* 100% Ad-free and open source!
* Support for 30 languages
* Supports Google two-factor auth
* Secure: Your password is never read or stored by GMarks
* Sync/ backup/ import bookmarks between the Android browser and Google Bookmarks
* Live folder for any bookmark label
* Background sync
* Global search integration; Full text search
* Quickly add a GMark from the browser's share menu
* Add/update/delete bookmarks from your phone
* Long-press to view/ edit a bookmark
* Now fully supports Eclair/ 2.1
Calling for translators! If you want to help translate Google Bookmarks to your language, see the project page.
If you encounter FC, please 'Report' it so I can fix the problem. You can also submit feature requests on the project website.
Automatically synchronize your Google Bookmarks to your phone! Background sync means you're always up-to-date, but it only syncs what's changed. Use GMarks for Firefox, the Google bookmarklet or the Google Toolbar to quickly send bookmarks to your phone.
Choose any label to synchronize with your Android Browser bookmarks. This means you can backup and export your browser bookmarks across multiple devices.
Live Folders give you quick access to any label. Use it to create a reading list on your device!
Global Search integration means you can quickly find a bookmark using your device's Search button or the Google Search widget. (You can enable this in the system settings under "Search.") Full-text search indexes bookmark titles, labels, URLs and descriptions.
Quickly create new Google Bookmarks from the browser's "Share" menu.
Secure: Your username and password are sent straight to Google, and are never read or stored by the GMarks app. All internet requests use HTTPS/ SSL to ensure complete privacy. GMarks also supports Google two-factor authentication (Since version 0.6.4.) You must have the Google Authenticator app installed.
Keywords: Synchronize backup import export Google Bookmarks
Sync your todo lists from multiple GMail and Google Apps accounts with one app.
Sort tasks by due date, name, custom order, and more.
Repeating tasks move to the next due date.
Set reminders for time-sensitive tasks.
Assign task colors to mark important tasks.
Integrates with Executive Assistant app & widget.
Full documentation online with information on features, settings, customization, and solutions to common problems, at gtohelp.tinjasoft.com.
Full version features:
- Calendar-style date picker
- Collapsible subtasks
- Push tasks to Google & Android Calendar
- Integration with Pure Calendar Widget & Everybody all the Time's Android Agenda Widget
- Full widget customization
- and much more!
• Use multiple Google accounts
• Use multiple Google Task lists or display all at once
• Add notes and due dates to tasks
• Sort by due date or alphabetically
• 9 different color themes including: Holo Blue, Holo Green, Gold, Mono, Eggplant, etc.
- Homescreen widget
- Control sync interval with Google Tasks
- Create, rename, and delete lists
- Widget. Supports Android 4.2 lockscreen widgets
- Google Calendar syncing and reminders
• Move tasks between lists and more!
- Swipe right on tasks to complete them, swipe left to delete tasks.
- Press and hold on a task to edit the task notes and due date.
- Shake your phone vigorously to clear already completed tasks from your list
We do regular updates with new features and improvements to Google Tasks Incredible!
Attention to Gingerbread and Froyo users!
Starting with v3.5.0, GTI Pro will only post updates for Android 4.0 and up. Users with Android 2.1 and up will still be able to use v3.4.9, but will no longer receive updates.
HELP US OUT
Sometimes things do go wrong, and that's where we need your help: rather than just leaving a 1-star review and uninstalling right away, why not tell us about it through the "Send Feedback" button in the Settings menu of the app?
Regular updates, tweaks, more functionality coming.
ABOUT OUR PERMISSIONS
• READ LOGS: For the "Send Feedback" button in settings.
• WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: We use this to write the log to your sd card.
• PREVENT PHONE/TABLET FROM SLEEPING: Used by background syncing
The only way to know whether you are doing the right job is to check the numbers, and the numbers don’t lie. gAnalytics is a great little app that simply plugs into your Google Analytics account and presents the numbers in a format that is easy to read and understand.
gAnalytics is by far one of the best Android Google analytics apps. With the main options as Panel, Visitors, Content, Goals and Ecommerce, you will feel so comfortable using it on an Android device. You can set the time period and find out the number of visitors, page views, bounce rate, new visits, all this data with the corresponding charts. Also you can compare your report and see it on the charts too. It supports multiple profiles and multiple accounts.
Join to our Tester community :
keywords: google analytics ganalytics chart productivity reports business kpi goals visitors SEO traffic goals ecommerce statistics statistique statistik statistiek
languages: english, spanish, french, dutch, german, russian, italian, japanese
After install, long press on the home screen. Select "Folders" and then pick "Live Bookmarks".
- page thumbnails (on 2.0+ phones)
- search history
- grid view
- New (hires) icons
- Unsorted sort option
Using the free Bookmark desktop app, you can sync your data between Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari on Mac OSX and Windows.
Bookmark's Android app gives you remote access allowing you to browse, edit and search your data on the go, as well as synchronize your android browser data to the cloud.
Goggles can read text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages.
Goggles also works as a barcode / QR code scanner.
- Scan barcodes using Goggles to get product information
- Scan QR codes using Goggles to extract information
- Recognize famous landmarks
- Translate by taking a picture of foreign language text
- Add Contacts by scanning business cards or QR codes
- Scan text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Recognize paintings, books, DVDs, CDs, and just about any 2D image
- Solve Sudoku puzzles
- Find similar products
- White/Light theme now available!
- Google Sync
Any change is instantly synced with your google account
- Mass Update Tasks
Do you ever need to reorganize your tasks? Hate doing it one-by-one? Just select a bunch of tasks and move it to a list, due date, priority etc.
- Sort Order
Most apps only allow you to sort on 1 attribute. BHive allows you to sort on priority first, then due date, then name etc.
Configure a different ringtone/vibrate pattern based on task priority.
- Repeating Tasks
A must-have for any todo app. With recurring options as powerful as Google Calendar and MS Outlook.
- Undo unwanted changes
Rather than prompting you with annoyning confirmation dialogues, BHive allows you to undo any operation.
View: enables you to view the beautiful maps that you or your organization have built on Google Maps Engine, easily toggling on and off relevant layers
Search: easily search through your Maps Engine maps
Share: coordinate with your teams in the field by sharing real-time location from Google Maps Coordinate all in the context of your Maps Engine maps
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.
Capture what’s on your mind
Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Find what you need, fast
Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and on the Chrome Web Store.
- Create, edit, and delete events.
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
Known issues with HTC devices:
- Day and week views may not work on some HTC devices.
- Notes and pictures may be removed from all calendar events, but will still be available in HTC's Notes app.
- Local unsynced events may be lost after installing Google Calendar.
- Notifications won't make sounds unless HTC's Calendar app is disabled.
- Touching an email invitation in a mail app opens Calendar in the browser rather than the app.
**This app is designed for super admins of Google’s Enterprise products including Google Apps for Business, Education, Government, Google Coordinate and Chromebooks.**
**Prior to installing this app we recommend that you set a strong lockscreen password on your device**
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
Please note: YouTube revenue and revenue from the legacy AdMob are not available in this app.