Stay away from this app The app worked for a week and then stopped. Unresponsive support. It is very unreliable and difficult to know if texts are are sent or received. I purchased the trial and they have been charging me month to month and do not have any means to cancel.
Works beautifully for me. Instant sending and means I can carry on txting whilst I'm at work without raising eyebrows! Galaxy tab 7
One star is too much The trial worked ok, so I signed up for premium. I then found that some of my messages were not being sent or received. I sent a request through the website, and received no response. I have now been trying to cancel the subscription, but they are ignoring my requests
Messages are not being sent I have sent several messages from the website, but none of them are being delivered to the phones I tried. In other words..... app does not work
Doesn't make it clear that most features are limited to "premium" accounts. Paying for an app is 1 thing, but a monthly fee!? Forget it!
Poorly written won't let me send a > character in a text, doesn't show texts sent from website in mesaages. DeskSMS offers more features, more updates
- Added fixes for contact syncing
- Added Fixes for contact syncing on newer phones
- Fixed problem with international languages
Massive amount of updates!
(Please start DroidMessenger application after update)
- Added push messaging for almost instant message sending
- Totally new website, much more user friendly
- Everything is transmitted over a secure connection
- Several bug other bug and stability fixes for different handsets
- Now supports sending messages over 160 characters