One huge bug I generally love this app but now I can only view the first page of a subreddit, as soon as I get to the bottom of the first few posts it just gets stuck on loading more posts, and it never loads any more. This happens in all subreddits and doesn't matter if I'm on wifi or data
😈😇😊 OksoFar ..quika notifs only imo needed und better profiles serch n view?
Best mobile Reddit app No Reddit app like this one in either apple or Android markets. This is the best
Doubleplusgood It's out-of-this-world stand-up-sit-down amazing: I can read Reddit on my phone. Life: changed. Nice android-ey UI. Am able turn of ads even in this free version. Also this app gives me laser eyes and the power of flight.
Best app for Reddit on phone Make sure you switch to dark theme
I thought updates were supposed to fix things This latest one took it from buggy to buggiest. Closes all the time.
3.9.19 (November 30):
• (3.9.19) Fix FCs, UI bugs
• New setting: URLs to open in external apps
• Multireddit as homepage
• Filter posts by domain
• Toggle reply notifications
• Mods: Ban users
• Mods: Lock posts
• Mail count in notification
• Asterisk on edited posts/comments
3.8.10 (November 8):
• (3.8.10) Fix FCs, WebView, UI bugs
• Collapse child comments, selfposts
• Mods: Show report reasons
• New setting: Imgur over HTTPS
• Require HTTPS for reddit.com
• LG Dual Window