Army PFT Works pretty good. It is accurate. The only thing it doesn't do is store the user profile once the data is entered. Other than that, I like it.
Pretty good..... But could fix that I can't change age category when entering a record BCA.. Good thing I pass even if it thinks I'm 17-21, when I'm almost 37..
Great design pft wrong The desing of the app is easy to manage and looks good. But the pft standards are wrong for the run and the hight and weight. Please fix this. I cant use an app that tells me the wrong information. Love how i can set up a profile and all that to.
No options App won't allow user to change events such as, run to walk and crunches to sit ups. The app also does not list any pass/fail (min/max scores etc) for events nor for height/weight.
Army PFT Does its job exactly. I use it as an unofficial calculator to get a good idea of my studs and duds. Always in agreement when I do the 5500s or 5501s.
Stop charging my account I decided to get the upgraded version but realized that my credit card was expired so I changed it out upgraded but still keeps trying to charge my old card. Aaaahhh!
- Removed Premium Features Trial
- 5 Day Premium Features Trial
- Minor UI tweaks
- Premium Members can share APFT Scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal Code updates
- Added rating dialog at startup.
- Added TC 3-22.20 to Instructions
- Instructions will be saved on SD card in download folder, no need to re-download instructions each time you want to view them
- Like us on Facebook in the About section!