Was perfect, but mostly stopped working in Android 6 This call recorder was the only one I found that doesn't need network access. Nice, that's how it should be! It worked perfectly for me, first in Mode 1 on a device with Android 4.2.2, then in Mode 2 on a OnePlus 2 with Android 5. That's 5 stars right there! Now, on the same OnePlus 2 but upgraded to Android 6, androrec stopped working for me: only Mode 1 (mic) sorta works, but the other side is only recorded when talking handsfree. Hence reducing my rating for now. UPDATE: No fix with 1.18 update. :(
Fix it Please This doesn't work on my Le Max 2 phone, it works well with all my previous phone except for the Le Max 2. Update : Need to add this app in auto launch list, all works well now.
Loveable recorder Just fix that the icone should not be seen on screen and should be run by special selected number like safe gallery..please...
Does not record Was working perfectly with mic 2.now not working at all with marshmallow 6.if i use mic 1,can't hear other voice. Very poor.1.18 didn't resolve issue
the best app ever I really used this app in my work ..because I have a bad memory.. it's very useful.. thanx sooOo much ♥
Not working In Android 6.0.1 not working properly my volume is ok bt i can't listen other caller volume ....
Added support for Android Marshmallow.
• Fixed issue related to calls from private/restricted numbers were not getting recorded
• Fixed issue where call recording was failing due to special character in contact name
• Made the date time more readable in call recording log.
• Performance improvements and bug fixes.
• Bug Fix
• Added support for Lollipop devices
• Material design for all devices
• Lots of Bug fix