Get a baby phone monitor and leave it along with your 'nanny phone' in your baby room to track your baby.
Baby monitor lets you record your own voice and play that back to the baby when he / she cries. Baby monitor logs all the monitoring events and displays it to the you.
Baby monitor rejects all incoming calls while monitoring. List of the rejected calls will be displayed at the end of monitoring.
Threshold calibration now takes care of the current noise level in the room. Baby monitor will let you set the threshold according to the current noise level.
The premium version of babymonitor which is yet to be launched will be coming with a nanny cam (av support) which gives you a baby watcher feature - allowing you to listen to your baby / see your baby / track your baby, even when you are away from home, making it one of the best baby monitor / baby listener app.
The current Baby Monitor free app helps you to choose a set of actions if your baby cries while you are away through monitoring your baby. Launch the app and place the phone near the baby to start monitoring. The app will monitor sound in baby's room and will immediately call or message you if there is a relevant noise, and allows you to communicate with your baby over speaker phone. Alternately, you can choose to play a song / lullaby to get your baby back to sleep.
The features available in this free babyphone app are listed below.
- Baby Listener Mode - Listen and talk/sing to your baby when your baby starts crying
- Adjustable sound levels. Baby monitor app allows you to choose what works best for your baby’s room.
- You can choose if the baby monitor app should alert parents using SMS or phone call
- You can choose if the baby monitor app should call the father or the mother.
- You can call to the phone in which baby monitor is installed from your configured number. Baby monitor will automatically connect the call and you can talk to the baby over speaker phone.
- You can configure the baby monitor app to play a song when the baby cries. If the baby is still crying after the song plays for a while, Baby Monitor app will call you. You can record your own voice too.
- Baby monitor app will monitor your baby even if the app is in background (till the "stop monitor" button is pressed)
- Baby monitor app will send an SMS incase baby monitor is not able to connect with parents over a call
Please share your feedback and feature request regarding this free version of this baby app - Baby Monitor on firstname.lastname@example.org
We have had some great suggestions for how to improve the app and are working on several of them now. If you have any suggestions, feel free to email us at: email@example.com
TIP: When searching for load data, try to avoid using the generic bullets like "180 GR. Bullet" or "180 GR. FMJ." Those contain data, but very little. The reason for this is that we get our data from respected sources and not much is listed for generic bullets. Even if you are using a generic bullet, know its properties and search for an equivalent name brand bullet and you will find far more powders and load information.
The Loading Bench is a comprehensive app for anyone who loads their own ammunition. Our database pulls from nearly every commercial source as well as some highly respected individuals in the reloading community.
* Search the entire database for load data on over 30,000 different loads.
* Search for two cartridges that have loads with the same powder (useful for shopping trips!).
* Build and share your own recipes from scratch, or copy a database load into a recipe and modify it as you like.
* Calculate the cost of your reloads based on your bulk costs, and attach those costs to a recipe.
* Take pictures of your shot groupings and attach those pictures to a recipe for future comparison.
* All data is included in the initial app purchase. No extra purchases for more data!
The Loading Bench is like having a reloading book, plus your own notebooks and historical groupings, all in the palm of your hand. Written by avid sportsmen, shooters and reloaders, for other sportsmen, shooters, and reloaders, you won't be disappointed by this app.
(loading, reloading, ballistics, bullets, gun powder, guns, rifles, shooting)
Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
Several thousands parents, nannies and child care centers are using daily Baby Connect, more than 100 millions events were saved with the Application.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
Sync data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad always know what's going on with Baby!
* Used by thousands of parents!
* Tracked over 2 million diapers changed and 2 million nursing sessions!
* Five star rating with over 2,500 ratings!
* Free 7 day trial app available, search for "Baby ESP Trial"
- Track both Naps and Night Sleep
- Track Breast Feeding Sessions
- Track Bottles
- Track Diapers
- Track Medicines
- Track Breast Pumping
- Track Growth against WHO growth charts
- Track Baths
- Track any number of children
- Track any custom activity or medicine you want to add
- Quick access from widget
- Sync your data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad can keep up with baby!
- Learn your baby's schedule with a custom Scheduler graph
- Get reminded when it's time for medicine or any other activity
- Detailed statistics show you averages and totals of all activities
- Charts show you how your baby is changing over time and can compare multiple babies
- Daily journal for notes and pictures
- "Night mode" dims your screen and tints it red to preserve night vision during night feedings
- Share you data with anyone quickly and easily through email
- Post charts to Facebook or Twitter
- Store notes with any activity
- Search within the app for any activity type, note or journal entry
- Customizable main screen for access to the data most important to you
Created with tired, stressed parents in mind, Baby ESP makes logging baby's activities as simple as pressing a button.
Time for others to care for baby? Just hand them Baby ESP! Easily transition to babysitters, grandparents, and other caregivers. The simple, intuitive interface lets others easily view baby's daily activities and enter new information. Now you will know what baby did while you were away, eliminating the questions "How long since he ate? How much did she eat? Did he take a nap?"
Baby ESP is a fully supported product. We provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Ultimate Baby phone helps you to monitoring your baby when is sleeping and you are in another room, this app will make you an automatic call or SMS as soon as your baby is crying or making some sounds, without cost!!
You can calibrate your own mic in order to make this tool precise and secure.
It implements a customizable night-light.
You can easily set the sensitivity of your device's microphone.
Selectable alerts by SMS or Voice calls...
Auto-deactivation of SMS at first alert in order to save your money!!
Turns your phone in a baby alarm tool!!
Please try it, this babyphone is FREE!!
Cuétara y Artiach, a través de su compromiso por promover un estilo de vida activo y una alimentación sana y equilibrada, te propone disfrutar de las recomendaciones de una “Experta Virtual en Nutrición” en tu propia casa.
Es muy sencillo, descárgate la aplicación, enfoca tu caja de galletas Dinosaurus y descubre en realidad aumentada contenidos muy interesantes tanto para ti como para tu familia.
- a pregnancy guide
- Your pregnancy week by week: Learn how your body’s changing, what’s ahead, and how to cope
- Fetal development images: See what your baby looks like each week
- due date calculator
- BMI calculator
Simply enter your baby’s due date and Pregnancy Guide turns your Android into an expert guide for your Approximate day of pregnancy. Feel more prepared for your baby’s birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
All details are taken frrom the best doctors articles from internet.......
- My First Baby Care
- How To Feed Your Baby
- How To Diapering Your Baby
- How To Care Baby Skin
- How To Bath Your Baby
- How To Sleep Your Baby
- Baby Health Care
Please send your feed back to firstname.lastname@example.org
This App Is for education purpose, Use at Your Own Risk
baby doctor, baby care, newborn baby care
Due Date Calculator - Calculates your expected due date.
Hospital Locator - Uses google maps to help you find hospitals that are closest to you.
Baby Gallery - 3D images that show the baby's development right from conception
Diet Plan - To give you a heads up on what's ok to eat during the pregnancy and so much more.
All you need is one date.
Details for parents to know about their child. This app contains each and every thing regarding pregnancy from pre preparation to post.
Week by Week growth and changes in you and your baby will keep you update about pregnancy.
The first kick you will never forget the amazing experience and changes that will change your whole life. You will cherish these days.
Your food, health, symptoms, medications. Dos and donts play important role during pregnancy. We will help you in preparing for pregnancy including your diet plans.
Vitamins, calcium, iron, protein rich food recipes. Health drinks to help you keep cool and giving birth to healthy baby.
You will have weekly guide for food. What are super foods. Avoid Alcohol, smoking, and other bad habits which can harm you baby.
Off Course you have to take care of that little cute baby which is developing inside you to show him this beautiful world. So help us to help you in guiding in your pregnancy.
Morning sickness, Nausea and vomiting, irritability, heartburn, constipation are all part of pregnancy. You have to be easy and keep yourself happy in these days.
Your baby's changing day by day, and your body is keeping pace with developments of its own. Find out what's going on, inside and out, with this week-by-week pregnancy calendar guide.
Yoga during pregnancy will help you in keeping fit. It has lots of tips regarding every phase.
Prepare yourself by knowing about emergency signs.
What to eat and what not. Have full knowledge about trimester stages and growth of baby.
Enjoy pregnancy with our app and have healthy baby.
Each week offers information about your body and baby's, as well as invaluable tips. Let's start with a peek inside the womb.
Download this app and be informed about all.
ONLY IN PREGNANCY COMPANION by OBGYNs:
*Your Baby, Your Body – Exclusive DAILY and WEEKLY pregnancy tips and developmental insights from respected OB/GYN physicians.
*Gorgeous 3D-Animated Videos – See what your baby might be doing right now!
*Ask the Docs - OB physicians answer real questions from the Pregnancy Companion Community!
*Topics – Find information on hundreds of pregnancy topics, anytime, anywhere.
*Drug Safety – Need to know if a medication is safe? Find the answer in seconds!
*Hydration Counter – Track your daily fluid intake with a simple screen tap.
PLUS MORE FREE FEATURES for a healthy, happy pregnancy!
*Ultrasound images – See what your baby looks like each week.
*At-a-Glance - Quick reference guide for upcoming tests & planning in your pregnancy.
*Appointment Tracker – Keep tabs on your medical appointments.
*Facebook, Twitter & Email – Share milestone images & your own personal updates with friends and family.
*Customizable Lists (sharing enabled):
- Questions to ask your doctor
- When to call your doctor
- How to prepare for your baby
- What to buy for your newborn
- What to pack in your hospital bag
- Create your birth plan
*Personalization – Enter your due date (any of 3 ways) for tailored information; choose your favorite app color, and more.
MEET THE PREGNANCY COMPANION DOCTORS
DR. JAN RYDFORS is a board certified OB/GYN, Professor at Stanford University Medical Center, and the co-author of “Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility: Handbook for Clinicians” - one of the most popular and respected clinical handbooks (and likely the book YOUR OB/GYN learned from!)
DR. ARON SCHUFTAN is also a board certified OB/GYN, who received his specialty training from Boston Medical Center.
Dr. Rydfors and Dr. Schuftan have a busy practice in Silicon Valley, specializing in high risk pregnancies. Together, they have delivered thousands of babies, and have over 25 years of experience caring for pregnant women!
“We created Pregnancy Companion to provide expectant moms with important and fun information and tracking tools that they can trust as much as they trust their own physician.”
RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS
“Pregnancy Companion is an incredibly unique and comprehensive iPhone app that every pregnant woman should have. I am recommending it to all of my patients.”
Preete Bhanot, MD
“My patients will love this app. It is so helpful and has so much information! This app has great graphics and will really make pregnancy even more fun for my patients to experience.”
Patricia Calayag, MD
“As an OB/Gyn with over 22 years of experience, this is one of the best tools I've ever seen for patient education. I love empowering patients with information, and will recommend it to my patients and colleagues.” Scott Kramer, MD
EXCLUSIVELY ENDORSED BY:
Circleofmoms.com - One of the world’s largest Mommy Blogger communities.
NutraBella - makers of Belly Bar & prenatal supplements.
CBR - a leader in the cord blood banking.
Eileen Behan, R.D - nationally acclaimed dietitian and author.
- Storage: For performance, to provide all the enormous amounts of information in the app
- Network based Location: To improve the offering to our audience
- Phone Calls: Store your doctor's phone number and call directly from the app if you have more questions or concerns. This app won't make phone calls without permission.
- Network Communication: this app uses the internet in some parts
- Personal Information: This app lets you schedule important events on your calendar, so you can keep track of appointments. This app does not store or transmit your personal information without permission.
Se você está grávida é muito importante preocupar-se com a gravidez, o parto, e o pós parto, é um dos períodos que requer cuidados. Este período é chamado de puerpério, pós parto ou resguardo. Que termina entre seis e oito semanas, quando desce a primeira menstruação após o parto. A mulher quando está grávida ou após o parto tem modificações em quase todos os órgãos, em especial o aparelho genital modifica com a gravidez, neste período também se inicia o período de lactação.
Algumas dicas para que você tenha uma gravidez mais saudável e feliz!
Sempre surgem dúvidas sobre o que a mulher pode ou não pode fazer durante a gravidez. Embora o período inspire cuidados, é possível que a gestante mantenha uma rotina sem muitas restrições. Listamos coisas que uma mulher grávida pode fazer e trazemos as explicações para acabar de vez com as dúvidas, acompanhe:
Prenatal yoga classes are more popular than ever as a great way to stay fit during pregnancy. When paired with a cardiovascular exercise such as walking, yoga can be an ideal way to stay in shape during your pregnancy. This age-old practice keeps you limber, tones your muscles and improves your balance and circulation, with little, if any, impact on your joints.
Yoga is also beneficial because it helps you learn to breathe deeply and relax, which will come in handy as you face the physical demands of labor, birth, and motherhood. This technique is used in natural childbirth. In fact, one of the first things you learn in a yoga class is how to breathe fully. The breathing technique known as ujjayi requires you to take in air slowly through your nose, filling your lungs, and exhale completely until your stomach compresses.
Learning how to do ujjayi breathing primes you for labor and childbirth by training you to stay calm when you need it most. When you're in pain or afraid, your body produces adrenalin and may produce less oxytocin, a hormone that makes labor progress. A regular yoga practice will help you fight the urge to tighten up when you feel pain, and show you how to relax instead.
Along these same lines, according to a report in the April 2009 issue of the Harvard Mental Health Letter, rigorous studies have found scientific proof that yoga helps the body deal with stress by slowing heart and breathing rates and lowering blood pressure -- which can benefit new moms after the baby's born, too.
The benefits of yoga aren't limited to your physical well-being. "Taking a prenatal yoga class is a great way to meet other pregnant women — to become part of a community," says Cynthea Denise, a registered nurse and prenatal yoga instructor in Oakland, California. Being in a positive, supportive environment with others like you can give you a regular emotional boost and keep you motivated to continue exercising.
First-trimester pregnancy yoga tips
Seek out an instructor who is specifically trained in prenatal yoga, but if that's not possible, make sure your instructor knows you're expecting, says Denise. You probably don't have many restrictions this early in your pregnancy, but remember to follow the 13 rules of safe pregnancy exercise such as drinking lots of water before, during, and after exercising to keep your body hydrated.
Breathe deeply and regularly as you stretch. If you're a pro at yoga, recognize and accept that your regular routine will require modifications as time goes on.
"Listen to your body and trust what it tells you," says Denise. If you're feeling pain or discomfort, make an adjustment or ask your instructor to recommend an alternative position.
Second-trimester yoga tips
Your joints are beginning to loosen up now, so proceed with caution. Be aware, too, that your slowly expanding girth will affect your sense of balance. Don't try to hold poses for a long time, and remember to sink into yoga positions slowly and carefully to avoid injury. Take your time and don't overdo it. Avoid lying flat on your back now, too, to keep blood flowing properly to your uterus.
Third-trimester yoga tips
You're probably feeling less graceful now that your belly is bigger, so perform standing poses with your heel to the wall or use a chair for support to avoid losing your balance and risking injury to yourself or your baby. Props such as blocks and straps can also help you move through different poses with greater stability.
And remember: Don't hold poses for a long time; it's important to keep moving.
ALSO INCLUDES LINKS TO A GUIDE TO BABY SHOWERS, NATURAL CHILDBIRTH, PREGNANCY RELAXATION, PREGNANCY WEEK BY WEEK & PARENTING
Doctor Gostine published research into how vitamin D deficiency affected his patients. When his daughter became pregnant with his family’s first grandchild he became very interested in the potential for vitamin D deficiency causing problems during pregnancy.
He turned to Doctor Forde and the two of them analyzed over 39,000 pregnancies during a five year period. They received their data from their local regional health care system. What they saw astounded them. By the end of the summer pre-eclampsia (seriously elevated blood pressure) was reduced by 40% in west Michigan. They correlated the improvement with sun exposure, increased consumption of locally grown fruits and vegetables, increased outdoor activity, and a lessening of seasonal depression. Along with these factors, and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) they constructed the babyQ scoring system.
Much of childhood development is determined in the womb, not by the genes we inherit but by which genes are turned on or off. Proper management of your Lifestyle, Exercise, Nutrition and Stress habits, what we term LENS is the key. A higher babyQ score means you are doing the correct things to turn on your child’s best genes during these critical nine months. Abundant research has shown this can lead to gains in lifetime achievement in areas of emotional, physical and intellectual growth.
BabyQ condenses all the information you require into an elegant scoring system. You answer a series of questions that take about three minutes time. You quickly see your babyQ score. Within 60 seconds we give you three short messages. The first message identifies the three most important opportunities for improvement over the next couple of weeks. At that same time you also see two tips on how to easily do this. Once a day thereafter, you receive a daily tip that helps you improve your score. This information is presented on your dashboard at babyQ, or by push notification messages straight to your phone so that no text messaging charges apply.
Your score is presented on a scale of 1 to 100 in one point increments. A babyQ score of 0 to 40 is poor, 40 to 60 is average, 60 to 80 is good and 80 to 100 is excellent. We provide graphs so you can track your history, average and current scores and see how you are doing compared to the babyQ community at large. Our current community average is 64. Not bad. Why not see what your score is today? Then use the power of your pregnancy to build a better baby. And congratulations, we are in your corner.
The risk factors included in the Framingham calculation are gender, age, total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, systolic blood pressure, hypertension, cigarette smoking and diabetes mellitus.
More from developer
PFT calculator can calculate scores for alternate cardio activities such as 800 meter swim / 6.2 mile bike / 2.5 mile walk. (Use Menu button to select alternate cardio)
- Unlock the log for only $.99 and track all of your APFTs and BCAs.
- Share your PFT Scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
Please rate this app and leave comments or contact us at email@example.com regarding future improvements, bugs, and feature requests.
Features we are considering adding:
- Altitude adjustments.
- IET score adjustments.
PFT BCA Army army Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical Fitness test US Army army
Why buy this app over the Military Medals and Ribbons?
This is the only app that supports adding ribbon devices
Build, save, and update your rack at anytime
Our app provides a full screen view of your rack, click on any ribbon for more details
Share your rack with your friends using your favorite social media app
- Ribbons added to rack in order of Precedence
- Devices added to individual ribbons
- Share your ribbon rack to Facebook or Email
- Consult applicable military instructions for individual service.
- Save rack between sessions
Features under development:
- Share unit awards for Army
Please Provide feedback and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug(fixed): Application would crash on Motorola Xoom (Possibly other tablets)
- Removed "Premium Features" button on Ribbon Activity, non-premium users will be notified they are about to reset their rack prior to closing the application.
- Bug(fixed): Would not display more than three rows of ribbons.
- Added UN Ribbons
- Added NATO Ribbons
- Added some foreign Awards
- Added Air Force Longevity Service Ribbon (Rack reset Required)
- Fixed order of Precedence for Air Force Short Tour / Long Tour awards.
Version 1.2.3- Fixed Order of Precedence of AF Basic Training Ribbon & AF Marksmanship Ribbon- Fixed Device Logic of AF Marksmanship Ribbon.
- Moved Marine Corps Drill instructor ribbon from Coast Guard section back to Marine Corps section.
- Bug(fixed): Dates set to December in profile were displayed as January.
- Internal Code updates.
- Military Awards is now FREE (Merry Christmas!)
- Premium features allow you to save your rack between sessions.
- Save your ribbon rack between sessions
- Clear your rack.
- Bug(fixed): a couple ribbons were assigned incorrect precedence
- UI Improvements: Added action bar to Ribbon Activity
- Fixed Expert Device on Navy and Coast Guard marksmanship Ribbons.
- Integration with Fleet Knowledge
This app is for US Navy Sailors to calculate their PFA scores. Basic functionality is free, upgrade to premium to remove ads, log your scores, and share with your friends.
Basic Features (Free)
- PRT Calculator
- BCA Calculator
- Alternate Cardio Runtime Conversion Calculator
Premium Features (only $0.99):
- Log your PRT and BCA scores for future reference
- Share your Logged PRT scores via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- purchasing premium features removes all ads
- Bug(fixed): December birthdays displayed as January in profile.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Premium users, share your PRT scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal code updates.
- Added Rating dialog at startup.
-Added 500m & 450m Swim options in PRT tab.
PRT PFA BCA Navy Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical readiness test
All available calculators (PFT / CFT / BCA) are now available!
Please rate this app and leave comments regarding future improvements, bugs, and feature requests.
Features we are considering adding:
- Altitude adjustments
- Rumors that female PFT scores will be adjusted in January, 2012. Please send any relevant information to email@example.com
PRT PFT CFT BCA Marine marines Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical Fitness test Combat fitness test Marine Corps US U.S. Marine
Thank you to all of our users, we have done very well with Body Cards, but we have decided to redesign and rewrite the app from the ground up. Please check out Body Cards Redux, now live on the market.
Body Cards will remain live on the market for the foreseeable future. We will only update to fix bugs, no new functionality will be added. Please check out Body Cards Redux for a whole slew of new features, including: New workout types as well as customizable (including artwork) decks and exercises.
Tired of doing the same exercise routine day after day? Inspired by U.S. Marines working out to a deck of playing cards, Body Cards by AndriOS allows you to choose from several pre-installed exercises and an unlimited number of user-defined exercises.
*** Create a profile to track your workouts, complete 5 workouts in any 7 day period and become a strong man (or woman).
*** Pick a few exercises from your customized exercise list, select number of sets, min / max reps/seconds, and number of people to participate in the workout.
*** Take turns picking body cards that are randomly selected based on your preferences, ensuring that your workout is never the same and never gets old.
*** Daily Challenge Widget! Challenge yourself daily with a random high rep exercise.
*** Send comments / concerns / requests to our developer address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Workout Fitness Playing Cards Card Exercise Pushup Situp sit up push up "Body Cards"
- Recognition Guide: Learn about the ships, boats, and aircraft of the U.S. Navy!
- Learn about Naval History
- Look up Naval Abbreviations
- Display rates and ranks of Navy Enlisted, Warrant Officers, and Officers!
- Creeds: Learn the Sailor's Creed and many more!
- Music: Listen to the songs of the Navy
- 11 General orders of a Sentry.
- Tools: Learn about military awards, build your ribbon rack, and track your PFA (Physical Fitness Assessment) scores with tools by this developer, Military Pay calc by Crash Test Dummy Limited.
Great tool for anyone who wants to know more about the US Navy. Great for anyone looking into joining the navy and attending Boot Camp / Basic Training.
Track your history! See how much you've saved (or lost) in the game!
CCR also offers some basic tools to calculate tips and split your bill when you don't feel like going all or nothing.
Have Fun! If you like the idea then rate the app, if you have ideas for improvements, leave comments or email us at email@example.com.
Russian Roulette split check pay bill dinner lunch breakfast tip calculator
Never do the same old workout day in and day out ever again. Body Cards Redux will keep you guessing with its many workout and exercise options.
Custom Workouts: Select a few exercises, number of sets, min and max reps and away you go. Depending on how many exercises you include you'll average 50 to 100 reps of each exercise.
Random Workouts will do the set up for you, customize the number of sets and your min and max reps if you like.
Circuit Workouts: Choose your exercises, the number of circuits and your rest times for a fantastic circuit workout.
Spartacus Workout: if you’re feeling particularly frisky try the Spartacus Workout by Men’s Health magazine, we promise you’ll know you got a workout!
Timed Workout: Compete head to head with your friends, the faster you do your card the less time your buddies have to rest.
Take turns with your friends in Random, Custom and Timed modes, work out alongside your friends in Circuit Mode.
Organize: Place your exercises into decks so that you can have quick access when it comes time to work out.
Add images to profile functions properly
Random Workouts now allow users to select randomly from specific decks or from all exercises.
Bug(Identified) User cannot create new exercise. Unable to replicate bug but believe it to be fixed.