Great design pft wrong The desing of the app is easy to manage and looks good. But the pft standards are wrong for the run and the hight and weight. Please fix this. I cant use an app that tells me the wrong information. Love how i can set up a profile and all that to.
Not user friendly! Takes to long to get to the heart of what you essentially need. There plenty of other apps that are quicker to use. Sorry but no cigar my friend.
Can't Edit The app is ok. It has a glitch on the PT log I purchased for $.99 and it won't let me correct it. Overall kinda lame and would shop for another app with better options and features.
Pretty good..... But could fix that I can't change age category when entering a record BCA.. Good thing I pass even if it thinks I'm 17-21, when I'm almost 37..
Army PFT Works pretty good. It is accurate. The only thing it doesn't do is store the user profile once the data is entered. Other than that, I like it.
Great App It worked just fine. I thinks is very useful and besides had 0 problems with my Motorola Master Nextel.
- Removed Premium Features Trial
- 5 Day Premium Features Trial
- Minor UI tweaks
- Premium Members can share APFT Scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal Code updates
- Added rating dialog at startup.
- Added TC 3-22.20 to Instructions
- Instructions will be saved on SD card in download folder, no need to re-download instructions each time you want to view them
- Like us on Facebook in the About section!
MARSOC's 10-week fitness program prepares builds performance and resilience.