The player, who pulls the shortest match loses.
- who will pays for the next drink ?
- who washes the dishes ?
- who will bring the garbage out ?
- who plays the first turn in the "Meier" App ?
(ideal combination: "Short Match" and the "Meier" App)
Short Match helps you with this and many other decisions..
*** NEW ***
Now up to 11 players! So that now entire soccer / football teams can make their decisions!
- finding decisions with a lot of fun
- for groups between 2 and 11 players
- short match place is random, it never stays on the same location
- runs on Smartphones and Tablets
- all graphics 3D rendered
- crystal clear sound effects
One match for every player. Only one match is short and broken. Every player pulls one match. The player who pulled the short match lost.
The order of the matches is always different and totally random.
Keywords: short straw dice fun beer beergame drinkgame drink bet race pull draw win match risk short stick stick matchstick casino mafia roulette black jack jeton bad luck Party russian roulette
Try to get rid of your cards in the Speed (or Spit or Slam) card game before the computer. You must drag one of your cards when either of the cards in the middle is either one number higher or lower than your card.
If you are fast enough for Speed (or Spit or Slam) card game, Think fast and move even faster to score big and then challenge your opponent to a game of Speed. Drag one card at a time from your hand at the bottom of the screen to one of the two discard piles in the middle of the screen. The value of the card you drag must be one greater or one less than the card you drop it on. The cards suits in Speed (or Spit or Slam) card game do no matter. You hold five cards in your hand at a time in Speed or Spit or Slam card game. Once you get rid of a card you must click your "next card" pile to the left of your hand. if the computer gets stuck, the new cards will appear. Remember the name of the game is Speed (or Spit or Slam)card game, so move quickly.
The new version of Speed or Spit or Slam card game now in new special design.
Speed card game is known also as Spit or Slam.
Enjoy the Speed (or Spit or Slam)
Speed, Spit, Slam, Speed Cards, Two Card Speed, card game, Card & Casino, games, table, Fast
More from developer
PFT calculator can calculate scores for alternate cardio activities such as 800 meter swim / 6.2 mile bike / 2.5 mile walk. (Use Menu button to select alternate cardio)
- Unlock the log for only $.99 and track all of your APFTs and BCAs.
- Share your PFT Scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
Please rate this app and leave comments or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding future improvements, bugs, and feature requests.
Features we are considering adding:
- Altitude adjustments.
- IET score adjustments.
PFT BCA Army army Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical Fitness test US Army army
Why buy this app over the Military Medals and Ribbons?
This is the only app that supports adding ribbon devices
Build, save, and update your rack at anytime
Our app provides a full screen view of your rack, click on any ribbon for more details
Share your rack with your friends using your favorite social media app
- Ribbons added to rack in order of Precedence
- Devices added to individual ribbons
- Share your ribbon rack to Facebook or Email
- Consult applicable military instructions for individual service.
- Save rack between sessions
Features under development:
- Share unit awards for Army
Please Provide feedback and feature requests to email@example.com
- Bug(fixed): Application would crash on Motorola Xoom (Possibly other tablets)
- Removed "Premium Features" button on Ribbon Activity, non-premium users will be notified they are about to reset their rack prior to closing the application.
- Bug(fixed): Would not display more than three rows of ribbons.
- Added UN Ribbons
- Added NATO Ribbons
- Added some foreign Awards
- Added Air Force Longevity Service Ribbon (Rack reset Required)
- Fixed order of Precedence for Air Force Short Tour / Long Tour awards.
Version 1.2.3- Fixed Order of Precedence of AF Basic Training Ribbon & AF Marksmanship Ribbon- Fixed Device Logic of AF Marksmanship Ribbon.
- Moved Marine Corps Drill instructor ribbon from Coast Guard section back to Marine Corps section.
- Bug(fixed): Dates set to December in profile were displayed as January.
- Internal Code updates.
- Military Awards is now FREE (Merry Christmas!)
- Premium features allow you to save your rack between sessions.
- Save your ribbon rack between sessions
- Clear your rack.
- Bug(fixed): a couple ribbons were assigned incorrect precedence
- UI Improvements: Added action bar to Ribbon Activity
- Fixed Expert Device on Navy and Coast Guard marksmanship Ribbons.
- Integration with Fleet Knowledge
This app is for US Navy Sailors to calculate their PFA scores. Basic functionality is free, upgrade to premium to remove ads, log your scores, and share with your friends.
Basic Features (Free)
- PRT Calculator
- BCA Calculator
- Alternate Cardio Runtime Conversion Calculator
Premium Features (only $0.99):
- Log your PRT and BCA scores for future reference
- Share your Logged PRT scores via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- purchasing premium features removes all ads
- Bug(fixed): December birthdays displayed as January in profile.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Premium users, share your PRT scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal code updates.
- Added Rating dialog at startup.
-Added 500m & 450m Swim options in PRT tab.
PRT PFA BCA Navy Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical readiness test
All available calculators (PFT / CFT / BCA) are now available!
Please rate this app and leave comments regarding future improvements, bugs, and feature requests.
Features we are considering adding:
- Altitude adjustments
- Rumors that female PFT scores will be adjusted in January, 2012. Please send any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRT PFT CFT BCA Marine marines Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical Fitness test Combat fitness test Marine Corps US U.S. Marine
Thank you to all of our users, we have done very well with Body Cards, but we have decided to redesign and rewrite the app from the ground up. Please check out Body Cards Redux, now live on the market.
Body Cards will remain live on the market for the foreseeable future. We will only update to fix bugs, no new functionality will be added. Please check out Body Cards Redux for a whole slew of new features, including: New workout types as well as customizable (including artwork) decks and exercises.
Tired of doing the same exercise routine day after day? Inspired by U.S. Marines working out to a deck of playing cards, Body Cards by AndriOS allows you to choose from several pre-installed exercises and an unlimited number of user-defined exercises.
*** Create a profile to track your workouts, complete 5 workouts in any 7 day period and become a strong man (or woman).
*** Pick a few exercises from your customized exercise list, select number of sets, min / max reps/seconds, and number of people to participate in the workout.
*** Take turns picking body cards that are randomly selected based on your preferences, ensuring that your workout is never the same and never gets old.
*** Daily Challenge Widget! Challenge yourself daily with a random high rep exercise.
*** Send comments / concerns / requests to our developer address (email@example.com).
Workout Fitness Playing Cards Card Exercise Pushup Situp sit up push up "Body Cards"
- Recognition Guide: Learn about the ships, boats, and aircraft of the U.S. Navy!
- Learn about Naval History
- Look up Naval Abbreviations
- Display rates and ranks of Navy Enlisted, Warrant Officers, and Officers!
- Creeds: Learn the Sailor's Creed and many more!
- Music: Listen to the songs of the Navy
- 11 General orders of a Sentry.
- Tools: Learn about military awards, build your ribbon rack, and track your PFA (Physical Fitness Assessment) scores with tools by this developer, Military Pay calc by Crash Test Dummy Limited.
Great tool for anyone who wants to know more about the US Navy. Great for anyone looking into joining the navy and attending Boot Camp / Basic Training.
OK dad, your wife is pregnant, your job is done, right? Sorry to burst your bubble, you’ve got a long nine months ahead of you. Problem is there aren’t a lot of obvious ways to help, but you’ve got to be there when she needs you... This is where Baby Loading can help... Never be caught unaware when one of your female friends asks how far along your wife is, Baby Loading will let you know to the day. Keep track of important moments in the pregnancy, log what happened at that last Doctor’s visit, track the names you’ve thought of and rank them based on you and your wife's preference.
When the time comes Baby Loading... will help you remember all necessities for the big hospital trip. Don’t be in the dog house from day one. Baby Loading also lets you customize a list of quick contacts so you know who to call on the big day or for any emergencies.
Week-By-Week Info and Tips: What the heck is going on in there anyways? Get the down and dirty about what's happening to your unborn child week by week. Get a tips about what you can do to help out during pregnancy.
Baby Name List: Ok so you’ve narrowed your name list down to 2 or 3... hundred names, now what? Baby Loading lets you and your wife rank your names separately to see what your absolute favorite names are.
Emergency contact list: Don’t be caught with your pants down at a big moment in your wife’s pregnancy, keep Doctor and Hospital contacts handy, keep your midwife’s phone number nearby, and don’t you dare forget to call your mother-in-law on your way to the hospital.
Hospital visit supply list: Baby Loading provides a recommended list of items you should bring on your big trip to the hospital, but feel free to ignore them and add whatever it is you think is important to bring... just make sure you don’t forget your wife!
Build your wife’s profile: Ok dad... go ask your wife what her LMP is and add it to Baby-Loading... From here on out you’re on your own... you won’t have to go ask everytime someone asks you what week or trimester you are in.
Build and save a virtual time capsule to share with your baby when he/she grows up.
Email your Baby: Set up an email account for your little one and quickly send emails from the app using your favorite email client. Share the email address with friends and family and all of a sudden your little one has a full inbox of well-wishes and funny stories... you just have to teach them how to read it.
Are you a new dad trying to figure out what to do now that your wife's pregnant?
- Internal file tweaks to improve loading performance in Journal.
- Backup files to your Dropbox account!
- Tweaked timeline to line up months to weeks.
Version 1.0.5- Simplified Weekly size estimates- New weekly size comparisons- Added a few Tablet-Layouts to better support large screens
- Weekly Information about the baby's size and development
- Weekly Tips for how dad can help out during pregnancy
- Share your partner's Timeline to Facebook, Twitter, email and more!
Never do the same old workout day in and day out ever again. Body Cards Redux will keep you guessing with its many workout and exercise options.
Custom Workouts: Select a few exercises, number of sets, min and max reps and away you go. Depending on how many exercises you include you'll average 50 to 100 reps of each exercise.
Random Workouts will do the set up for you, customize the number of sets and your min and max reps if you like.
Circuit Workouts: Choose your exercises, the number of circuits and your rest times for a fantastic circuit workout.
Spartacus Workout: if you’re feeling particularly frisky try the Spartacus Workout by Men’s Health magazine, we promise you’ll know you got a workout!
Timed Workout: Compete head to head with your friends, the faster you do your card the less time your buddies have to rest.
Take turns with your friends in Random, Custom and Timed modes, work out alongside your friends in Circuit Mode.
Organize: Place your exercises into decks so that you can have quick access when it comes time to work out.
Add images to profile functions properly
Random Workouts now allow users to select randomly from specific decks or from all exercises.
Bug(Identified) User cannot create new exercise. Unable to replicate bug but believe it to be fixed.