or whatever else you put your mind to. With the sensations as real as in waking life. Your mind is the only limit.
It is reported that lucid dreaming can also help to overcome nightmares, be used to rehearse success for real life scenarios and be used train creativity.
Become awoken - Start dreaming for real!
Awoken is a lucid dreaming guide with a free dream diary, cloud sync, lucid dreaming info and techniques to achieve clear dreams. It can help you master lucid dreaming, and act as a trainer and helper. When you wake up, the app can have a silent notification ready, so you can write down your dream. There's an optional dream cloud module, that can sync your dream entries to Google's app engine. Dream back up can be useful if you loose your device .There's also a premium feature dream pattern analyzer.You can also protect our journal with password in the form of a pin. The dream analyzer takes the words and hashtags from your journal/diary and gathers them in an nice overview. So you can explore your dream patterns and dream themes better.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to determine synchronizations if you have cloud backup activated.
android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS: When you choose cloud backup, you must choose an account to attach it to.
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: A requirement to use Google's backend cloud system. No personal information is being gathered or saved on the external storage.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: A requirement to use Google's backend cloud system. No personal device-information is being gathered or saved.
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For resetting reality checks and such on a restart.
android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO: Only used for speech-to-text in the dream journal if/when the user activates it.
android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS: A requirement to use Google's backend cloud system.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: A requirement to use Google's backend cloud system. No personal information is being gathered or saved here.
com.android.vending.BILLING: To upgrade to premium version.
Completely customizable: Colors, sizes, inkblots, speed, stretchiness and more. Free to try for 24 hours.
Great for people that are into psychology, psychedelic, order and chaos, emerging patterns, lava lamps, blobs, inkblot tests and the Rorsharch theme.
Also comes with automatic battery saving tuning!
This app is inspired by the Rorschach Test, which was invented in 1921 by Hermann Rorschach, a psychiatrist from Switzerland.
Using interpretation of "ambiguous designs" to assess an individual's personality is an idea that goes back to Leonardo da Vinci and Botticelli.
French psychologist Alfred Binet had also experimented with inkblots as a creativity test, and, after the turn of the century, psychological experiments where inkblots were utilized multiplied, with aims such as studying imagination and consciousness.
**This is also avaliable as a Live Wallpaper**
Choose your own colors and directions to watch the Ants twist the Grid. Program their minds and look at the work unfolding. Experiment and discover amazing and unpredicted systems come to life.
Based on the concept of "Langton's Ant", first described in 1986.
Choose from 37 original levels or be creative and make your own.
Tap the right colors at the right time but be careful of the random twisted patterns, your memory might fool you.
Leaderboards for you, your friends and the whole world too - all powered by Scoreloop.
Share your records, scores and progress on Facebook and Twitter.
A cool, color-blasting game that will train your speed, memory and awareness.
Simple rules that takes second to learn but pushes your mind to the limit - BINK!
"Hours of fun"
"A unique, well-developed Android game"
"If you are a fan of memory games, then this free game would be ideal for you."
facebook page: facebook.com/BinkTheGame
*No phone calls will be made
*The permissions to Phone State are required for Scoreloop - the online highscore system - and use internet only.
https://plus.google.com/108641235681041172530" rel="publisher">Find Bink on Google+
Choose your own instructions and colors to watch the Ants twist the Grid. Program their minds and see the work unfold. Experiment and discover amazing and unpredicted systems come to life.
When the Wallpaper is selected as your background, you can choose to follow it full-screen through an app-launcher.
A battery friendly Live Wallpaper that can be tweaked to use very little power.
Based on concept of "Langton's Ant", first described in 1986.