Once upon a time, you had to write down notes in a paper notepad and carry it around with you. If you wrote a shopping list or to do list, you might go to the store and discover you had forgotten your notepad. But how often do you forget to bring your mobile phone with you? Introducing InkPad, the notepad you’ll only forget as often as your phone!
Inkpad Notepad let's you access your notes online at www.InkpadNotepad.com. You can create or edit notes from the convenience of your computer's web browser, and always have access to your notes from your phone when you're offline too.
InkPad is designed to look like a paper notepad, and is just as simple to use. When you open InkPad, you’ll see a list of all notes you’ve created. To add a new note, tap on the “+” button at the bottom of the screen. The first line of text will automatically be used as the title.
CREATE TO DO LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "to do list" button at the top of the note screen.
CREATE SHOPPING LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "shopping list" button at the top of the note.
EDIT NOTE OR TO DO LIST
Now you can write your note. Just like a paper notepad, you don’t have to do anything special to save your notes, they are auto-saved for you.
As mentioned above, notes are auto-saved. You don’t have to do anything special to save them.
BACKUP NOTES TO SD CARD
By default, notes are backed up to SD card as text files. You can turn this feature off in Notepad Settings.
SYNC NOTES ONLINE
With version 2.0, Inkpad Notepad now lets you sync/backup notes online. You can access your online notes at www.InkpadNotepad.com by signing in with the same Google account you selected in the mobile app.
SEARCH YOUR NOTES OR TO DO LISTS
Inkpad Notepad now gives you an option to search your notes or to do lists. From the home screen, tap on the search icon, then begin writing. As you write, the list of notes will be filtered to only display notes containing the search keyword. Press the "X" button to close note search, and view all notes as usual.
At the bottom of each note is a “share” button. Tapping it brings up all the ways to share. Typical ways include email, SMS, etc.
CHANGE NOTE’S TITLE
To change a notes title, tap on the title area at the top of that note.
If you don’t want a note any longer, you can delete it in several ways: 1) Open the note, tap the “delete” button at the bottom of the page. 2) From the main notes screen, long-press the title of a note, then tap on “delete”.
The free version of InkPad Notepad is ad supported. If you would like to remove the ads and support the continued development of InkPad Notepad, you can do so. From the main screen, press your phone’s menu button, then tap the “remove ads” button.
To backup a note, press the share button and email to yourself the note you want to backup.
Write To do lists (Note: check-list support is now here for to do lists!), shopping lists, addresses, email, SMS, Twitter updates*, write lyrics, poems, or even a novel if you feel like it! The uses are limited only by your imagination.
Follow @workpail on twitter (http://twitter.com/workpail) and facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001471431772) to receive updates about InkPad Note pad.
Known issues: some users have experienced problems when using Swype keyboard, please email me if you have problems. Atrix users with previously installed version of the note pad will have to change the font to "Android default font".
*Assumes separate Twitter client is installed, Twitter cannot post note pad content longer than 140 characters.
Notes is a good helper to manage your schedules and notes. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memo, email, message, shopping list and to do list. It makes to take a note easier than any other notepad and memo apps.
You also can cloud sync notes to the Google task. Let your notes more simpler and securer.
* Add sticky note widget to your desktop, easy to open and edit your notes.
* Can be organized in folders, easy to classified your notes;
* Add Checklist for To do list & Shopping list
* Five kinds of notes background color available to change, make your notes in personalized way.
* Change the Font size;
* Transform your note into a checklist view;
* Set reminder to your notes, no longer missing you important things;
* Auto-saved. You don’t have to do anything to save them.
* Share your notes via e-mail, SMS, and etc.;
* Backup/export to SD card
* Sync your notes to Google task, let you sync/backup online.
More advanced features, please download to experience!
This app is based on MiCode/Notes code, and licensed under the Apache License.
MiCode/Notes code: https://github.com/MiCode/Notes
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
If it works for you, you can buy the pro version to support our development. The PRO version do not have any ads and more faster then the free one.
Thank you for your support.
Please feel free to email if any questions and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag: Note, Notepad, ColorNote, notes, Sticky Note, StatusNote, AK Notepad
New in version 2.0:
Life moves fast. Don't forget a thing, take notes. With My Notes it's easy to create, edit and save notes. You can place sticky notes on your desktop.
A simple notepad notes post-it widget!
Manage your notes with My Notes.
- Sticky Notes Widget
- Add/Edit/Delete Notes
- Sync notes in the cloud
- Add/Edit/Delete notes from a computer http://notes.suprgamez.com/
Keep your notes in your pocket.
Pattern password protection;
Mark note with different color;
Automatically link phone number/URLs in notes;
Sync with Google Task (Need account permissions).
Note Pad comes from Android SDK, all copyrights belong to Google Inc.
* Notice *
If you cannot find widget of Color Note notepad notes, please read below FAQ.
* Features for Color Note notepad notes *
-Organize notes by color
-Sticky note Widget
-Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list
-Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
-Organize your schedule by note in calendar
-Password Lock note : Protect your notes by passcode
-Secured backup notes to sd storage
-Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
-Reminder notes on status bar
-Notepad supports ColorDict Add-On
-Powerful Reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
-Quick memo / notes
-Wiki note link : [[Title]]
-Share notes via SMS, email, twitter
-Use color to categorize notes
* Online backup and sync cloud service for Color Note notepad notes *
-Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
-It does not send any of your notes to server without your signing up.
-Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions for notepad notes *
-Internet Access : For online backup & sync notes
-Modify/delete SD card contents : For backup notes to sdcard
-Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot : For reminder notes
* FAQ for Color Note notepad notes *
Q : How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A : Goto home screen and long press empty space and choose widget, Color Note will be there for sticking on page.
Q : How come the widget and the alarm and remider notes functions don't work?
A : If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder and etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support them! If you have already moved app to SD card, but you want those features, you have to move it back to device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q : Where is backed up notes data at sdcard?
A : /data/colornote on sdcard
Q: I forgot my master password, how can I change it?
A: Menu -> Settings -> Master Password -> Menu Button-> Clear Password. You will lose current locked notes when you clear password!
Q: How can I create to do list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to striketrough.
When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
Keywords : ColorNote Notepad,note, notebook, notepad, notes, Shopping List, Todo list, Todo, To do List, To do, 2do, To-do, Shopping, list maker, Calendar, Task, Memo, text editor, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, memo pad, memo widget, sticky, editor, getting things done, GTD, journal, awesome, supports colordict
Want to note? Don't waste time to find the app, it is placed on the top left corner !
Type -> click 'Add', 2 steps to create a note, FAST !
One click to edit / delete / move / share, FAST !
5 pages, 9 notes per page, ENOUGH !
Slide to switch page, COOL !
* Quick launch icon
Samsung, HTC or Google style quick launch icon will show on the status bar (Screenshot 2).
* Backup & Restore
manual backup to avoid data loss accidentally.
* Multi language support
English or Chinese, choose from your locale automatically.
Tags: 香港,中國,台灣,HK,TW,CN,Hong Kong,China,Taiwan,memo,note,notes,筆記,備忘錄,便條,notepad,note pad,to do list,checklist,task,sticky notes,sticky note,便利貼
You can write notes, messages, ideas, shopping list and to do list in QuickNote by different category.
What's more, QuickNote approved that info sync with Google task, letting your notes info more securer and convenient to check at anywhere.
We are sure that QuickNote will be your good partner and friend in work and life.
- Add sticky note widget to your desktop, easy to open and edit.
- Setting reminder in your notes, you will never forget your important things.
- Search notes by keywords in your content.
- It Can be organized in folders, easy to classified your notes.
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list.
- Five kinds of notes background color available to change as you like.
- Share your notes via email, SMS, and etc.
- Sync your notes to Google task.
More advanced features, please have a try, and you'll like it!
- A Simple Note-Taking App for Android, Plus More Tiny Utilities Than You’ll Know What to Do With - Lifehacker
- Classic Notes + App Box for Android: Like a Better iPhone Notes App for Your Android Phone - App of the Day @ Gizmodo
- Classic Notes Lite is an app that does just about everything, and walks your dog - DroidDog
- Classic Notes is the most functional, usable, versatile app I've ever come across - AndroidGuys
- Manages to provide a minimalistic interface that doesn’t sacrifice quality - App of the Day @ Phandroid
- Simple Yet Rich In Features - Talkandroid
Classic Notes notepad with App Box is built upon the same principles as Extensive Notes but with a more minimal approach.
* Export notes as text to SD
* Import / Export CSV as todo, checklist, shopping list
* Share notes through facebook, twitter, more.
* Create backups
* Google translate
* Send to Google Docs, Dropbox, pastebin
* Text to Speech audio playback
* Add to Google Calendar - Set reminders and events
* Add notes to status bar
* Create Home Screen shortcuts
* New Note shortcut for notepad
* New Note Statusbar entry for notepad
* Modify timestamp
* Easily display create & modification more
* Wallpapers - colors, patterns, palettes
* Images - via camera or gallery
* Video - Record video
* Paint notes - fingerpaint / sketch notes
* Private notes - Lock notes with a password
* Audio notes / voice notes - Record audio of lectures, meetings
* File attachments e.g PDF, MS Word, Excel, MP3, PowerPoint, etc
* Geotag + Address look up support - Tag locations
* In note content search
* Todo / checklist support
* Prioritize notes, todos, and tasks based on urgency of low, medium, high w/ color
* Todo, checklist, shopping list
* Easily sort notes, todo, and tasks based on a number of common themes such as last modified, alphabetical, pending reminders, priority
* Attach to-do's / checklists
* Tagging support
* Reminders / Alarms
* Word etymology
* Example word usage
* Music Related references
* Postal Code Lookup for notepad
* Question and Answer for notepad
* Spelling Suggestions for notepad
* Album Art for notepad
* Artist Information
* Artist Image
* Artists Similar to
* Track Information
* QR Code notes
* Sales tax / VAT calculator
* Discount calculator
* Tip calculator
* Image caption support
* Unit conversions
* Bandwidth/Data Type
* Circular Measure
* Flow Rate
* Fuel Consumption
* Liquid Volume
* Planetary Age
* Planetary Weight
* Standard calculator
* Mortgage Calculator amortization table monthly payment, interest paid, total interest, principal paid, and balance
* Word of the day
* Rhyming words
* Wikipedia search
* Film/Cinema extras
* Actor/actress lookup
* Film lookup
* Stock quotes
- Fitness related calculators
* Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
* Body Fat
* Body Mass Index (BMI)
* Daily Caloric Intake
* Max Heart Rate
* One Rep Max (1RM)
* Target Heart Rate
* Waist To Hip Ratio
* Water Intake
* Ohm's law, resistance, voltage, current
* Random password generator
* import csv into note
* System monitor in extras
- Battery level percentage, status, health
- SD card total size, available space
- Memory usage - total and available memory
- Processor/CPU information
- Network information ip address, wifi & mobile state
- GPS status
* URL Shortener
* Bulleted lists
* Random number generator
* Days until countdown
* Decimal to roman numeral
* Wavelength to RGB
* WHOIS lookup
* Folder support
* Rotten Tomatoes
* Random Quote
* Import via Outlook
* Airport codes
* Area codes
* Countdown Timer
* Bi-gram phrases
* Comments & sub-notes
* Flashlight / torch
* Base64 encode/decode, unique word, lexical density, word lengths
* Compare text