The sound machine is very high quality with a continuous and gap free loop. Unlike most of the other Android sound machines, this app requires very little memory (under 5 MB!) because the sounds loop properly instead of playing one extremely long file. The sound machine has five basic settings:
-Light Rolling Thunderstorm, and
The nightlight can transform your phone into literally any imaginable color. The brightness can be controlled using your phones normal brightness. If you are leaving this on all night, please plug your phone or the nightlight will wear out the battery.
The following sounds were used from SoundBible.com:
-Distant Thunder Sound by Mike Koenig,
-Elaborate Thunder Sound by Mike Koenig
You can adjust the screen brightness and a brighter/darker image.
- Swipe left <-> right to switch seamless between a darker and a brighter image.
- Swipe up<->down to adjust the screen brightness.
- Switch digital clock on/off
- Turn LED flashlight on/off
- Turn screen flashlight mode on/off
- Sleep timer (Turns off screen and closes application)
Click the sleep timer button repeatedly to change the timer value.
* No unnecessary permissions
I might release a version with settings that might cost money, but for now this application is completely free.
You can select whether you want the screen in full black or full white with maximum brightness just by tapping the screen or shaking the phone a little bit, this shaking feature is really handy if you are sleepy and you can't find your phone in the middle of the night.
Additionally, tap and hold to progressively move from full dark screen to full brightness. and vice versa.
It is very important to keep your phone plugged to the power adapter while the app runs, the phone is always responsive and the screen and processor are ready for your input so if you don't plug your phone you would run out of battery in the middle of the night.
It is a free download which I hope you like it being such a simple app, and you find it useful. It is just launched so please rate it in the market and leave me your (hopefully constructive) comments and ideas for it.
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
[Color Flashlight HD LED improved design quality]
* Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
* Color Your Light
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
* Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candle light, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
* Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide options
- Maximize screen brightness
- Use camera LED as a torch (LED Torch Light)
- Change color of flashlight
- Flashlight app by color note developer
- Normal Flash : Screen Color flashlight,
- Camera Flash : Camera LED flashlight
- Useful light effects (LED Electronic Sign) : Text, Scroll, Slide, LED Sign
- Emergency light effects : Strobe light, Police light, Emergency light
- Fun flashlight effects : Candle, Disco light, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
- Lovely effect : Heart, I Love You
* User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. Color flashlight app saved my life!
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED flashlight, LED Light
- Internet, Access Network State : Admob ads
* Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
You can control this night lamp using various sensors on the phone:
-Swipe the screen up or down to change the brightness of the front light
-Tap the screen to turn the light on/off
-Flip the phone over to activate the camera flashlight
-Shake the phone to toggle the screen
-The phone responds to the ambient light, turning on and off as needed
-Voice recognition to turn the light on/off using hotwords (requires internet)
Note: Night lamp can use quite some battery, so I highly recommend hooking up the phone to a charger at night while using the app.
Featured on xda-developers
Constant beeps: It's a bug with the voice recognition API provided by Google, you can work around it by disabling voice recognition or putting the phone to vibrate or mute for now.
Tested to work on Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S4, Nexus 4 so far.
Also has Admob ads.
This application applies an overlay filter that acts as a dimmer to darken the screen and ensure your eyes don't hurt. 😎
▶ Use Cases ◀
- Prevent your eyes from hurting when the screen is too bright
- Low light (In bed, theatre, cinema, ..) usage for reading, browsing, texting or gaming
- Disable hardware or soft buttons backlight
- If you have an AMOLED display, you can also save battery!
▶ Permissions ◀
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: To show the dimmer overlay
- INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To send anonymous statistics and bug reports (you can disable them completely in the settings) and to show the ad (yeah, just one :-)
Send me an Email if you have any problem, questions or suggestions!
Are you working late and don't want to disturb your sleeping wife when going to bed?
Are you afraid of dark but don't want to turn on the bright light when going to bathroom at night?
This is the app for you.
With option to set the brightness/color of light and timeout/timer you can easilly turn your phone to a nightlight.
You can also optionally choose to turn off the wifi or switch to ariplane mode when screen is turned off.
keyword: night light nightlight sleep wifi airplane mode timer
Get the brightest, fastest, and most feature rich front light with video camera zoom for phones & tablets. The app uses the front camera light on the device as a camera light and then allows you to zoom in! Plus you can setup a timer so that the light turns off after a few minutes as well. You can also use your camera zoom flash light when the area is dim. There are many ways you can use the torch flash light!
Flashlight - Torch LED Light provides a powerful light plus gets you an extremely useful magnifying glass (Magnifier)! Get the best magnifying glass in the market today! Download for free now!
How can you use the front LED light? Let us count the ways!
* Set light timer - light up room
* Use torch to open doors in low light
* Find things in purse
* Find keys in the dark
* Read in dark
* Replace backyard bulb at night
* walking to your car at night
* During a power outage
* Hiking or outdoors
* SOS during emergencies
* Torch Light Activates Instantly
* Front Light With Video Zoom / Magnifying Glass (Must Have)
* Strobe Light Effect with Speed Control
* Clap For Light On/Off Control
* Flip Device On/Off Control
* Multiple Tap Light On/Off
* Energy Saving Light
* Set Custom Light Timing
* Battery Indicator
Special Feature: Flash light + Video Zoom View (Magnifier)
Few examples of where to use light with zoom feature: Need to read the label on the back of the washer or zoom torch light to back of TV and read serial number for repair. Ability to Zoom in with light is extremely helpful in hard to reach places. The easy to use magnifying glass is extremely helpful when you least expect it and a must have feature!
The flashlight is fully optimized for tablets. Thank you for using our bright lamp. We hope you think this is the best lantern (фенерче, El feneri) in the market. Please let us know how we can continue to improve the free flash light app.
Other research (http://tinyurl.com/owhd6jn) shows that red light protects your night vision when you return to the dark. For example, if the Sleep Well Night Light is on in your bathroom, you're able see when you get up at night. After, when you go back to your dark bedroom, you still have excellent night vision.
The Sleep Well Night Light is great for traveling! Leave off the blinding white light in your hotel bathroom at night.
• Improve your sleep compared to other night lights
• Create the best mood for sleeping with fun messages and fonts
• Keep your room as dark as possible by using optional screen dimming
• See better when you get up at night
• See the current time at night
• Save time by having app automatically close in the morning (upgrade feature)
• Maintain your night vision
• Use at home or while traveling
• Adjust the screen brightness
• Automatically dim screen after timeout and later brighten screen with touch or voice command
• Pick from 26 inspiring and fun standard messages to display
• Pick from 10 (15 with upgrade) stylish fonts for displaying the message and clock
• Adjust the size of the clock
• Show or hide the message and clock
• Create your own custom message to display (upgrade feature)
• Adjust the size of the message (upgrade feature)
• Automatically close app in the morning at a time you specify (upgrade feature)
• Minimum clutter on the display with full-screen mode
• Battery warning message reminds you to plug in
Download it now and sleep better tonight!
Makes the screen of your phone white with adjustable intensity and brightness.
New Ad-Free Version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pickle.ReadingLightPro
Also has a sleep timer functionality so you can use it and fall asleep while reading, without worrying about your phone's battery running out. Just select one of the options from the menu!
Very useful to read, find objects in the dark, when you can't turn on the lights, or don't have one handy.
To adjust brightness and intensity, just tap the screen and it rotates through different levels!
To lock the brightness from unintentional taps, use the menu button Lock Brigtness to lock or unlock it.
After you reached the maximum brightness it will rotate back to the lowest level. Just tap until you find a setting that works for you.
Uses include reading in situations where you don't want to bother other people, or looking for things in a dark environment, signaling to other people in the dark, etc!
Have fun with it!
New Ad Free Version Here:
New! Increased brightness in the last levels to the max available in your phone.
★ Adjust your screen's brightness and color.
★ Add quick shortcuts to your home screen.
★ Schedule the filter to start & stop at a specific time.
And more! Download the app and try it out to see all of the features.
* If you accidentally turn your screen black, press volume up or volume down inside the app to turn off the filter, or power off your phone by holding the power button.
* If "Override screen brightness" doesn't work, try turning off "auto brightness" from your settings. This feature may also cause your screen to turn off and/or the lockscreen to activate if the setting is too low.
* To install an app from Google Play or other app stores, please turn off the filter first.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us by email.
Draw over other apps: Required for the screen filter to work.
Full network access, view network connections: Used for Google AdMob.
If the background is a gradient instead of just black, you need to: turn off "Force GPU rendering" in your phone's "Developer"
To find the settings menu on S5, just hold in the multitasking key (left soft key at bottom of phone).
If you have a problem, email me! This app is intended to be used with the phone plugged in. In "dim" mode the battery will last longer, but having it on all night will drain at least half your battery if you aren't charging.
This is a simple, retro-style night clock. It will display the time in big, bold letters (three fonts and any color to choose from), along with having a built-in alarm (or you can use your stock android alarm, it it's supported). Since the screen will stay on while the application is open (unless you manually turn it off), it is highly recommended that you keep your phone plugged in to charge otherwise it will drain the battery.
Some features include:
-Tap to dim screen to lowest possible setting
-Launches when put into the multimedia dock (also has flipped mode for use without a dock)
-Font and color settings (when choosing text color, drag your finger away from the center to change transparency)
-Built in alarm (or use stock Android alarm, if your phone supports it)
-Show next alarm on clock screen
Some comments from users:
Kevin: "Simple, Effective, Does Exactly What I Want I looked at a number of other apps and this was the only one that did what I needed. It has multiple alarms; a great low light night time display; simple interface. It took me a minute to realize that I can add my own custom alarm sounds by putting an MP3 in the folder 'alarms' at the base of my sd card. I was also able to dim the back light on the buttons using tasker, but I plan on upgrading to the donate version if the alarm continues to work well."
Frank: "I'm blind as a bat without my glasses at night. The big numbers can easily be seen."
Aimee: "Works great on my Droid X. Exactly what I needed and my alarm still goes off as set. Great app with great dim feature that still makes it easy to see."
- Disable led notification light;
- Disable haptic feedback;
- Disable notification sounds;
- Disable ringtone sounds (vibration mode);
- Disable vibration and sound (silent mode);
- Minimize display brightness.
How it works:
- Select the range of time in which you want the features disabled;
- Select the features you want to be disabled;
- Enable the app;
- At the start time the application automatically disables the selected features;
- At the end time the features are restored.
IMPORTANT: if want to disable notification sounds, please don't kill the application.
If you modify any setting during the night mode, at the end it won't be restored.
Tested on: G1/MT3G/N1/Galaxy S
Please email me with any issues you might have
1.1 Update: Fixed FCs from Correct/Wrong buttons
Shaped like a lamp, this very simple app is designed to be nothing more than a night light. This app is a perfect night light at home or while traveling