- Complete character sheet manager for all your characters
- Import and export characters to file
- Campaign party manager for GMs to keep track of their party members’ stats
- Integrated initiative/encounter tracker to quickly make instances for your party
- GM party stat roller to perform mass rolls for skill checks
- Character ability score calculator
- Emergency virtual dice set (for when you forget your dice set at home!)
- Transfer character data over NFC to get your games running faster!
We understand that pen and paper RPGs are designed to be used with, well, pen and paper. In order to accommodate this, our character sheet is designed to resemble traditional character sheets as much as possible, allowing a high degree of freedom, with just the right amount of technological assistance.
This application uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This application is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
*HELP US IMPROVE* Pathfinder Toolkit is open source! If you find any bugs, or things you think we should improve, please follow the developer site link, submit an issue, contribute, or just send us an email.
This application replaces the need of carrying a collection of various dice to all of your gaming sessions.
Character names are based on race and are unique and pronounceable. Our name lists, and items will grow with every update. The ability to save your characters, you will be able to populate your campaign with characters ranging from a simple barkeep, to that pesky rogue that just won't leave your party alone. Add and edit your notes to your saved characters, and these personas will grow along with your campaign. We provide you with the framework, the rest is up to you and your limitless imagination. Unique names, physical features, personality, back stories, weapons, armor, and items, are just the start of what awaits inside. Come join us, and bring your next session to another level.
Generate Random Character:
Creates a random character with various physical and personality traits to help with roleplaying and backstory. Great for a quick NPC needed on the fly, or planning out ideas for a more in-depth player character. Weapons and armor are selected that make sense for your class and level. Also generates interesting inventory items and has a section for stats, languages, notes and more. AD&D: Dungeons and Dragons friendly (2nd Edition+).
Save and Load Characters:
Group into folders for your campaign. No limit on the number of characters. App comes with 10 pre-built characters with unique bios and items.
Picks a random name (first and surname) that appropriate for race (human, dwarf, elf, half-elf, half-orc, halfling, gnome) and gender. Thousands of unique handpicked names that are pronounceable.
DICE: A simple dice roller for D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20, and D100. Choose the number of dice and see the result of each individual roll.
TAVERN: A few dozen greetings / quotes from the tavern barkeep, including some hints for side mission ideas.
* Multiple Dice with Modifiers
* Naming and Saving Dice Profiles
* Loading Dice Profiles
* Long Press to Reroll Individual Dice and add Modifiers
Modifiers Currently Include
* Color Coding Min/Max of Individual Rolls
* Reroll 1's
* Drop Lowest
* Sort roll result
More features coming soon, email suggestions to developer!
***Please, add smartphone model and rom in problem report***
Are you a Magician, a Druid or a Summoner (or similar) in PFRPG? STOP with handbook consultation while using "summon Monster" or "summon Nature's Ally" spells! This application will allow you to use those spells WITHOUT handbooks. ALL you need is here, and it do not needs internet connection!
This Application will help you managing summoned monsters. ALL summonable monster (Based on OGL terms) are selectable in this application.
You will have a complete sheet for those monster, and you will be able to interact with her! Don't forget to vote and leave a review! I live with your review, Thanks!
PFRPG stands for PF Role Playing Game, the fantasy RPG by Paizo Publishing.
* Augment Summoning
* Celestial and Fiendish
* Manage up to 5 creatures at time
* Ac, touch, flat-footed
* Spell Resistance, Damage resistance
* Fortitude, Reflex, Will
* Combat maneuver bonus (CMB), combat maneuver defense (CMD)
* Hit dice, Bonus Attack Base, Hit points
* Alignment, subtype
* Ability Scores
* Attacks and roll attack and damage, Special Attack
* Spells, Skills, Feats, Special Qualities, Defensive Abilities, Senses, Speed
Please, if you still have problems, contact me at email@example.com.
I can't reproduce this issue.
• Database Bugfix.
* Cleanup of code
* Added optionally "Collect usage statistic"
* minor bugfix
• Added support for report database error
• Minor bugfix
• Various Bugfix
• Maybe, Database exception resolved :)
• New Theme, more readable
• Now manage Critical Hit
• Added Round counter
• Added An option to set the number of summoned monsters
• Added the details on Smite Evil/Good (attack bonus and damage bonus) under other details on the attack
• Various Bugfix
*Various bugfix and adjustment.
* HP Bugfix
* New Interface more comfortable for Tablet/Honeycomb
* New Interface for smartphone
* Added HD
* Move to SD Card
* Various BugFix
* Code Clean up
* Now report HD and Cha bonus in Smite Evil/Good
* Size installation Reduced
*Critical bugfix (proguard)
* Fixed Stirge
* Add LVL to Reduce App size
* Improved Support for HoneyComb
* Fixed fortitude, now change in according to Augment Summoning
* Fixed More Activity
* Fixed Bulette crash;
* Fixed Electric Eel and Mite crash;
* Fixed template issue
* Now DC constitution-based, like poison, change in according to Augment summoning
* Now cmd bonus and cmb bonus changes in according to Augment Summoning
* Now bonus damage like "1d6 cold bonus" in ice devil is considered in Roll Attack.
* Improved UI
*Tags: d20,rpg,wizard,bard,cleric,sorcer,druid,ranger,spell,summon,monster,nature's ally,pfrpg,augment summoning, celestial, fiendish,prd,pfsrd,path finder, dungeons, dragons, dnd
PFRPG stands for PF Role Playing Game, the fantasy RPG by Paizo Publishing.
The contents of the Reference Document are updated to 29 October 2013.
There are also other feature:
• Multi-tab browsing
• Search System, with the ability to search for any word in the index.
• It is also possible to search trough "Quick search box" widget
• Search in page
• Support for large screen/honeycomb/Ice Cream Sandwich/tablet
• Five-level index, with over 17.000 choices
• Completely offline browsing
For technical problems, I can not grant automatic updates directly from Google Play.
If you wish to have the latest updates(29/10/2013), you can install them via this link: http://www.dragora.net/apk/PFSRD.apk
WARNING: you must manually uninstall the old application to install the updates.
I also set up a mailing list to keep you updated on any releases: http://dragora.net/mailman/listinfo/pf_rpg_dragora.net
************** Core Rulebook *******************
(0) Getting Started
(3) Using Skills
(4) Skill Descriptions
(7) Additional Rules
(10) Spell Lists
(11) Spell Index
(12) Prestige Classes
(15) NPC Classes
(16) Creating NPCs
(17) Magic Items
************** Advanced Guide *******************
(20) Base Classes
(21) Core Classes
(22) Prestige Classes
(25) Spell Lists
(26) Spell Index
(27) Magic Items
(28) New Rules
************** Advanced Race Guide *******************
(29) Core Races
(30) Featured Races
(31) Uncommon Races
(32) Race Builder
(33) Age, Height & Weight
(34) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Combat *******************
(38) Class Archetypes
(40) Mastering Combat
(42) Variant Rules
(43) Spell Index
(44) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Magic *******************
(46) Spellcasting Class Options
(47) Mastering Magic
(49) Words of Power
(51) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Equipment *******************
(53) Arms and Armor
(55) Magic Arms and Armor
(56) Rings, Rods, and Staves
(57) Wondrous Items
(58) Artifacts and Other Items
************** Game Mastery *******************
(60) Planar Adventures
(62) Fast Play Ship Combat
(65) Drugs and Addiction
(68) Sanity and Madness
(69) NPC Boons
(70) NPC Gallery
************** Ultimate Campaign *************
(71) Character Background
(73) Campaign Systems
(74) Kingdoms and War
************** Mythic Adventures *************
(76) Mythic Heroes
(77) Mythic Feats
(78) Mythic Spells
(79) Mythic Spell Index
(80) Mythic Spell Lists
(81) Running a Mythic Game
(82) Mythic Magic Items
(83) Mythic Monsters
************** NPC Codex *******************
(84) Core Classes
(85) NPC Classes
(86) Iconic Characters
************** Bestiary 1, 2 and 3 *******************
(88) Monster Introduction
(89) Bestiary Monster Index
(90) Bestiary 2 Monster Index
(91) Bestiary 3 Monster Index
(92) Variant Monster Index
(93) Monster Cohorts
(94) Animal Companions
(95) Monsters as PCs
(96) Monster Roles
(97) Bestiary Encounter Tables
(98) Monster Creation
(99) Monster Advancement
(100) Universal Monster Rules
(101) Creature Types
(102) Monster Feats
•Reference Update (Mythic Adventures)
Tags: rpg,d20,prd,pfrpg,pf,advanced,ogl,ogc,pfsrd, path finder, magic ultimate, combat ultimate, campaign, dungeons, dragons, dnd, mythic adventures
Create character sheets with the creation button.
You can view and edit your characters at the character button after you have created them.
- ability scores
- skills and proficiency's
- items and notes
- xp tracking
- hp tracking
the app doenst need to connect to the internet and you dont have to register an account.
tested on smartphone and 10 inch tablet.
* Roll attacks and damages easily
* Evaluate different attack routines or feats vs. different ACs and CRs
* Calculate your DPR and appropriate CR level
In addition to standard attack dice rolling, d20 Attack Calculator can plot graphs of expected damages and hit chances for different attack routines and options. This is a useful tool to estimate future character builds, optimal feat choices, etc.
This app also provides players a measuring tool to estimate how well their characters fare against opponents of various CRs, measured by calculating their Damage-Per-Round (DPR). This DPR can be calculated against a given AC or as an average compared to typical encounters of a given CR. The DPR analysis will also tell you how long it takes you to solo a monster of a given CR, on average. Use this information to compare your characters with friends and to get an estimation how optimized your character build is.
See more information on how the DPR calculations are done and a tutorial on "how to determine when to use Power Attack" at: http://www.hapero.fi/d20/
If you would like to test the program, check out the free Lite version. This full version includes all the features of the Lite version an in addition:
* Possibility to save and load attack routines and plotted graphs
* Hit chance graphs for attacks
* Possibility to export plotted data to other programs
Quick video tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93v32yW3Xgs
= Disclaimer =
**Please read the in-app Help section for tips to improve OCR accuracy before leaving a bad review :) **
(Important!) Make sure the text is upright - aligned horizontally (many users have images with text that were rotated sideways.. use rotate left/right button in crop window to correct it)
Handwritten text will not work.
Text on top of unclean background (such as background consist of images) will not work.
Text surrounded with borders/lines (such in excel sheet) will not work.
PDF source is not supported.
OCR result for Arabic, Hindi, Gujarati, Chinese, Japanese and Korean is very bad. (this is due to the OCR engine)
= Key points =
Built-in image enhancement tools
Simple to use but feature rich
Huge language support
= Pro features =
Remove ads - Permanently removes all advertisements.
Image dewarp - Fix text lines that are wavy/bent due to curved book pages.
Save to sdcard and image share - Image/text can be saved to sdcard. Also allows sharing of enhanced image.
OCR modes - Advance OCR modes, character white/blacklist, and disable dictionary.
Paragraph scanning mode - Allows you to remove unwanted line breaks in paragraphs.
Create PDF - Creates PDF files where text can be selected and copy paste.
Text to speech - Text to speech language support. Also allows automatic text reading upon OCR.
Multi-language OCR - Perform OCR with multiple languages.
Full screen editing - Allows one to hide the image during text editing.
= Supports 60 languages =
Afrikaans, Albanian, Ancient Greek, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bangla/Bengali, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian (Old), Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (old), Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Full 5E Monster database. No Account or Subscription Required!
Manage Players, Monsters and Encounters
Manage all aspects of a 5e combat (Initiative, HP, Actions, Conditions, and more...)
Manage players hp outside of combat
Save your Adventure state on your device, for use outside of WIFI or Internet areas.
Projector View to show your players information on any internet enabled device.
This app is currently optimized for tablet use and may not be suitable for use on phones
Hero Lab® and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Multi-tab browsing allows the user to quickly switch between categories.
A convenient search tool allows the user to find any choice by typing all or part of it's name. Option to search the description in addition to name.
Filters allow the user to narrow their search/listing to only the choices desired.
Add, remove, and rename list functionality available for each tabbed category. Track multiple spell books, feat builds, magic items, and monster selections.
Detailed screens show all relevant information pertaining to the selection to make game play faster and more enjoyable.
NOTE: The database has been uncompressed for loading on Android 2.2
Contains details sheet of over 900 monsters, from the Bestiary 1, 2 and 3.
In addition to monster, allows the managing of the PCs.
There are too many features to list them all. So I limit myself to a selection of major.
- 987 monsters, with all details;
- Manage Initiative, Hit Points, Attacks, Spells, TS and more;
- Add the PCS in the initiative and manage their hit points;
- Alteration System (add bonus to any numerical attribute)
- Condition System (track conditions like bleed, stunned, etc.)
- Create, import & export and manage more than a battle.
- You can't see the monsters with a CR between 3 and 17
- Developer's Page
- Google+ PF RPG App
[Changelog 1.3] (21 March 2013)
- New: Export & Import Battles and My Mobs;
- New: Manage Initiative with DRAG & DROP;
- Minor: add same PC multiple times;
- Minor: confirmation request for PC removal;
- Minor: battle is now sorted;
- Minor: explicit attacks list;
[Changelog 1.2.5] (27 February 2013)
- New: Added NPC Gallery (sperimental);
- New: Added Giant Gecko and Giant Chameleon;
- Fix: Moss troll crash;
- Fix: initiative long-click;
- Fix: New Battle text blank;
- Fix: various;
[Changelog 1.2] (21 August 2012)
- New: Alterations System, now you can alter the monsters;
- New: Pictures, now you can add a picture for any monster;
- New: Conditions System;
- Fix: "plus" in Attacks (Thanks Will);
- Fix: "various.
[Changelog 1.1] (13/08/2012)
- Added Template (Celestial, Entropic, etc.)
- Added 61 Dragons
- Improved UI (Thanks Giuseppe Lanza)
- More Details for PCs
- Monsters updated (2nd printing of Bestiary2)
Tags: rpg,d20,prd,pfrpg,pf,advanced,ogl,ogc,pfsrd, pathfinder rpg, magic ultimate, combat ultimate, dungeons, dragons, dnd
** This Version of D20Dice is completely ad free. **