SOURCE: U.S. Army Manual RPI237
SOURCE PUBLICATION/REVISION DATE: January 2011
NUMBER OF PAGES: 140
* Realistic page-turning effect with sound.
* Correct color text and background.
* Pinch to zoom in or out.
* Vertical or horizontal reading.
* Full-text search.
* "Go to page" functionality.
* Supports mobile phones and tablets running Android 2.1+
NOTE: For informational purposes only. This is based on an actual U.S. Military publication. The developer of this app is not the author of this content, and makes no guarantees or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or suitability of this information.
KEYWORDS: Army, IMT, Initial Military Training, Boot Camp, physical training, PT, physical readiness, RPI237
100% Army Fit is a free training tool created by the British Army. Let our instructors help you take your fitness to the level expected of a soldier in training.
• Learn simple muscular and cardio exercises with the help of step-by-step video demonstrations.
• Perform each exercise with encouragement from your instructor.
• Complete levels and earn medals in your journey to becoming 100% Army Fit. If you like, you can share these moments on Facebook and Twitter.
100% Army Fit is a great training aid whether you’re working towards your Army Assessment, Phase 1 training or simply looking to improve your fitness.
Download on Wi-Fi:
The App is full of great video content to help you with your exercise technique, this means the App has a large file size – please ensure you download to your mobile using a Wi-Fi connection.
Please note that 100% Army Fit relies on GPS to record some of your exercises correctly. Not all phones’ GPS capabilities are effective. If you experience problems, please try to update your operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 2.3 or above.
Check out a full version at:
or Ad Free at:
Use this app to calculate your APFT scorecard and your body fat measurements to determine pass and fail.
It includes alternate events for the APFT and has extended scale calculations
It also provides you with Screening weights, allowable body fat and other APFT values.
Also includes a StopWatch
- Administer the Army APFT with real time scoring and instant test results
- Administer height and weight screening and body fat % immediately following test
- Saves each user’s data
- Stopwatch and Count down timer
- Alternate Event testing and Extended Scoring Option
- Emails results to a grader and each participant
- Saves valuable time
- Log multiple test records in files
- Score one or more people at the same time
- View all gender & age score charts
- Enter scores manually or via charts
- Readily visible minimum/maximum ranges
- Extended scoring
- Color coded assessment levels
- Waive/exempt option
- Dynamically updated results
Perfect for active duty, reservists, Academy/AROTC/OCS cadets, trainees, etc.
Looking for an ad free version? Check out https://market.android.com/details?id=com.projects.army.fitness
Unlike BMI calculators which can be very inaccurate especially if you have big muscle mass, this calculator gives results based on your body fat percentage and they are not affected by your body weight.
• 5 most accurate formulas:
- 1. Jackson/Pollock 3 site skin fold caliper method.
- 2. Jackson/Pollock 4 site skinfold caliper method.
- 3. Jackson/Pollock 7 site skinfold caliper method.
- 4. Durnin/Womersley 4 site skinfold caliper method.
- 5. Tape Measure method used by the U.S. Navy.
• Progress chart.
• Settings menu where you can choose to save automatically age, height and weight.
• Body Fat Percentage Calculator.
• Lean Body Mass Calculator.
• Body Fat Weight Calculator.
• Fitness level: Underfat, Healthy, Overfat, Obese.
• Healthy / Ideal Weight Calculator.
• How much fat you should lose or gain.
Tags: Bodyfat Calculator, US Navy Method, Military, Army Physical Fitness Test, APFT Jackson Pollock 3 site skin fold caliper method, Accurate, Beautiful UI, design, gorgeous, fast, most accurate, top calculators, bodyfat percentage, body fat percentage calculator
The simplest android-based way to calculate your score on the Army PFT! Use simple wheels to enter your data. Your score is updated instantly. Based upon official Army guidance from Field Manual 7-22, Change 1, dated 26 October 2012, the Army PFT Calculator by Dynera provides accurate results.
Navigation and data entry are accomplished with simple swipe gestures. Enter data using intuitive "wheels" rather than multiple pop-up dialogs. We have worked hard to deliver a product that is simple, reliable, and accurate. We believe it is the best Android solution to calculate your Army PFT score. Good luck on that PFT!
UPCOMING FEATURES: The following features will be offered in future versions:
- Maximum and minimum criteria based upon user
- Maximum alternate event maximum times based upon user
- Maximum and minimum weight criteria
- Body fat calculation
- Save and graph progress across different events
Armed Forces Workout is a 9 week guided fitness program that is taken right from the pages of real-world military training. Designed by Senior Enlisted Leaders from the United States Navy, AFW will take you over 3 distinct, yet progressively challenging, workout Phases. Want to know how come your pants are looser than before? We have thought of that. You can track your height, weight, BMI, and body fat in the application as well. Make sure you update your data once a week! Want to personalize the application? Upload an inspirational photo of your fit self (or not so fit if that gets you off the couch).
Phase 1 will introduce you to your workout routines and options. Reasonable goals are set up for you to meet. As you complete each workout (be honest about it in manual mode), the application will track your progress. Once you are consistently meeting the fitness goals you will be invited to take the Fitness Test. Pass and you move on. Don’t pass and get rolled back for another try and an opportunity to work on your weak points. Phase Ii and III increase the complexity of and tighten the goals to make sure you are continuing to progress. What? You say you can already do 100 pushups and run like a gazelle? Excellent, learn to run like a Gazelle chased by a hungry carnivore! Don’t like to run, but you can swim like a fish? Excellent, enter Phase III and learn to swim while being chased by a school of hungry sharks!
Each Phase program has options to keep you engaged in your fitness and offer portability to match your busy lifestyle.
· Strength Training (no gym required); like the military accessing a gym on the road can be a problem! Ever tried to bench press in 10 foot swells on a ship? Not fun. So we do pushups, sit ups, and pull ups (you will be amazed at how your body will change as you move through each phase). You will get progressively stronger and do more with each Phase.
o Push ups
o Sit ups
o Pull ups
· Run – Regardless if you are on a treadmill or on the road, the application will adapt to both conditions.
· Bike – Again, if you are on a bicycle or stationary bike, the application will adapt
· Swim – Choose your weapon!
o Fins – Swim with fins if you are so inclined! The app will adapt to that
o Without fins – Again, the app will adapt to that
Feel free to mix and match your cardio routines to keep yourself motivated. The training program is designed for it. All of the distance and time goals of each component of the workout programs are intended to keep you on track for achieving your fitness goals. Run and Bike times can be tracked through a stop watch function or by manually entering the time! A green or red light will tell you how you did. Swim functions are in manual mode only (seriously…who takes their phone into a pool?).
Reporting tools will show you how you are progressing over time. Remember…DON’T QUIT! Trust the process and complete each routine as best you can. If you are consistent, you will be ready to test out in no time!
This is the first of many applications that will offer variety, fun, and challenge. Let us know how we are doing via email. Encountering an issue? We will get right on it. Enjoy your workouts!
(made by a soldier for battle buddies!)
The app has following functions:
1. APFT calculation
2. 2 minute countdown (for push-up and sit-up)
3. Stopwatch (for run)
All for free without any advertisement banner or malicious code!!
I keep the design simple and clean to calculate PT score and/or increase your PT.
Please let me know if you encounter any errors or have suggestions for improvements.
Army Strong! Hooah!
+ Awesome full body workout program!
+ 60 workout days with individual training plans for each day!
+ 20+ different exercises for efficient full body training!
+ All features included, no in-app purchases necessary!
+ Made for all those who need strength and endurance every day - whether in the military, for their job or in private life!
GAIN STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE!
+ Use your own body weight as resistance!
+ No gym or additional equipment required!
+ Exercises can be performed at any place around the world!
+ Perfect workout whenever there is no gym around the corner!
+ Get in shape and see results! JAFF gives you a carefully composed workout for every day.
+ Improve balance, flexibility and strength! Arms, chest, abs, core, legs - all major muscle groups are covered.
+ Stay motivated! Every exercise is supported by an animated timer counting your repetitions.
+ Control your achievements! Check your stats and see how much you achieved since starting your workout program.
+ JAFF Military Workout Trainer contains the same great workout programm as JAFF Home Workout, also available for Android. It provides a new, professional layout and sets fresh motivations.
!*** Download This Version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bv.newaprt#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDIxMiwiY29tLmJ2Lm5ld2FwcnQiXQ . This version is no longer supported due to a lost keystore file and can no longer be updated ***!
**Now works with Icecream Sandwich / Android 4.0**
Introducing the first app in the Android market that fully explains each workout in each of the PRT drills. This app shows a detailed picture, all the steps, starting position, duration, cadence, etc... directly as it is from the TC 3-22.20. All feedback is appreciated, and if I missed any workouts, please let me know and I will add them.
If you have any suggestions for things you would like added to the app, please let me know. I am working on video, and plan to have the last bit of video recorded this weekend. Look forward to that in the coming weeks.
Made by a soldier for other soldiers!
- Added Timer
- Added Strenght Training Circuit
"United States Army training overall prepares Soldiers, leaders, and units to fight in the full spectrum of operations. Combat readiness is the Army‘s primary focus as it transitions to a more agile, versatile, lethal, and survivable force.
Physical readiness training prepares Soldiers and units for the physical challenges of fulfilling the mission in the face of a wide range of threats, in complex operational environments, and with emerging technologies." (TC 3-22.20).
Also features video streams of how to perform select exercises and drills! Each workout is explained in full detail with images and directions.
Uses the default PDF app on your phone to provide search function, zoom-in, etc.
Note: app is not officially endorsed or maintained by the US Army.
If you are unable to download please email me and I will issue a refund. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it. It is a carrier/market error.
please email corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an entire study guide. It is a fairly large file so it may take a bit to load completely. It is in a simple text only format
More from developer
Why buy this app over the Military Medals and Ribbons?
This is the only app that supports adding ribbon devices
Build, save, and update your rack at anytime
Our app provides a full screen view of your rack, click on any ribbon for more details
Share your rack with your friends using your favorite social media app
- Ribbons added to rack in order of Precedence
- Devices added to individual ribbons
- Share your ribbon rack to Facebook or Email
- Consult applicable military instructions for individual service.
- Save rack between sessions
Features under development:
- Share unit awards for Army
Please Provide feedback and feature requests to email@example.com
- Bug(fixed): Application would crash on Motorola Xoom (Possibly other tablets)
- Removed "Premium Features" button on Ribbon Activity, non-premium users will be notified they are about to reset their rack prior to closing the application.
- Bug(fixed): Would not display more than three rows of ribbons.
- Added UN Ribbons
- Added NATO Ribbons
- Added some foreign Awards
- Added Air Force Longevity Service Ribbon (Rack reset Required)
- Fixed order of Precedence for Air Force Short Tour / Long Tour awards.
Version 1.2.3- Fixed Order of Precedence of AF Basic Training Ribbon & AF Marksmanship Ribbon- Fixed Device Logic of AF Marksmanship Ribbon.
- Moved Marine Corps Drill instructor ribbon from Coast Guard section back to Marine Corps section.
- Bug(fixed): Dates set to December in profile were displayed as January.
- Internal Code updates.
- Military Awards is now FREE (Merry Christmas!)
- Premium features allow you to save your rack between sessions.
- Save your ribbon rack between sessions
- Clear your rack.
- Bug(fixed): a couple ribbons were assigned incorrect precedence
- UI Improvements: Added action bar to Ribbon Activity
- Fixed Expert Device on Navy and Coast Guard marksmanship Ribbons.
- Integration with Fleet Knowledge
This app is for US Navy Sailors to calculate their PFA scores. Basic functionality is free, upgrade to premium to remove ads, log your scores, and share with your friends.
Basic Features (Free)
- PRT Calculator
- BCA Calculator
- Alternate Cardio Runtime Conversion Calculator
Premium Features (only $0.99):
- Log your PRT and BCA scores for future reference
- Share your Logged PRT scores via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- purchasing premium features removes all ads
- Bug(fixed): December birthdays displayed as January in profile.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Premium users, share your PRT scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal code updates.
- Added Rating dialog at startup.
-Added 500m & 450m Swim options in PRT tab.
PRT PFA BCA Navy Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical readiness test
All available calculators (PFT / CFT / BCA) are now available!
Please rate this app and leave comments regarding future improvements, bugs, and feature requests.
Features we are considering adding:
- Altitude adjustments
- Rumors that female PFT scores will be adjusted in January, 2012. Please send any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRT PFT CFT BCA Marine marines Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical Fitness test Combat fitness test Marine Corps US U.S. Marine
Thank you to all of our users, we have done very well with Body Cards, but we have decided to redesign and rewrite the app from the ground up. Please check out Body Cards Redux, now live on the market.
Body Cards will remain live on the market for the foreseeable future. We will only update to fix bugs, no new functionality will be added. Please check out Body Cards Redux for a whole slew of new features, including: New workout types as well as customizable (including artwork) decks and exercises.
Tired of doing the same exercise routine day after day? Inspired by U.S. Marines working out to a deck of playing cards, Body Cards by AndriOS allows you to choose from several pre-installed exercises and an unlimited number of user-defined exercises.
*** Create a profile to track your workouts, complete 5 workouts in any 7 day period and become a strong man (or woman).
*** Pick a few exercises from your customized exercise list, select number of sets, min / max reps/seconds, and number of people to participate in the workout.
*** Take turns picking body cards that are randomly selected based on your preferences, ensuring that your workout is never the same and never gets old.
*** Daily Challenge Widget! Challenge yourself daily with a random high rep exercise.
*** Send comments / concerns / requests to our developer address (email@example.com).
Workout Fitness Playing Cards Card Exercise Pushup Situp sit up push up "Body Cards"
- Recognition Guide: Learn about the ships, boats, and aircraft of the U.S. Navy!
- Learn about Naval History
- Look up Naval Abbreviations
- Display rates and ranks of Navy Enlisted, Warrant Officers, and Officers!
- Creeds: Learn the Sailor's Creed and many more!
- Music: Listen to the songs of the Navy
- 11 General orders of a Sentry.
- Tools: Learn about military awards, build your ribbon rack, and track your PFA (Physical Fitness Assessment) scores with tools by this developer, Military Pay calc by Crash Test Dummy Limited.
Great tool for anyone who wants to know more about the US Navy. Great for anyone looking into joining the navy and attending Boot Camp / Basic Training.
Track your history! See how much you've saved (or lost) in the game!
CCR also offers some basic tools to calculate tips and split your bill when you don't feel like going all or nothing.
Have Fun! If you like the idea then rate the app, if you have ideas for improvements, leave comments or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Russian Roulette split check pay bill dinner lunch breakfast tip calculator
OK dad, your wife is pregnant, your job is done, right? Sorry to burst your bubble, you’ve got a long nine months ahead of you. Problem is there aren’t a lot of obvious ways to help, but you’ve got to be there when she needs you... This is where Baby Loading can help... Never be caught unaware when one of your female friends asks how far along your wife is, Baby Loading will let you know to the day. Keep track of important moments in the pregnancy, log what happened at that last Doctor’s visit, track the names you’ve thought of and rank them based on you and your wife's preference.
When the time comes Baby Loading... will help you remember all necessities for the big hospital trip. Don’t be in the dog house from day one. Baby Loading also lets you customize a list of quick contacts so you know who to call on the big day or for any emergencies.
Week-By-Week Info and Tips: What the heck is going on in there anyways? Get the down and dirty about what's happening to your unborn child week by week. Get a tips about what you can do to help out during pregnancy.
Baby Name List: Ok so you’ve narrowed your name list down to 2 or 3... hundred names, now what? Baby Loading lets you and your wife rank your names separately to see what your absolute favorite names are.
Emergency contact list: Don’t be caught with your pants down at a big moment in your wife’s pregnancy, keep Doctor and Hospital contacts handy, keep your midwife’s phone number nearby, and don’t you dare forget to call your mother-in-law on your way to the hospital.
Hospital visit supply list: Baby Loading provides a recommended list of items you should bring on your big trip to the hospital, but feel free to ignore them and add whatever it is you think is important to bring... just make sure you don’t forget your wife!
Build your wife’s profile: Ok dad... go ask your wife what her LMP is and add it to Baby-Loading... From here on out you’re on your own... you won’t have to go ask everytime someone asks you what week or trimester you are in.
Build and save a virtual time capsule to share with your baby when he/she grows up.
Email your Baby: Set up an email account for your little one and quickly send emails from the app using your favorite email client. Share the email address with friends and family and all of a sudden your little one has a full inbox of well-wishes and funny stories... you just have to teach them how to read it.
Are you a new dad trying to figure out what to do now that your wife's pregnant?
- Internal file tweaks to improve loading performance in Journal.
- Backup files to your Dropbox account!
- Tweaked timeline to line up months to weeks.
Version 1.0.5- Simplified Weekly size estimates- New weekly size comparisons- Added a few Tablet-Layouts to better support large screens
- Weekly Information about the baby's size and development
- Weekly Tips for how dad can help out during pregnancy
- Share your partner's Timeline to Facebook, Twitter, email and more!
Never do the same old workout day in and day out ever again. Body Cards Redux will keep you guessing with its many workout and exercise options.
Custom Workouts: Select a few exercises, number of sets, min and max reps and away you go. Depending on how many exercises you include you'll average 50 to 100 reps of each exercise.
Random Workouts will do the set up for you, customize the number of sets and your min and max reps if you like.
Circuit Workouts: Choose your exercises, the number of circuits and your rest times for a fantastic circuit workout.
Spartacus Workout: if you’re feeling particularly frisky try the Spartacus Workout by Men’s Health magazine, we promise you’ll know you got a workout!
Timed Workout: Compete head to head with your friends, the faster you do your card the less time your buddies have to rest.
Take turns with your friends in Random, Custom and Timed modes, work out alongside your friends in Circuit Mode.
Organize: Place your exercises into decks so that you can have quick access when it comes time to work out.
Add images to profile functions properly
Random Workouts now allow users to select randomly from specific decks or from all exercises.
Bug(Identified) User cannot create new exercise. Unable to replicate bug but believe it to be fixed.