100% Army Fit is a free training tool created by the British Army. Let our instructors help you take your fitness to the level expected of a soldier in training.
• Learn simple muscular and cardio exercises with the help of step-by-step video demonstrations.
• Perform each exercise with encouragement from your instructor.
• Complete levels and earn medals in your journey to becoming 100% Army Fit. If you like, you can share these moments on Facebook and Twitter.
100% Army Fit is a great training aid whether you’re working towards your Army Assessment, Phase 1 training or simply looking to improve your fitness.
Download on Wi-Fi:
The App is full of great video content to help you with your exercise technique, this means the App has a large file size – please ensure you download to your mobile using a Wi-Fi connection.
Please note that some 100% Army Fit exercises can use GPS to track your activity. Not all phones’ GPS capabilities are effective. If you experience problems, please try to update your operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 2.3 or above.
SOURCE: U.S. Army Manual RPI237
SOURCE PUBLICATION/REVISION DATE: January 2011
NUMBER OF PAGES: 140
* Realistic page-turning effect with sound.
* Correct color text and background.
* Pinch to zoom in or out.
* Vertical or horizontal reading.
* Full-text search.
* "Go to page" functionality.
* Supports mobile phones and tablets running Android 2.1+
NOTE: For informational purposes only. This is based on an actual U.S. Military publication. The developer of this app is not the author of this content, and makes no guarantees or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or suitability of this information.
KEYWORDS: Army, IMT, Initial Military Training, Boot Camp, physical training, PT, physical readiness, RPI237
Check out a full version at:
or Ad Free at:
If you encounter any problems or if you have questions, send us an email by selecting the Support item in the Menu.
+ Great home workout program!
+ 60 workout days
+ Individual training plans for each day!
+ 20+ different exercises
+ Made for all those who need strength and endurance every day - whether in the military, for their job or in private life!
GAIN STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE!
+ Use your own body weight as resistance!
+ No need to leave home! No gym or additional equipment required!
+ Perfect workout whenever there is no gym around the corner!
+ Get in shape and see results! JAFF gives you a carefully composed workout for every day.
+ Improve balance, flexibility and strength! Arms, chest, abs, core, legs - all major muscle groups are covered.
+ Stay motivated! Every exercise is supported by an animated timer counting your repetitions.
+ Control your achievements! Check your stats and see how much you achieved since starting your workout program.
+ JAFF Military Workout Trainer contains the same great workout programm as JAFF Home Workout, also available for Android. It provides a new, professional layout and sets fresh motivations.
JAFF HOME WORKOUT IS FREE TO PLAY:
+ Exercise days 1 to 3 free without limitations
+ In-App upgrade available to unlock exercise days 4 to 60
Looking for an ad free version? Check out https://market.android.com/details?id=com.projects.army.fitness
Use this app to calculate your APFT scorecard and your body fat measurements to determine pass and fail.
It includes alternate events for the APFT and has extended scale calculations
It also provides you with Screening weights, allowable body fat and other APFT values.
Also includes a StopWatch
Body fat calculator estimates in a simple and intuitive fat percentage using 1 of 2 methods , measurement of body folds or body circumferences measuring, you decide which is best for you. Also shows other indicators such as the BMI your ideal weight and lean mass Kg. Records data and keep track with beautiful graphs for each indicator. Losing weight has never been easier.
* Allows fat percentage estimate both men and women as a function of age.
* Records data in graphs easy to edit
* Estimate your body mass index and ideal weight.
* Calculate the lean mass.
These brave heroes need to be extremely athletic. Their workouts ensure their bodies are prepared for any situation in case they have to preform hand to hand combat or must run long distances.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
- Administer the Army APFT with real time scoring and instant test results
- Administer height and weight screening and body fat % immediately following test
- Saves each user’s data
- Stopwatch and Count down timer
- Alternate Event testing and Extended Scoring Option
- Emails results to a grader and each participant
- Saves valuable time
- Log multiple test records in files
- Score one or more people at the same time
- View all gender & age score charts
- Enter scores manually or via charts
- Readily visible minimum/maximum ranges
- Extended scoring
- Color coded assessment levels
- Waive/exempt option
- Dynamically updated results
Perfect for active duty, reservists, Academy/AROTC/OCS cadets, trainees, etc.
You can now log your scores with the app as well. Calculate your PFT & BCA scores for free! A simple military body fat calculator which measures body fat with respect to U.S. army body fat standards of the army physical fitness test (apft)
PFT calculator can calculate scores for alternate cardio activities such as 800 meter swim / 6.2 mile bike / 2.5 mile walk. (Use Menu button to select alternate cardio)
This is an application that will allow you to calculate an apft score. It will also determine if a soldier passes height and weight and will compute body fat percentage. This application is intended for personal use.
U.S. army soldier physical readiness is acquired through the challenge of a precise, progressive, and integrated physical training program. This proponent sponsored mobile application explores army doctrine FM 7-22, which prescribes the method for the execution of the army physical readiness training system.
- APFT Score Calculator
- Army Body Fat Calculator
- PFT Score Calculator
- Navy PRT Calculator
- Army Fitness Calculator
- A Better Fitness Calculator
Features include; sample training schedules with drill and exercise demos, body composition calculators, an APRT calculator, a metronome, a run timer and insights into the doctrine.
Body Fat Calculator by Shaped.Me allows you to track & monitor your weight, body measurements and body fat. With these tools a person can plug in their weight, body measurements and age and be given an estimate of their health when it comes to body fat. Knowing this information can lead a person into losing the proper amount of weight and living a healthier lifestyle.
Body fat is on our bodies for a reason, however too much body fat can be detrimental for our health. In order to live a healthy lifestyle we need to be aware of our body fat percentage and keep it as low as we can. Not only do we need to keep it low but we need to understand what is the healthy percentage of body fat for our, age, gender, height and weight.
The app isn’t just for those who are trying to lose weight it’s for everyone who is trying to live a healthy lifestyle. Yes the app is great for keeping track of weight loss progress however it serves as a guide to healthy living by keeping track of your body.
To calculate your body fat percentage this app helps keep track of your measurements when using a skinfold caliper or measuring tape.
Jackson & Pollock methods (3, 4, and 7-site caliper measurements),
Parrillo (9-site caliper measurements)
Durnin & Womersley (4-site caliper measurements)
Military (Navy and Army measuring tape circumference methods)
The ability to retrieve previous measurements is available as an in-app purchase.
Any current or future in-app purchase will also remove ads.
This app reports various anonymous performance metrics and crash reports to the following services (reporting to these services can be disabled in the app settings):
The simplest android-based way to calculate your score on the Army PFT! Use simple wheels to enter your data. Your score is updated instantly. Based upon official Army guidance from Field Manual 7-22, Change 1, dated 26 October 2012, the Army PFT Calculator by Dynera provides accurate results.
Navigation and data entry are accomplished with simple swipe gestures. Enter data using intuitive "wheels" rather than multiple pop-up dialogs. We have worked hard to deliver a product that is simple, reliable, and accurate. We believe it is the best Android solution to calculate your Army PFT score. Good luck on that PFT!
UPCOMING FEATURES: The following features will be offered in future versions:
- Maximum and minimum criteria based upon user
- Maximum alternate event maximum times based upon user
- Maximum and minimum weight criteria
- Body fat calculation
- Save and graph progress across different events
Each phase is designed to work you from a lower to higher level of performance. Build confidence in your fitness level as you test out of each training Phase. Didn’t pass? Not sure? “Roll back” in training and continue to work at it.
- Personalize the app with your name and photo
- Enter your starting physical characteristics
- Update your stats (weight) and view reports on your progress
- Create a music library from within the application (PREMIUM VERSION ONLY)
- Customize playlists and create play order
- One-Click start/stop for your music selections (PREMIUM VERSION ONLY)
- Vary your workout without sacrificing your fitness progress
Check out the Premium version and keep up on all the new features!
Feel free to contact us with suggestions and keep an eye out for new apps coming soon!
(made by a soldier for battle buddies!)
The app has following functions:
1. APFT calculation
2. 2 minute countdown (for push-up and sit-up)
3. Stopwatch (for run)
All for free without any advertisement banner or malicious code!!
I keep the design simple and clean to calculate PT score and/or increase your PT.
Please let me know if you encounter any errors or have suggestions for improvements.
Army Strong! Hooah!
This app is for US Navy Sailors to calculate their PFA scores. Basic functionality is free, upgrade to premium to remove ads, log your scores, and share with your friends.
Basic Features (Free)
- PRT Calculator
- BCA Calculator
- Alternate Cardio Runtime Conversion Calculator
Premium Features (only $0.99):
- Log your PRT and BCA scores for future reference
- Share your Logged PRT scores via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- purchasing premium features removes all ads
- Bug(fixed): December birthdays displayed as January in profile.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Premium users, share your PRT scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal code updates.
- Added Rating dialog at startup.
-Added 500m & 450m Swim options in PRT tab.
PRT PFA BCA Navy Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical readiness test
Why buy this app over the Military Medals and Ribbons?
This is the only app that supports adding ribbon devices
Build, save, and update your rack at anytime
Our app provides a full screen view of your rack, click on any ribbon for more details
Share your rack with your friends using your favorite social media app
- Ribbons added to rack in order of Precedence
- Devices added to individual ribbons
- Share your ribbon rack to Facebook or Email
- Consult applicable military instructions for individual service.
- Save rack between sessions
Features under development:
- Share unit awards for Army
Please Provide feedback and feature requests to email@example.com
- Bug(fixed): Application would crash on Motorola Xoom (Possibly other tablets)
- Removed "Premium Features" button on Ribbon Activity, non-premium users will be notified they are about to reset their rack prior to closing the application.
- Bug(fixed): Would not display more than three rows of ribbons.
- Added UN Ribbons
- Added NATO Ribbons
- Added some foreign Awards
- Added Air Force Longevity Service Ribbon (Rack reset Required)
- Fixed order of Precedence for Air Force Short Tour / Long Tour awards.
Version 1.2.3- Fixed Order of Precedence of AF Basic Training Ribbon & AF Marksmanship Ribbon- Fixed Device Logic of AF Marksmanship Ribbon.
- Moved Marine Corps Drill instructor ribbon from Coast Guard section back to Marine Corps section.
- Bug(fixed): Dates set to December in profile were displayed as January.
- Internal Code updates.
- Military Awards is now FREE (Merry Christmas!)
- Premium features allow you to save your rack between sessions.
- Save your ribbon rack between sessions
- Clear your rack.
- Bug(fixed): a couple ribbons were assigned incorrect precedence
- UI Improvements: Added action bar to Ribbon Activity
- Fixed Expert Device on Navy and Coast Guard marksmanship Ribbons.
- Integration with Fleet Knowledge
All available calculators (PFT / CFT / BCA) are now available!
Please rate this app and leave comments regarding future improvements, bugs, and feature requests.
Features we are considering adding:
- Altitude adjustments
- Rumors that female PFT scores will be adjusted in January, 2012. Please send any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRT PFT CFT BCA Marine marines Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical Fitness test Combat fitness test Marine Corps US U.S. Marine
- Recognition Guide: Learn about the ships, boats, and aircraft of the U.S. Navy!
- Learn about Naval History
- Look up Naval Abbreviations
- Display rates and ranks of Navy Enlisted, Warrant Officers, and Officers!
- Creeds: Learn the Sailor's Creed and many more!
- Music: Listen to the songs of the Navy
- 11 General orders of a Sentry.
- Tools: Learn about military awards, build your ribbon rack, and track your PFA (Physical Fitness Assessment) scores with tools by this developer, Military Pay calc by Crash Test Dummy Limited.
Great tool for anyone who wants to know more about the US Navy. Great for anyone looking into joining the navy and attending Boot Camp / Basic Training.
Thank you to all of our users, we have done very well with Body Cards, but we have decided to redesign and rewrite the app from the ground up. Please check out Body Cards Redux, now live on the market.
Body Cards will remain live on the market for the foreseeable future. We will only update to fix bugs, no new functionality will be added. Please check out Body Cards Redux for a whole slew of new features, including: New workout types as well as customizable (including artwork) decks and exercises.
Tired of doing the same exercise routine day after day? Inspired by U.S. Marines working out to a deck of playing cards, Body Cards by AndriOS allows you to choose from several pre-installed exercises and an unlimited number of user-defined exercises.
*** Create a profile to track your workouts, complete 5 workouts in any 7 day period and become a strong man (or woman).
*** Pick a few exercises from your customized exercise list, select number of sets, min / max reps/seconds, and number of people to participate in the workout.
*** Take turns picking body cards that are randomly selected based on your preferences, ensuring that your workout is never the same and never gets old.
*** Daily Challenge Widget! Challenge yourself daily with a random high rep exercise.
*** Send comments / concerns / requests to our developer address (email@example.com).
Workout Fitness Playing Cards Card Exercise Pushup Situp sit up push up "Body Cards"
Never do the same old workout day in and day out ever again. Body Cards Redux will keep you guessing with its many workout and exercise options.
Custom Workouts: Select a few exercises, number of sets, min and max reps and away you go. Depending on how many exercises you include you'll average 50 to 100 reps of each exercise.
Random Workouts will do the set up for you, customize the number of sets and your min and max reps if you like.
Circuit Workouts: Choose your exercises, the number of circuits and your rest times for a fantastic circuit workout.
Spartacus Workout: if you’re feeling particularly frisky try the Spartacus Workout by Men’s Health magazine, we promise you’ll know you got a workout!
Timed Workout: Compete head to head with your friends, the faster you do your card the less time your buddies have to rest.
Take turns with your friends in Random, Custom and Timed modes, work out alongside your friends in Circuit Mode.
Organize: Place your exercises into decks so that you can have quick access when it comes time to work out.
Add images to profile functions properly
Random Workouts now allow users to select randomly from specific decks or from all exercises.
Bug(Identified) User cannot create new exercise. Unable to replicate bug but believe it to be fixed.
OK dad, your wife is pregnant, your job is done, right? Sorry to burst your bubble, you’ve got a long nine months ahead of you. Problem is there aren’t a lot of obvious ways to help, but you’ve got to be there when she needs you... This is where Baby Loading can help... Never be caught unaware when one of your female friends asks how far along your wife is, Baby Loading will let you know to the day. Keep track of important moments in the pregnancy, log what happened at that last Doctor’s visit, track the names you’ve thought of and rank them based on you and your wife's preference.
When the time comes Baby Loading... will help you remember all necessities for the big hospital trip. Don’t be in the dog house from day one. Baby Loading also lets you customize a list of quick contacts so you know who to call on the big day or for any emergencies.
Week-By-Week Info and Tips: What the heck is going on in there anyways? Get the down and dirty about what's happening to your unborn child week by week. Get a tips about what you can do to help out during pregnancy.
Baby Name List: Ok so you’ve narrowed your name list down to 2 or 3... hundred names, now what? Baby Loading lets you and your wife rank your names separately to see what your absolute favorite names are.
Emergency contact list: Don’t be caught with your pants down at a big moment in your wife’s pregnancy, keep Doctor and Hospital contacts handy, keep your midwife’s phone number nearby, and don’t you dare forget to call your mother-in-law on your way to the hospital.
Hospital visit supply list: Baby Loading provides a recommended list of items you should bring on your big trip to the hospital, but feel free to ignore them and add whatever it is you think is important to bring... just make sure you don’t forget your wife!
Build your wife’s profile: Ok dad... go ask your wife what her LMP is and add it to Baby-Loading... From here on out you’re on your own... you won’t have to go ask everytime someone asks you what week or trimester you are in.
Build and save a virtual time capsule to share with your baby when he/she grows up.
Email your Baby: Set up an email account for your little one and quickly send emails from the app using your favorite email client. Share the email address with friends and family and all of a sudden your little one has a full inbox of well-wishes and funny stories... you just have to teach them how to read it.
Are you a new dad trying to figure out what to do now that your wife's pregnant?
- Internal file tweaks to improve loading performance in Journal.
- Backup files to your Dropbox account!
- Tweaked timeline to line up months to weeks.
Version 1.0.5- Simplified Weekly size estimates- New weekly size comparisons- Added a few Tablet-Layouts to better support large screens
- Weekly Information about the baby's size and development
- Weekly Tips for how dad can help out during pregnancy
- Share your partner's Timeline to Facebook, Twitter, email and more!
Track your history! See how much you've saved (or lost) in the game!
CCR also offers some basic tools to calculate tips and split your bill when you don't feel like going all or nothing.
Have Fun! If you like the idea then rate the app, if you have ideas for improvements, leave comments or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Russian Roulette split check pay bill dinner lunch breakfast tip calculator