Stay away from this app The app worked for a week and then stopped. Unresponsive support. It is very unreliable and difficult to know if texts are are sent or received. I purchased the trial and they have been charging me month to month and do not have any means to cancel.
Works beautifully for me. Instant sending and means I can carry on txting whilst I'm at work without raising eyebrows! Galaxy tab 7
Messages are not being sent I have sent several messages from the website, but none of them are being delivered to the phones I tried. In other words..... app does not work
One star is too much The trial worked ok, so I signed up for premium. I then found that some of my messages were not being sent or received. I sent a request through the website, and received no response. I have now been trying to cancel the subscription, but they are ignoring my requests
Doesn't make it clear that most features are limited to "premium" accounts. Paying for an app is 1 thing, but a monthly fee!? Forget it!
Poorly written won't let me send a > character in a text, doesn't show texts sent from website in mesaages. DeskSMS offers more features, more updates
- Added fixes for contact syncing
- Added Fixes for contact syncing on newer phones
- Fixed problem with international languages
Massive amount of updates!
(Please start DroidMessenger application after update)
- Added push messaging for almost instant message sending
- Totally new website, much more user friendly
- Everything is transmitted over a secure connection
- Several bug other bug and stability fixes for different handsets
- Now supports sending messages over 160 characters