Game rules are simple.
Use touch, drag, and dual-touch functions to solve puzzles of locked mysterious boxes.
Opening boxes may sound simple, but can get very tricky.
To triumph, you'll have to think outside the box.
Take on the challenge now: an endless series of mystery boxes awaits you.
▶ Features ◀
# A wide selection of stages that are continuously updated
# Simple game rules that everyone can immediately grasp
# A variety of puzzles and tricks that require unique thinking
# Multiple difficulty levels
# Intuitive UI and simple controls
# Various stage objectives that excite and challenge you
▶ Developers ◀
Brandpage : http://boxes.mgameday.com/
▶ Questions? Technical Issues? Email us! ◀
Your goal is to break out of the rooms, solve the puzzles and find all the hidden objects that you have to use in the rooms.
Challenge yourself in this fun, addictive, free and popular puzzle game.
One night at the Johnson house, Mrs Johnson was found dead by her husband. Many years passed without the murderer being found and the case was closed. A few years later, Mr Johnson decides to return to his old house to investigate the crime.
Are you ready to help Mr Johnson?
Who was the murderer?
Why was she killed?
Features of Escape Mystery Haunted House:
* Smartphone puzzles!
* Addicting mini puzzles!
* Gorgeous graphics and different themed rooms!
* Constant updates of New Rooms!
* it’s FREE!
* Incredible graphics
* Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve
* Original soundtrack and effects
Download NOW Escape Mystery Haunted House, this awesome Point and Click adventure game and solve the mystery!
More games from our The Mystery series:
Mystery of Lost Town
Mystery of Dream Box
Solve Mystery of Skull Island
Hence, I introduce to you... GATEWAYFLASH
GatewayFlash is an app I've written for rooted Android devices. It allows you to flash new ROMs onto your microSD card straight from your phone/tablet. Convenient if you don't want to carry around tons of microSD cards for all your games!
How it works:
1. Root your device. (You can find rooting guides on forum.xda-developers.com or by searching on Google)
2. Install the app
3. Download/copy ROMs to your device's internal storage
4. Insert microSD card into your device, either via microSD slot or by USB OTG + microSD reader (latter option is useful if your device doesn't have a slot or you use a microSD in your device for bulk storage)
5. Unmount your microSD card if it has a filesystem on it (ie. you haven't used it for Gateway yet)
6. Open the app and select a ROM to flash
7. Long-press on the filesystem you want to flash to (lists only external storage devices) and confirm flash.
9. Remove and put in your Gateway.
10. Enjoy your games!
Remember, Gateway and GatewayFlash are to be used only for backup purposes and for games you own!