How to Add Widgets to Your Home Screen
1. Go to the home screen of the Android device (Press the “Home” key).
2. Make sure that there is enough free space on your home screen for the new widget.
3. Choose an empty space for your widget. Tap the space and hold your finger there (long press) until the menu appears. Alternatively, you can press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button that should now be available on the screen.
4. Both methods should have resulted in a pop-up menu-window labeled “Add to Home screen”. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Navigate through the list of installed widgets and select the one you want to place on the home screen. You can scroll through the widgets if the list is too large to fit on the screen in its entirety.
6. Click on the selected widget and you will add it to your home screen.
7. Press the “Home” key. The new widget should appear on the home screen (or wallpaper).
8. To relocate the widget, tap it and hold your finger down. Now you should be able to drag it to the location on the screen that you want.
When you decide you no longer need a widget, to free space or because you are done using it, removing it is even simpler.
1. Tap the widget you want to remove and hold your finger down. The trashcan icon should appear on the Applications Menu (or “slider”) at the bottom of the screen.
2. Drag the widget to the trash can until both the widget and the trash can turn red.
3. Release your finger and you will drop the widget into the trashcan and remove it from the home screen. Note that this does not actually delete or uninstall the widget. It will be available to you in the list of widgets should you decide you need it again.
**Yes, there is a bug that causes users to be unable to view the clock in the menu on certain phones or forces close. I'll fix it at some point. It's a free app, so if it happens to not work on your phone in the meantime, no real loss.
Easy search and select songs you can trim cut a make as default ringtone .
Copy, cut and paste.
Fade in/out for mp3.
Adjust volume for mp3.
Preview the Ringtone files and assign to contact.
View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels.
Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface.
Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and auto scrolling of the waveform.
Play anywhere else by tapping the screen.
Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
Record a new audio clip to edit.
Delete audio (with confirmation alert).
Assign a Ringtone directly to a contact, you can also re-assign or delete the Ringtone from contact.
Sort by Tracks, Albums, Artists.
Manage contact Ringtone.
Supported file formats right now include:
AAC/MP4 (including unprotected iTunes music)
3GPP/AMR (this is the format used when you record sounds directly on the handset)
MP3, WAV, AAC/MP4, 3GPP/AMR,Ringtone, Music, Alarm,Fade,e-mail,Media,Player,Free,editor, adjust volume, Copy, Cut, Paste
Support mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change the words
- Choose your background - Images of the series, color plain or any image from your galery (undead, zombies,...)
- Change text color, position and size
When your custom image is ready
- Save it to your Gallery
- Share the result
All FREE, easy to use. Install now create your titles
GET IT NOW!
Personalize your phone's sounds with this great application! Choose between 25 Christmas ringtones and sounds. Click button to hear/preview the sound and click on play loop to play sound in loop. Use arrows to change the sounds.
* set your alarm sound
* set your notification (text and email) sound
This easy-to-use application will make you want to personalize your phone again and again, depending upon your moods, the seasons, the holidays, etc... Use the More Apps button at the bottom of the screen to check out our other apps to help you personalize your phone's sounds even more. Best of all, its free! (Banner Ad Supported)
Please note that setting the sound as the ringtone/alarm tone/notification tone may not work on all the devices
The most popular sounds of internet, tv, shows, films, cartoons, videogames!
*Press a button to play a sound, press again to stop a sound
*Hold down a button to open options menu (you can set ringtone, share, add to bookmarks.. etc)
You wanna propose any sound? contact with my on twitter! @JuanlaMan :)
- Fixed most common error on most devices
- Added more sounds (Beso, Cansino, Chikilicuatre, Enrique Pastor, Jordi Hurtado, Jurassic Park, Nokia2, Pantera Rosa, Peter Anguila, Porque seño, Sergio Ramos, Torbe, Mario Canan, Rajoy)