Get a baby phone monitor and leave it along with your 'nanny phone' in your baby room to track your baby.
Baby monitor lets you record your own voice and play that back to the baby when he / she cries. Baby monitor logs all the monitoring events and displays it to the you.
Baby monitor rejects all incoming calls while monitoring. List of the rejected calls will be displayed at the end of monitoring.
Threshold calibration now takes care of the current noise level in the room. Baby monitor will let you set the threshold according to the current noise level.
The premium version of babymonitor which is yet to be launched will be coming with a nanny cam (av support) which gives you a baby watcher feature - allowing you to listen to your baby / see your baby / track your baby, even when you are away from home, making it one of the best baby monitor / baby listener app.
The current Baby Monitor free app helps you to choose a set of actions if your baby cries while you are away through monitoring your baby. Launch the app and place the phone near the baby to start monitoring. The app will monitor sound in baby's room and will immediately call or message you if there is a relevant noise, and allows you to communicate with your baby over speaker phone. Alternately, you can choose to play a song / lullaby to get your baby back to sleep.
The features available in this free babyphone app are listed below.
- Baby Listener Mode - Listen and talk/sing to your baby when your baby starts crying
- Adjustable sound levels. Baby monitor app allows you to choose what works best for your baby’s room.
- You can choose if the baby monitor app should alert parents using SMS or phone call
- You can choose if the baby monitor app should call the father or the mother.
- You can call to the phone in which baby monitor is installed from your configured number. Baby monitor will automatically connect the call and you can talk to the baby over speaker phone.
- You can configure the baby monitor app to play a song when the baby cries. If the baby is still crying after the song plays for a while, Baby Monitor app will call you. You can record your own voice too.
- Baby monitor app will monitor your baby even if the app is in background (till the "stop monitor" button is pressed)
- Baby monitor app will send an SMS incase baby monitor is not able to connect with parents over a call
Please share your feedback and feature request regarding this free version of this baby app - Baby Monitor on email@example.com
In particular, you can:
- New feature "tips of the day" with daily tips and curiosities about you, your pregnancy and your baby.
- New application "preparation of the case", which will help you pack your bags and then to be more quiet in the day of birth.
- New utility "chronometer of pregnancy" that during the stage of labor will help you keep an eye on the contractions and most will give you important information about this delicate time of pregnancy.
- New widget with the details of the pregnancy and clinical examinations to be performed and recommended
- Utility "calculates the color of the eyes" with which you can calculate the probability that your child has brown eyes, blue or green.
- The "complications and diseases in pregnancy" in the "Journal of the pregnancy."
- The "newspaper of pregnancy" with the description, week after week, the changes of your body, your baby, practical advice, clinical examinations to do, the values of ßhCG normal for the period
- Agenda with notifications to not forget important appointments with the doctor, examinations, etc ..
- Calculates the date of birth
- Calculate the gestational age
- Calculates the day of the alleged conception
- Calculates your ideal weight and normal during pregnancy
- Ability to calculate the blood of the unborn
- The alleged child sex (Chinese calendar)
- Calculates the alleged zodiac sign of the unborn
- Automatic meet with the phases of the moon, which according to popular tradition affects the probability of birth
Furthermore, our app will inform you throughout the gestational period, week after week on:
- As your baby grows in panciona with ultrasound photos and curiosities such as the length, weight and heart rate (bpm) of the fetus
- Clinical examinations to be carried out during all stages of pregnancy
What about the handy widgets to add to the main screen of your smartphone / tablet, with the countdown to the happy event!
To activate them just come into the menu of the phone and place them on the home page of your device.
The application is improving, other interesting features will be added soon.
*** Warning ***
Remember to uninstall the "trial free" version from your device to avoid confusion between versions!
The app is unwilling to take the place of your doctor, but only help to live this moment more serenely.
Before giving bad grades, contact me at email firstname.lastname@example.org for problems, advice and tips.
Only then the application will be continued and improved.
We have had some great suggestions for how to improve the app and are working on several of them now. If you have any suggestions, feel free to email us at: email@example.com
TIP: When searching for load data, try to avoid using the generic bullets like "180 GR. Bullet" or "180 GR. FMJ." Those contain data, but very little. The reason for this is that we get our data from respected sources and not much is listed for generic bullets. Even if you are using a generic bullet, know its properties and search for an equivalent name brand bullet and you will find far more powders and load information.
The Loading Bench is a comprehensive app for anyone who loads their own ammunition. Our database pulls from nearly every commercial source as well as some highly respected individuals in the reloading community.
* Search the entire database for load data on over 30,000 different loads.
* Search for two cartridges that have loads with the same powder (useful for shopping trips!).
* Build and share your own recipes from scratch, or copy a database load into a recipe and modify it as you like.
* Calculate the cost of your reloads based on your bulk costs, and attach those costs to a recipe.
* Take pictures of your shot groupings and attach those pictures to a recipe for future comparison.
* All data is included in the initial app purchase. No extra purchases for more data!
The Loading Bench is like having a reloading book, plus your own notebooks and historical groupings, all in the palm of your hand. Written by avid sportsmen, shooters and reloaders, for other sportsmen, shooters, and reloaders, you won't be disappointed by this app.
(loading, reloading, ballistics, bullets, gun powder, guns, rifles, shooting)
Peekaboo Moments is much more than a baby scrapbook. It is the security and privacy of a physical scrapbook, combined with Facebook's ease of sharing, and the portability of the world's best mobile apps, all in one!
On your mobile devices, Peekaboo Moments will go everywhere you go. You can add your photos and tender thoughts as they happen, so nothing is missed or forgotten. You can also add directly from the Facebook app. Peekaboo Moments will automatically organize and present the entries in a beautiful designer timeline.
Peekaboo Moments' sharing feature allows you to privately add family members as contributors, so aunts and grandfathers can add their photos and memorable moments to the timeline. You can also choose to add fans, who can view the timeline and comment just like in a Facebook news feed.
- Creating your baby's scrapbook has never been easier or more fun
- Instantaneously capture your little one's photos and your thoughts about those precious moments
- Privately share your child's development with friends and family
- Add contributors from your friends and family to build a brilliant baby scrapbook
- Record my baby & pregnancy today
Desktop version: http://peekaboomoments.com
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Baby or kid's journal online with photos & diary entries;
-Baby or kid's scrapbook;
-Baby or kid's book online;
-Track baby's or kid's growth;
-Establish baby's or kid's growing timeline or path;
When you download the app you’ll get to create (or choose) your very own Buddy. She will be your virtual friend who will support you on the emotional, physical and social journey through pregnancy and becoming a new parent.
Once you’ve created your Buddy she will ask you a few questions about you. This is so she can give you bite-sized bits of relevant and reliable information every day about you, your pregnancy and your baby. When your Buddy “talks” to you she’ll mention you and your baby by name. You can change your baby’s name in Settings at anytime so if you call your baby “strawberry” to begin with that is fine! If you have a partner and you choose to tell your Buddy their name, she’ll mention them too. And if you are on your own your Buddy will give you useful information just right for you and to help you get all the support you might need.
Additional fun features include:
• You can do it! – a tracker for your personal goals and achievements
• Ask me – type in any question for your Buddy to answer with expert information
• Appointments – a handy reminder of the dates and times for your check-ups
• Remember to ask – a reminder list for questions to ask at your next appointment
• Videos – a growing range of clips to help you get your head around different pregnancy and baby topics
• What does it mean? – a place where you can find the meaning of words
• Edit me – where you can change how your Buddy looks and give her new outfits and accessories
• Tell us what you think – where you can give us your feedback so that we can make the app even better
Baby Buddy has been created by the child health and wellbeing charity Best Beginnings. The app has been made possible thanks to funding from the Big Lottery Fund, the Tedworth Charitable Trust and the Guys and St Thomas’ Charity alongside the technical whizz of our fab app developers Despark.
Huge thanks to the many young parents, midwives, health visitors and doctors who have helped over the last three years to make Baby Buddy what it is.
This is the 1.0 version of the app. Baby Buddy is endorsed by the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Royal College of Midwives, Community Practitioners and Health Visitors Association, Institute of Health Visitors, Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists.
You may have heard about Baby Buddy from you midwife, health visitor or doctor. Health professionals in many areas in the country are already working with Best Beginnings and using Baby Buddy to support mothers-to-be and new mothers.
Please look out for updates, as we will be regularly adding more content and making changes based on the information and feedback you give us. We ask that you complete each of the three short in-app questionnaires when you Buddy asks you to. They only take a few minutes to complete and once you’ve done them you’ll unlock a new outfit or accessory for your Buddy! Together we can make the app even better for you and future parents and their babies.
Testers of the app have said:
“It’s really easy to use, and I’ve been using it every day. I don’t know if I have double baby brain from being pregnant with my second but I missed a scan before I had the app on my phone so the appointment reminders have been great for me. All my friends want it on their phone!” – Parent, 21, London
“Great app. Really like the daily updates, idea of recording appointments with section for notes and keeping record of questions they want to ask at appointments. Good A-Z of definitions.” – Paediatrician, Reading
- Get inspired by 46 bodyweight exercises presented in sharp HD video.
- Create your own personal workout.
- Start a workout and follow our interactive tabata and HIIT timers.
- Keep track of your progress by earning points for completed workouts.
- Challenge yourself on exercises like push ups, sit ups, crunches, dips, chins and much more.
- Find bodyweight exercises targeting specific muscle groups.
Exercises are performed by Swedish professional trainers Benjamin Sällström and Jenny Ahlin.
Also try out some of our other apps:
Virtual Trainer Suspension
Virtual Trainer Kettlebell
Virtual Trainer Dumbbell
Virtual Trainer Gym Ball
Virtual Trainer Bosu Ball
Virtual Trainer Barbell
Virtual Trainer ViPR
Virtual Trainer Rip
Virtual Trainer Barbell
Virtual Trainer Stretch
** HUFFINGTON POST: TOP APPS FOR MOMS **
** ATT OPEN APPS FOR ALL HONORABLE MENTION **
** FEATURED IN FIT PREGNANCY MAGAZINE **
** BEST PREGNANCY APP - PARENTS.COM **
***WHAT THE INDUSTRY IS SAYING***
"The app that takes care of everything you track while you're pregnant." -- TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN EXAMINER
"10 OUT OF 10...full of features that blow away most of the other pregnancy apps and it has an extremely slick design overall." -- BEST APPS REVIEW
"Touted as an 'all-in-one pregnancy app' – BabyBump delivers...high marks for intuitive design, well-conceived content, and innovation. We all want to capture the magical aspects of pregnancy, and this app makes it manageable and convenient." -- GIGGLE APPS REVIEW
BabyBump is a comprehensive pregnancy app that keeps soon-to-be parents informed about their pregnancy progress and enables tracking and sharing the experience with family and friends.
✔ Meet other parents from around the world
✔ Fast and customizable forums
✔ Curated shop of the best pregnancy and baby products
✔ Expert editorial and review of all products
✔ Countdown widget
✔ Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
✔ Beautiful progress bar showing time remaining until delivery
✔ Weeks and days remaining and trimester information
✔ Personalize your countdown screen with a profile photo
DAILY AND WEEKLY INFO & IMAGES
✔ Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
✔ Weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
✔ Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
JOURNAL / WEIGHT TRACKING
✔ Track daily weight/waist measurements
✔ International: use lb/kg or in/cm or a mix
✔ Daily tracking of mood, energy, appetite, cravings, morning sickness, and other notes
✔ Calendar view with icons
✔ Multi-colored charts of weight/waist by week
✔ Automatically calculates estimated weight gain for each week based on your pre-pregnancy BMI
✔ Graph of low/high estimated weight against your actual weight for each week
✔ Track contractions with a large Start/Stop button
✔ Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency
✔ Can delete individual contractions
✔ Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
✔ Remembers your active contraction session if the app is exited
✔ Enter Notes about each contraction
✔ Email complete details of your contractions
✔ Large buttons to start kick counting and record kicks
✔ Automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
✔ Remembers your kick session if the app is exited
✔ Email kick sessions to your doula or doc
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library
✔ View your photos in a swipe-able slideshow format
✔ Email photos or save them to your library
✔ Searchable database of over 24,000 BABY NAMES with gender, origin, and meaning
✔ Browse by by origin, popularity, meaning, and beginning and ending sounds
✔ Keep a favorite list of boy and girl names
✔ Email your list of favorites to friends or family members
✔ Watch a birth video
✔ Create a birth plan for the big day
✔ Keep a checklist of Newborn Essentials
The personal load forecast takes your personal load and the reaction pattern of your allergy, created by your entries into the pollen diary, into account. As a result, you receive taylor-made forecasts.
To get an overview of your allergic burden, you enter your allergic symptoms in the pollen diary and create charts of your allergy progression. The charts offer the possibility to compare the measured pollen load with your personal symptom load.
You can test your risk of the presence of a potential allergy by answering a few simple questions in the allergy questionnaire.
Personal load forecasts as well as breaking news, reminders of selected flowering periods and the doctor´s visit as push notification facilitate handling the allergy.
Information and detailed flowering periods for certain allergenic plants complete the knowledge of allergy.
Warning: Forecast data is currently provided only for Austria, Germany and South Tyrol.
Connect with other moms to experience pregnancy together and be due at the same time. Share photos of your bump, ask questions, get emotional support for your pregnancy, give and receive advice about parenting and baby health. Arrange meetups and baby playdates with moms like you.
Make friends with other Preggies. Your pregnancy does not have to be a lonely or anti-social experience - it can be the happiest time in your life! Give birth together. Pregnancy can and should start life-long friendships. Pregnancy should bring you close with the people who are going through the same enchanted and trying times. Take your strollers to the park. Make joint shopping plans for baby clothes. Enjoy your pregnancy together!
Ask and answer pregnancy and parenting questions. Get recommendations on healthier baby food and softer diapers. Get feedback on the popular obstetricians in town. You can become a better parent by being an activist mom. Preggie can and will help lighten the load you are carrying as a new parent, except for your bumpJ This community is built on the principles of privacy, social good, kindness and mutual support. Like in any family - team work, patience and ability to focus on the best in your close ones – is what is required of all members to stay together and to keep their love alive. And Preggie is family.
Laugh and cry with other Preggies. Share your feelings with new moms and pregnant ladies like you, get support and kind words throughout pregnancy, when you most need them. Share stories on coping with family and pregnancy difficulties or on baking the most delish crumpets.
Share your pregnancy and baby shots.
Here is what other preggies are frequently getting from the community:
• The place to speak your mind and vent in the audience that totally gets you and will not judge
• Likes and comments on your magical pregnancy and baby moments photographed
• Shared stories on coping with family difficulties and overcoming pregnancy fears
• Shared knowledge on Braxton-Hicks' from moms at a later stage of pregnancy
• Feedback on the popular highest ranked obstetricians in town for your baby
• Recommendations on healthier baby food and softer diapers
• Shopping plans for baby clothes together with new friends during pregnancy
Join and be Preggie!
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
This app is for US Navy Sailors to calculate their PFA scores. Basic functionality is free, upgrade to premium to remove ads, log your scores, and share with your friends.
Basic Features (Free)
- PRT Calculator
- BCA Calculator
- Alternate Cardio Runtime Conversion Calculator
Premium Features (only $0.99):
- Log your PRT and BCA scores for future reference
- Share your Logged PRT scores via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- purchasing premium features removes all ads
- Bug(fixed): December birthdays displayed as January in profile.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Premium users, share your PRT scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal code updates.
- Added Rating dialog at startup.
-Added 500m & 450m Swim options in PRT tab.
PRT PFA BCA Navy Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical readiness test
PFT calculator can calculate scores for alternate cardio activities such as 800 meter swim / 6.2 mile bike / 2.5 mile walk. (Use Menu button to select alternate cardio)
- Unlock the log for only $.99 and track all of your APFTs and BCAs.
- Share your PFT Scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
Please rate this app and leave comments or contact us at email@example.com regarding future improvements, bugs, and feature requests.
Features we are considering adding:
- Altitude adjustments.
- IET score adjustments.
PFT BCA Army army Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical Fitness test US Army army
Why buy this app over the Military Medals and Ribbons?
This is the only app that supports adding ribbon devices
Build, save, and update your rack at anytime
Our app provides a full screen view of your rack, click on any ribbon for more details
Share your rack with your friends using your favorite social media app
- Ribbons added to rack in order of Precedence
- Devices added to individual ribbons
- Share your ribbon rack to Facebook or Email
- Consult applicable military instructions for individual service.
- Save rack between sessions
Features under development:
- Share unit awards for Army
Please Provide feedback and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug(fixed): Application would crash on Motorola Xoom (Possibly other tablets)
- Removed "Premium Features" button on Ribbon Activity, non-premium users will be notified they are about to reset their rack prior to closing the application.
- Bug(fixed): Would not display more than three rows of ribbons.
- Added UN Ribbons
- Added NATO Ribbons
- Added some foreign Awards
- Added Air Force Longevity Service Ribbon (Rack reset Required)
- Fixed order of Precedence for Air Force Short Tour / Long Tour awards.
Version 1.2.3- Fixed Order of Precedence of AF Basic Training Ribbon & AF Marksmanship Ribbon- Fixed Device Logic of AF Marksmanship Ribbon.
- Moved Marine Corps Drill instructor ribbon from Coast Guard section back to Marine Corps section.
- Bug(fixed): Dates set to December in profile were displayed as January.
- Internal Code updates.
- Military Awards is now FREE (Merry Christmas!)
- Premium features allow you to save your rack between sessions.
- Save your ribbon rack between sessions
- Clear your rack.
- Bug(fixed): a couple ribbons were assigned incorrect precedence
- UI Improvements: Added action bar to Ribbon Activity
- Fixed Expert Device on Navy and Coast Guard marksmanship Ribbons.
- Integration with Fleet Knowledge
All available calculators (PFT / CFT / BCA) are now available!
Please rate this app and leave comments regarding future improvements, bugs, and feature requests.
Features we are considering adding:
- Altitude adjustments
- Rumors that female PFT scores will be adjusted in January, 2012. Please send any relevant information to email@example.com
PRT PFT CFT BCA Marine marines Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical Fitness test Combat fitness test Marine Corps US U.S. Marine
Thank you to all of our users, we have done very well with Body Cards, but we have decided to redesign and rewrite the app from the ground up. Please check out Body Cards Redux, now live on the market.
Body Cards will remain live on the market for the foreseeable future. We will only update to fix bugs, no new functionality will be added. Please check out Body Cards Redux for a whole slew of new features, including: New workout types as well as customizable (including artwork) decks and exercises.
Tired of doing the same exercise routine day after day? Inspired by U.S. Marines working out to a deck of playing cards, Body Cards by AndriOS allows you to choose from several pre-installed exercises and an unlimited number of user-defined exercises.
*** Create a profile to track your workouts, complete 5 workouts in any 7 day period and become a strong man (or woman).
*** Pick a few exercises from your customized exercise list, select number of sets, min / max reps/seconds, and number of people to participate in the workout.
*** Take turns picking body cards that are randomly selected based on your preferences, ensuring that your workout is never the same and never gets old.
*** Daily Challenge Widget! Challenge yourself daily with a random high rep exercise.
*** Send comments / concerns / requests to our developer address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Workout Fitness Playing Cards Card Exercise Pushup Situp sit up push up "Body Cards"
- Recognition Guide: Learn about the ships, boats, and aircraft of the U.S. Navy!
- Learn about Naval History
- Look up Naval Abbreviations
- Display rates and ranks of Navy Enlisted, Warrant Officers, and Officers!
- Creeds: Learn the Sailor's Creed and many more!
- Music: Listen to the songs of the Navy
- 11 General orders of a Sentry.
- Tools: Learn about military awards, build your ribbon rack, and track your PFA (Physical Fitness Assessment) scores with tools by this developer, Military Pay calc by Crash Test Dummy Limited.
Great tool for anyone who wants to know more about the US Navy. Great for anyone looking into joining the navy and attending Boot Camp / Basic Training.
Track your history! See how much you've saved (or lost) in the game!
CCR also offers some basic tools to calculate tips and split your bill when you don't feel like going all or nothing.
Have Fun! If you like the idea then rate the app, if you have ideas for improvements, leave comments or email us at email@example.com.
Russian Roulette split check pay bill dinner lunch breakfast tip calculator
Never do the same old workout day in and day out ever again. Body Cards Redux will keep you guessing with its many workout and exercise options.
Custom Workouts: Select a few exercises, number of sets, min and max reps and away you go. Depending on how many exercises you include you'll average 50 to 100 reps of each exercise.
Random Workouts will do the set up for you, customize the number of sets and your min and max reps if you like.
Circuit Workouts: Choose your exercises, the number of circuits and your rest times for a fantastic circuit workout.
Spartacus Workout: if you’re feeling particularly frisky try the Spartacus Workout by Men’s Health magazine, we promise you’ll know you got a workout!
Timed Workout: Compete head to head with your friends, the faster you do your card the less time your buddies have to rest.
Take turns with your friends in Random, Custom and Timed modes, work out alongside your friends in Circuit Mode.
Organize: Place your exercises into decks so that you can have quick access when it comes time to work out.
Add images to profile functions properly
Random Workouts now allow users to select randomly from specific decks or from all exercises.
Bug(Identified) User cannot create new exercise. Unable to replicate bug but believe it to be fixed.