* This is a WIDGET, you can't find it in the App list, but in the Widget list. To add it to your home screen, push "Menu" button on home screen, select "Add"->"Widgets"->"DataSwitch".
* For Android 4.0: Android 4.0 has a bug, Widgets sometimes don't appear in the widget list after installation, in that case, reboot your phone, then you will find it in the widget list.
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
- Mobile Data
- WiFi Hotspot (Tethering)
- Data Sync
- Airplane mode (show status only)
Swipe horizontally to view other toggles.
It will also show you battery percentage. Other stats will be added later.
Please feel free to suggest any other settings you need in the comments.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Copy and move files from one panel to another. This method of operating is far more convenient than what is offered by some other file managers, in which you would have to copy/cut items and then navigate to various different folders to paste them - back and forth, again and again.
Open files and folders by simply tapping on the left and select single or multiple items by tapping on the right side, where the size/date info is situated.
Besides the basic file manager functions you would expect, Ghost Commander lets you transfer files both to and from FTP and SFTP servers and Windows network shares (SMB plugin required), Google Drive, BOX cloud storage, plus it can create/extract ZIP archives and view inside them before they're extracted.
For advanced users, this file manager also fully supports root (superuser) mode, which is essential to work with critical system files on a rooted phone, change file permission attributes/owners (chmod/chown) and even execute your own shell commands (busybox required).
This file manager is very customizable and comes with a lot of useful options in settings which allow you to adjust its appearance and behavior to your personal tastes and habits.
Ghost Commander's features include, but are not limited to:
* root / superuser (su) mode: remount partitions and make changes to critical system files
* change file owner and permissions (in root mode only)
* ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP files, plus view inside without extracting
* built-in FTP client: upload to/download from your own site or a public one
* multiselect (by tapping, or select all/wildcards via 'Menu > List > Select all')
* favorite folders and locations
* calculation of file and folder size and MD5 sum
* sorting by name, extension, size or date
* file and folder wildcards search
* text editor (built-in or external)
* built-in text and picture viewers
* open files with the default handler, or manually chosen
* sends files via email, bluetooth and so on
* personalization options: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc
* fully manage files on your SD card and internal memory (if your device is rooted)
* all the standard features you expect: open/create/copy/move and delete files and folders
* Windows network support via an optional SMB plugin
* Streaming audio/video from a remote location to an external player (VPlayer is recommended)
* Access to the Google Drive and BOX cloud storage
Requested permissions explanation:
INTERNET - to make FTP and other network plugins be able to connect to an internet hosts.
No connection is established without your command to do so.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to not to let the WiFi down during a file transfer.
WAKE_LOCK - to not to let the phone go to a deep sleep during a file transfer.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to let the file manager copy files to the sdcard.
VIBRATE - to let the phone vibrate when a long file operation is done.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT - to create shortcut icons to the desktop.
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS - to do so when you have asked that.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - to let the root: mode of the file manager functioning properly. Not used for any other purposes.
USE_CREDENTIALS - only to let the Google Drive plugin access to the Google based services.
And, of course, If you like this application, make a donation (from the app menu).
Keywords: SD card, root, file manager, fileman, manage files, explorer, root explorer, Total Commander, Midnight Commander, Norton Commander, FAR manager, dual panel, FTP client, SFTP client, SMB, ZIP, BOX
Video made by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Data ON-OFF is FREE and ADS-FREE, but if you like it, please click "LIKE" on http://www.facebook.com/miabit.it
1) ICS users (Android 4) must add the widget as explained in this guide: http://support.google.com/ics/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=it&answer=1628154
2) widgets installed on external memory (SD card) could not work properly.
- enable/disable (switch on/off) data with a single click;
- 3 widget icon styles;
- (optional) notifications when data setting changes (not by Data ON-OFF);
- (optional) automatically restore user configuration when it's changed;
- (optional) auto disable mobile data when battery level is lower than a custom value;
- (optional) event monitor and logging (about data config).
- Access Network State
- Change Network State
- if the mobile data setting changes (not changed by Data ON-OFF) when the phone is connected to a WiFi network, Data ON-OFF ignores the change and does not update the widget icon. This is an implementation choice, that saves some memory RAM.
- Data ON-OFF has been written in the University of Pisa, Italy.
Please report any bugs or suggestions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
b. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
c. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
EV3RSTORM – with integrated voice control software to command EV3RSTORM’s every move.
R3PTAR – at the shake or flick of your wrist, R3PTAR slithers and strikes with cobra-like movements
TRACK3R – at your thumb tips, you control TRACK3R’s mechanical tracks to steer your way out of danger, and hammer, shoot or clear your path using the interchangeable tools.
SPIK3R – pinch control SPIK3R’s clasping claws, whilst the joystick controls forward and side movement, plus a shoot button commands the lightning tail.
GRIPP3R – with the thumb-controlled joystick, steer GRIPP3R to your target and at a touch of a button, lift and carry the item to its destination.
Once you’ve enjoyed playing with the 5 EV3 robots, how about creating your own commands using the integrated “Create & Command your own Robots” widget within the app.
About LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
Create and command robots that do what you want. Unleash the creative powers of the new LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 set to create and command robots that walk, talk, think and do anything you can imagine. Begin by following the easy, step-by-step 3D building instructions to build one of the 5 cool robot characters and command them with your smart device or the included remote control. If you can think it, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 lets you create it.
LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 box is sold separately.
Also available to download on smart devices:
LEGO MINDSTORMS 3D Builder - the official 3D building experience from LEGO MINDSTORMS
LEGO MINDSTORMS Fix the Factory - the fun & challenging robot puzzle game from LEGO MINDSTORMS
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group.
This app does not access to information related to the user's privacy at all.
•VIEW NETWORK STATUS
Permission is required to check availability of mobile data connection from the program.
•CHANGE NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
Permission is required to switch on / off mobile data connection from the program. It does not change any other settings except switching on / off mobile data connection.
Now quickly Turn On and Turn Off 3G/2G and WiFi.
A widget to toggle "Data enabled" setting. No modification to APN, no wait to reconnect!
NOTE: This is a WIDGET, please add from Home screen after installation.
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to used it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
It does not work standalone!
Do NOT install if you do not use Total Commander!
Note: This plugin cannot access the connections of the beta plugin, because the name of the beta plugin started with "com.android", which is unfortunately not allowed in Google Play.
You can set how often to connect, the connection period and pause it in a given time slot.
Sets to suit your preferences and forget it!
If you are using your device during the time for which you scheduled the stop of the connection, the connection will remain active until the screen turns off.
Try "Connection On/Off widget" app if you want to manually turn On/Off the data connection
If you have any feedback or issues, please email me!
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY.
- easy to use GUI for shell
- Text Editor (please be carefull with large files)
- su supported
- Macro's supported
Possibility of Shell Commander depends on your device configuration!
To use more commands search for busybox and superuser.
This App was created with Eclipse, Gimp, Inkscape.
Thanks a lot for these great and free tools!
À tout instant, une icône dans la barre de notification affiche le réseau connecté : Free Mobile ou itinérance Orange. Un clic sur l'icône affiche le pourcentage d'utilisation de chaque réseau avec des informations détaillées, et le niveau de batterie en fonction de l'opérateur. Le type d'antenne connectée est affiché en permanence dans la barre de notification.
Comparez l'utilisation des antennes Free Mobile et Orange sur une période pouvant aller jusqu'à un mois, grâce à l'historisation des données collectées.
Les données collectées sont diffusées et consolidées sur le site http://freemobilenetstat.appspot.com, sur lequel vous pourrez consulter les statistiques d'utilisation globale de chaque réseau. Les données diffusées sont anonymes, et la fonctionnalité reste optionnelle.
Restez informé du changement de réseau par une alarme sonore configurable.
L'application est optimisée pour consommer le moins de batterie. À l'usage l'application est complètement transparente de ce point de vue.
Exportez vos données au format CSV pour construire vos propres graphiques d'utilisation.
Participez au développement de cette application. Le code source est disponible sur GitHub sous license ASL 2.0 : https://github.com/pixmob/freemobilenetstat
Partagez vos idées/suggestions sur la page communauté Free Mobile Netstat sur Google+ : https://plus.google.com/b/110276547074435126555/communities/100525449306471658501
Retrouvez toute l'actualité de l'application sur Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/110276547074435126555/
Cette application n'est pas développée par Free Mobile.
Program airplane mode to save battery.
Sets the silent mode at night to avoid e-mail notifications, WhatsApp or Google Talk.
Set the Bluetooth and GPS to be activated at the time you usually take your car.
Locks the mobile internet connection permanently to control your data rate.
More from developer
DO YOU HAVE A LIMITED MOBILE PLAN AND YOU WANT YOUR PHONE TO DISABLE MOBILE DATA EVERY NIGHT IN ORDER TO SAVE PRECIUOUS DATA TRAFFIC? DO YOU WANT TO BE AUTOMATICALLY CONNECTED TO YOUR WORK PLACE WIFI NETWORK EVERY MORNING? DO HAVE A FLIGHT AFTERTOMORROW AND YOU DON'T WANT WORRY ABOUT REMEMBERING TO TURN OFF YOUR PHONE? WELL, CONNECTION COMMANDER IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED..
CONNECTION COMMANDER IS A VERY POWEFUL AND USEFUL APP, AND CONSISTS OF TWO PIECES:
- THE FIRST ONE IS A SET OF POWERFULL WIDGETS WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO ENABLE AND DISABLE YOUR MOBILE CONNECTION, WIFI, GPS, FLIGHT MODE AND BLUETOOTH WITH A SIMPLE FINGER TAP.
NOTE: MOBILE DATA CONNECTION IS DISABLED FOR REAL!! I\'M SAYING "FOR REAL" BECAUSE MOST SIMILAR WIDGETS DOESN'T REALLY DISABLE YOUR MOBILE CONNECTION, BUT THEM JUST OVERWRITES YOUR INTERNET SETTINGS MAKING THEM WRONG, PREVENTING SO YOUR PHONE TO HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION; THIS WAY HOWEVER DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO SAVE BATTERY LIFE, BECAUSE YOUR CONNECTION IS STILL ALIVE..
CONNECTION COMMANDER INSTEAD, DISABLES YOUR MOBILE CONNECTION FOR REAL: THIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL SAVE PRECIOUS BATTERY LIFE.
- THE SECOND PIECE IS AN APP WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO DECIDE WHEN, HOW AND IF YOUR SMARTPHONE OR TABLET MUST BE CONNECTED:
YOU CAN INFACT PROGRAM TURNING ON AND OFF MOBILE DATA, WIFI, FLIGHT MODE, BLUETOOTH, GPS AND MUTCH MORE
YOU CAN PROGRAM FOR EXAMPLE CONNECTION COMMANDER TO DISABLE YOUR MOBILE CONNECTION DURING THE NIGHT IF YOU HAVE A LIMITED DATA PLAN AND YOU DON\'T WANT TO WAST TRAFFIC, OR YOU CAN SET TO AUTOMATICALLY CONNECT TO YOUR WORK PLACE WIFI NETWORK EVERY MORNING OR YOU CAN SCHEDULE FLIGHT MODE IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO GO ON HOLYDAY! :-)
YOU CAN REALLY USE CONNECTION COMMANDER IN A VERY BIG NUMBER OF WAYS..
THAT'S ALL, ENJOY CONNECTION COMMANDER!
SCHEDULE MOBILE DATA CONNECTION
SCHEDULE WIFI CONNECTION
SCHEDULE AUTOMATIC ACCOUNT SYNCRONIZATION
TOGGLE MOBILE DATA CONNECTION
TOGGLE WIFI CONNECTION
TOGGLE AUTOMATIC ACCOUNT SYNCRONIZATION
DISABLE WIFI WHEN SCREEN GOES OFF AND BACK IT ON WHEN SCREEN GOES ON
DISABLE WIFI WHEN WIFI SIGNAL IS LOST
DISABLE MOBILE DATA WHEN SCREEN GOES OFF AND BACK IT ON WHEN SCREEN GOES ON
FULL CHANGE LOG
(IMPROVED) - Completely reviewed graphic \n
(FIXED) - prompt to buy the pro version even if it's still the pro version
(ADDED) - Sound scheduling \n
(ADDED) - Accounts syncronization scheduling\n
(ADDED) - Themes\n
(ADDED) - Optional icon in notification bar\n
(ADDED) - Option to enable/disable Connection Commander\n\n
(ADDED) - Option to disable wifi when screen is off and turn it on when screen is on \n
(ADDED) - Option to disable 3G when screen is off and turn it on when screen is on \n
(ADDED) - Option to turn off wifi when wifi signal is lost
[ADDED] - AUTOMATED BLUETOOTH ACTIVATION/DEACTIVATION
[ADDED] - AUTOMATED GPS ACTIVATION/DEACTIVATION
REAL MOBILE DATA DISABLING
AUTOMATED WIFI CONNECTION
AUTOMATED MOBILE CONNECTION
AUTOMATED FLIGHT MODE
TOGGLE MOBILE DATA CONNECTION | SCHEDULE MOBILE DATA CONNECTION | PROGRAM MOBILE DATA CONNECTION | AUTOMATIC DATA CONNECTION | TOGGLE WIFI CONNECTION | SCHEDULE WIFI CONNECTION| PROGRAM WIFI CONNECTION | AUTOMATICA WIFI CONNECTION | TOGGLE BLUTOOTH CONNECTION | SCHEDULE BLUTOOTH CONNECTION | PROGRAM BLUTOOTH CONNECTION | AUTOMATIC BLUETOOTH CONNECTION | TOGGLE GPS CONNECTION | SCHEDULE GPS CONNECTION | PROGRAM GPS CONNECTION | AUTOMATICA GPS CONNECTION | WIDGET | CONNECTION COMMANDER | CONNECTION PROGRAMMER | FLIGHT MODE | SAVE TRAFFIC | SAVE BATTERY LIFE | IMPROVE BATTERY LIFE | AUTOMATED CONNECTION
The strenght of ART4BIT is that of using the virtual currency instead of traditional currency, which allows to everyone in the world to pay and be payed without using banks, without national and international boundaries.
We had this idea in February 2013, we are now actively developing the project.
We bought 2 domain names: art4b.it and art4bit.com, but we are planning to buy more.
We started to create our site and we are continuing to evolve it.
We reached some artists and we are exposing their artwork in order to sell for bitcoin or litecoin.
We are planning to find more artists, we are planning to use a good marketing strategy in order to reach art lovers and art collectors.
We are bitcoin-oriented and we believe on this revolution, so we are trying to raise funds in order to pay the costs (domains, site development, etc…).
We will take a very low random and not predictable fee (minimum 2% maximum 20%) on artwork sold in order to support our work and to continue to grow.