Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
Get a baby phone monitor and leave it along with your 'nanny phone' in your baby room to track your baby.
Baby monitor lets you record your own voice and play that back to the baby when he / she cries. Baby monitor logs all the monitoring events and displays it to the you.
Baby monitor rejects all incoming calls while monitoring. List of the rejected calls will be displayed at the end of monitoring.
Threshold calibration now takes care of the current noise level in the room. Baby monitor will let you set the threshold according to the current noise level.
The premium version of babymonitor which is yet to be launched will be coming with a nanny cam (av support) which gives you a baby watcher feature - allowing you to listen to your baby / see your baby / track your baby, even when you are away from home, making it one of the best baby monitor / baby listener app.
The current Baby Monitor free app helps you to choose a set of actions if your baby cries while you are away through monitoring your baby. Launch the app and place the phone near the baby to start monitoring. The app will monitor sound in baby's room and will immediately call or message you if there is a relevant noise, and allows you to communicate with your baby over speaker phone. Alternately, you can choose to play a song / lullaby to get your baby back to sleep.
The features available in this free babyphone app are listed below.
- Baby Listener Mode - Listen and talk/sing to your baby when your baby starts crying
- Adjustable sound levels. Baby monitor app allows you to choose what works best for your baby’s room.
- You can choose if the baby monitor app should alert parents using SMS or phone call
- You can choose if the baby monitor app should call the father or the mother.
- You can call to the phone in which baby monitor is installed from your configured number. Baby monitor will automatically connect the call and you can talk to the baby over speaker phone.
- You can configure the baby monitor app to play a song when the baby cries. If the baby is still crying after the song plays for a while, Baby Monitor app will call you. You can record your own voice too.
- Baby monitor app will monitor your baby even if the app is in background (till the "stop monitor" button is pressed)
- Baby monitor app will send an SMS incase baby monitor is not able to connect with parents over a call
Please share your feedback and feature request regarding this free version of this baby app - Baby Monitor on firstname.lastname@example.org
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
'Fertility Diary 2015' is your simple, easy to use, elegant fertility,ovulation and period tracker and calendar.Just mark your first day of your period and the app does the rest.The app calculates your most fertile days and considers your menstrual cycle's possible fluctuations to help you avoid unwanted pregnancy or find out the most prospective days for conceiving a baby boy or girl.
● Period,Fertility,Ovulation,menstrual cycle monthly calendar and tracker.
● Supports cycle from 21 to 41 days.
● Pregnancy and Baby Gender prediction. (maybe baby)
● Maintains Period log and shows average cycle length.
● Tells most fertile days for Conception.
● Tells you expected due date if conceived today.
● Personalised home page which tells you your chances of conceiving for today and previous,last ovulation and period dates.
● Personalised calender shows dates marked with intimacy,ovulation days, fertile days, menstruation days and baby gender prediction.
● Mark Intimacy with ease of a click.
● HD Display
● Universal App ( Works on all android phones and tablets)
● Premium version - No Ads and no In app purchase
● Discreet icon name “F.D. 2015”
This app does pinpoint the 'high fertile' Days. But you can come pregnant also on other days! Usage on your own Responsibility.
This neat and clean "My Baby - I'm pregnant" App helps you get through your pregnancy!
It not only provides information about the development of the fetus, but also includes a due date calculator and a baby countdown.
You don't know the estimated due date of your baby? This app will calculate the due date based on the firs day of your last period and the length of your menstrual cycle (Naegele's rule).
The Pregnancy Countdown will show how far along you are (trimester, month, week, days).
On top of that this pregnancy app provides information about the average fetus length and weight for every week of your pregnancy. Pictures show how the embryo looks like in different development stages.
- Pregnancy Due Date Calculator
- Baby Countdown
- Fetus Development
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
✔ INFORMATION AND PICTURES FOR EACH WEEK OF PREGNANCY! (week by week pregnancy guide)
✔ DUE DATE COUNTDOWN!
✔ AVERAGE FETAL HEART RATE (FHR) WITH VISUALIZATION! (from week 5)
✔ AVERAGE FETAL WEIGHT (calculated every second from week 9!)
✔ AVERAGE FETAL LENGTH (calculated every second from week 9!)
✔ estimated due date
✔ conception date (date of ovulation, egg retrieval, or insemination)
✔ first day of last menstrual period (LMP)
✔ dates for nuchal translucency (NT) ultrasound
✔ dates for quad marker screening
✔ best time for fetal anatomy ultrasound
✔ dates for 2 hour oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT)
✔ date for anti-D prophylaxis for women who are (RhD) negative
✔ pregnancy progress bar
✔ gestational age
✔ current trimester
Dark and light color schemes available.
User interface languages: English (EN), Russian (RU).
*All calculations must be confirmed before use. The suggested results are not a substitute for clinical judgment.
• Experience a joyful and relaxed pregnancy
• Reduce and avoid stress during pregnancy
• Music and relaxation especially for pregnant women
You’re pregnant. Congratulations! A special, wonderful and exciting phase of life awaits you. A new life is entering the world, and you are “living” with it.
But did you know that a baby shares in its mother’s life before birth? It senses your breathing and with it, tension and relaxation. And as we know from prenatal research, a balanced and relaxed pregnancy has a positive influence on the development of the unborn child.
So, please take time for yourself once a day; it’s good for you, and most importantly, for your child! But what if don’t have the time, if you can’t cope easily with the stress of everyday life, or if you are plagued by fear and worries about yourself and your unborn child?
The hypnosis program “Get a Happy Pregnancy! Feeling Great During Pregnancy by Hypnosis” can help you to relax quickly and effectively. You can simply let go of fears and worries, without burdening your baby with them. Experience a deep inner tranquility and balance which your child will also feel and assimilate.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
“Get a Happy Pregnancy! Feeling Great During Pregnancy by Hypnosis” is designed for pregnant women who wish to experience a harmonious and relaxed pregnancy. This 22-minute hypnosis program is an effective combination of classical hypnosis, mental coaching and meditation. Let Kim Fleckenstein and her sensitive voice, accompanied by special, meditative music, lead you into a deep relaxation which will have a positive effect on you and your unborn child. Come consciously to a place of serenity where you will feel at one with yourself and your child. During your pregnancy, you will enter further into the closeness and security that your child needs in order to develop.
This program belongs to the medical hypnosis series and was developed in collaboration with Prof. Dr. Ralf Herwig.
ABOUT KIM FLECKENSTEIN
The program was designed by well-known German Hypnotherapist Kim Fleckenstein. Kim Fleckenstein is a certified alternative practitioner in psychotherapy, a clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP-Master-Coach. Based in Munich she already published a range of best-selling self-help and hypnosis programs as Apps and MP3s under the label GET ON APPS!. Her unique technique and self experiences have helped to create the special character and heart of her recordings.
Together with professional and native speaker Cathy Weber she also publishes her programs in English.
WHAT YOU GET
* A highly effective 22-Minute professional Hypnosis session using the latest hypnotic and relaxation techniques – suitable for both, beginners and more experienced users.
* The professional and warm voice of Cathy Weber, which leads you into a deep state of relaxation and change.
* A high quality and state of the art recording.
* Professionally composed background music for every program by CSW Music.
* Customize your settings and discover other useful features.
Do not listen to this program while operating a motor vehicle or during any other activity that requires your full attention. This program does not replace a doctor or any other medical aids. The best effect can be achieved by listening to this program once a day over a period of 4 weeks.
Glow Nurture is the world’s most advanced and comprehensive pregnancy tracker. Powered by data, designed for simplicity, this app rewrites the rules for what a pregnancy app should be. It is completely customizable so that we nurture YOUR pregnancy and your baby. And keep in mind:
• Glow Nurture is FREE.
• Glow Nurture has no in-app advertising.
• Unlike other apps, Glow Nurture does not charge you extra for our premium features.
• Customize your experience for your pregnancy and your baby.
• Alerts and insights based on the data you enter, resulting in a healthier pregnancy.
• Thousands of daily pregnancy articles about you and your baby.
• Beautiful charts powered by cutting-edge data analysis.
• Best pregnancy health tips and insights from leading health experts.
PREMIUM FEATURES FOR FREE
• Reminders for your appointments and your medication.
• A unique medical log, to track all your doctor’s visits throughout your pregnancy.
• Daily tasks to support a healthy mom and healthy baby.
• Daily updates on your pregnancy and your baby’s size.
• Fetal development images: see what your baby looks like each day.
• Photo sharing of that gorgeous baby bump.
• Ability to take notes, day by day
• Appointment Calendar
• Easily accessible calendar view
• International metrics: lb/in or kg/cm.
• Daily log allows you to track over 30 different items.
• Daily log changes from trimester to trimester.
• Feedback on your health data, baby, and pregnancy symptoms with insights from trusted resources.
• Mirror app for your Partner.
• Get support from the vibrant, warm and knowledgeable Glow Community.
• Create due-date buddies and private groups with like-minded women.
• Participate in anonymous pregnancy polls.
• Join different groups for different journeys: From “First-time Moms” to “Moms of Triplets”.
• Once your postpartum period ends, continue your journey on Glow, the women’s health app.
CONNECT WITH US
Glow is the only Health & Fitness app to ever win a Webby. We now bring the same dazzling and high-tech experience to our pregnant users.
Please let us know if you have any questions by emailing email@example.com.
This program provides important information about changes that may get to your body during your pregnancy daily, and week by week, in addition to your baby changes every week.
There are also clear images and information of the fetus every week.
This application also contains recommendations for the initial prenatal visit, routine prenatal visits, prenatal tests (with recommended screening dates), and common triage workups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting). Finally, it contains a step-by-step guide for fetal heart rate interpretation. All information is taken from current recommendations by the CDC, ACOG, USPSTF, FDA, and the AMA.
- Pregnancy wheel (OB wheel) with recommended screening tests for the calculated gestational age
- Initial prenatal visit recommendations
- Routine prenatal visit recommendations
- Common triage work-ups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting)
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Medical Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including “Obstetrics: OB Wheel + Medical Reference Tool” and much more.
Keywords (no spaces, 100 character limit): ob, wheel, gyn, obgyn, pregnancy, pregnant, due, date, weeks, baby, pocket, guide, student, nurse, doctor, PA, when
Mes a mes, todo lo que aprenderá tu bebé en su primer año de vida, con consejos para jugar
Te damos toda la información sobre el crecimiento de tu bebé: el lenguaje del bebé, las etapas de su desarrollo y todas las claves para que tu pequeño crezca sano
Elige el mes correspondiente a la edad de tu bebé para obtener información sobre su desarrollo, sueño, cuidados y mas
Maravíllate con esos cambios invisibles y, sin embargo, espectaculares, siguiendo nuestra aplicacion gratis sobre el desarrollo de tu futuro bebé mes a mes.
Crecimiento del bebé, fases del desarrollo, crecimiento y evolución de los bebés.
El desarrollo psicomotor del bebé a lo largo de los meses difiere de un bebé a otro. Cada bebé evoluciona según su propio ritmo y su entorno familiar. aqui te damos algunos consejos a seguir
This app is for US Navy Sailors to calculate their PFA scores. Basic functionality is free, upgrade to premium to remove ads, log your scores, and share with your friends.
Basic Features (Free)
- PRT Calculator
- BCA Calculator
- Alternate Cardio Runtime Conversion Calculator
Premium Features (only $0.99):
- Log your PRT and BCA scores for future reference
- Share your Logged PRT scores via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- purchasing premium features removes all ads
- Bug(fixed): December birthdays displayed as January in profile.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Premium users, share your PRT scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal code updates.
- Added Rating dialog at startup.
-Added 500m & 450m Swim options in PRT tab.
PRT PFA BCA Navy Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical readiness test
Why buy this app over the Military Medals and Ribbons?
This is the only app that supports adding ribbon devices
Build, save, and update your rack at anytime
Our app provides a full screen view of your rack, click on any ribbon for more details
Share your rack with your friends using your favorite social media app
- Ribbons added to rack in order of Precedence
- Devices added to individual ribbons
- Share your ribbon rack to Facebook or Email
- Consult applicable military instructions for individual service.
- Save rack between sessions
Features under development:
- Share unit awards for Army
Please Provide feedback and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug(fixed): Application would crash on Motorola Xoom (Possibly other tablets)
- Removed "Premium Features" button on Ribbon Activity, non-premium users will be notified they are about to reset their rack prior to closing the application.
- Bug(fixed): Would not display more than three rows of ribbons.
- Added UN Ribbons
- Added NATO Ribbons
- Added some foreign Awards
- Added Air Force Longevity Service Ribbon (Rack reset Required)
- Fixed order of Precedence for Air Force Short Tour / Long Tour awards.
Version 1.2.3- Fixed Order of Precedence of AF Basic Training Ribbon & AF Marksmanship Ribbon- Fixed Device Logic of AF Marksmanship Ribbon.
- Moved Marine Corps Drill instructor ribbon from Coast Guard section back to Marine Corps section.
- Bug(fixed): Dates set to December in profile were displayed as January.
- Internal Code updates.
- Military Awards is now FREE (Merry Christmas!)
- Premium features allow you to save your rack between sessions.
- Save your ribbon rack between sessions
- Clear your rack.
- Bug(fixed): a couple ribbons were assigned incorrect precedence
- UI Improvements: Added action bar to Ribbon Activity
- Fixed Expert Device on Navy and Coast Guard marksmanship Ribbons.
- Integration with Fleet Knowledge
All available calculators (PFT / CFT / BCA) are now available!
Please rate this app and leave comments regarding future improvements, bugs, and feature requests.
Features we are considering adding:
- Altitude adjustments
- Rumors that female PFT scores will be adjusted in January, 2012. Please send any relevant information to email@example.com
PRT PFT CFT BCA Marine marines Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical Fitness test Combat fitness test Marine Corps US U.S. Marine
PFT calculator can calculate scores for alternate cardio activities such as 800 meter swim / 6.2 mile bike / 2.5 mile walk. (Use Menu button to select alternate cardio)
- Unlock the log for only $.99 and track all of your APFTs and BCAs.
- Share your PFT Scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
Please rate this app and leave comments or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding future improvements, bugs, and feature requests.
Features we are considering adding:
- Altitude adjustments.
- IET score adjustments.
PFT BCA Army army Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical Fitness test US Army army
Thank you to all of our users, we have done very well with Body Cards, but we have decided to redesign and rewrite the app from the ground up. Please check out Body Cards Redux, now live on the market.
Body Cards will remain live on the market for the foreseeable future. We will only update to fix bugs, no new functionality will be added. Please check out Body Cards Redux for a whole slew of new features, including: New workout types as well as customizable (including artwork) decks and exercises.
Tired of doing the same exercise routine day after day? Inspired by U.S. Marines working out to a deck of playing cards, Body Cards by AndriOS allows you to choose from several pre-installed exercises and an unlimited number of user-defined exercises.
*** Create a profile to track your workouts, complete 5 workouts in any 7 day period and become a strong man (or woman).
*** Pick a few exercises from your customized exercise list, select number of sets, min / max reps/seconds, and number of people to participate in the workout.
*** Take turns picking body cards that are randomly selected based on your preferences, ensuring that your workout is never the same and never gets old.
*** Daily Challenge Widget! Challenge yourself daily with a random high rep exercise.
*** Send comments / concerns / requests to our developer address (email@example.com).
Workout Fitness Playing Cards Card Exercise Pushup Situp sit up push up "Body Cards"
- Recognition Guide: Learn about the ships, boats, and aircraft of the U.S. Navy!
- Learn about Naval History
- Look up Naval Abbreviations
- Display rates and ranks of Navy Enlisted, Warrant Officers, and Officers!
- Creeds: Learn the Sailor's Creed and many more!
- Music: Listen to the songs of the Navy
- 11 General orders of a Sentry.
- Tools: Learn about military awards, build your ribbon rack, and track your PFA (Physical Fitness Assessment) scores with tools by this developer, Military Pay calc by Crash Test Dummy Limited.
Great tool for anyone who wants to know more about the US Navy. Great for anyone looking into joining the navy and attending Boot Camp / Basic Training.
Never do the same old workout day in and day out ever again. Body Cards Redux will keep you guessing with its many workout and exercise options.
Custom Workouts: Select a few exercises, number of sets, min and max reps and away you go. Depending on how many exercises you include you'll average 50 to 100 reps of each exercise.
Random Workouts will do the set up for you, customize the number of sets and your min and max reps if you like.
Circuit Workouts: Choose your exercises, the number of circuits and your rest times for a fantastic circuit workout.
Spartacus Workout: if you’re feeling particularly frisky try the Spartacus Workout by Men’s Health magazine, we promise you’ll know you got a workout!
Timed Workout: Compete head to head with your friends, the faster you do your card the less time your buddies have to rest.
Take turns with your friends in Random, Custom and Timed modes, work out alongside your friends in Circuit Mode.
Organize: Place your exercises into decks so that you can have quick access when it comes time to work out.
Add images to profile functions properly
Random Workouts now allow users to select randomly from specific decks or from all exercises.
Bug(Identified) User cannot create new exercise. Unable to replicate bug but believe it to be fixed.
Track your history! See how much you've saved (or lost) in the game!
CCR also offers some basic tools to calculate tips and split your bill when you don't feel like going all or nothing.
Have Fun! If you like the idea then rate the app, if you have ideas for improvements, leave comments or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Russian Roulette split check pay bill dinner lunch breakfast tip calculator