*** 3.5.24 update bricked imgur links on my Cyanogen Touchpad, still great on my Nexus 5. Great app, super easy to use. Fast.
Solid Reddit app, easier to get to the subreddit I want. Some links don't work. Navigation is oftentimes unintuitive.
I just bought the app after using free version about a year just to support you guys. I really wish there was a way to tell the difference between your lite and regular versions. Especially since you say to have them both installed if you lose your accounts. Side by side in the app drawer and even when you open it, how can I tell which is which? Even in the app store once purchased I don't know which to uninstall now. Supporting you shouldn't make my life more difficult.
Easy to use. Great for when I just want to read something quickly on the go.
Erh mah gerd! Rehrddert!
Great app for lurking and stealing front page material!
4.4.5 (Feb 19):
• Mods (PRO): In-app "New Modmail", requires Moderator features enabled in settings
• Profile comments show subreddit
• Handle reddit links in WebView
• Delete inbox messages
• Ignore subreddit filters in owned multireddits
• Report violation reasons
• Toggle /r/popular, /r/all, etc.
• Fixed comment quote bugs
4.3.19 (Jan 2):
• Preview selftext in cards
• Inbox conversation URL intent filter
4.3.7 (Nov 18):
• Pro: Notifications for new posts