100% Army Fit is a free training tool created by the British Army. Let our instructors help you take your fitness to the level expected of a soldier in training.
• Learn simple muscular and cardio exercises with the help of step-by-step video demonstrations.
• Perform each exercise with encouragement from your instructor.
• Complete levels and earn medals in your journey to becoming 100% Army Fit. If you like, you can share these moments on Facebook and Twitter.
100% Army Fit is a great training aid whether you’re working towards your Army Assessment, Phase 1 training or simply looking to improve your fitness.
Download on Wi-Fi:
The App is full of great video content to help you with your exercise technique, this means the App has a large file size – please ensure you download to your mobile using a Wi-Fi connection.
Please note that some 100% Army Fit exercises can use GPS to track your activity. Not all phones’ GPS capabilities are effective. If you experience problems, please try to update your operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 2.3 or above.
Check out a full version at:
or Ad Free at:
These brave heroes need to be extremely athletic. Their workouts ensure their bodies are prepared for any situation in case they have to preform hand to hand combat or must run long distances.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
If you encounter any problems or if you have questions, send us an email by selecting the Support item in the Menu.
Body fat calculator estimates in a simple and intuitive fat percentage using 1 of 2 methods , measurement of body folds or body circumferences measuring, you decide which is best for you. Also shows other indicators such as the BMI your ideal weight and lean mass Kg. Records data and keep track with beautiful graphs for each indicator. Losing weight has never been easier.
* Allows fat percentage estimate both men and women as a function of age.
* Records data in graphs easy to edit
* Estimate your body mass index and ideal weight.
* Calculate the lean mass.
Train like a gladiator, for glory awaits.
Also available for iPhone.
Use this app to calculate your APFT scorecard and your body fat measurements to determine pass and fail.
It includes alternate events for the APFT and has extended scale calculations
It also provides you with Screening weights, allowable body fat and other APFT values.
Also includes a StopWatch
"Navy SEAL Exercises with Stew Smith" includes exercises for your…
-And much more...
With features such as TRX exercises, more than 10 types of pushups, over 5 types of pullups, and numerous variations of situps and crunches, "Navy SEAL Exercises with Stew Smith" is the most comprehensive armed forces and Navy SEAL exercise database available for Android to date.
For this application exclusively, a collection of useful videos and descriptions of swimming exercises have been created, including the "Survival Swim," an underwater exercise routine all Navy SEALs must undergo to complete the BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL) program required of all Navy SEALs.
To find workout routines that utilize the exercises in this application, visit Stew Smith's website at http://www.stewsmith.com/favoriteworkouts.htm.
ABOUT STEW SMITH:
Stew Smith is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, a former Navy SEAL Lieutenant, and author of several fitness and self defense books including The Complete Guide to Navy SEAL Fitness, Maximum Fitness, The Special Ops Workouts, and SWAT Fitness. Stew has trained thousands of students for Navy SEAL, Special Forces, SWAT, FBI, ERT and other law enforcement professions.
Stew has made appearances on television shows such as National Geographic Channel's “Fight Science” and in newspaper and magazine features in The Washington Post, Men’s Fitness, Men’s Health, and Sports Illustrated, further highlighting his expertise in training and fitness.
We HIGHLY RECOMMEND the buddy system when using these exercises. Many of these exercises will push your body to its physical limit, making it important to have a buddy watching at all times. We are not responsible for any injury resulting from use of this application.
(made by a soldier for battle buddies!)
The app has following functions:
1. APFT calculation
2. 2 minute countdown (for push-up and sit-up)
3. Stopwatch (for run)
All for free without any advertisement banner or malicious code!!
I keep the design simple and clean to calculate PT score and/or increase your PT.
Please let me know if you encounter any errors or have suggestions for improvements.
Army Strong! Hooah!
Your performance on the PST is measured by a composite number based on five components: swimming, push-ups, curl-ups, pull-ups and running. The lower your score, the better.
This app allows you to take a timed PST and see if you have the physical fitness requirements to start Basic Underwater Demolition/SELA (BUD/S) training. We've also compiled 300 PST results from candidates who excelled during their training so you can find out where you rank.
Our Goals page lets you set your goal and immediately see how you would rank against the 300.
You'll find quick links to SEAL training resources, Prep Docs and training videos and the official SEAL Training online forum.
Are you ready to see if you have what it takes?
Official Navy SEAL Training App features:
- Use the PST Calculator to rank yourself against the 300
- Set goals to see where you would rank in each component
- Join the Official Navy SEAL Training Forum
- Discover the SEAL training pipeline: NSW Prep, NSW Orientation, First Phase, Second Phase, Third Phase and SQT
- Learn about Officer and Enlisted SEAL general requirements, application steps and FAQ
- Watch exclusive online training videos
- Download all the documents you'll need for Navy SEAL Basic Underwater
Demolition/SEAL training (BUD/S)
- Read about physical preparation: Swimming, running, strength conditioning, injury
prevention, and nutrition
Links to these documents are included:
- Naval Special Warfare Physical Training Guide (BUD/S NSW PT Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Injury Prevention Guide (BUD/S NSW IP Guide)
- Special Operations Forces Nutrition Guide (NAVSPECWARCOM Nutrition Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide (NSW CSS Guide)
- PST Instructions (Physical Screening Testing Standards and Procedures)
- Navy Challenge Program for new recruits
- Special Warfare Operator Testing Standards and Procedures for Fleet recruits
- Manual of the Medical Department 2012 (Section 15-105 Special Operations Duty)
- Report of Medical History form for Fleet recruits
- Report of Medical Examination form for Fleet recruits
- U.S. Military Diving Medical Screening Questionnaire form for Fleet recruits
- Special Programs Screening form for Fleet recruits
- Special Request Chit for Fleet recruits
Watch the Online Training Videos:
- NSW Prep. Overview
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #1
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #2
- 800 Division
- BUD/S First Phase
- BUD/S Hell Week
- BUD/S Hell Week Secure Class 272
- BUD/S Obstacle Course
- BUD/S Second Phase
- BUD/S Third Phase
- BUD/S San Clemente Island
- SEAL Qualification Training
- Swim Prep
- Shoulder Strength Part #1
- Shoulder Strength Part #2
- Mile Progression
- Running Shoe Selection
- Knee Pain
- Stress Fractures
Developed by iHigh, Inc. for Naval Special Warfare
The TRX FORCE Super App contains the most comprehensive and effective tactical strength and conditioning program ever created. To develop the TRX FORCE Super App, we leveraged learnings from our direct work with thousands of service members in every branch of service and the most recent, cutting-edge science and research published on the application of functional training for tactical athletes.
The TRX Tactical Training Program at the Super App’s core provides a robust training solution for anyone at any fitness level ready to take on a serious challenge and experience serious results.
- Administer the Army APFT with real time scoring and instant test results
- Administer height and weight screening and body fat % immediately following test
- Saves each user’s data
- Stopwatch and Count down timer
- Alternate Event testing and Extended Scoring Option
- Emails results to a grader and each participant
- Saves valuable time
Looking for an ad free version? Check out https://market.android.com/details?id=com.projects.army.fitness
The best Push up Workout app is coming with its unique design and powerful function.
This is a real personal fitness trainer. This is a cool body builder. Pushups Workout not only helps counting the number of push-ups workout you do, but also calculates the calorie you lose during every excise and makes the training plan based on your daily training and body status.
In training mode, Pushups app will make a reasonable training plan based on your age and body status. The plan will be divided in to six levels with each level containing several groups of push ups. Training plan for next group or level will be based on your current training result. In each new level the app will re-evaluate your body status to make sure the plan is customized.
You can not only count the push ups using proximity sensor but also enter the training data manually.
Check out how this pushups app helps you build up your body through doing pushup workout. It will not disappoint you.
* Proximity sensor Counting
* Enter training data manually
* Graphs and Statistics
* Training mode
* Freestyle Mode
Each phase is designed to work you from a lower to higher level of performance. Build confidence in your fitness level as you test out of each training Phase. Didn’t pass? Not sure? “Roll back” in training and continue to work at it.
- Personalize the app with your name and photo
- Enter your starting physical characteristics
- Update your stats (weight) and view reports on your progress
- Create a music library from within the application (PREMIUM VERSION ONLY)
- Customize playlists and create play order
- One-Click start/stop for your music selections (PREMIUM VERSION ONLY)
- Vary your workout without sacrificing your fitness progress
Check out the Premium version and keep up on all the new features!
Feel free to contact us with suggestions and keep an eye out for new apps coming soon!
If you are unable to download please email me and I will issue a refund. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it. It is a carrier/market error.
please email corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an entire study guide. It is a fairly large file so it may take a bit to load completely. It is in a simple text only format
This app is for US Navy Sailors to calculate their PFA scores. Basic functionality is free, upgrade to premium to remove ads, log your scores, and share with your friends.
Basic Features (Free)
- PRT Calculator
- BCA Calculator
- Alternate Cardio Runtime Conversion Calculator
Premium Features (only $0.99):
- Log your PRT and BCA scores for future reference
- Share your Logged PRT scores via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- purchasing premium features removes all ads
- Bug(fixed): December birthdays displayed as January in profile.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Premium users, share your PRT scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal code updates.
- Added Rating dialog at startup.
-Added 500m & 450m Swim options in PRT tab.
PRT PFA BCA Navy Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical readiness test
Why buy this app over the Military Medals and Ribbons?
This is the only app that supports adding ribbon devices
Build, save, and update your rack at anytime
Our app provides a full screen view of your rack, click on any ribbon for more details
Share your rack with your friends using your favorite social media app
- Ribbons added to rack in order of Precedence
- Devices added to individual ribbons
- Share your ribbon rack to Facebook or Email
- Consult applicable military instructions for individual service.
- Save rack between sessions
Features under development:
- Share unit awards for Army
Please Provide feedback and feature requests to email@example.com
- Bug(fixed): Application would crash on Motorola Xoom (Possibly other tablets)
- Removed "Premium Features" button on Ribbon Activity, non-premium users will be notified they are about to reset their rack prior to closing the application.
- Bug(fixed): Would not display more than three rows of ribbons.
- Added UN Ribbons
- Added NATO Ribbons
- Added some foreign Awards
- Added Air Force Longevity Service Ribbon (Rack reset Required)
- Fixed order of Precedence for Air Force Short Tour / Long Tour awards.
Version 1.2.3- Fixed Order of Precedence of AF Basic Training Ribbon & AF Marksmanship Ribbon- Fixed Device Logic of AF Marksmanship Ribbon.
- Moved Marine Corps Drill instructor ribbon from Coast Guard section back to Marine Corps section.
- Bug(fixed): Dates set to December in profile were displayed as January.
- Internal Code updates.
- Military Awards is now FREE (Merry Christmas!)
- Premium features allow you to save your rack between sessions.
- Save your ribbon rack between sessions
- Clear your rack.
- Bug(fixed): a couple ribbons were assigned incorrect precedence
- UI Improvements: Added action bar to Ribbon Activity
- Fixed Expert Device on Navy and Coast Guard marksmanship Ribbons.
- Integration with Fleet Knowledge
All available calculators (PFT / CFT / BCA) are now available!
Please rate this app and leave comments regarding future improvements, bugs, and feature requests.
Features we are considering adding:
- Altitude adjustments
- Rumors that female PFT scores will be adjusted in January, 2012. Please send any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRT PFT CFT BCA Marine marines Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical Fitness test Combat fitness test Marine Corps US U.S. Marine
Thank you to all of our users, we have done very well with Body Cards, but we have decided to redesign and rewrite the app from the ground up. Please check out Body Cards Redux, now live on the market.
Body Cards will remain live on the market for the foreseeable future. We will only update to fix bugs, no new functionality will be added. Please check out Body Cards Redux for a whole slew of new features, including: New workout types as well as customizable (including artwork) decks and exercises.
Tired of doing the same exercise routine day after day? Inspired by U.S. Marines working out to a deck of playing cards, Body Cards by AndriOS allows you to choose from several pre-installed exercises and an unlimited number of user-defined exercises.
*** Create a profile to track your workouts, complete 5 workouts in any 7 day period and become a strong man (or woman).
*** Pick a few exercises from your customized exercise list, select number of sets, min / max reps/seconds, and number of people to participate in the workout.
*** Take turns picking body cards that are randomly selected based on your preferences, ensuring that your workout is never the same and never gets old.
*** Daily Challenge Widget! Challenge yourself daily with a random high rep exercise.
*** Send comments / concerns / requests to our developer address (email@example.com).
Workout Fitness Playing Cards Card Exercise Pushup Situp sit up push up "Body Cards"
- Recognition Guide: Learn about the ships, boats, and aircraft of the U.S. Navy!
- Learn about Naval History
- Look up Naval Abbreviations
- Display rates and ranks of Navy Enlisted, Warrant Officers, and Officers!
- Creeds: Learn the Sailor's Creed and many more!
- Music: Listen to the songs of the Navy
- 11 General orders of a Sentry.
- Tools: Learn about military awards, build your ribbon rack, and track your PFA (Physical Fitness Assessment) scores with tools by this developer, Military Pay calc by Crash Test Dummy Limited.
Great tool for anyone who wants to know more about the US Navy. Great for anyone looking into joining the navy and attending Boot Camp / Basic Training.
Track your history! See how much you've saved (or lost) in the game!
CCR also offers some basic tools to calculate tips and split your bill when you don't feel like going all or nothing.
Have Fun! If you like the idea then rate the app, if you have ideas for improvements, leave comments or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Russian Roulette split check pay bill dinner lunch breakfast tip calculator
Never do the same old workout day in and day out ever again. Body Cards Redux will keep you guessing with its many workout and exercise options.
Custom Workouts: Select a few exercises, number of sets, min and max reps and away you go. Depending on how many exercises you include you'll average 50 to 100 reps of each exercise.
Random Workouts will do the set up for you, customize the number of sets and your min and max reps if you like.
Circuit Workouts: Choose your exercises, the number of circuits and your rest times for a fantastic circuit workout.
Spartacus Workout: if you’re feeling particularly frisky try the Spartacus Workout by Men’s Health magazine, we promise you’ll know you got a workout!
Timed Workout: Compete head to head with your friends, the faster you do your card the less time your buddies have to rest.
Take turns with your friends in Random, Custom and Timed modes, work out alongside your friends in Circuit Mode.
Organize: Place your exercises into decks so that you can have quick access when it comes time to work out.
Add images to profile functions properly
Random Workouts now allow users to select randomly from specific decks or from all exercises.
Bug(Identified) User cannot create new exercise. Unable to replicate bug but believe it to be fixed.
OK dad, your wife is pregnant, your job is done, right? Sorry to burst your bubble, you’ve got a long nine months ahead of you. Problem is there aren’t a lot of obvious ways to help, but you’ve got to be there when she needs you... This is where Baby Loading can help... Never be caught unaware when one of your female friends asks how far along your wife is, Baby Loading will let you know to the day. Keep track of important moments in the pregnancy, log what happened at that last Doctor’s visit, track the names you’ve thought of and rank them based on you and your wife's preference.
When the time comes Baby Loading... will help you remember all necessities for the big hospital trip. Don’t be in the dog house from day one. Baby Loading also lets you customize a list of quick contacts so you know who to call on the big day or for any emergencies.
Week-By-Week Info and Tips: What the heck is going on in there anyways? Get the down and dirty about what's happening to your unborn child week by week. Get a tips about what you can do to help out during pregnancy.
Baby Name List: Ok so you’ve narrowed your name list down to 2 or 3... hundred names, now what? Baby Loading lets you and your wife rank your names separately to see what your absolute favorite names are.
Emergency contact list: Don’t be caught with your pants down at a big moment in your wife’s pregnancy, keep Doctor and Hospital contacts handy, keep your midwife’s phone number nearby, and don’t you dare forget to call your mother-in-law on your way to the hospital.
Hospital visit supply list: Baby Loading provides a recommended list of items you should bring on your big trip to the hospital, but feel free to ignore them and add whatever it is you think is important to bring... just make sure you don’t forget your wife!
Build your wife’s profile: Ok dad... go ask your wife what her LMP is and add it to Baby-Loading... From here on out you’re on your own... you won’t have to go ask everytime someone asks you what week or trimester you are in.
Build and save a virtual time capsule to share with your baby when he/she grows up.
Email your Baby: Set up an email account for your little one and quickly send emails from the app using your favorite email client. Share the email address with friends and family and all of a sudden your little one has a full inbox of well-wishes and funny stories... you just have to teach them how to read it.
Are you a new dad trying to figure out what to do now that your wife's pregnant?
- Internal file tweaks to improve loading performance in Journal.
- Backup files to your Dropbox account!
- Tweaked timeline to line up months to weeks.
Version 1.0.5- Simplified Weekly size estimates- New weekly size comparisons- Added a few Tablet-Layouts to better support large screens
- Weekly Information about the baby's size and development
- Weekly Tips for how dad can help out during pregnancy
- Share your partner's Timeline to Facebook, Twitter, email and more!