Game rules are simple.
Use touch, drag, and dual-touch functions to solve puzzles of locked mysterious boxes.
Opening boxes may sound simple, but can get very tricky.
To triumph, you'll have to think outside the box.
Take on the challenge now: an endless series of mystery boxes awaits you.
▶ Features ◀
# A wide selection of stages that are continuously updated
# Simple game rules that everyone can immediately grasp
# A variety of puzzles and tricks that require unique thinking
# Multiple difficulty levels
# Intuitive UI and simple controls
# Various stage objectives that excite and challenge you
▶ Developers ◀
Brandpage : http://boxes.mgameday.com/
▶ Questions? Technical Issues? Email us! ◀
Boxie box is a puzzler game the player will need to use his brain to finish some levels
The core Mecanics of Boxie box is very simple to learn , but some levels will require to do more effort to resolve them .
Hence, I introduce to you... GATEWAYFLASH
GatewayFlash is an app I've written for rooted Android devices. It allows you to flash new ROMs onto your microSD card straight from your phone/tablet. Convenient if you don't want to carry around tons of microSD cards for all your games!
How it works:
1. Root your device. (You can find rooting guides on forum.xda-developers.com or by searching on Google)
2. Install the app
3. Download/copy ROMs to your device's internal storage
4. Insert microSD card into your device, either via microSD slot or by USB OTG + microSD reader (latter option is useful if your device doesn't have a slot or you use a microSD in your device for bulk storage)
5. Unmount your microSD card if it has a filesystem on it (ie. you haven't used it for Gateway yet)
6. Open the app and select a ROM to flash
7. Long-press on the filesystem you want to flash to (lists only external storage devices) and confirm flash.
9. Remove and put in your Gateway.
10. Enjoy your games!
Remember, Gateway and GatewayFlash are to be used only for backup purposes and for games you own!