Stopped working correctly It is apparently not logging into my account through the app anymore. Maybe an API issue? This started in the last update.
Usually great, but latest update kills battery Used this app for years and it's great, but the latest update is overtaxing the CPU when it's in the background (confirmed via dev tools). My fully charged phone now dies in less than 2 hours if I forget to kill the reddit app.
Best Reddit App for Android I have been using this app for a couple of years. It's getting better and better with each update. There was however a minor glitch in the last update which caused the app to lose access to my account, so everything was read-only. A simple logoff and login solved the issue.
Galaxy S4 - front page issues Giving a (read mode only) notification every time I turn on the app. It is logging into my account however the app is severely limited in its functionality at the current moment. Please help!! I love this app!
Amazing and simple Best reddit app ive used. Easy to use. Fast. Never had a crash.
Not loading my subs App was working like a charm but since last update it's not loading my subs even though it's logged on the right account. Now I can read all the subs, lucky me...
3.7.2 (August 26):
• Android 6.0: Toggle individual permissions
• Allow install to SD card (but may break homescreen widget)
• Auto backup post filters
• Auto backup subreddits/multireddits
• Fix cards theme images jumping
• Browser performance improvements
3.6.15 (August 4):
• Gfycat playback
• <b>Save GIFV/Gfycat</b> as MP4, WebM, GIF
3.6.13 (July 24):
• Remove individual subreddits via "…" button on subreddits in list
• Mods: Sticky links
• Find subreddits using letters in middle of name