Good app overall I have rated the app 3 stars as, it runs as an app. after every single notification that I get on the watch it defaults straight back to the standard Sony watchface! it's ridiculously frustrating having to re-open the app again. when will it be implemented like the actual watch faces? do that and you'll have 5 stars.
Epic I really like this app. Its an amazing idea and as a fan of the binary system it is a pleasure to use this. As apps can now offer widgets which can be used to design The watch screen of the SW2, could you please implement this app to be used as widget? That way its fully compatible with everything else an the power usage shrinks much.
Really Make it as watch face
Awesome Still getting to grips with it all but it's amazeballs so far. *revision* this get this installed
Was excited... but disapointed It works. But it is an app not an actual face... it is pointless to have as a watch if you have to open it everytime.
- Supports low power mode on smartwatch
- Reduced battery usage
- Fixed text sizing issues (thanks Olaf)
- Compatible with the SmartWatch 2
- Month not displaying correctly
- Added some easy selectable color like black, white, red, green
- Possible to lock the colors so they will not change on swiping
Get the official application for the Qualcomm® Toq™ smartwatch!