Once upon a time, you had to write down notes in a paper notepad and carry it around with you. If you wrote a shopping list or to do list, you might go to the store and discover you had forgotten your notepad. But how often do you forget to bring your mobile phone with you? Introducing InkPad, the notepad you’ll only forget as often as your phone!
Inkpad Notepad let's you access your notes online at www.InkpadNotepad.com. You can create or edit notes from the convenience of your computer's web browser, and always have access to your notes from your phone when you're offline too.
InkPad is designed to look like a paper notepad, and is just as simple to use. When you open InkPad, you’ll see a list of all notes you’ve created. To add a new note, tap on the “+” button at the bottom of the screen. The first line of text will automatically be used as the title.
CREATE TO DO LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "to do list" button at the top of the note screen.
CREATE SHOPPING LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "shopping list" button at the top of the note.
EDIT NOTE OR TO DO LIST
Now you can write your note. Just like a paper notepad, you don’t have to do anything special to save your notes, they are auto-saved for you.
As mentioned above, notes are auto-saved. You don’t have to do anything special to save them.
BACKUP NOTES TO SD CARD
By default, notes are backed up to SD card as text files. You can turn this feature off in Notepad Settings.
SYNC NOTES ONLINE
With version 2.0, Inkpad Notepad now lets you sync/backup notes online. You can access your online notes at www.InkpadNotepad.com by signing in with the same Google account you selected in the mobile app.
SEARCH YOUR NOTES OR TO DO LISTS
Inkpad Notepad now gives you an option to search your notes or to do lists. From the home screen, tap on the search icon, then begin writing. As you write, the list of notes will be filtered to only display notes containing the search keyword. Press the "X" button to close note search, and view all notes as usual.
At the bottom of each note is a “share” button. Tapping it brings up all the ways to share. Typical ways include email, SMS, etc.
CHANGE NOTE’S TITLE
To change a notes title, tap on the title area at the top of that note.
If you don’t want a note any longer, you can delete it in several ways: 1) Open the note, tap the “delete” button at the bottom of the page. 2) From the main notes screen, long-press the title of a note, then tap on “delete”.
The free version of InkPad Notepad is ad supported. If you would like to remove the ads and support the continued development of InkPad Notepad, you can do so. From the main screen, press your phone’s menu button, then tap the “remove ads” button.
To backup a note, press the share button and email to yourself the note you want to backup.
Write To do lists (Note: check-list support is now here for to do lists!), shopping lists, addresses, email, SMS, Twitter updates*, write lyrics, poems, or even a novel if you feel like it! The uses are limited only by your imagination.
Follow @workpail on twitter (http://twitter.com/workpail) and facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001471431772) to receive updates about InkPad Note pad.
Known issues: some users have experienced problems when using Swype keyboard, please email me if you have problems. Atrix users with previously installed version of the note pad will have to change the font to "Android default font".
*Assumes separate Twitter client is installed, Twitter cannot post note pad content longer than 140 characters.
You also can cloud sync notes to the Google task. Let your notes more simpler and securer.
* Add sticky note widget to your desktop, easy to open and edit your notes.
* Can be organized in folders, easy to classified your notes;
* Add Checklist for To do list & Shopping list
* Five kinds of notes background color available to change, make your notes in personalized way.
* Change the Font size;
* Transform your note into a checklist view;
* Set reminder to your notes, no longer missing you important things;
* Auto-saved. You don’t have to do anything to save them.
* Share your notes via e-mail, SMS, and etc.;
* Backup/export to SD card
* Sync your notes to Google task, let you sync/backup online.
More advanced features, please download to experience!
This app is based on MiCode/Notes code, and licensed under the Apache License.
MiCode/Notes code: https://github.com/MiCode/Notes
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Pattern password protection, it is very safe;
Invisible pattern password;
Mark note with different color;
Automatically link phone number/URLs in notes;
* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Supports different widget sizes, colors and font sizes.
You can type as much text as you want, because the notes are scroll-able.
Optimized for Tablets.
Free version includes one theme: Post IT,
and 2 options of a pin holder, or no holder.
To unlock all themes and holders please check out the full version.
To get started with sticky notes after installation, please go to your home screen, long click on a free space, and select widget option.
Pattern password protection;
Mark note with different color;
Automatically link phone number/URLs in notes;
Sync with Google Task (Need account permissions).
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
★ Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
★ Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
★ Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
★ Greater privacy - add a passcode lock on mobile
★ PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
★ Unlimited business card scans - scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium
2) Evernote Plus
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
Don't miss the things that are important to you with this simple and very handy notebook. Simple Notes Notitas - Free will help you with your to-do lists, school tasks, things to remember,...
- Create shopping lists
- Write quick to-do lists
- Use it as a notepad to put your imagination into words
- Write notes to inspire yourself
- Plan your weekend
With this notes app you can do all that and many more things a notepad can do.
Writing a note couldn't be easier with your phone. Boost your productivity, never again forget anything and make it fun. If you have a brilliant idea you want to write quickly, this notebook is the best tool for you. Designed in pleasant colors that make it easy on the eye to write notes.
Share your notes on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr, Gmail, Dropbox, WhatsApp, Skype and any other app of your choice.
This app is made for you and your feedback is very welcome, if you have any issues while using this app or you have ideas to improve it, please contact the developer.
We believe that apps should be free, so everyone can enjoy them. In order to offer it for free and keep developing even more great free apps, we have no other option but to show ads. We have carefully selected those so they don't interfere with your app. If you don’t want to see ads, don’t install this app.
Main uses and features:
* Quick note & draft notepad, write memos & to-do lists
* Take down messages & edit note, write shopping lists
* Organize notes & edit to do lists
* Easy-to-use notepad & memo app, backup note book & quick reminder
* High school notebook, list of favorite songs
* Weekend planner & receipt notebook
* Color design, fun handwriting & kids entertainment
* School notepad, checklist & productivity enhancement
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
• Stay organized
Organize your notes into notebooks to keep track of all your thoughts and ideas.
• Password protection
Keep your notes private by setting up a password. You can choose to use a text password or a PIN code, depending on your level of security.
• Clean user interface
A beautiful design that is optimized for phones, tablets and smartwatches helps you stay focused on your notes.
• Always up-to-date
Enable Dropbox synchronization and your notes will always be within reach on all your Android devices and online at http://www.notesforweb.com.
Notes is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Russian. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback. If you like Notes, please rate it.
- A Simple Note-Taking App for Android, Plus More Tiny Utilities Than You’ll Know What to Do With - Lifehacker
- Like a Better iPhone Notes App for Your Android Phone - App of the Day @ Gizmodo
- Does just about everything, and walks your dog - DroidDog
- Is the most functional, usable, versatile app I've ever come across - AndroidGuys
- The Magical Memo Pad that Doubles as a Utility Belt! - Androidtapp
- Manages to provide a minimalistic interface that doesn’t sacrifice quality - App of the Day @ Phandroid
- Simple Yet Rich In Features - Talkandroid
Thank you to the great people at stands4 (abbreviations.com) for the API usage!
Classic Notes is designed as an easy to use notepad application yet powerful at the same time. Additionally, this notepad includes several additional mini apps (found in extras). Common utilities such as unit and cooking conversions, finance and audio calculators are now all readily available inside one app. Additionally, all info from these apps can be easily saved as notes for future reference. Classic Notes also features todo and shopping / grocery lists.
* Export database to SD or online
* Trash / recycle bin - Accidentally delete a note? No problem, just head into the trash and get it back
* Individual note history - revert back to any point in a notes lifetime
* Unit converter with 95 categories to choose from and nearly 3500 individual units
* Audio calculators for frequency, BPM, loop length
* Random - A feature rich random number generator can create random numbers, passwords, sequences, names, quotes, and even lists used for lotto numbers.
* Fuel cost
* Tools for line and word operations and manipulation, case conversions, Pig Latin, Morse code and much more
* Finance - Over 150 financial calculators
* Share notes easily via email, SMS, and so on
* TTS - notepad supports text to speech
* Add memos to Google Calendar
* Status bar - easily pin notes to your status bar for quick access
* Home screen shortcuts - Link notes and lists to your home screen
* Media - easily attach images and videos to notes from gallery or camera
* Sketch / finger paint notes - Use your finger to create pictures
* Lock note with passwords
* File attachments - link a file on your device to a note
* Geotag - Easily tag your memos based on location
* Content search - search through all notes or individual ones
* Priority - Notepad allows to set priority of both notes and lists to sort based on urgency
* Reminders / Alarms - Easily set reminders for your notes
* Time stamp - create custom time-stamps to insert into your notes
* Dictionary and thesaurus - Easily look up a word from right inside your notes!
* Example word usage
* Spelling Suggestions
* Rhyming words - Found in notepad extras this is helpful for musicians
* Fitness - Basal metabolic rate (BMR), body fat, body mass index (BMI), daily caloric intake, max heart rate, nne rep max (1RM), target heart rate, waist to hip ratio, water intake
* Ohm's law - resistance, voltage, current
* System information:
- Battery level percentage, status, health
- SD card total size, available space
- Memory usage - total and available memory
- Processor/CPU information
- Network information ip address, wifi & mobile state
- GPS status
* URL shortener
* Bulleted lists
* Days until countdown
* Timzone - Fetch timezone data in notepad extras
* Folders - Easily organize your notes into folders
* Airport codes
* Countdown Timer
* Comments - Notes support comments some time referred to as sub notes
* Recipe of the day
* Hotstrings - This notepad feature allows for quick access to easily insert commonly typed phrases into your notes