Filter by state or region, this app uses internet connection to bring publicly available radio streams directly to your phone.
App merely sorts streams by area so that you can listen to public streams of official broadcasts.
Next updates will add more territories and cities, but in this version, these states are available: Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Marianas Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Keywords: police scanner, police radio, radio scanner, internet radio, live streaming, police radio scanner, nypd, lapd, fdny
EchoLink for Android provides access to the EchoLink network from your Android device. You can use this app to connect to the EchoLink system from almost anywhere, using either a WiFi or cellular (3G/4G) connection.
-All feeds (2000+ including police/airports/fire/ems) are in a map based on location
-Police codes and can stream in background (always on)
-look at www.radioreference.com/apps/db/ for coverage
Police Scanner and Radio is the best police scanner or police radio out there because it is FREE but gives you all of the same features and quality as the paid radio apps.
Police Scanner and Radio lets you listen in on live emergency (firefighter and police), military (marine) and transportation (airplanes and railroads) conversations taking place over the radio waves. Scan what's being said so you can be the first to learn breaking news in your area. (Please note it is legal to listen to, but not interfere with, police feeds for entertainment purposes only.)
- Listen to the police radio (similar to a police scanner)
- Choose from one of the 3500 Police Scanner Radio options that come with this app
- Listen to police feeds in the background (you can use other apps or visit websites while you listen to the transmissions)
- Choose from any police radios around you with our nearby feature (we even tell you how far you are away from the radio station)
- Choose from the Top100 feeds
- Or search the country, state, county or city to find the feed you would like to tune into
- The app also comes with a police code language dictionary so you know what’s going on the police radio that you are listening to
How does a police radio scanner work? (answer from Wikipedia)
A scanner is a radio receiver that can automatically tune, or scan, two or more discrete frequencies, stopping when it finds a signal on one of them and then continuing to scan other frequencies when the initial transmission ceases.
We have put all of this in an app for you so it is easy to listen to the police radio, for everyone.
Is it legal?
In most countries, including the USA, it is legal to listen to the police radio or to use a police scanner. However, it is NOT legal to use this app to aid in a crime or interfere with police activity.
Is the radio real?
Yes, all of the police streams that you can listen to in the police scanner radio are real. They are played in real-time.
What stations are supported?
We support radios from all around the world including:
All 50 US State Police Radios
Canadian Police Radio
Australian Police Scanner
Chilean Police Radio
Italian Police Radio
UK Police Scanner
German Police Radio
Swiss Police Radio
Dutch Police Scanner
Swedish Police Radio
Venezuelan Police Scanner
NZ Police Radio
Brazilian Police Radio
Spanish Police Scanner
Belgium Police Radio
Slovenian Police Scanner
Top 10 Police Scanners:
1. Chicago Police Radio Scanner
2. LAPD – Los Angeles Police Department Police Radio
3. Waterloo (Canada) Regional Police
4. NYPD – New York Police Department Special Operations Division Police Radio
5. San Diego Police Dispatch
6. Ingham County Public Safety Radio
7. Pictou County Public Safety
8. San Juan and Once Police, Fire and EMS Radio Station
9. Houston Police Radio Scanner
10. Metropolitan Regional Fire Department Radio
Sample of Police Codes:
Code 2 Urgent - no light or siren
Code 3 Use lights and siren
Code 4 No further assistance needed
Code 5 Stakeout
Code 6 Stay out of area
Code 7 Meal break
Code 8 Restroom break
Code 9 Summer uniform
Code 10 SWAT pre-call up
Code 11 SWAT Call up
Code 37 Subject/Property wanted
Code Blue Bus/Cab in trouble
Code Red Varda Alarm activated
Code Purple Gang Activity
Medical / Fire Status Codes...
Code 10 Critical Trauma case
Code 20 Acute Trauma case
Code 30 Trauma case
Code 40 Serious case (IV started)
Code 50 Basic transport (not serious)
Code N Newsworthy event
5150 Mental case
10851 Auto theft
10852 Tampering with vehicle
20001 Hit and run - Felony
20002 Hit and run - Misdemeanor
20007 Hit and run - Unattended
21958 Drunk pedestrian on roadway
22500 Illegal parking
23101 Drunk driving - injuries
23102 Drunk driving
23103 Reckless driver
23104 Reckless driver
23105 Driver under narcotics
23110 Person throwing objects at
23151 Drunk driving - injuries
23152 Drunk driver
* Add scanners you listen to the most to your Favorites list for quick access.
* View the top 50 scanners that have the most listeners
* Browse thru newly added channels
* Broswe thru alert channels
* Browse the directory of scanner feeds by location or by genre (public safety, railroad, etc).
* Configure alerts to have the app notify you when lots of people are listening to a scanner (indicating that something big may be happening).
* Sleep timer
Explanation of why various permissions are needed:
The "Modify global system settings" permission is needed in order for the app to be able to change the device's "Wi-Fi Sleep Policy" to "Never" (but only with your permission). When you run the app, it will check the setting and ask you if you would like for it to be changed to "Never" (if it's set to something else) so that the scanner audio won't be interrupted if the screen turns off while you're listening over Wi-Fi.
Some popular channels are listed below.
LAPD - Code 3/Hot Shots, Air/K9 and Van Nuys/Valley Traffic
San Diego Police Dispatch
Denver Police, Fire and EMS
Waterloo Regional Police
Bayamon and San Juan Police
City of Tulsa and Rural Police, and Fire, Tulsa County Sheriff
Ingham County Public Safety
Multnomah County Sheriff and Portland Police
Memphis Police and Shelby County Sheriff
Amateur Repeater Los Angeles Area 147.435mhz
Northwest Ohio Digital and MARCS
Fort Worth Police Dispatch
Sacramento County Sheriff and Sacramento City Police
Des Moines Metro Police
Sedgwick County Law Enforcement
City of Buffalo Police and Fire
Allen County Public Safety
Tucson Police and EMS
Minot Police, Sheriff, Fire, and EMS
Modesto Police Dispatch channel 1
San Juan and Ponce Police, Fire and EMS
Black Hawk County Police, Fire, and EMS
Albuquerque Police and Bernalillo County Sheriff
Aurora Police and Fire
City of Pittsburgh Police, Fire, and EMS
Anne Arundel County Police, Fire, and EMS
Akron Police Department
Amarillo Police and Fire, Randall and Potter Counties Sheriff and Fire
Hunter Valley, Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour Police
NYPD Special Operations Division and Traffic
Evansville Police and Fire Dispatch
Philadelphia Police - Citywide
Flint Police and Fire, Genesee County Fire Dispatch
Westmoreland County Public Safety
Detroit Fire Department
San Bernardino County Fire and Sheriff System 1
Little Rock Police Dispatch
Butler County Sheriff, Police, Fire, and EMS
Allen County Public Safety
Private Radio is a free Internet radio with a variety of features,you can listen to radio stations all over the world anytime and anywhere and is not subject to regional restriction.The Internet radio added search, regular shutdown, recently played, collect, share, and other practical function,radio according to different countries, languages, genre sorting, to meet your preferences.
This series of radio play smooth, there is comparable to CD quality sound,We hope to bring you comfort.
- 3819 KHz Ham Radio Group
- Amateur Repeater W6NUT
- Anchorage PANC ATC Scanner
- ATC Live Air Traffic Toronto
- Bedford KBED ATC Scanner
- Big Bear Lake Scanner
- Boston ATC Center & Misc.
- Boston ATC Ground
- Boston ATC Tower
- Bradley KBDL ATC Scanner
- CAL FIRE and Riverside County Fire
- California Highway Patrol (CHP)
- Central County Emergency
- Chicago Fire Scanner
- Chicago Police
- Claremont Police
- Cobb Police & Fire Scanner
- CYKF Kichener-Waterloo Air Traffic Control
- Douglas County Sheriff Office Dispatch Radio
- Edmonton Fire Radio
- EI7Dundalk Amateur Radio
- EICK Cork ATC
- EIDW Dublin International Airport
- Elyria Police and Fire Dispatch Scanner
- FDNY Brooklyn
- Gwinnett Police Fire and EMS
- Hernando County Scanner
- JFK Approach Control
- JFK Departure Control
- KALB Albany ATC Scanner
- KARB Airport
- KBDR Bridgeport ATC Scanner
- KBOS Boston Final Approach
- KBOS Ground
- KBTV Burlington Air Traffic Control Scanner
- KCVG Cincinnati ATC Scanner
- KDFW East
- KFXE Executive Airport
- KJFK Tower
- KLAN Lansing Air Traffic Control
- KLAX Tower ATC Scanner
- KMSO Airport
- KPHL Tower ATC Scanner
- KSCH Schenectady Air Traffic Control
- KSCK Stockton ATC
- KSFO Approach
- Las Vegas Police/Fire Scanner
- Lexington KLEX Air Traffic Control Scanner
- Lorain County Police, Fire, and EMS
- Los Angeles (South Bay) Police Station
- LSGG Arrival/Departure
- LSGG Radar
- LSGG Tower
- LSZH Zurich LSZH
- LTBA Ataturk Airport
- Manchester KMHT ATC Scanner
- Mel's Garage NYPD Scanner
- Montgomery MD Fire Dept - Initial Incident
- MTA CrossBay South Bound
- MTA Marine Parkway North Bound
- MTA Queens Midtown Tunnel Queens Bound
- MTA Verrazano Narrows Brooklyn Bound
- NASA Mission Control
- Nashua KASH ATC Scanner
- New Bedford Police and Fire Scanner
- Nexus - IRRS Shortwave
- North Carolina State Hwy Patrol
- Northern Manitoba Fire and EMS
- Oakland Bay Area S 880 @ 66th Traffic cam
- Oakland Center Air Traffic Control Scanner
- Orange and San Diego Counties Working Incident Feed
- Orange County Fire
- Orlando KMCO Air Traffic Control Scanner
- Orlando KSFB ATC Scanner
- Perth YPPH ATC
- Philly Approach Scanner
- Radio DH0GMA-Ham Radio Online
- Radiorizzonti inBlu
- Railroad Radio Bakersfield
- Railroad Radio Bozeman
- Railroad Radio CSX Decatur
- Railroad Radio Cumberland
- Railroad Radio Gateway
- Railroad Radio NS Harrisburg
- Railroad Radio Roseville
- Railroad Radio SF Bay
- Railroad Radio South Central Ohio
- Railroad Radio Spokane
- Railroad Radio St. Louis
- Railroad Radio Stampede Pass
- Railroad Radio Stockton
- Railroad Radio Vancouver
- Railroad Radio Vancouver/WA
- Redding Police/Fire Scanner
- Road Traffic Condition - Kowloon
- Road Traffic Condition - Tsuen Wan
- Road Traffic Condition - Tuen Mun Road
- Rochelle, Illinois Area
- San Diego Fire-Rescue
- San Diego Police Dispatch
- San Mateo Country Fire Scanner
- San Mateo Country Fire Scanner - Control 21
- Scan Cape Cod Police
- ScanCal Fire Scanner
- Scansandiego City of San Diego Public Trunk
- Scansandiego County of San Diego RCS
- SCFA Control Scanner
- SVVA Arturo Michelena Int. Airport
- Tamiami KTMB ATC Scanner
- VHF Marine Radio
- Wake County Police, Fire, and EMS
- Wake County Sheriff and Raleigh Police Dept
- Worcester Police & Fire Department
- Youngstownfire Live
- ZAU Chicago Center (25) Air Traffic Control Scanner
- Railroad Radio Everett
-Adding option to scan International ID's and retired military ID's
-Adding template promo email's and text message's
-Adding Internet access for merging ID's data into an account
-Adding Upload fake ID information to an online database for user's to access
For more information on our upcoming updates please email us.
THANK YOU for all the great recommendations, please keep emailing us more so that we can have a better product!
*** Coming Soon to Apple Store***
CHECK OUT the ID ScanneR App Vs. The Competition: prices, features, platforms, services
ID ScanneR is an identification and driver’s license age verifier. It scans the barcode from your phone’s camera. All United States IDs and Drivers License use pdf 417 barcodes. !D ScanneR is designed to read all the 2D PDF 417 Barcodes.ID ScanneR was created for the use of business which have controlled goods ( Tobacco and Alcohol) to use this application as a form of verifying age. This application could be used for Local Stores or Convenience stores to use as an age verifier prior to the purchase of tobacco.
1. Bars/Taverns/Nightclubs/Pubs/Strip Clubs/Lounges
2. Liquor Stores
3. Local/Convenience Stores
5. Security Guards/Security Officer/ Bouncers
6. Law Enforcement/ Police Officers/ Public Safety Officers
* In the state of Texas it is illegal to store data scanned from an ID or drivers license.
LIST OF KEY FEATURES:
1. Reads Government Issued Identification and Driver’s License
2. Reads Military IDs
3. Reliable Age and Expiration Verifier
4. No Internet Connection Required
5. Collect Customer info such as name, address, email, phone number, email, and social media.
6. Creates log with time and date of scan
7. Create customer profile in contacts
8. Group Management (VIP, No Re-entry, Big Spender, etc)
9. Instantly display statistics
10.Email and text message marketing
******ID ScanneR can protect you, your job, and/or your business by verifying age of clients and taking all precautionary measures as to checking ID's and DL's before committing a crime.
DON'T BUY $500+ ID SCANNERS THAT ARE OUTDATED INSTEAD SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY ID SCANNER FOR 7.99 AND HAVE ALL THE AMENITIES OF AN ID SCANNER/ AGE VERIFIER ON YOUR PHONE!
Just scan an ID and you will see Name, DOB, Address, ID Expiration Date, ID Issue Date, Age, and Assigned Group. Information from IDs will be saved on your phone, which you can later send to any program that uses Comma Delimited Format (CSV or Comma-Separated file.) Detained Data will allow for accurate customer analysis. This gives the ability to create a mailing list for Direct Mail Marketing as well.
The features in the receiving modes include:
- Spectrum analyzer for easy tuning
- Auto synchronization ( auto slant correction)
- Auto mode detect
- VIS encoding (detects SSTV header and sets mode automatically)
- Level bar for adjusting the audio signal
- Auto save received pictures to SD Card.
- Share received pictures (Email , Dropbox etc.)
The features in the transmitting modes include:
- Pre-load up to 9 pictures from the SD Card into DroidSSTV’s gallery
- Adjust contrast, brightness and saturation
- Template editor for easily overlaying templates over images
- Macro’s for use with templates
You can connect from any computers or tablets or even game console. Access Point is infrastructure mode with WPA2 security. FoxFi usage is covered under the same phone data plan you have and no tether plan needed. This saves you $20/month from your carrier.
Currently WiFi mode may not support some phone models and we are working to expand the supported list. However Bluetooth/USB mode works for all phones. To check and see if WiFi mode can be supported on your phone visit http://foxfi.com/devices
Again you do not need a tether plan or root your phone (otherwise this software will be meaningless). It WiFi mode prompts you to call your carrier that means FoxFi has failed and you should use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead.
*If you have T-mobile, you should use USB mode with "Hide Tether Usage" enabled.
*Sprint and AT&T has removed FoxFi from Market. If you can not find FoxFi please install or upgrade from http://pdanet.co/bin.
*Some Jelly Bean phones has locked-down the WiFi hotspot feature, because of that FoxFi will ask you to install a user certificate on those phones. The side effect is that Android system will require you to set a screen lock (and only allows Pattern, PIN or Password) when any security settings is changed. There is indeed a way to remove the lock screen while keeping the certificate: set a pattern lock and try to unlock the phone with a "bad pattern" for 5-10 times, it will show you an error message, now select "Forgot Pattern?" and enter your gmail/password. After these steps the screen lock will be removed without removing the certificate.
*AT&T Galaxy S4 with latest firmware update: you will see a message to call AT&T when you turn on WiFi mode. Please do NOT close that message (or simply hit the home button to hide the message). You will still be able to use the WiFi Hotspot. Probably does not apply to 4.3.
*The free version has a usage limit that requires you to restart FoxFi to continue using free mode. You can purchase the full version key to unlock this.
Here are some tips to help your usage:
1. On some models if you run into WiFi problem after using the Hotspot, simply reboot your phone and rename the hotspot before activating to clear the issue.
2. For some Samsung phones if your computer is not able to get an IP address, try to turn on WiFi on the phone first and make sure it does not connect to any WiFi network, then turn on FoxFi.
3. FoxFi is tested on non-rooted phones. If your phone has a rooted ROM it may or may not work.
4. When WiFi hotspot is activated you may also see a hotspot notification of the built-in WiFi hotspot feature. Please ignore it. As long as you do not sign up for a tether plan you won't be charged.
5. If you enter or change the hotspot password, make sure you rename the hotspot also before activating.
6. Sometimes Windows need a "repair" on the WiFi menu to get a correct IP address.
7. If you install the FoxFi AddOn app, you will also be able to hide tether usage by setting a proxy server address in the computer browser.
More from developer
Listen to 2500+ mostly US police/fire/ems stations streams almost in real time (few seconds delay)
You need to make in app License purchase or use Google order number to use it after TRIAL. To get Google order # buy PoliceStreamLicense app
If you forgot order # it can always be obtained from http://checkout.google.com
Streams come from independent providers and may be on/off line
License: By using this app you agree to obey all local laws related to using of police scanners
tags: police scanner radio
License for PoliceStream so you can use it after trial
PoliceStream works like police and scanner allows to listen to 1800+ police locations
You need valid Goog order number that Google emails you when you buy this app to verify PoliceStream app
Open app after download
Search for DailyBibleVerse in Firefox Add-ons or Chrome extensions
Widget (3 sizes) that displays different Bible Verse of day every day
Random verses selected by computer
IMPORTANT: THIS IS NOT APP
To add widget:
On screen with enough space
From Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> DailyBibleVerse
Full Searchable API Documentation Java Standard Edition
See all Java Packages, Classes, Interfaces, Exceptions, Fields, Methods
Search all Classes, Methods, Fields
See description for each item
Can help to prepare for IT interview
tags: Java, API, reference, interview, javadoc, JDK, JSE
Full Searchable Documentation for Android Java API
Works off-line (no connection required).
See all Java Packages, Classes, Interfaces, Exceptions, Fields, Methods
Search all Classes, Methods, Fields
See description for each item
Prepare for interview
tags: Java, API Android reference Froyo javadoc