↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 15M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com. We respond to every enquiry.
- Create new Google maps
- Upload photo to Picasa and include thumbnail link with Google Maps point.
- Widget showing current progress
- Offline mode: Save locations with photos and upload when you get home.
- Works asynchronously so you don't have to keep the app open while waiting for a GPS location
- When online you can automatically insert address lines based on GPS data
- Images uploaded to Picasa will also be available via Google+
*Uploading photos requires a free Google Picasa account.
*Requires access to Google accounts to upload points to Google Maps and Picasa accounts to upload photos.
Supports Find direction/Navigate/Store Locations(Address).
* Requires Google Maps 4.2.0 or higher.
* Navigation Feature requires Google Maps 4.2.0 and Android 1.6 or higher.
Check out future release schedule:
- downloading map for arbitrary area
- searching objects using object name or object type
- address search (by street name & house number)
- search by coordinates
- showing touristic places
- showing pubs in the selected area :)
- tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
- share POI coordinates with friends via SMS
- add locations to the 'favorites'
- based on openstreemap & osmdroid
Get the App. Get the Map.®
PDF Maps is a powerful, award-winning offline map viewer with a connected in-app Map Store to find, purchase and download professionally created maps for a wide variety of uses.
Maps stored on your device and are always available even when not connected to the Internet. Maps don't need cellular coverage to be viewed so you can avoid data roaming charges when traveling. Carry maps around like books or music!
Going hiking? Find an official park or topographic map. Navigate with only GPS (cellular data can be disabled), record your tracks, estimate travel times, and add placemarks and photos to share with others.
Even more great features:
• Show GPS position
• Measure distances and areas
• Overlay search engine results on any map for offline use
• Handy map searching tools to find the map you need
• Load your own Geospatial PDF, GeoPDF®, GeoTIFF and JPG maps from the file system, Dropbox, a URL, or email
Thousands of free specialty maps available through the Map Store:
• Camping and hiking including National Park Service maps and other regions of the world
• Topographic use including USGS and Canadian Topographic maps and other regions of the world
• Nautical and Marine navigation including NOAA and FAA charts for North America and other regions of the world
• Maps for tourists, transit, travel, special events, historic and much more!
Looking for a particular map? Want to be a vendor to sell maps? Contact us in the app and let us know. We are growing and adding more maps daily!
Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• For best results, use Android 4.1 or higher. PDF Maps 1.4.3 requires Android 4.1 or higher.
• Devices with less than 1 GB RAM may encounter problems with processing maps and other memory related issues
• PDF Maps may not be supported on some Android devices with an Intel processor
PDF Maps is free for personal and private use. Any commercial, governmental, academic or other non-personal use requires the purchase of a commercial use license. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pdf-maps.com for details.
Connect with us:
Point and track list viewer of Google My Maps and Google map's star and Fusion Tables.
- Show point and track on Google map (Android 2.2+)
- Open map application with the point and track
- Share the point
- Create shortcut at HOME screen
※This free version shows ad at screen top. GOLD is ad-free version.
★When viewing a MyMap, Please note that you will need to add your own URL for the MyMap.
1. How to use
(a) import fusion tables
(b) add my map
Send url mail from Google Map (PC) to Android machine.
Open the mail on Android machine and click the url.
※Description of the risks of password
If you have that they would "save password" when logging in to Google, this app will encrypt and store the password in the internal private area of Android.
Because they can not be viewed if there is no root privileges from other apps, this area is generally safe, but for example, if the user is allowed to root privileges Malicious apps, leakage risk is not zero.
If you want to save, please recognize that point.
In addition, there a way to to this app-only password, increase the safety in the case of the leaking if.
[Google Account settings]
It is a way by issuing the "application-specific password", and of using this on Mirudake MyMap.
2. Supported data type of fusion tables
- Tracks uploaded by Yamatabi logger
- Tracks uploaded by MyTracks
- Bookmarks uploaded by Chizroid
This application is not support Maps Engine Lite.
You can't edit anything in My Maps.
This application only support viewing point list.
This app is affected by the changing specification of Google.
I do the correspondence as much as possible, but there is a possibility that can not be used to not completely compatible.
Custom Maps can use photos of paper maps or brochures, and pictures of maps posted at trailheads or at the entrances to amusement parks. It can also use .jpeg or .png images downloaded from the internet and screenshots of PDF maps.
All you have to do is choose two (or more) matching points that are common to both the map image and Google Maps, and Custom Maps can then show your GPS location on the map. Data connection is required at the time the map is calibrated (created).
As the map images are stored on the phone, Custom Maps works offline without data signal. This is useful if you go hiking in national or state parks, and it can help you avoid international roaming charges abroad.
Custom Maps can use almost any map image, including photos, as GPS maps so it can be a helpful map application when visiting zoos and amusement parks which typically post large maps of the park layout at the entrance of the park. Just take a photo of the posted map, line it up with Google Maps, and you can see your location on the map photo wherever you are in the park.
Custom Maps can show the distance from your current location to a point on the map, so it can give you an idea how far different points are. This is especially useful for golfers who could create their own GPS maps for golf courses they play.
Custom Maps uses simple image files for maps so you can add your own markup on the maps in a graphics tool (not included in Custom Maps) or draw entirely your own maps. Created maps can be shared using email from the app itself, or by hosting the map on a web server and posting QR codes for others to scan to trigger downloading of those maps.
Custom Maps supports displaying placemarks on the map (starting in version 1.3.0). Placemark editing is not supported in Custom Maps itself (will be supported in a future version), but placemarks can be added in Google Earth. To add placemarks to a map, copy the kmz map file from phone to desktop computer, and open it with Google Earth. Create a folder in Google Earth containing the map overlay and add placemarks to the same folder. Then export the folder from Google Earth as kmz file, and copy back to phone.
NOTE: Custom Maps app does not come with any maps included. The help menu for the map listing contains a link to www.custommapsapp.com website where you can download some sample maps to try. However, the best way to try Custom Maps is to take a photo of a paper map (or of an online map displayed on your computer screen) or download a map image from the web to your device, and then use Custom Maps to create a GPS enabled map from it.
NOTE: On some devices, newly created maps don't show up in map list until the user returns back to map list from normal map display or after exiting and restarting the app. This seems to be an issue only with very few Android versions on specific devices, in most versions newly created maps show up immediately after they are created.
You can find more information about Custom Maps at the application web site http://www.custommapsapp.com/.
Custom Maps is an open source project. Its source code can be found at http://code.google.com/p/custom-maps/.
- Explore new places
- Download cycling and hiking maps for offline use
- Plan your geocaching adventure
- Save you favorite routes and places
- Save your battery with smart GPS system
- Import your own tracks and points
- Enjoy new and improved features every month
and much more
“There’s no question that Locus is an outstanding Android map app. It works as it should, the interface is clean, map selection is good, and feature set is solid. “ androgeoid.com
“This app is very impressive in terms of the amount of options, functions, maps and other cool stuff that it has to offer.” androidpit.com
Do you like hiking, cycling, running or backpacking? Or any other outdoor activity like backcountry skiing? Locus Map is for you. Download it for free today!
Most notable features of Locus Map:
➤ Online maps
- USGS, GSI, Openstreetmap, MapQuest, Visicom, Kapsi.fi, Turistautak, SHOCart, SmartMaps, Freemap, SledMap, Skoterleder, , Navigasi, Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps, Osmapa.pl, ChartBundle and more
- most of them are downloadable for offline viewing
- full WMS maps support
➤ Offline maps
- download online maps for offline use
- vector maps for drivers, hikers, cyclists and skiers - downloadable by in-app purchase
- supported formats: SQLite, TAR maps, MBT maps, GEMF, RMAP, Orux, SmartMaps
- create your own maps from OpenStreetMap data or custom themes
- for an address, coordinates, points of interests and local photos
- for local places with Google Places and Wikipedia
➤ Point of interest (POI) & Tracks
- handle unlimited number of Points of interests and tracks
create your own points of interests and tracks
organize to categories
- use Geocaching Live! service and add-ons to get full offline experience when you search for caches
- waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers supported
- Do you have Groundspeak premium membership? Enjoy unlimited support for geocaching.com. You don’t have it? With Locus Map Free, Pro and its addons you can download 3 caches a day or import them from somewhere else.
➤ Track record
- record the way you want
- custom themes for maps – color changing with altitude or with speed
- support for ANT+ sensors
➤ Voice navigation & voice guide
- full support for Online voice navigation
- voice & notification guiding on single waypoint (by compass or on the map) and along the route
- integration of GPS’s, Breadcrumbs, Trainingstagebuch, Street View, Google Earth and others
- KML, KMZ, GPX, OpenAir, DXF support (export)
- smart GPS usage that saves your battery
- satellite screens with current weather situation
- GPS status notification
- Bluetooth GPS support
➤ Highly customizable
- set everything the way you want and need
➤ Integration of Google My Maps (reading and editing)
➤ POI alert
➤ Fully customizable trip computer (dashboard)
➤ Ability to use apps like c:geo, Sygic, GPS status and others directly from Locus
➤ API for developers
➤ Try one of our existing 3rd party add-ons
- for geocaching: Geocaching4Locus, GeoGet database, GSAK database
- others: Augmented reality, Foursquare, etc.
Is cycling, hiking, running or backpacking your thing? You’ll love Locus Map!
Download the free version now or buy the PRO version to gain access to premium features.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
and 4 types of coordinate representations:
- degrees, minutes and seconds ( N 45 ° 48 ' 40.47 " E 22 ° 48 ' 28.06 " )
- degrees and minutes ( N 50 ° 11.17 ' E 9 ° 53.05 ' )
- decimal degrees ( Lat: -8.21 Long: - 61.11 )
- MGRS (35TLK5241798377)
Map supported operations are:
- 3D for normal map type
- tilt using 2 fingers drag
- rotation using 2 fingers rotation
- drag & drop marker
This app is very intuitive and easy to use, designed to help you determine the coordinates of specific point on the map and share them with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts. If your device is rooted and you have checked the share screenshot option, a screenshot of the map will also be attached if you share your location via email. In addition, you can visualize the location on the map of certain coordinates or address.
In the „Settings” screen you can switch between the available coordinates types, set the precision of MGRS coordinates type, you can show or hide the „Address bar” and you can enable or disable the „Measure tool” for which you can select different measure units, depending on your needs. The available measure units are: „Metric”, „Imperial” and „Marine”.
There is also a "Get Directions" button which opens Google Maps Directions feature and displays directions from your current location (or any location that you choose there) to the location pinned in Map Coordinates. This feature is very helpful when you wish to see how much time you need to reach a point and which course you should take.
Another useful feature is „Copy to clipboard”. Using it, you copy the selected coordinates or address and paste them anywhere you need.
More recent features are „History” which holds all your locations history and „Favorites” which are locations saved by you with a touch of a button so you have your favorite destinations always right at hand.
This being said, I hope you enjoy this app and please feel free to contact me via email if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. Also please report any bugs that you might observe, and I will fix them as soon as possible.
Bored to wait for maps to display? Once displayed, maps are stored and remain available, quickly, even with no network access.
• Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here;
• Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available;
• Used to go abroad? You won't be lost anymore;
• Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage.
★★ Maps ★★
A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: OpenStreetMap (Roads, Topo), USGS National Map (Hi-res topo, Aerial imagery), Worldwide Sovietic topo maps, Google Maps, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, Yandex Maps, and various per-country topo maps (incl. Europe, UK, Spain, Italy).
• All maps can be stacked in layers, with precise opacity control.
• Select and store large areas in few clicks.
• Stored space is clear and can be easily deleted.
★★ Display, store and retrieve unlimited landmarks ★★
You can add various items on the map such as waypoints, icons, routes, areas and tracks.
You can easily manage them using the powerful SD-Card Landmarks Explorer.
★★ On-map GPS Localization & Orientation ★★
Your real location and direction are clearly displayed on the map, which can be rotated to match your real orientation (depends on device capabilities).
Easy turn on/off to save battery.
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display;
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
★★ Need more? ★★
If you are a real adventurer, try AlpineQuest GPS Hiking, the complete outdoor solution based on All-In-One OfflineMaps, loaded with a powerful GPS Location Tracker and more: http://www.alpinequest.net/google-play
Here's to finding your way no matter where you are. Here's to embracing the world around you and daring to explore new places without worrying about getting lost. Here's to having the confidence to live your life, because you always know exactly where you're going.
With HERE, you can plan your journey ahead of time and save a map of your destination right on your phone. With maps for more than a 100 countries around the world, you'll never be lost — even when offline. See exactly where you are and find the best way around with a route planner that shows you driving, public transit and walking options at a glance.
When you're ready to head out, turn-by-turn, voice-guided driving and walk navigation takes you right to your destination — or use our public transit maps and schedules to get around by train or bus. With HERE, your maps are always loaded and ready to use, and you never need to rely on an Internet connection.
HERE makes maps more useful. Find restaurants and shops in your area and browse ratings and reviews from TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet and more to plan your night out. Take a peek inside shopping centers and airports with 3D indoor maps that show you the location of stores, elevators and other facilities. Or meet up with friends using Glympse, a secure, private way of sharing your location that lets them see where you are.
What does HERE give you?
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that works around the world
- Maps you can save and use offline for more than a 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and Brazil
- Real-time traffic and incident information for more than 40 countries
- Indoor maps for thousands of shopping centers and airports
- Public transit maps, directions and information for more than 900 cities
- A route planner that shows driving, public transit and walking options so you can quickly compare them
- Your saved places are available on all your devices so you can plan journeys easier
We love feedback, so please send your thoughts to email@example.com
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for outdoor-navigation:
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (NOT in this FREE version)
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Create and edit Routes
• Route-Navigation (NOT in this FREE version)
• Track Recording (with speed, elevation and accuracy profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Share Waypoints, Tracks or Routes (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
Available map layers:
• Topomaps Canada (CanMatrix, seamless coverage at scales 1:50.000 and 1:250.000)
• Toporama Maps Canada (CanVec, NTDB, Atlas of Canada)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Bing Maps (Satellite images, Road-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
• Hillshading overlay layer (NOT in this FREE version)
Toporama Maps Canada: These are the most recent topographic maps of Canada.
Topomaps Canada: These maps contain many small pathes and 4WD tracks that are missing in Toporama, Google, Bing and OSM maps. This layer is essential for real outdoor and offroad trips in Canada. Seamless mosaic of more than 13.000 collar clipped 1:50.000 maps.
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• No Bulkdownload
• No Hillshading overlay
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No Routes
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
Use this navigation app for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping, climbing, riding, skiing, canoeing or offroad 4WD tours.
Preload FREE map data for areas without cell service.
Canadian topographic maps are enhanced with Atlogis® hillshading and placenames.
Credits for topographic map data: "© Department of Natural Resources Canada. All rights reserved."
Please send comments and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Try out the Ad Supported version first before buying!
Take notice that this is an early release and not all features are implemented yet.
1) Find a map that you would like to use (higher resolution and image size is better). Often park websites have a PDF of the trail maps (see step 2).
2) Convert to appropriate format if necessary. Online PDF conversion sites available from: http://docupub.com/pdfconvert/
3) Create a new map by tapping the plus icon from the main screen.
4) Fill in a name, notes (if you want), and pick an image file, tap the save icon.
5) Open the map with a short-tap from the list.
6) Add two reference points to be able to see your location.
***ADDING REFERENCE POINTS***
To be able to use an image file as a map, it needs to be georeferenced (set relative scale and rotation) first by adding two reference points.
1) With the desired map open, tap the plus icon.
2) Move and zoom the map so the crosshair is over the desired position of the reference point and tap the check box icon.
3) You now have two options: use your current location, or enter a pre-determined latitude and longitude.
3a) To use the your current GPS coordinates, check the box titled "Use Current Location" and wait until the accuracy is at a reasonable value (10 meters is the best I've seen), then tap Create.
3b) Otherwise, enter the coordinates using decimal form (eg: 48.6940, -123.412256) with as many decimal places as possible.
***MODIFYING REFERENCE POINTS***
Once created, reference points can be moved and their GPS coordinates changed.
1) Ensure you can see the points on the map (Enable Visibility from the Settings).
2) Tap on the reference point on the map (zoom in if necessary).
3) Change the GPS data as desired. If you would like to move the reference point, check the box titled: "Set new bitmap coordinates"
4) Tap Save, or Delete if you would like to remove that reference point.
As this is a beta version, currently only the first two reference points are used in calculating your position. As such, your displayed position is most accurate in between the set reference points. (Send me an email and tell me how accurate it has been for you!) Additionally, if the map you are using is not to scale...I can't really help you, try and find a better map.
***BUG REPORTS / COMMENTS****
If you get any Force Close messages, please send the bug report, it's the best way for me to be able to fix any problems you are experiencing. Any comments and suggestions can be sent to me by email at email@example.com and are highly appreciated (good or bad)!
I take no responsibility for anything bad that happens as a result of using my app. GPS should never be relied upon and does not replace good navigational skills or common sense. Use at your own discretion.