Love it! Much easier interface to use on mobile device.
Better UX Elsewhere Some settings seem to not work (no matter what I set on pre-fetching images, I have to use an extra click to open images). Imgur albums should load in-app, full screen per image, gifs should not need extra clicks to open and view, the buttons that appear on selecting a single comment are huge and should be replaced with gestures and a small collapse/expand "+". Overall poor experience. Gestures should be used and improved all over this app.
Good for a while I had this app on my Samsung GS4, and it worked fine. Since upgrading to LG G4C, it keeps closing itself randomly. I'll be halfway down a thread and the app will close, forcing me to find the post again. Other than that, I can't fault the ease of navigating the site with this app!
Please rename app to correct name Correct name should be Crash Simulator 2015: Crappy Reddit Edition and you should release DLCS for more advanced random crashes. How about you fix the crashes instead of adding more features? Lets build a nice finished marble counter in my kitchen and ignore the leaking roof and stove that's on fire.
Good enough Doesn't have special features, but works just fine. Search is a bit disappointing but understandable since base website also has terrible search function.
Thank you! I hadn't rated before the newest update, but being able to filter from a post...what a qol change, thank you!
3.6.13 (July 24):
• <b>Save GIFV</b> as MP4 or GIF
• <b>Remove individual subreddits</b> via "…" button on subreddits in list
• Mods: Sticky links
• Find subreddits using letters in middle of name
• Confirmation to discard comment
• Clarify voting on archived content
• Fixed comments in inbox/profile
• Fixed wrong image showing
• Fixed browser scrollbar
• Fixed deleting multireddits
3.6.11 (July 18):
• <b>Block subreddits via "..." menu on posts</b>
• Fixed widget button color
• Minor UI fixes