Great app The best Reddit app on the market, free or paid. Finally able to stay logged in after restarting or turning on and off my phone. Wish that tip was the first thing in the update list instead of at the bottom..
Pretty good I'm not a very sophisticated Reddit user, but I think I prefer this app to bacon reader, bit both are fantastic. Bacon reader seems a little faster, but I think this user interface is more logical.
Looks fantastic, works well. Of the two Reddit applications I have, I think this is the better-looking of the two because it doesn't try to "overdo it"... Reddit is Fun just keeps the familiar Reddit " look", which is simple but appealing. On top of this, Reddit is Fun seems to work well and without issue, though it would be great to see this updated to support Android Wear devices...
Won't stay logged in Logs me out every time I restart my phone. This has been happening for the past few versions. I have plenty of paid apps, and this is the only one to forget my acct info on restart.
Still the best Fully featured and well designed. No better way to browse Reddit.
I love this app Still my favorite Reddit app. I try the others just to make sure but keep coming back to this one.
3.7.20 (September 29):
• (3.7.20) Fixed text glitch on KitKat
• Major GIFV/Gfycat performance improvements
• Prevent quiet/muted audio during GIFV/Gfycat
• Handle [removed] things
• Mods: Mute modmail senders
• Fixed tiny text in formatted tables
• Improved Cards themes comments scrolling speed
3.7.15 (September 21):
• Fixed GIFV/Gfycat data usage on some devices
3.7.13 (September 15):
• Disallow install to SD card because it forgets accounts
• Fixed reddit web preferences